Hot Wife Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand on my cock was pumping furiously. I looked and saw that his wife was on her knees sucking three cocks at once. As they started to cum, the two of us erupted in unison. My little penis dribbled out a few drops into the bowl and I knew I was spent. Mistress entered the circle carrying a cloth bag. Without a word she pulled out a chastity cage for each of us and locked one on every limp dicklette. Leo handed each of us a folded piece of paper with a date on it.

"Each date represents a Wednesday night Gang-Bang. You will bring your wife here and she will be the sole female entertainment for that evening. You will be the locker room attendant and assist with preparation and clean-up."

I opened my mouth to protest when Mistress said, "If any of you do not show up on the date indicated, this video will be mailed to your family and friends".

She pressed a remote and two screens dropped from the ceiling. On one, our wives were sucking and fucking 11 strange men and on the other...was 6 desperate husbands watching their wives in action and jerking off the man beside them. We stood silent.

"I'm so glad we understand each other", said Mistress. "And speaking of clean-up..." She unlocked us and led us to our respective wives. I stumbled to where Shelley lay with her legs spread.

"Go ahead honey, clean my pussy with your tongue. You know you want to."

I lowered my mouth to the gooey mess. Our lives would never be the same again.

This was a work of fiction and I hope you enjoyed reading it. In real life my wife is a cum-slut and enjoys cocks of many different size and shape. The character, James, is real but the name is changed. I haven't seen him since our teen years but his cock, the story of our youth is true and the reference to high school are all true.

12