Hot Wives Investment Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled up at our destination: Lashes & Lace. Our friend Rita, the lovely, statuesque blonde that ran the place, had invited us to the 'late' party, which was basically going to be an orgy in the downstairs room.

"Mmmm," said Rita as she greeted us in the private bar area. "Laura, you are dressed correctly; you are indeed a goddess, and you can be my goddess any time you like, if I can steal you away from this handsome hunk husband of yours." She then kissed my wife warmly and fully on the mouth. Then it was my turn to share a kiss with Rita.

"Mmm, I have a labor for you to perform, Hercules." said Rita. "I want you to spend all night trying to untie the knot deep in my pussy. It'll take many orgasms, I'm sure. Cop."

"I'll do what I can." I said...

------------------------------

It was nearly 3:00am and the orgy was in full swing. Everyone wore masks and some kind of costume. They were to remain in their costumes during the party, so there were a lot of cocks hanging out of unzipped pants or protruding from underneath togas (like mine), and many of the women had torn open their crotches to give easy access to their wet snatches inside.

As was almost always the case when I was there, Rita had corralled me as her official consort, and we were indeed slowly and languidly fucking. Laura had given me half a 'gray viagra', and along with the large load I'd shot into Jeanine's pussy earlier, I was able to hold off from climaxing as I steadily pumped Rita in a 'spoon' position as we watched the many couples fucking hotly on the main ballroom floor.

Laura had been eaten out by a masked woman dressed as Tinker Belle, who had enjoyed the sperm feast left by Todd in Laura's depths, then my wife had selected a very well hung young man that I suspected she knew as a University student, and he was now deeply fucking my wife in the missionary position not far from Rita's 'bedchamber' where Rita and I were. The sight of Laura's long, luscious legs in the gold lamè high heels with straps criss-crossing up her calves to her knees, as those legs wrapped around her muscular young stud, was extremely intense and erotic for me.

"Mmm, your wife does have the hottest legs in Town." Rita said, knowing what I was watching. "She has the hottest husband, too. Cop."

"I'm the lucky one." I said. "And lucky to be fucking the hottest hostess in the County right now." I slid my cock hard and very deep into Rita's cunt to emphasize the point.

"Oh geez..." Rita moaned, reaching her arm back and pulling my head down for a deep, hard kiss, which she broke after a long minute. "I love it when you fuck me deep like that. Cop. Your cock is so fucking hard; I don't know any other guy whose cock is as hard and taut as yours... does it hurt?"

"No, baby, it feels great while I'm fucking you." I said.

"So," Rita said, "you want information on this Donolan murder you're investigating?"

"If you have anything for me." I said, continuing to thrust into the blonde's tight cunt. Of course this was an unspoken but major reason for Rita inviting us to this party, and for us accepting.

"Just this." said Rita. "On the morning of the day Trish Donolan was murdered, her husband Donovan hired a private detective to look into his wife's dealings with the black drug pushers in Town. He hired Acme Private Investigations, and even after she was murdered, he told them to keep digging into her past. It looks like he didn't know that she was devouring black snake as often as she could. Also, Margo Bailey is not the only woman who Trish Donolan delivered unto death at the hands of those pushers, but you probably didn't get wind of them; they didn't take those bodies to the hospital."

"Acme Private Investigations, eh?" I said, almost idly.

"You catch on fast. Cop." Rita said, knowing I was unerringly honing in on what was important. "Funny how your rich buddy is out of town right now... and with the big football game tomorrow."

"I'm sure he'll fly in to catch that." I said. "Though his team is going to take an ass-whipping from the Wildcats."

"I'm sure he'll be seeing 'red'. Cop." Rita said, grinning. "Now why don't you shoot a big load into me, so I can let your wife eat your sperm out of my juicy, cream-filled cunt..." Just the nastiness of her words made me hotter and more aroused as I drove my meat deep into her scalding snatch...

--------------------------------

I did not go to bed when we got home. Maybe it was the 'gray viagra', but I was wired, even though I was physically drained from the sex I'd had in the hours before. As Laura slept soundly, exhausted by the deep fucking and pussy-eating she'd done at Rita's, I began watching the evidence videos on the jump drives.

