Hot World

Story Info
Some things DO change.
3.3k words
4.16
16.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,690 Followers

Dak woke up early, feeling cold. He got up and went to check the Evoreg, it read 96 degrees.

"Darn it!" He said to himself. He had just bought the darn thing at the government Walstore because the last one was acting up.

On the fritz again already, apparently. From the sound it seemed to be in overcool. Dak knew he should have bought the Chinese made one, the government units were all junk. But the Chinese made ones were twice as much and Dak was low on payunits.

The soft warning tone went off behind his ear.

Dak tapped the control panel with his finger, and was rewarded with a soft hum as the gravgen kicked in and settled down. The room increased to a nice 105 degrees in seconds.

Satisfied, Dak put on his coolcup, preparing to go to work. The news floated around him in the air, he looked at the weather report and it filled the room as the other news faded aside.

It was going to be a very hot one, they said.

That was getting to be a pain in the rear, the darned government couldn't seem to do anything right.

The soft warning tone went off in his ear again, Dak let his mind soften.

Some Mexican kid had taken apart one of those old antique Ipod things, then after he put it back together it just floated away?

Well, the world had changed a lot.

It seems he had accidentally discovered how gravity works, and when his father, who was a scientist walked out and saw that...well, the rest was history. His father was a pretty good scientist, there was only that one mistake he ever made, a decimal point in the wrong place when working with the super collider.

Switzerland had been dissolved by the black hole, but somehow the officijos managed to get it stopped before it took out Europe. A few chunks of other countries had gotten messed up, too, all the way to France.

China had helped a lot there, it seems they had already swiped that technology, too. Of course they did have some self interest there since China had purchased France back in 2164.

A minor problem once that was under control, they didn't need the collider anymore once the gravity system was discovered.

The Officijos forgot all about the little Switzerland incident, they were excited about the new discovery.

Money to be made and all of that. Easily enough to pay China back for fixing the little problem in Europe.

Congress quickly passed laws letting government take over the invention, then they just banned fire in all forms to deal with the issue of global warming.

Something about there being just 16 Polar bears left, and they had all turned brown.

Dak didn't care very much about Polar Bears, to be honest.

Yep, everything could be done with gravity, it seemed.

Next they took out all the dams on the rivers, no need for hydropower any more. The Salmon runs improved so much that there was now two lottery winners every year to try and catch a fish, instead of just one.

The headlines spoke highly of the 100% gain in the fish runs, proof of their good efforts to help the environment.

Almost all oil production stopped, too. Nobody burned the stuff anymore anyway. Electrical power was just history too, besides, all the wires had been swiped and sold to China to make coolcups out of.

China was still being a bit difficult, that was the only country left that had not become a State.

Negotiations were ongoing, though.

Dak tugged at the coolcup around his testicles, then he reached for his topcap. All that was was a pad over his head and two straps with coolpads under his armpits. Once in place it kept his body temperature at a nice normal 105 degrees. He set the tempreg on low, since he knew he only had about 4 payunits left in the government credibank.

The Officijos had simply taken all money and put it in one place, passing it out to the people as they earned it.

That worked well, except for China. Part of the problem with China was they still freebred. Dak couldn't see how they could keep track of anyone or anything if they just freebred and didn't implant them into the system.

Yes, China was being difficult.

Good products, though. That entire Nation was 105 degrees both day and night.

When they were accused of swiping the gravgen technology and told to stop using it because it was patented, they just laughed.

Yep. Difficult.

Dak carefully kept his mind blank, too. One slip and it was a fine.

He didn't wear any other clothing, no one did.

Dak had read somewhere that normal used to be 98.6 degrees, he shuddered at the idea. Lord that would be miserable, his skin got goosebumps at the thought. Evolution had changed things a lot in the last half dozen generations, once normal outside temperature had reached into the 130 degree range, most people had just died. But a few could handle it for short periods, then over time their descendants had just evolved into that being normal.

Then the darned government had taken over all business, that had started way back when the liberals had taken office. Once there was enough of them they simply banned the Republican party.

Everything was nicely under control after that.

Now that President Abdul Mabbas from the 67th State of Sauduran was elected, everyone either worked delivering goods, producing goods, or tending the gravgens.

Except for the rejos. Those people were dangerous, they had escaped the implant at birth behind the ear somehow so none of them worked. They were just out there, living in the shadows. Once in awhile a lawpad came through and got some of them, but not very often.

Dak noticed all the lawpads, they were always parked at the government Waldonut shop, he saw them there every day on the way to work.

Government stores were all temperature controlled of course. That was probably why they hung out there, he thought. They saved a fortune not having to run their coolcups and coolcaps.

Dak was also grateful he didn't work in the product sector, that meant two hours of hard labor every single day.

Everyone worked except for the officijos, they moved the government to Siberia where it was a nice 105 degrees all the fucking time, then shuttled back and forth on transpads to their 100 billion payunit seashore homes in the Antarctic.

"You have been debited 100,000 payunits for thought infraction." A voice said in his head.

Dak reached up and felt the tiny bump behind his right ear. Thinking bad thoughts about goverment was illegal and could be a fine, but using profanity while thinking about government was always a fine.

