Hotbeds Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I undressed, then pulled her shirt over her head, unlatched and took off her bra. I sat us on the bed and cupped her breasts, stroked, kissed and licked them for many minutes.

'It's different,' she said, 'The feeling is spreading through me. They're tingling deep inside, sending messages to my cunt. Never so much of this feeling before, even with you. He didn't pay much attention to my tits.'

'They are the most beautiful ones I've seen,' I told her. 'I would like my hands to be your bra, though they wouldn't stay still.'

'Rather difficult when teaching a class.'

I laid her back onto the bed, and, as she lifted her bottom, drew off her skirt. A moment of hesitation followed, as if we were both awaiting a decision. Then she lifted her bottom again and I pulled off the knickers. There was the furry crescent, the slightly rounded stomach, the plump thighs.

She lifted her head and glanced at my flaccid cock. 'Not so eager now? Daunted at the prospect of deflowering me?'

'Oh no,' I said. 'All in good time. First, another first.'

I spread her legs, lay on the bed between them and brought my mouth to her labia. I inserted my tongue and ran it up the groove to the clitoris, and did it again and again, a cat licking the cream. I paused to say, 'This may be new?'

'Yes. I wondered what you were going to do for a minute. It was strange when you started but it's going to make me come if you go on. Is that what you want?'

'Yes. It's the start of the initiation. Is it good?'

'It's wonderful. Different from fingers. It spreads out somehow into my whole body.'

I resumed and at the same time reached up to her breasts, stroked them and played with the nipples.

'I'm going to come,' she said, 'Shall I come? Yes, I'm coming, oh, I'm coming!'

I pressed my tongue onto her clitoris and felt her pelvis judder with the orgasm.

She let out a long sigh. 'I didn't know about that. Now I know about it I think I'm going to want it all the time.'

I raised her knees and positioned myself to enter her, reached into my bedside cabinet and got a soluble pessary. 'This is going in first,' I said, 'Because we don't want any little historians.' I pushed it into her.

She looked up at me, smiled, and said, 'Looks like a crucial moment. But you don't have to promise to marry me first.'

Now fully erect, I poised my penis-tip at the entrance and said sincerely, 'But I want to marry you.'

She studied me intently. 'You really mean that, don't you?'

'I'm showing you what I mean,' and I pushed into her a little way. 'Like this.'

'You're going in! Yes, go into me. Don't stop. I'm ready.'

I pushed in further with no difficulty. She was good and slippery. 'You are so beautiful,' I said. 'I'm feeling how beautiful you are.'

'It doesn't hurt much,' she said, 'I can feel the wide part moving into me. Can you go all the way in?'

Slowly I pushed right in and stopped. She was not very deep. I could feel the cervix. 'I'm right into you,' I said. 'You've taken me into you. The greatest, most wonderful thing, a woman can do for a man.'

'It feels good. I want you to be in me. There's goes my virginity, then. I'm a proper woman now, aren't it?'

'Not quite yet,' I told her. 'You haven't yet had the final tribute.'

'You mean you need to come inside me?'

'That's the seal on your womanhood. But you have to want it, to give it, to take it. I could stop now and withdraw. It's for you to decide.'

'Oh no,' she said, 'I want you to. Yes, you must go on, finish. Come into me.'

I began to move in and out a little. 'Feel it coming. Feel down into your cunt. Feel me bringing it on. Do you feel it?'

'Yes!' she said, 'I think I do. It's getting harder. Is it coming?'

'I'm coming. Here it comes! Into you, I'm coming!' And I flowed into her, not explosively, almost calmly.

I said, 'Now you're a woman. When you freely take a man into you and receive his semen, that's when you become a woman.'

I rested within her. She relaxed and said, 'What happens now?'

'Now I shrink and ease out, like this, and there is spillage down your crack, unless you've absorbed it all. Then we rest a little, my head on your lovely bosom. Then, if you are ready to come again, I would like to go in under your bottom from behind.'

Nothing more was said about my wish to marry her. Sadly, but stoically, I recognised that, whatever her feelings for me, they didn't include marriage.

'What does a cunt taste like? She asked.

'They're all different. You know what yours smells like. The taste relates to that. There is a basic, ammonia, salty, meaty smell, and then each woman has a special scent. Yours is lemony. And the taste is the same. Of course each woman varies during her cycle, too.'

'What did your giantess smell of?'

'Her special scent was rosemary.'

'And your first one, the French mistress?'

'She was nutmeg.'

'Do you like the scent of mine?' She asked.

'I love it.'

'In two days it's my birthday,' she said. 'I was determined not to be a virgin at thirty.'

'That's a couple of days in which to make quite sure, then.'

'You want to keep fucking with me, even though you've been in there?'

'You know the answer to that. Don't you?'

She said, 'Of course I do. I was just being silly. A hangover from when I was a girl.'

We settled into a long embrace, talking of the future, though avoiding discussion of ourselves as a couple. There was an assumption, though, that we would continue to be together, in friendship and in sex. Meantime, she had a wish to study for a higher degree and to move into secondary education. I aspired to take a degree and do the same.

Eventually I changed the subject. 'Can you come again? Good. Because, to complete your womanhood we need to come together, with me inside you.'

'That's the total fucking?'

'Yes,' I said. 'Loss of virginity shouldn't be deflowering, it should be flowering, coming, in all senses, into full bloom.'

I positioned her on her side and lifted her upper leg, exposing her labia and cunt.

