Hotel Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Hotel guests help rekindle the manager's love life.
7.4k words
4.32
18k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been a fan of this site for several years. This is my first attempt to give something back. Any constructive criticism and/or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

************************

The hot water was cascading down over their entangled bodies. His arms were wrapped tightly around her waist, squeezing her firmly as he thrusted his engorged member into her time and time again. Her face and chest were pressed against the cold tile, their chill combined with the hot water and the fire rising inside her body was an incredible juxtaposition, like the cold sweats one gets with a fever. He raised his hands to massage her breasts while bending his neck to lick hers. The intense passion of their lovemaking and the over stimulation of her senses quickly brought a tingling to her toes, a telltale sign of her impending orgasm. Her breath came in short, quick bursts. Sensing the change in her body, her husband Todd began to pound into her with reckless abandon. Just as she began to voice her cries of orgasm induced pleasure; he thrusted one final time, shooting his load deep inside of her swollen and soaked pussy. Their bodies twitched and spasmed repeatedly as they came together.

"Mrs. Parker? Did you hear me?" The thick Hispanic accent of Maria, the senior member of her cleaning staff interrupted Stacy Parker's day dream. Her sex life with her husband Todd had been declining over the last few months and the wonderful romp in the shower this morning was making it hard for her to focus.

"I'm sorry Maria. What did you say?" Stacy shook herself, clearing her mind in order to concentrate on the task at hand.

"I said I filled out the supply slip and put it in your box."

"Oh okay, no problem. I'll be sure to sign off on it after I make my rounds this morning." Giving Maria a pleasant smile, Stacy grabbed her clipboard and stood up from her desk. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to check the stock in the gift shop. I'll meet up with you in 30 minutes to check the rooms."

Stacy had been the manager of The Cielo hotel for 5 years. It is an old, elegant 5-Star hotel in Miami Gardens. With 200 rooms and year-round minimum of 90% capacity, running the hotel was two handfuls of work and then some. It took some time to get adjusted to the task. But Stacy was more than equipped to handle it. She was a smart, strong, and confident young woman. Not to mention successful for her age. Having graduated from the University of Miami with a degree in hotel management, Stacy worked for a few smaller hotels in the South Florida area before being promoted to her current position. At 30 years of age she was the youngest manager in the hotels long and illustrious history. And while not the only woman to hold the position, she was by far the most attractive; a point which had been problematic a few different times with both male and female staff members over the years. Standing at 5'3'' (without heels) Stacy was a woman who certainly turned heads. A thin, decently muscular lady, she never considered herself to be a beauty. But how many women really do? Far from voluptuous, she had average B-sized breasts, with a firm, shapely ass that she took pride in; in fact it was the one physical feature of her body that Stacy believed set herself apart from other women. Her medium length straight brown hair, square thick-framed glasses, and preferred business suit with pencil skirt attire gave her the look of a serious professional. She ran her hotel in tight fashion, rarely having issues she didn't see to personally.

Stacy and Todd met at UM, dated for two years, and then got married. He was a successful bank manager, and while their professional lives were certainly successful, their personal lives had become strained. The first few years were easy; neither of them had been promoted to their current position. They spent their days bending over backwards for their bosses and their nights bending over for each other. But as both of their professional lives had gotten more serious they found they had less and less time for each other. As the saying goes, the honeymoon was over, and the monotony of everyday life had set in. They had a passionate, if relatively vanilla, sex life which they maintained in the beginning. But as of late, even that had begun to fall by the wayside. It was for this reason that her mind was continuously returning to the much needed release they had experienced this morning.

Putting the final touches on her gift shop inventory, Stacy walked back in to the exquisitely decorated main lobby of The Cielo Hotel. As she walked up to the front desk to meet Maria she overheard Eric, a young new maintenance worker talking to Josephine, a Guest Services Representative at the front desk.

"So now on top of the fact that we are short-handed setting up for the Senators fundraiser, the water heater on the 4th floor is out and I've got to go take care of that." He said.

"I for one can't see how complaining to a fellow employee in full view of the guests is helping you accomplish either of those tasks Eric." Stacy snapped quickly while walking up to her young staff members. "Get back to the ballroom, you're needed more there. I will take care of the heater on 4."

"Yes ma'am." Eric said abashedly

"And as for you Jo, I expect better. You've been here long enough to know that our top priority is creating an atmosphere of ease and relaxation for our guests. Complaints do not belong out here on the floor."

"Yes Mrs. Parker, of course, you're right."

Though Josephine was talking to Stacy, the young girls' eyes were glued to Eric's ass as he walked away. Following the young woman's gaze Stacy couldn't help but admire the young man's physique as well. He was young, a little over 21, lean and muscular and tan; the kind of young stud that could surely make any woman soar and scream.

