Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
envy_esk
envy_esk
26 Followers

It was a Monday morning, and far below her, the city was already bustling. Just as she was turning away from the window, she thought she caught some movement on the scaffolding. She scanned it, but didn't see anything in the mess of scaffolds and tarps. Something may have been moving in the breeze.

She turned and walked deeper into the room, away from the window. At the bathroom door, she turned and looked again. Now she was in the shadows, and could still see the scaffolding. After a moment, she suddenly made out several men. Two — no, three — construction workers, were on the site, slightly higher than the hotel window, looking in. They had a clear view of almost the entire room lit by the morning light.

She looked over at Nick, on his back, erection pointing at the ceiling. They could see him clearly, she was sure. And of course, she had just given them quite an eyeful as she'd stood in front of the window.

She considered going back and drawing the curtains, but of course she was naked, and they would see her. She wasn't sure she wanted to show herself off. Last night had been wild, and had been just on the edge of what she was comfortable with. She'd felt in control last night. But now?

Her bathrobe was still on the floor by the bed. Towel from the bathroom? That could work. She went to the bathroom, peed, then washed her hands.

Nick awoke to the sound of water running in the bathroom. He rolled over and looked out at the city in the morning light. Knowing that no one could see him, he stood up and walked to the window, his erection showing no signs of going down.

Just as he was looking at the scaffolding, Beth came out of the bathroom.

"Oh you're up," she said. "Oh," she added, "and... you're by the window!"

He turned, and saw Beth at the bathroom door, a large white towel wrapped around her. "What's with the towel?" he asked. "No one in this time zone can see us. Look!" He turned back and swept his arm out, indicating the miles of open sky.

He walked to her swiftly, pulled her toward the bed with one hand and yanking the towel away with the other. He held her close, and kissed her hard, running his hands all over her body.

His morning hard-on had begun to shrink, but as he cupped her breasts and kissed her on the mouth and cheekbones and throat, he was hard again in a second. His erection pressed against her thigh — the window-facing thigh, she couldn't help but think.

"Hey," she mumbled, "don't you need to pee, or maybe shower, or, I don't know—"

"Not yet," he said between kisses. He pushed her onto the bed, then grabbing her ankles, swung her around so her feet were pointing at the head of the bed and her head was hanging off the foot. He leaned forward and grabbed her breasts, kneading them as he guided his cock into her mouth.

They were in profile, and she knew they could see everything.

Nick fucked her mouth slowly and deliberately. Between his heavy-handed caresses and the delight of a hard cock in her mouth, Beth soon found she had stopped thinking about her audience. She started sucking more enthusiastically. She reached up and around to massage his ass and thighs, and to feel his thrusts better.

She had forgotten herself, so she was startled when he suddenly pulled away.

"Let's take in the view," he said, pulling her up. "Like last night..."

"Oh god, really?"

"Sure, why not." He walked her to the window, leaned her forward, and, standing behind her, spread her cheeks. She braced against the window on her elbows, with her hands spread. Her boobs hung down and swung fluidly as he jabbed at her from behind. After a few misguided thrusts, he was in her cunt.

His hands on the low slope of her wide hips, he pounded her hard, making her boobs jiggle and swing even more. She was painfully aware of how exposed they were, how on display. She kept her eyes closed.

He fell into a steady rhythm, and they fucked like that for a few minutes. Then he suddenly exclaimed, "Oh my god!" He sounded more surprised than in ecstasy, and his rhythm faltered briefly.

"What?" Beth asked, her eyes still closed.

"Oh — nothing," he said hastily, "you're just so beautiful..." He picked up his pace again, with each thrust causing a slapping sound.

But, in fact, he had finally spotted their voyeurs. Three men were watching keenly. They were close enough that Nick could see their faces. They were grinning, and trying to stay still so as not to attract attention.

Nick kept up his fucking, tried to look anywhere but at the men, and considered what to do next. He liked that he was showing off his gorgeous girlfriend. Having them see that he was with such a spectacular looking woman was surprisingly exciting. But they were looking at him, too, and he felt incredibly self-conscious. Tipsy at night in the hallway had been thrilling, but those had been women. Three strange men? It was weird to think of them watching him, but he decided to see where this would go. Beth clearly had no idea she was on display, or she would never have agreed to this. Would she? She could be wild, but then, she hadn't been too keen on those girls seeing her last night.

With every thrust, he slowly stepped forward, causing her to move closer to the window, until her huge breasts were mashed against it. Her boobs, not her arms, were now holding her up, allowing her to keep her face from pressing against the glass too. She dropped her arms and reached around. With one hand, she felt his shaft going in and out of her cunt. She could just reach his balls, and she held her other hand slightly cupped so her fingers could thrum them as they brushed past.

Beth realized that now Nick was completely hidden from view behind her. Not fair. She suddenly pushed him out, turned around, sat down on the window sill, and began sucking him off. Now her lovely hourglass curves and heavy dark hair were all the audience could see of her.

She pretended to adjust to be more comfortable. She turned slightly, and made him step to the side a little, so they could see his cock better. Now he was the far more exposed one.

Her blowjob distracted Nick for a minute, but then he realized that now Beth was completely hidden from view. He wanted to show her off some more, while minimizing how much of himself they could see. But he was having a difficult time thinking straight. He wanted to come in her mouth so badly, but he had an audience to consider. He briefly pondered how to get her arranged so he could come on her boobs, while keeping her very much front and center.

The bed was still perfectly visible and, he had discovered, it was the perfect height for a tit-fuck.

He pulled out, took her by the hands and led her, wet cock bobbing, to the bed. He lay her down so her head draped over the side of the bed, like before. But now her feet pointed toward the window. He stood on the far side of the bed, facing the window, and jammed his cock into her mouth.

With one hand, she began masturbating, with the other, she caressed him as she sucked him off.

Soon, she started to come and she lost her focus. She moaned against his erection as she got closer to her orgasm. He thrust into her mouth harder and harder, feeling her teeth rake against him as she tried not to bite him in her abandonment. She started to wail and he pulled out. He jacked off for a second then started coming all over her boobs and belly in five or six long, arcing shots. The next few loads fell on her throat, then on her face.

Still climaxing, she took him back into her mouth and sucked him off for his last pulses.

Her hand moved up from her pussy and smeared his come around, so she could make it to the bathroom without dripping too badly. She sat up quickly and hustled away, without looking out the window.

Nick was still hard, but drooping. He looked up and out the window. The three watchers were applauding. He looked right at them, bowed, then walked over to close the sheer curtains.

Then he went to join Beth in the shower.

envy_esk
envy_esk
26 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
envy_eskenvy_eskabout 6 years agoAuthor
true enough...

My stories use real events as starting points, and after what really happened, I imagine what almost happened, and what else might have happened.

writermanbritwritermanbritabout 6 years ago
Nice, is it true ?

Good story - I was in a hotel in Glasgow alone and gave the office cleaners opposite a solo show a few years ago. I know they saw me as they jumped around and waved to attract my attention, so these things can happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rose

Don’t check out the hotel until Rose has her way with both of you.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 6 years ago
Very nice

Written like you might have been there before?

DashaboutDashaboutabout 6 years ago
Room Service

Hotels in large towns do offer some nice chances for showing off. Great story.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Wife Celebrates Nude Day My wife surprises the heck out of me, in a very good way.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Neighbors Mature neighbors make porn, and ease into swinging.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
More Stories