Dak got fined a lot.

"Well, just....darn!" Dak barely managed to change the thought in time. He shifted his mind into apology mode.

"You are reward-corrected 50,000 credits for good thoughts. Good thoughts are always good, bad thoughts are always bad." The voice said.

"I hate that goddamn voice!" Dak thought.

Oops!

"You are debited 50,000 payunits for bad thoughts." The voice said.

"Shit!" Dak thought.

Oops.

"You are debited 100,000 payunits for thought infraction."

Dak let his mind go blank.

Dak got fined a lot.

Dak didn't even know what some of those words meant, he had heard them yelled out by the rejos from dark alleys as he went to work. Those words just stuck in his head sometimes.

He knew the rejos did it deliberately for fun, and if anyone passing heard the words and didn't blank them instantly then they got fined.

He tugged again on his coolcup and adjusted the topcap, then headed off to work. It was very hot outside, just like they said it would be. No surprise there, it was always very hot outside. But the coolcup and topcap kept his body temperature in nice normal range.

Sila was waiting for him outside, floating with her knees up a couple of feet off the sidewalk.

She looked nice and cool. They were assigned to share the same transpad to work. She had on a pretty blue coolcup and matching topcap, she really looked nice. The rest of her body was bare, her flat chest was interesting since she had nipples that were soft pink and oval shaped.

Most females had darker ones that were round and they had to cover them up with reflectos or they could collect sunlight and burn. Dak's were similar, he didn't wear reflectos either.

He had always thought that he and Sila were a perfect match, they both looked similar.

That got them a lot of looks on the streets from the rejos, the people that lived outside. They always stayed in the alleys, peeking out, just waiting. So Dak and Sila drifted close to the edge of the sidewalk as the rejos swore at them. But the rejos couldn't cross the sidewalks except at night or they would burn their feet. Nobody ever went out at night, anyway.

Not and last very long, they would end up on a spit over an illegal fire. That was the rumor anyway.

"You look nice today, Sila." Dak told her. She smiled at the compliment, her hand coming up to sweep back the tuft of hair behind her ear. Dak spotted the instinctive motion, realized he had pleased her. He was hoping to please her, his permit to breed had arrived just two days before.

Sila looked down at Dak's coolcup, the elastic was expanding slightly, she knew she had an effect on him. Her light pink nipples hardened, looking darker, she reached up automatically to cover them from the sunlight as they floated side by side down the street to the transport pad.

There was a half dozen other workers on the transpad already, one of them was a woman heavier than normal with breasts. A throwbay, of course. Some of the rejo women had breasts, too, Dak had seen them. Every once in awhile Dak would see a throwbay, they were ugly, poor things. A few males were throwbays, too. Those could be spotted by the dark shadow of hairs on their heads, they had to clip it off regularly.

Some of them were so bad they actually exuded sweat, just terrible. They had a constant battle to try and fit in.

He shuddered at the thought.

Dak felt sorry for the throwbay female, the extra mass of flesh meant it was very expensive for her to live. She probably used up half her monthly unitwage just to keep herself at temp. He glanced down at her coolcup, it was set on high.

Wow, at least 2 e-pecs per hour to run it that high! Each e-pec was a full energy unit, a full day's pay was just 20 e-pecs, or 200,000 payunit credits.

She had probably been eating fat, too. That was illegal of course. Fat used up energy to produce and the government always claimed it was in short supply.

Energy had gone up again just in the last month, it was getting so a person could hardly afford to go to work. 999.9 K-dars per E-pec?

Ridiculous.

Dak let his mind soften as the warning tone went off behind his ear.

The transport pad picked up speed, built to a steady 1500 kilometers. Dak and Sila arrived at work in just an hour, right on time. Everyone was always right on time, it was 100,000 payunits fine for being late, that was a whole half day's pay.

It was hard to sleep late anyway, the electroshock alarm in the bump behind his ear saw to that.

Sila took the seat next to Dak, they both reached out and pushed the button to start their shift. The gravgen hummed to life, so they sat back and watched it. That was all there was to do, watch it. No conversation was allowed or it was a 50,000 payunit fine.

Two hours later the next shift came on, Dak and Sila reached out and pushed the buttons in unison. The gravgens slowed and came to a stop, the tiny nanotechs swarmed out and cleaned and serviced the units.

In seconds they were done, so Dak and Sila got up, replaced by the next shift. The gravgens hummed to life as they walked out the door, then reached down to click on their antigravs.

The floated side by side to the transport pads.

They were back home in just an hour, another long day done. Dak floated by Sila to her door opening, checking the alley on both sides for rejos. None seemed to be around. There was a lawpad just down the street, probably the reason. They seemed to be there because of an illegal fire, Dak could see a flickering coming from the far alleyway.

"Do you want to come up?" Sila asked.

"Sure, I would like to. But I don't...." Dak answered, knowing he would be fined for doing so but he wanted to.

"I got my permit." Sila smiled at him.

