Hot Wired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Rafael was lying on my back, hunching himself into me. At first I felt all irritated. I had just shot my load, and my ass didn't want any more stuffing, but after a few minutes, my asshole accommodated itself, and actually started to caress the tanned pole.

"He works his hot ass on my dick," said Rafael to Dmitri, who was still fucking my face. They laughed. "I didn't get laid for long time. Ever since I come to this country," Rafael said. "But now I got this nice hot pussy here. So nice. So nice. Fuck my cock, bitch. Take my big polla, puta" he growled at me. And I did.

"Si. Si," hummed Rafael continuously in my ear, and then his long tongue shot out and buried itself in my ear, licking furiously as his hips slammed down onto my cheeks. I felt his strong thighs moving against my heavy balls, and I squeezed my assflesh down on his joint. This wasn't half bad. I knew he wasn't going to last much longer, and I did my best to help him along as he slobbered in my ear. His big prick was lengthening even further into my channel when I felt his fiery blasts. My body drank it in thirstily.

I wanted more dick, and fortunately Dmitri moved down to take his place. "From front," Dmitri ordered, and he kneeled, looming above me while they turned me over, recuffing my hands to the posts, but attaching my feet with very long chains now, and Dmitri fed the biggest cock of all into my leaking hole. I didn't know I had such depths in my body, till Dmitri's dick paid a visit. I groaned in consternation. How could I ever take all that? This one was gonna kill me. But it didn't. The human body is such a wonder. It adjusts to so many things. The latest thing was Dmitri's giant redwood. My knees wobbled out to the sides as he smashed into my groin, actually hurting my testicles with the force of his fucking. I brought my legs up as far as I was able with all those chains, to get my balls out of the way, and ended up swinging my clanking feet over his meaty ass, and drawing him into me. He was a kisser. His tongue plunged into my mouth and gobbled mine. His moustache and beard tickled my lips as he screwed his lips over mine.

"You like my big xui?" he asked, kissing and fucking me. "You like Dmitri's big xui in your fucking ass?" I didn't answer and he lifted his face off mine only for the purpose of slapping my face—frontslap,backslap. "You like Dmitri's big xui?" he asked me again, getting ready to give me another pair of slaps.

"I love Dmitri's big xui," I shouted. "Fuck me with your big xui," and I tightened my arms and legs around him, drawing him so close, he didn't have room to hit me. So he just kept fucking me, and went back to kissing my drooling mouth. When I felt Dmitri getting ready to come, it was like the Titanic going down, down into the ocean of my ass, or my cunt, I guess you could call it now. And then a few tidal waves splashed into my intestinal tract, before the ocean calmed. When he pulled out, a few tidal pools shot out of my ass onto the sheets. The three of them stood around the bed admiring their handiwork, and I figured they would let me go now.

I figured wrong. "Come on, guys, you had your fun. Open the cuffs."

They just stood there giving each other those stupid looks again and smiling. "Come on, guys. Let me loose."

"Now sure'n ya know we can't do that," said Paddy.

"You have to let me loose sooner or later," I said.

"Nah," Paddy said. "We can't ever let you loose. From now on you work for us."

"No. You work for me," I explained. "Or you did work for me before I just fired you."

"See. That's what we mean," said Rafael. "We couldn't trust you after this. From now on we'll do all the jobs, and you'll be our little housewife, sitting at home and waiting for her man."

"But you got three men," said Dmitri, holding up three fingers. "You one lucky gal."

"This is crazy," I sputtered.

"I guess we gotta let him up," said Paddy. At least he was seeing reason. The others nodded. They uncuffed my hands from the bedposts, and before I could do anything they cuffed my two hands together.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

They unchained my feet from the bedposts, and held me down on the bed as they slipped a jockstrap over my cock and balls, hiding them from sight. I felt the straps in the back accentuating my exposed asscheeks. Then Rafael went to the dresser drawer and came back with a pair of pale blue women's panties. They pulled the panties over my legs and up over my exposed rear. "At least I was now covered," I thought. That was before they flipped me over on my stomach. Rafael reached down on the floor into his pants pocket and drew out a shiv. He carried a knife? He carefully slit the panties in the rear. "Try it," he said to Paddy.

Paddy climbed over my ass and fed his stiff-again prick through the hole. "Yeah, it's good," he assured Rafael, and plunged his rod into my soaking ass for a few quick test strokes, before rising off me.

