Hotel

Story Info
An encounter in a hotel room...
1.9k words
4.15
9.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You knock gently with a hint of hesitation and I answer the door opening it slowly. You smile but quickly look down and I take this opportunity to look you up and down. You are wearing a simple pin striped black skirt with a black silk blouse and look amazing, I offer my hand and you take it as I lead you into the room.

As the door closes I pin you to the wall lifting your hands above your head as I draw you into a long kiss. Our mouths lock and tongues entwine as my hand feels your breast through the soft silk of your blouse. I let you go, entering the room and taking something from the table in the corner. I tell you to turn around; you look into my eyes then slowly turn. I cross to you then slowly place a thick blindfold over your eyes and secure it to ensure not the slightest bit of light will leak in. I hold your shoulders and kiss your neck while still standing behind you. I run my hand down your arm till I take your hand in mine then lead you to a waiting wooden framed chair telling you to sit.

I talk your arms gently pulling them behind the back of the chair; I wrap a silk scarf around your wrists and tighten it making sure they are firmly bound together. I lean over brushing your hair to one side before kissing your ear and playfully flicking my tongue as you giggle and squirm. I walk to stand in front of you and slowly unbutton your blouse, I can see you start to breath harder and deeper as your anticipation and excitement grow. I fully unbutton your blouse revealing a peach coloured bra with a black detail and I trace the back of my fingers across the bare skin of your chest.

I go back to the table where I had got the blindfold and silk scarf from and I pick up a small box of matches, I strike one and it flares the first time. I light two candles then reach for the open bottle of rich Merlot that has been waiting for you. I pour a glass and sip letting the warm full bodied taste fill my mouth, I look at you and I feel my cock getting firm. I walk over to you and put the wine glass to your lips tipping it until you can drink, I purposefully tip too far and the wine splashes your mouth before running down your neck and chest. I put the wine down then come back to you.

As I face you I open your blouse more and push it back off your shoulders, pulling it down until it reaches the resistance of your bound hands. I walk slowly behind you and then kiss your neck, very softly as you turn your head giving me complete access. My hands stroke your arms before pushing the straps of your bra from your shoulders and letting then drop down your arms. I kiss the soft indentations on your shoulders where your straps were and I hear you murmur your approval as my hands playfully tease your soft breasts sliding into the cups of your bra I can feel the hard heat of your nipples against my palms. I kiss your neck then move my hands from your breasts sliding up your chest and shoulders before I move away.

My hands move to my belt and I undo it, then I unbutton my trousers before slowly unzipping the fly. I remove my trousers while you sit bound and blindfolded. I place them neatly on a vacant chair before sliding off my black boxer shorts and placing them with them. I remove my socks leaving just my shirt which I slowly unbutton and remove all the time in silence leaving you unaware of what I am doing.

I return to stand next to you but pick up the wine as I pass it. I lean forward and bring my mouth next to yours waiting for you to realise that I am so close to you. You lean forward to kiss me but I back up before you can, denying you the contact. I trace my fingers across your chest and position myself next to you. As my hand again explores the cup of your bra I grow firmer and I continue to tease your nipple, pinching and stroking until we are both fully erect. I retract my hand and allow my hard cock to brush against your lips. You try to take me into your mouth but again I move away denying you. Instead I come back slowly stroking my hard cock back and forth while I look at you, I place the tip of my cock near your lips and stroke until a drop of pre cum falls onto your lips and you use your tongue to lick it from them and you taste me in your mouth. I move closer and you kiss my hard shaft working your mouth up and using your tongue to glide up to the tip before taking me in your mouth. As you begin to lick and suck me I gently pour the wine over my shaft so as you work my cock the wine runs into your mouth. You take me deeper with each movement and as you start to get faster my fingers grip your hair and I pull your head backwards until my cock is free of your mouth. I lean forward kissing you hard tasting the mixture of wine and my cock in your mouth.

I walk behind you and release the silk scarf that binds you and your hands are free, I help you stand and your arms go around my neck as we kiss. My hand moves to squeeze your bum and I unzip your skirt letting it drop to the floor then your blouse soon follows. I turn you around so I am facing your back and I unhook your bra letting it fall to the floor as my hands caress your breasts and I kiss your neck. I slide my hand into the waist of your underwear and I can feel how turned on you are. I take your hand and lead you to the bed, you sit and your hand grips my hard cock as you return me to your mouth. I let you enjoy the moment for a while as I love feeling you surround my shaft but I know I have other plans for you so I pull away once more.

I push you back so you lay on the bed taking your left hand and returning the silk scarf to it I then bind the other end to the bed post. I apply another silk scarf to your right hand and secure it to the same bed post as the other so your hands are raised over your head and you lay in a diagonal across the bed. You are naked apart from your knickers and I let my hand tease your waist band as you test your binds.

I rise from the bed and move to the table, picking up the candle that I lit earlier and return back to you. I sit next to you and I stroke your nipple with the back of my fingers loving the tightness as it hardens at my touch. I lean forward and kiss it letting my tongue circle around before taking it into my mouth. I bite gently but hard enough for you to gasp then I pull back before releasing. I move the candle above your chest and tip it forward gently letting a few drops of hot wax fall across your soft skin and you stifle a small scream by biting your bottom lip. I watch your face and wait for you to relax after the wax has cooled and hardened before presenting you with more, this time making sure that the wax hits the soft flesh of your breast and nipple. You squirm as it hits and pull down hard on your binds which do not give and I can see you are trying hard not to make a sound as I do the same to your other breast, loving watching your nipple react to the wax and tighten through pain and excitement.

I put my fingers to your mouth and tell you to suck them which you dutifully do working them with your tongue and making sure they are wet. I take them from your mouth and pinch the candle's wick extinguishing it, I tip it one last time to utilise the last of the melted wax which splashes across your gorgeous breasts.

I ask you if you are ready to be fucked and you nod your consent, I kneel between your legs and kiss the inside of your thighs before gripping your knickers and sliding them down your legs and removing them completely. I part your legs and I can see your wetness glisten, I lean forward and run my tongue down the length of your wet pussy before circling your clit, pausing to suck it. I run my hand up your thigh before teasing your pussy with the tip of my finger judging your wetness, I put my finger to your mouth and you suck it taking in the taste. I take the candle and tease your clit with it, working it down and letting your wetness ease its entry into your pussy.

I lick the inside of your thigh as I work the candle slowly in and out of your wet hole, keeping a steady and slow rhythm as your hips begin to match my strokes. My tongue moves to your clit as the candle works closer to making you cum and I begin to make slow rotations with my tongue knowing if your hands were free they would be pulling my head towards you making sure I don't stop. I love the taste of you and you are getting wetter with each stroke of the candle which is now getting little resistance as you thrust against it. I can sense the vibrations beginning to rise from your body and know that it will be a matter of moments before you cum so I keep the same deep firm rhythm until I feel your body buckle and you cry out.

As you ride the waves of your orgasm I slow before finally removing the candle and you lay breathing hard. I kneel between your legs and grip my hard cock tipping it forward to rub against your clit, you squirm as your wetness coats the tip of my hard cock and it pushes into you. I push deeper and my whole shaft is soon filling your still twitching pussy, I thrust hard and deep but in steady stabs making it a very different feeling than the candle. With each thrust I watch your breasts jiggle and bounce as you try your best to judge my thrusts and move your hips in time. I begin to thrust faster and more regularly as I feel my body getting ready but as I feel my orgasm hit I pull out of your pussy squirting my cum across your stomach in diminishing jets. I move up releasing your hands and removing your blindfold. We kiss passionately but breathlessly, this will be a long night but first we need rest.

END