I sat astride the lower thigh and slid my bottom up it to place my hardening cock just short of her opening, and took the upper leg onto my shoulder. Then I slipped in another pessary and began to caress her vulva and clitoris with one hand and to stroke her breasts with the other.

'There are many ways to make love,' I said, 'And this one is good. I like it because I can see everything, your magnificent breasts if I look this way, your cunny if I look down, your delicious bottom if I look round like this. It's so exciting to watch my fingers on your clit and know that my cock can go in when you're ready.'

'I'm ready,' she said. 'Come inside me.'

I slipped my glans inside and held still. 'Are you sore from before?'

'No. Well, just a little, but go on. Go right in. Oh yes, I like that. I can feel myself holding you.'

'Grip on my finger,' I said, running my hand over her upper buttock and pushing a finger-tip into her bum.

She flinched a moment, then tightened her sphincter. 'That's new, too. I like it, though.'

'Now we're going to come together,' I said. 'Feel down into your vagina, into your bottom. Feel your clitoris swell and glow. Can you feel it?'

'Yes! I'm going to come. Come into me!'

I pushed all the way in and immediately spurted again and again as she spasmed around me, her buttocks quivering and her pelvis jerking in a tumultuous orgasm.

Thus, as far as I was concerned, we became united, whatever the future. We might soon part, but for the moment we were together, cock always in cunt, cunt holding cock, even when we were physically separated.

You may have observed that the word 'love' has not been used between Clio and me. But you may also have noted that I wanted to marry her and correctly deduced that I did, indeed, love her. In time I concluded that her first experience, with its disappointment, had proofed her against marriage. I also concluded that she knew that I loved her, and that this became irksome, and contributed to our parting.

This came after six years, during which we had studied hard, part-time of course, she for a higher, and I for a first, degree. Our courses had, conveniently, helped to cover our frequent sex, because our colleagues assumed our lengthy interludes together in my room were for mutual assistance in our scholarly activities.

Once initiated, into sex, she became avid not only for frequency but variety, and we did it in every position and variation we could devise. She led this feverish exploration, perhaps as a means for keeping the affair going. I would have preferred love-making involving exchanges of endearments and declarations, but she spoke only of organs and orgasms.

Once we had gained our degrees, so the ostensible reason for our being closeted together was gone, she cooled.

She was also, unbeknownst to me at first, applying for posts in state secondary schools. No longer hiding her light under the prep school bushel, she was striking out into a new career.

Her last day there arrived, the day after the term ended, the day before she departed for her new life. She was packed and ready. We met for what was to be our last session.

As we undressed she said, 'There's one thing we haven't done. There's one way I'm still a virgin.' She gave a smirk and looked away from me.

I had a half idea what she meant, but said nothing.

She got onto my bed on all-fours and looked over her shoulder at me, waggling her bum. 'You like my bottom so much, but you've never been up it. I want you to bugger it.'

I had never suggested this, partly because I was not keen on the idea and partly because I had assumed she hadn't, despite all her experimentations, considered it, either. I even wondered whether I would be able to oblige. But perhaps if I went a little way and she found it painful we could celebrate the end of the liaison with proper vaginal intercourse.

As I positioned myself behind her and she lowered her upper body, she said, 'I'm good and slippery in my cunt. Go in there and get your penis slippery, but don't come in there. Wait a minute and I'll grease my arse.'

She reached back and stuck a couple of fingers in her vagina to collect lubricant and wipe it over her anus. 'In you go! There's nothing to fear. It's all clean in there.'

My cock was not fully rigid, but it slid easily into her cunt. She certainly was ready. She had obviously been intending the anal penetration and was excited by the idea of it. Once into that hot, slippery haven I hardened automatically. I was reluctant to withdraw, but did so and placed my penis end against her anus. At least we wouldn't need a pessary for this.

'Push,' she ordered. 'It'll be tight, but keep going.'

I pushed and began to force my way in. She flinched, but then pushed her bum towards me. 'Keep going,' she gasped.

Slowly I forged inwards. My cock remained fully erect, because the very tightness, though slightly painful, was stimulating. And it was exciting to see myself buried deep into that beautiful bottom, which itself never failed to inflame me with desire.

'It hurt at first,' she said, 'But now it feels good. Stay still a minute while I get some fingers in my cunt. I want to feel you from inside it.' She took her weight on one elbow and felt back into her vagina with the other hand. I felt her fingers go up into it and slide in and out.

This was actually exciting and she evidently found it so, as she said, panting, 'Can you move to and fro? Yes, that's right. Oh, that's lovely. Can you come? I want you to come. That's the last frontier. I want your sperm in there. Come quick. I'm coming!'

Her orgasms never failed to fetch me off, and I ejaculated at the farthest point I could reach, shuddering with the pressure and intensity.

'I could feel it,' she said, 'I could feel you spurting, in my bum and through my fingers. It was terrific.'

Slowly I withdrew and she gave a little groan of regret as I flopped out. She lay down at once. 'Perhaps if I tighten my arse I can keep your sperm in there.'

I lay down beside her and gathered her into my arms. I could feel her bottom was tight from the clenching of her sphincter. But after a while she turned carefully over and we looked closely into each other's eyes.

She said, 'It's been wonderful. Thank you. But now I've got to go. So I'm just going to go.' She kissed me hard, but briefly, stood up, threw on her clothes and left. There was to be no immersion in that paradisal pussy then or ever again.

Though I knew it was over and had braced myself to meet it, the manner of its ending added to the sorrow, and I confess I lay there and wept. And next morning, when I went to forage for breakfast, she was gone.

12