"From now on, Erna. You'll address us with respect. You don't say Paddy. You say Mr. Paddy. You don't say Rafael. You say Senor Rafael. You don't say Dmitri. You say Prince Dmitri. You got that?"

Got that!?!? What bullshit! Mr. Paddy. Senor Rafael. Prince Dmitri. What bullshit! And what was this Erna shit? He was feminizing me. And I was lying there in a pair of lady's pale blue panties, with a slit cut into it, to give them quick access to my asshole. I was in a real tight spot. No doubt about it.

"You got that?" Paddy asked again.

What could I do? "Yeah, I got that," I said angrily.

"I got that who?" asked Paddy.

Grudgingly I said what he wanted me to say. "I got that, Mr. Paddy."

"That's better," he said. And then to Rafael and Dmitri. "See I told you he was gonna love this."

"I don't love it," I protested, trying to get up. They shoved me down. Dmitri reached under the bed and drew out a ping pong paddle. They were really prepared. They had every last detail planned.

"You a bad little girl," said Dmitri, shaking his head, and the paddle came smashing down on my used behind. It hurt. A lot. I screamed. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. "OOOOWWWW". They laughed. Dmitri paddled me again. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. "OOOOWWWWW". Then Rafael wanted to try it and gave me a few whacks. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP. THWAP THWAP. "OOOOOWWWW. OOOOOWWWW. OOOOWWWWW". He really got me. That hot Latin temperament. When Latins hit, they really hit. Paddy finished me off, as I writhed all around on the bed in total hysterics. "OOOOOWWW. OOOOOOWWWWW."

"See. She's hysterical," commented Paddy. "Just like a woman."

They all laughed.

I spent the rest of the afternoon sucking cock. Or more precisely sucking three cocks. I was starting to notice the different feeling of each in my mouth as I drooled over it. I was starting to savor the different feeling of each. I was starting to like it. I had become a goddamned cocksucker. Rafael's was so long and sweet, and it was not as thick as Dmitri's so I could really tongue it. I was getting so good at sucking a cock that I could have played it like a harmonica.

Rafael was moving his ass around as I pleasured his stick. I would have like to have wrapped my hands around his hard handsome butt, but my hands were locked together. "MMMMM," I said, and took my mouth off his dick for a second.

"Please. Unlock my hands. I just wanna hold his butt," I requested.

Paddy laughed and got the key. He unlocked the cuffs and I wrapped my arms around Rafael's middle. "Does Erna like cock?" Paddy teased.

"Yes, Erna likes cock, Mr. Paddy," Erna admitted, and went back to suckling on Rafael's tan tip. He came in my mouth, and it was a first for me. I rolled the liquid around on my tongue, feeling the thick slime in my mouth, tasting the tang. I slowly let it roll down my throat into my digestive track. Rafael was now a part of me. A part that I would always treasure. I wanted to taste Dmitri. I wanted to taste Paddy. And one after the other I did. And it was wonderful. Each one had a distinctive special flavor that I would never forget. They could blindfold me and put a drop of cum on my tongue, and my tastebuds would know right away whose it was. Now I not only knew how they looked, but how they smelled and tasted.

After a while, they tied me up again, and went down to the kitchen, where I heard them preparing food. They laughed and chatted as they ate. I was pretty hungry myself. I had only had a small breakfast. Eventually though they did bring up some dinner for me. Before I could eat they made me put on an apron, after taking off the jockstrap, which they decided looked too masculine on me.

"We don't wanna have to look at your jewel set," Paddy explained. "This way you're covered in the front, but you only have a couple of apron strings in the back. And you look real pretty. You look like the woman of the house." He began to spoon food in my mouth, and I refrained from answering because I wanted to eat and I was busy chewing. After dinner they washed me out again, and then brought me from the bathroom back to the bedroom. They started with a one and two finger choosing game. First Dmitri shot out one finger while the others shot out two, so he was eliminated. Then they tossed a coin to determine the winner between Paddy and Rafael. Paddy said heads, but it was tails, so Paddy and Dmitri went down the hall to other bedrooms, and Rafael climbed in with me. He was the one who would get to have me for the whole night. I wasn't sorry. I think I was starting to get a thing for Rafael. He was so----so---sexy?

