Hotel

Story Info
Wife watches porn move and gets horny.
1.8k words
3.79
59.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theoldone
theoldone
20 Followers

My name is Jack and my wife is Joan. We are both 32 and the mess the world is in we can't decide to have children or not.

I work for a company that makes the parts of General Motor's engines. I'm head of the department that negotiating with GM on the new parts they will have for the new models each year. This means that I have to go to Detroit at least once a year.

Joan and I have been happily married for ten years and I want to keep it that way so I have Joan to go with me on all my trips. I have see men in my company and other companies to that fully intend to be fateful to their wives and have a few to many drink and end up in bed with a whore. It hardly ever fails that there infidelity get back to their wife's and ends with a divorce. That why I have Joan to accompany on the trips so I want make the mistake that some of my friends have.

Joan doesn't especially like to going with me because there are no other wife's there for her to run around with, all she can do is shop while I'm in the meetings.

One night I came in the hotel room after having a hard day at the meetings. GM had got in trouble finality and the federal government had bailed them out and now their name should be General Government instead of GM. The dumb asses that Obama had sent to tell GM how and what car they should build didn't know shit about manufacturing cars or any thing for that matter.

Joan came out of the bedroom with a long satin gown that hung from her full hips and gave me a big sort of sexy smile. I should have noticed how especially beautiful she was that night. I didn't thing any thing about how Joan looked. I though she was in the middle of getting ready to go out and eat but I should have know that Joan would be in a terrycloth robe if she had just got out of the shower and was dressing for dinner.

I tried to forget about my day and poured us two glasses of wine. Joan was all ready on the couch and I when over to her and handed her a glasses of wine and set down beside her. As we were drinking our wine Joan asked me how my day had gone and I told her fine. I asked her what she did all day while I was gone. She said she when shopping this morning and then came back to the room and watched a movie.

I didn't know at the time that the movie she had watch was a porn movie of a man and wife making love.

Joan took another sip of her wine and kissed me and I kissed her back. Her lips were full and wet like they were on the first night of our honeymoon. I kissed her again and she put her arms around me and held me close against her heaving breasts. As we kissed I could feel her breasts heaving against my chest and she was trembling. Joan had on that perfume that just drove me crazy. It should have had a warning label on it saying, "If you don't want to get fucked don't wear this." My dick begin to rise.

Our lips parted and she set back with a longing look on her face. I smiled at her and undid the sash of her gown and the top of her gown parted. Her breasts were still heaving and her nipples were long and hard.

She said all most pleadingly, "Oh Jack take me to bed."

We both got up and walked slowly to the bedroom hand in hand not taking our eyes off each other and set down at the foot of the bed. When we sat down the rest of her gown opened and her large area of coal black pubic hair was glistening with moisture. We kissed again with more passion and I gently kneaded her breasts as we kissed. Joan unbuttoned my shit as I kept kneaded her breasts and lightly ran the palm over her nipples which here long and hard.

I pushed her gown back over her shoulders as she unzipped my trousers and I kicked off my shoe while Joan was moving my trousers down my legs and I kick them off.

I laid Joan back on the bed and kissed her again while still kneading her heaving breasts. I moved my head down and kissed and sucked one of her long hard nipples and Joan gasped.

I moved my hand down to Joan's large patch of coal back pubic hair. Joan patch of pubic hair was larger and thicker than any girl's I had every fucked. Her pubic hair would have made a good-sized wig for a bald man. It sometimes ticked my nose while eating her pussy. I had asked her to shave it or at lest just trim it but she insisted on keep it natural. The hair that covered her outer lips was moist when I cupped her pussy with my hand.

I ran my finger in her pussy and Joan moved her hand on top of mine and pushed my finger deeper in to her wet hot pussy. I had never seen Joan so horny and wet, her cum dripped off my finger when I pulled it out of her pussy.

