Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,344 Followers

"That's right, Rowdy," he grunted, out of breath. "It's about goddamn time, too. I thought you were never going to cum for me."

I exploded as I began to ejaculate my semen onto the bed beneath me. My balls churned as my asshole gripped his cock like a vise. Mayo slapped my ass hard with his hands as his own orgasm began and then he totally collapsed on me, moaning and panting into my neck as I felt that thick cock of his spasm and fill his condom with his cum. We lay like that for what seemed like forever, his cock still in my ass.

Then he rolled off me and stood up. I watched as he walked over to the dresser. He pulled his wallet out and removed a wad of money. I suddenly felt cheap. I'd enjoyed his making love to me. I'd really truly enjoyed my first sexual encounter with a man and I didn't want it ruined by seeming like a prostitute. I stood up, pulling on my clothes at record speed. I slid my shoes on and put the socks in my jean pockets.

"I don't want your filthy goddamn dirty money," I said brusquely. "I'm not a fucking prostitute. I just made a motherfucking mistake here. I'm just a sick queer whore."

I felt the tears sting my eyes but I was determined not to cry in front of him.

He pulled me into his arms, his naked flesh pressed against my clothes. He forced my head onto his shoulders.

"Don't do this, Rowdy. I know you're not a prostitute and I know for goddamn sure you're no queer whore. No one's ever fucked your ass before, I'm sure of that. I was your first man, am I right?"

My yes response was muffled in his shoulder. He smelled like soap and sexy cologne, something probably expensive because I'd never smelled it before.

"I'm giving you this money because I want you to have it, because you made a sad old man feel wonderful again. I've got tons of money; more than I'll ever spend and no one I care about to spend it on. Swallow your pride and take this. Please. It'll make me feel less like a dirty old man who stole your virginity."

I stepped back and looked him in the eye. The deep sadness within him seemed permanent. I took the money and put it in my pocket, then blushed. He kissed my nose gently and touched my cheek with his finger tips.

"I love it when you blush, Rowdy. Don't ever lose that genuine humility you have, son. Be true to yourself and try to do what makes you happy, not what your Dad wants. If you take my advice I guarantee you'll never put another noose around your neck again.

I was startled and he saw it. A wave of panic swept over me as my suspicion came to life. He saw it in my eyes. His hand gripped my face and forced me to look at him, not harshly but with a gentle strength.

"That's right, Rowdy. I know your father. He's a disgusting bastard and I never could understand why Cheryl married him in the first place, why he married her for that matter. You bear a vague resemblance to him but I had no idea until I saw the rope scar. Then I knew. I remember Cheryl calling me in hysterics after she found you hanging in the closet.

I looked at him, looked up and down his naked body. He was in fantastic physical shape and the foreskin now covered his soft penis.

"I know. You think I'm just a sick pervert in a revolting old body. It's okay if you want to think that, if it'll make you feel better."

"I don't think you're a pervert at all, sir. And you're not revolting at all either. You're sexy and handsome, my idea of what a man should be. Why do you think I made you my first?"

He took my hand in his and pulled it to his lips, kissing first the top and then the palm.

"Thank you for that, Rowdy, I mean it. I feel like I can breathe now."

He smiled at me and there was no sadness in his eyes this time.

"Do you think you might let me make love to you again while I'm staying here this week?"

I grinned at him.

"There's no 'might' about it at all, sir. I'd love to have sex with you again, I want to. Just no more money, okay?"

He laughed. "This week doesn't look so bad after all, Rowdy. And we'll talk about the money bit. I've got no one else to give it to that I care about. Indulge me."

I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips again before leaving. I smiled the way I hadn't in a long time as I heard the door click behind me.

perihelion
perihelion
1,344 Followers
12