We curled up with his long limp cock hanging against my buttcheeks. It didn't stay limp for long. During the night, it kept getting hard, and squeezing itself between my asspillows into the hole he was becoming fond of. Each time it sneaked into my passage, I butted back against his hips, impaling myself on his manhood. I discovered it wasn't so terrible spending the whole night with someone. I had always avoided that. As he fucked me I could feel his sharp whiskers scratching my cheek and my shoulder. And all those loads of his delicious cum which were now going into my belly from the other end, which felt wonderful, but I was wishing that my asshole had taste buds.

The next morning, they got dressed and went to the office, leaving me chained to the bed. "We'll tell Melanie you had to suddenly go out of town," said Paddy. I lay there helplessly as those big pricks got covered by underwear and pants.

"We'll see you after work, Erna honey," said Paddy and they left.

After work every night they would come home and tell me about all the electrical jobs they had done that day. And every Thursday night they would bring home their payroll checks, and also Melanie's, and also checks for the bills that had to be paid," and they would twist one of my arms behind my back until I signed them all.

"Melanie's getting' curious," said Paddy, one day. "We're gonna have to do something about Melanie." I didn't give a fuck what they did about that cunt.

Dmitri, it turned out, was a great cook, and he cooked dinner every night for a while. But then they forced me into the kitchen and Dmitri trained me in gourmet Russian cookery. I already had my apron on, so I was ready. I was making some really great stuff. If I didn't watch myself I would get a big Russian belly. But that was unlikely since after dinner every night they brought out the red bag and filled me with hot water.

"We like our women clean," said Paddy.

"Clean. Clean." Chortled Dmitri, enjoying my distress as the clear liquid flooded into my colon. It got so I really liked feeling clean. I wanted my hole to be sparkling and desirable. I wanted my cunt April fresh for their big prodders.

Little by little my hair was starting to grow, and I needed a haircut. I knew they wouldn't let me out to go to a barber, so I just asked Paddy to cut it for me.

"Ah, no, Erna," he said. "We like your hair long. It's real pretty. Those golden ringlets." And he started tenderly weaving his fingers through my locks. "So pretty," he said. "So pretty." And I loved the compliment. As his hand worked through my hair and passed my lips, I kissed it. Then I licked it. Then I kissed it again. I looked up into his eyes playfully. The three of them laughed happily. They had me now, and they knew it.

""I know what you want, honey," said Paddy and moved his big naked body onto the bed next to me. He positioned me on all fours with my ass in the air and moved against it. I heard him spitting, and then his wet dick hit the entrance of my hole. Then his wet dick moved in. The other two were watching him fuck me, as he pulled my ass back against him. I could feel his pubic hair tickling my assbubbles. Rafael and Dmitri started jacking their stiff cocks in anticipation. After Paddy had creamed in me, they would be next. I loved it when they creamed in me. The only bad thing was that after all three of them creamed, the evening was over. But still I always got one or the other of them in bed with me all night long, plugging away. They were young and insatiable and so was I. And I didn't even have to worry about getting a hard-on. My ass would always be ready.

After a while, I became so comfortable in my routine, that I would kiss them greedily when they got home from work. My heart leapt in happiness when I heard the motor of the company truck pulling in front of the house. And the weekends. The weekends were sheer bliss. All three of them. All day. All night. Nonstop fucking. I loved it. I loved it.

And they knew I loved it. After a while they let me stay alone in the house without handcuffs. I wasn't going anywhere. And besides I had no clothes. I could hardly step outside in an apron and slit panties. And also there were thirty locks on the door. Now locked from the outside.

I even began to accept that my name was really Erna. After I had shaved every night, I let them apply foundation, rouge, mascara, lipstick to my face. The whole bit. They seemed to like the feel and taste of the red gloss when they sucked on my mouth. Then they decided to pierce my ears. Dmitri was the surgeon.

"Be careful, now," cautioned Paddy.

"Is nothing," Dmitri assured him. "I do many times in the old country. No big, how you say, deal. Da. No big deal," he said as he shot a needle through my earlobe. For about a week I wore training earrings. Just little pearl studs. After that I graduated to big gold hoops. Paddy took them out of his pocket one night, and opened the box. His eyes were sparkling.

"Ya like 'em?" he asked.

"Oh, I love them," I was almost sobbing as I put them in.

"I love them who?" he asked.

"I love them, Mr. Paddy," and we smiled at each other flirtatiously. I was in love with Paddy as much as I was in love with Rafael. And I was in love with Dmitri too. They were my three guys. And I was their own special Erna.

