Hotel

Story Info
I was excited, never imagining what could happen.
751 words
3.19
8.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't supposed to happen this way. How could I have known when I stepped into the hotel room and saw the door to the adjoining room that this could happen? I was excited, never imagining what could happen. I just couldn't wait to try my new toy.

My new toy was a specialized digital camera with the lens mounted on a long, narrow and flexible tube. Designed to allow someone to look into the deep recesses of machinery or pipe I bought the device for another purpose. The tube for the camera is small enough to easily squeeze between the door and the carpet allowing me to look into the adjoining room.

Without even bothering to unpack, I grabbed my camera, set the light at the tip to off and carefully slid it under the two doors. I had carefully measured the thickness of my door so I wouldn't push the tube too far into the other room. Turning on the camera I made a few adjustments so I had an unobstructed view of the bed. Now all I had to do was wait until someone showed up.

I quickly unpacked and then pulled a chair over to where I could watch the tiny LCD screen on the camera. I then turned on the TV so I would have something to do. It was a couple of hours before anyone showed up in the room.

Yeah, TV was pretty boring and I had nearly fallen asleep when I heard talking outside my door and then heard a door open. Looking down at the LCD screen I saw a woman and then a man wander in. They didn't appear to have any luggage.

I turned down the TV and listened through the door trying to hear what they were saying. Unfortunately the camera did not have any means of picking up sound so I had to hear the old fashion way, with my ear against the door. Moving the camera so I could see the screen I listened.

"...he'd never leave," I caught a bit of what the woman said.

"...you're sure... ...gone..." came the man's voice.

"...early tee time. Gone to play... ...we'll have at least three..."

"...don't know how hard..."

"I know, but now we're..."

"Yes, alone," the man said.

I hadn't seen anything on the camera, but as the conversation I saw the woman sit down on the bed and open her legs. While they had talked they apparently undressed because I had an excellent view of the woman's large breasts and nicely shaved pussy.

My view of her was blocked as the man kneeled down. I heard him say, "Oh you shaved."

"Yes, just for..."

"... look delicious."

"Only one way to find..."

Kneeling in front of her, his head quickly moved up between her legs as she ran her hands up over her breasts. I felt my cock stiffen as she moved her legs up over his shoulders, lifting her hips to push her pussy onto his face. Hearing the faint slurping sounds I eased my cock out of my pants and began to stroke. Soon her moans became more urgent and I heard her say, "Yes, yes, I'm coming."

The man moved his hand under his chin and I pictured his fingers pushing into her, feeling her pussy squeeze over them. Almost immediately she reached down and pulled him up, where he climbed up on the bed as she scooted back. I could see her hand take his cock and guide it into her wet pussy. His ass muscles flexed as he began thrusting into her, his balls slapping against her.

I could hear her begin to moan again when another sound distracted me. I heard footsteps from the corridor and then the sound of a door opening. My view of the couple was suddenly blocked as I heard a shout, "What the hell?"

"No George, please..." the woman screamed.

There were two quick flashes and my ears rang from the crashing sound. Pulling my ear from the door I looked at my camera screen where I got a quick glimpse of the couple laying still on the bed. There was another flash and the screen went black as I heard a dull thud.

I pulled the camera, quickly hid it in a bag and then zipped up my pants. Rushing out into the hallway I said to another guest, "It sounded like a gun, call the police." I then headed to the elevator.