Joan liked for me to eat her pussy so I kissed down her flat belly to her pussy. I tongue fucked her deep navel on the way down to her pussy. I had to part her coal back hair that covered her outer lip to find her clit hood, which I took between my lips and sucked it. The more I kissed and suck her clit hood the wider a part Joan spread her legs and moans came form down deep in her throat. Her hands were on the back of my head when I ran my stiff tongue under her hood and lightly flicked her clit.

Joan moaned and squirmed as I licked her clit and gasped, "Oh, Oh, Oh yes, Oh yes Jack that's it right there", like it was the first time I had ever eaten her pussy and didn't know where her clit was. Joan either had one long orgasm or several small ones while I was eating her pussy and fingering her hot wet hole. Joan just keep gasping, "oh honey, oh jack, while I was eating her.

Joan was still moaning and thrashing on the bed when I looked up at her and said, "Oh Joan I love you so."

Joan gasped back, "I love so much too Jack and what you're doing to me."

Joan pulled me up off her pussy and kissed me tasting her juices. Joan moved down on the bed and straddled my thigh and rubbed her wit pussy on it while sucked my hard cock like she was in love with it. I just laid back and enjoyed the felling of her mouth and soft lips sucking and kissing my cock. Joan knew how sensitive the rim of my gland was and circled it with her stiff ruff tongue.

Joan had sucked my cock for about two minute when I gasped, "I want you Joan, I want to feel my hard cock in your hot wet pussy."

Joan straddled me and spread her hairy outer lips and took my hard cock up her pussy in one slow continuous movement. We hugged and both were gasping and moaning as she took my cock in and out of her hot wet pussy.

I said, "I love you so much honey and how you make me fell."

Joan gasped back, "I love you too, oh Jack I'm having another orgasm. Oh Jack fuck me fast and deep."

I pumped up in her pussy as fast as I could and Joan was moving her ass back and forth taking my cock in her deeper. There was no doubt that Joan was having another wonderful and powerful orgasm.

I was still pumping my hard cock up in her pussy when she leaned over and kissed me, "Oh God Jack that was so good. I can't believe I've had three orgasms this quick."

I gasped back, "for some reason you are especially horny tonight and I love it when you enjoy having my hard cock in you honey. I love it when I can make you cum."

Some way I slipped out for under Joan and she knew what was coming next. She got on her hands and knees and I got behind her. Joan put her head down on the bed and reached back as spread her pussy lips to keep her pussy hairs from going in her hole when I stick my dick in her.

I was fucking her hard and deep when I asked, "Dose my cock still feel good in your pussy dear?"

Joan gasped back, "Oh yes, oh yes honey, you're going so deep. I'm so close to having another orgasm."

I took her soft dangling breasts in my hands and rolled her nipples hard between my fingers. Joan gasped, "Oh my god, fuck me deep and hard honey, Oh god I'm having another exquisite orgasms. Your cock feels so good going deep inside me."

Joan could feel my cock pulsating in her pussy and knew I was close to shooting my cum deep in her pussy.

Joan flipped on her back and said, Oh Jack, " fuck my tits and cum in my mouth, I just love the taste of your cum."

Joan had never requested that before, but I thought what the hell that will be something new.

Joan rapped her breasts tight around my hard wet cock and I fucked them. Joan raised her head and licked and sucked my cock head when it popped out from between her breasts on my forward stroke.

I gasped, "press you tits harder around my cock", she did and I growled and fucked her tits faster. My first huge load of hot creamy cum splattered all over her face.

Joan took the head of my cock in her mouth and moved her breasts up and down my shaft and sucked 5 more loads of cum out of the little hole in my cock head.

I moved down and ran my still throbbing and hard cock back in her pussy and kissed her and fucked her until I went soft inside her.

I said, "Oh baby I don't know what came over you, but what ever it was I hope it happens quit often."

That when Joan told me about watching the porno movie that after noon and the couple made such passionate tender love to each other and she just had to have me make love to her tonight.

I joking said, "I think I'll buy that move so you can watch it every afternoon before I come home."

We both laughed and when and took a shower. We dressed and then went to dinner with loving smiles on our faces all the time we were eating.

theoldone
theoldone
20 Followers