Rafael loved licking my ear as he fucked me even more, now that I was wearing the big gold hoops. They also made me wear a stuffed brassiere on my chest, but I didn't mind. Every now and then they would slap or paddle my ass a little, but I was even getting to like that. Funny how the human brain adjusts to almost anything. Now they were the dominant ones, and I was the submissive. But there would never be anything else I would want to do for the rest of my life than submit to a dominant man.

I now realized that this was why I had never been able to form a satisfying relationship with a woman. In my heart I had always been a crawling queer cunt. I just had never confronted that side of my personality. But now I had accepted myself for who I was I and it was liberating.

I was in the kitchen one night cooking beef stroganoff when the boys came home. I heard a lot of noise in the hall and on the staircase, so I peeked out to see what was going on.

Dmitri was coming down the stairs. "Oh. You in the kitchen, Erna. We thought you upstairs." The others came down, and I kissed each one before turning my naked ass to them to return to the kitchen. I still had to add the sour cream.

We had a wonderful meal, and Rafael had even bought a bottle of red wine. We toasted happily and downed my delicious dinner. After I did the dishes, while they sat on the kitchen chairs contentedly watching my busy exposed ass, we went upstairs. I lay down on the bed with my butt raised, waiting for the red rubber bag. It came. I took three bagfuls of water. Easily now. Then after expelling it, I took another three. Great. Now I felt clean. Clean for my big handsome men. And their big handsome dicks.

I started to nuzzle on them. All three of them. One after the other. Then back again. "Suck my big pinga," screamed Rafael pulling my face down on his stiff stick, as the tip of it gagged me in the back of my throat. I sputtered and drooled spit, but let him go as far down as he could get. It was getting to be a game with me. How much could I take? A lot.

"Fuck me," I begged, rolling onto my back with my legs flaying in the air as I raised my asseye up to look at the ceiling, and I grasped for their big dicks.

"What's that, Erna?" asked Dmitri.

"Please fuck me. I beg you to fuck me, Prince Dmitri."

"That better," he said and climbed upon the bed, ready now to grant my wish. His redwood plunged into my easy asshole. He began happily to fuck it. "Is good," he assured the others. I felt his Russian seed spurting into me. If only I could have had a Russian baby. Or an Irish baby. Or a Dominican baby.

The next seed to warm my tunnel was the Irish seed. The red encircled dick felt really at home in there now. I grabbed his hard Irish butt and squeezed it in joy as he flexed it and flexed it, all the better to fuck my loving hole. "Mr. Paddy. Mr. Paddy," I cried in bliss. "Fuck my hot hole. Fuck your Erna's hot adoring asshole. Mr. Paddy. Senor Rafael, climb over my face so I can suck those hot sweaty balls, while Mr. Paddy fucks my hot ass."

Rafael didn't need any more encouragement. He did just as I had suggested, and I slopped my ardent tongue over his loose sack, feeling the large eggs inside and closing my mouth over first one and then the other. While each egg was in my mouth, I licked it voraciously. Delicious. I'd always liked eggs.

Paddy slammed his hips against my hips. He slammed his balls against my balls, and moved Rafael's balls to the side for a moment, so that he could suck my lipstick mouth as he came. His hips took on a life of their own, and we both roared as his white Irish sperm almost impregnated me. I wish. My assmuscles tried to keep possession of his softening cock, but lost the battle and the flesh dropped out of me along with half a glass of thick white goo.

Rafael moved his delicious balls away from my mouth and flipped me over on my stomach. He liked to lie on my back while he plowed me, so that he could lick my ear, and bite on my gold hoop. "Si, cara," he romanced as he pistoned into me. "Si, querida. Cuanto me gusta! Cuanto me gusta! How I love it. How I love it."

And my ass was actively drawing on his bronze butt butter, trying to get a drink of sweet Spanish cream. I knew how good that tasted. "Oh. If only I had taste buds in my asshole," I opined again to myself.

After my assmouth had swallowed Rafael's delicious elixir, I lay there in a satisfied glow, my three boys surrounding me. Even though I wasn't a genetic woman, I was the happiest woman in the world. Suddenly the closet door opened, and my mouth dropped in horror. Out stepped Melanie, with an evil smirk on her face.

"I never would have believed it," she said to Paddy. "You guys are great. This is just what that prick deserves. I hope you know what it feels like now," she spat at me. "You fucking assfucker. Now who's getting assfucked? Except you seem to like it."