Dak felt himself bulge out against his coolcup at that. Sila walked through the door and touched her palm to her door, it slid aside. Dak followed her in, the room was an even 105 degrees.

Perfect. Sila waved her hand, soft music filled the air. That was neat, Dak decided he would get himself one of those at the government Walstore.

She reached up and pulled off her topcup, then dropped her coolcap. She turned and looked at him, expectation on her face.

Her face was thin, the long pointed nose and high cheekbones gave her an exotic look. The tufts of hair behind each ear were pretty, balancing the curve of her shiny skull perfectly. Her lips had a perpetual pout, probably cosmetic, Dak thought.

Females were now allowed to use some cosmetics after the riots over that a dozen years earlier.

One of the few things officijos had actually given in on. Even the electroshocks hadn't stopped the women, so the Officijos had just allowed it to shut them up.

Besides, they had almost all banded together and refused to use their breeding permits.

That was probably part of the reason.

Dak removed his topcap and coolcup, that felt better. He already had a huge erection at the idea of both of their permits to breed having been approved.

Sila looked down and her face reddened, Dak realized she had probably never seen a male recycling appendage before. But then he had never seen a female one either. Hers was a thin pouty looking slit, it was hairless of course.

Dak thought that just might be a lot more difficult to recycle liquid with. He started to ask Sila about that but then thought better of it.

No one had body hair, Dak had perhaps just a half dozen that grew out that he regularly clipped off.

"How do we do this?" Dak asked.

"I think you rub that against me until it delivers the seeds." She answered, her face reddening even more. Her nipples tightened up and darkened, too. It was a good thing they were inside or she would need reflectos.

Dak wasn't too sure that rubbing idea was correct, but then he hadn't had time to read the government instruction manual. He was reasonably sure he was supposed to insert it somehow but from what he could see there was no way it would fit into that thin slit.

Maybe into her mouth? That looked like it might work and the seeds should go to the same place.

Dak decided he had better read the government manual.

The damned manual was at least 50 pages long, Dak had been so excited at getting his permit that he had only glanced at it. Why couldn't they just send it in demofiles? Nope, it came in old antique paper files, the government was always at least a century behind the times.

A warning tone went off in Dak's ear.

He let his mind soften, but he also felt his appendage soften. This might be difficult, all he had ever used that for was to recycle liquid.

Dak stepped up to Sila and began to rub himself against her. That worked, he felt it begin to firm up again. She stood there and allowed it for awhile.

"Maybe we had better read the instructions." She said after a few minutes.

She turned and got her copy of the manual, began to read out loud.

"Using your hands, stroke the male (exterior) gently until the breeding portion of the male reaches full size and firmness."

Sila looked down at Dak, it already seemed to be to full size and looked firm.

She reached down and stroked it, Dak moaned so she stopped.

"Did that hurt?" She asked him.

"No, it felt really strange, good I guess."

No one had ever touched Dak there before, even he only touched it when he had to release liquid into the reclaimo system. It had gotten firm a few times when he released but that always set off a warning tone so Dak was very careful.

He waited for the warning tone but none came, his permit was in force of course.

"Step two. Stroke the female breeding portion (interior) until it dampens. I guess that is your part?" She said, looking down shyly at the manual.

"OK." Dak reached down and rubbed the pouty slit, it felt damp already.

This was really easy, he decided.

"Insert the male (exterior) into the female (interior). Use minimum force." She read.

Sila looked at Dak. "I guess you are supposed to try and press that into here?" She pointed at herself.

"Man, those are lousy instructions!" Dak said out loud.

"You are fined 50,000 units for bad thoughts." The voice said.

"Shit!" Dak exclaimed.

"You are fined 100,000 units for thought infraction."

Dak softened his thoughts, reached over for Sila and pushed her down on her sleeppad. He lay the end of himself against her and pushed, his erection just bent and gave him a stab of pain.

He tried again without success, then he got an idea. He pushed a finger into her and it felt wet, so rubbed that on himself. Then he put his erection against her again and pushed.

It slid right in.

"OUCH!" Sila exclaimed.

"Use caution with the female breeding unit, it is sensitive." The voice said in his ear.

Dak stopped and just lay there. His body filled with sensation. Sila lay there quietly too. Then she moved slightly, the sensation increased, so he moved his hips too. The sensation built and he felt his body let go. It felt completely different from recyling. Sila let out a small squeal, then lay still.

"Breeding is complete, please seperate." The voice said.

Dak didn't want to.

"Seperate or prepare for electroshock." The voice said.

Dak withdrew, lay back on the sleep pad. He felt hot, so he got up and put on his coolcup. In seconds he felt normal, so he walked back over to Sila who was just laying there. He noticed there was a sheen of sweat on her body.

"You need to put on your coolcup." He told her. She got up and put it on, the sweat vanished in seconds.

"Breeding is successful, your permit partner is impregnated. Please return to your own area."

Dak sighed, kept his mind blank as he left and went back to his own room.

"You may reapply for your new breeding permit in one year." The voice said, as his door slid aside.

"Shit!" He thought.

Oops.

"You are fined 100,000 units for thought infraction."

magmaman
magmaman
2,690 Followers