One was a tape of Cat and Trish fucking that looked familiar to me, and I realized it was the same tape Laura had been playing on my birthday night. I idly wondered where my wife got that footage as I continued to watch.

Then I put on one of the DVDs that Trish had hidden in her safe behind the air vent. This one had not been put on the jump drive; Myron and Mary had not yet seen it.

"Gold mine." I said to myself as images of Trish and various other women came on. They were fucking black men. I recognized T-Mac, Gloria Cagle's lover, as he deeply fucked Trish and came inside her. I was shocked to see 'Clete', the black guy who had been my nephew Ned's helper before we arrested him at the Olivet factory. He was fucking Cat Clausen with hard, deep, animal thrusts... this tape was some years old, I noticed, as Cat looked younger. I remembered that Clete was helpful to Ned's drug operations, and had been the one to bring Margo Bailey to Ned on her last night alive...

Then I noticed that the sun was rising. I went out onto the deck to watch the Town greet the new day. It was Saturday, November 1st. Game day. The Wildcats vs. the Bulldogs. I couldn't wait...

Part 11 - Football Wins and Birthday Celebrations

Later that morning of November 1st, Melina and I drove in my Police SUV into the reserved parking area near the University football stadium. Such were the perks of being in the Police Force. But instead of going towards the North stands, where the University's president box was, we headed to the box on the South side, which was the visiting School's Presidents box. Melina and I had passes to enter.

"Ah, good to see you, Commander." said my University's president, introducing several friends. Dr. Woodrow of my Crime Lab and Dr. Yates of the University Hospital staff, both graduates of my school, were also here. I introduced Melina to everyone.

"An honor to meet you Colonel." I said to the Commandant of my School's ROTC program. He'd been a highly decorated soldier with over 20 years of continuous Airborne jump status and on his way to being a general, until an injury essentially ended his career. He was doing the ROTC assignment to run out the string before retiring.

"And you also, Commander." said the Colonel. "Coach Marshall has told me of the outstanding job you're doing with the police here. I wish we still had you in the Army."

"Thank you, sir." I said. I then noticed Melina had taken a red Wildcats jersey out of her large handbag and was putting it on. I was already wearing one. We were but a few specks of Red, Black and Gold in a human sea of Blue and Silver, which was the local University's Bulldogs colors.

As the game started and progressed, it took a while to explain to everyone that Melina was not my wife any longer, that we'd both remarried (and me to her sister and a celebrated professor at this University), and that her husband was running for Sheriff... which is why Melina didn't wear the red jersey until we got to the box.

And one reason it took so much time was because we were cheering a lot. The Wildcats were running rampant over the Bulldog defense, and our own defense was killing poor Nick Eastwood as he desperately tried to run plays with virtually no supporting cast.

In the end, my Wildcats ran to a 56-0 win over the local Bulldogs, the local School's worst defeat since the 1930s. I was very happy.

"Well, Melina," I said as we headed back to my vehicle. "As you know, today is Laura's birthday, but it's not going to be a happy one after that beatdown. What do you suggest we do?"

"I've already got it planned." said Melina. "Your mother called me and we worked it out that we'll have dinner at our house, and your mom has already made a cake. What you do after that to make her happier, is your call. I would suggest... 'sex'. Lots and lots of... 'sex'."

"Thanks for that idea, Captain Obvious." I said. It was an old joke from our married days. Melina tried to smirk, but could not help laughing.

"So," I said, "are you ready to be a Sheriff's wife?"

"Yep." Melina said. "I'll take a less public role after the election, though I'll have to show up at the Ladies Auxiliary meetings and attend all the public activities with Daniel. I think he's the more excited one, now that he realizes he's going to win the job. How did you know he'd like it so much?"

"Observation and deduction, my dear, observation and deduction." I said. "Just as I'm deducing how excited you are about the new baby on the way."

"Yeah." Melina said happily. "I can't wait." She paused, as if reading my mind. "I don't know what it is. I love little Doug, but I'm fine with leaving him with his father and stepmother. But I want Daniel's baby more than anything in the world."

"I think my wife would make the psychological deduction that you're in love with your husband." I said. "Just a wild guess, though." I didn't say more, realizing that Melina's psychological makeup should be left to people with much more professional experience than I had. Fortunately, just the right person for that was on the case...

To be continued.