'Damn girl, get a grip!' She chided herself. Try as she might she couldn't seem to escape these thoughts. It was like she was sixteen all over again. Everywhere she looked, all she saw was sex. Fantasizing about a coworker was not unheard of, but still, she liked to be more professional when on the clock.

Putting aside the thought of what Eric's panther like body could and perhaps should be doing to her, she wrote a note for Maria to continue the inspection without her, left it with Josephine, and hurriedly moved across the lobby to the elevator. She pressed the button for the 4th floor and the doors began to close. Just before the opposing ends cemented their union a large hand stuck between them, causing the pairs to part once more. A couple of the same age as herself entered the elevator. From the bags in their hand and the gleam in their eyes, she easily surmised they were a married couple starting a much needed vacation

The man, tall and slender with skin of a deep ebony looked towards Stacy. "Sorry to barge in, we're a little eager to get up to our room" he said.

As he and his wife got inside the elevator they both instantly dropped their bags and placed an arm or two around each other. He was at least 6'3 and though thin, his body had the look of a man who'd made his living with his hands, not sitting behind some desk. His wife was tall for a woman but still looked tiny compared to his height. She was about 5'9", with a thin stomach and curves that many women, including Stacy, would be jealous of. The light blue and yellow sundress she was wearing was working overtime attempting to contain her ample cleavage and round, thick buttocks.

"It's nothing to worry about sir. Welcome to The Cielo Hotel. We're happy to have you stay with us." Stacy said. His wife, snuggling against her husband's chest, extended her hand. Stacy shook it and introduced herself as the manager.

"If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to call."

The woman, a beautiful ebony goddess, held Stacy's hand in her own. "I'm Vanessa, this is my husband John."

The touch of the soft, silky skin of the woman permeated Stacy's own skin, sending shivers throughout her body. 'This woman is literally radiating SEX.' She thought to herself. Trying to keep control she stepped back and looked towards the panel of lights to select her floor. 'Of course we're going to the same floor! Heaven forbid I get a break from any of the crazy temptations waltzing around this place!" She told herself sarcastically as the lift sprang to life.

The doors finally closed and the elevator became quiet. It was the suddenness of the silence in that elevator that drew Stacy's attention back to the couple. She briefly made eye contact with John and flashed a polite, if a little awkward, smile. The walls of the elevator were mirrors and it was in these mirrors that the slight movements of John drew her attention. His large hand was firmly implanted on his wife's ass, massaging the thick, full cheeks very erotically. Slowly his hand started moving lower until his fingertips reached the bottom of her dress and started lifting it up. The curves of the bottom of Vanessa's cheeks were now visible in the mirror. Stacy stared openly at the display in front of her, caught up in her own thoughts. As John's fingers rose higher, just out of view, a pleased hum escaped Vanessa's mouth as she shifted her legs slightly apart. It didn't take much imagination to see John's long fingers grazing her moist lips, circling her most sacred spot until his fingers softly rubbed across the center of her desire. A louder pleased hum came from Vanessa, and it was this additional noise that snapped Stacy back to reality.

Shaking out the cobwebs she looked back towards the couple. Vanessa had her head laid upon John's chest, and she was looking straight at Stacy. Her eyes never wavered. They pierced Stacy, almost daring her to say something about her husband fingering her pussy in that elevator. John was also looking at Stacy, though his eyes were glued to the reflection of her ass in the mirror, gently biting his lower lip as he toyed with his wife. The audacity of these two threw Stacy off. She didn't know how to react. Luckily the 'ding' of the elevator reaching their destination saved her. Snapping back into 'work mode' she smiled at the couple and asked them their room number.

"4202." John said looking at his key card.

"Ah, La Suite Presidencial. Allow me to show you the way, this way if you would please."

As they walked down the hall Stacy looked back over her shoulder. "So how long are you staying with us?"

"A week. We live in Chicago." John replied, walking down the hall hand-in-hand with his wife. "We like to go rather far away when we get the chance."

"Of course with three kids that doesn't happen very often." Vanessa chimed in.

This comment almost made Stacy stop dead in her tracks. Turning around and giving the woman an appraising look she said. "You have three kids? It certainly doesn't show."

"Thanks sweetheart, that's nice of you to say." Vanessa replied. "It took a lot of work to lose the weight, but my loving and supportive husband, and our wicked little sex life are more than enough motivation to get it done." At this comment, John's smile was making its own slow climb towards each ear. "And if you don't mind me saying so, you've got quite the body yourself." Looking Stacy up and down she continued, "Yes ma'am, you would be a big hit with some of our friends."

Confused by the comment, Stacy looked towards the woman. "Friends?" She asked.

"Ah, here we are." John's deep voice abruptly cut off any reply his wife might have made to clarify her statement.

Opening the door and ushering the couple inside Stacy said, "As you can see, this suite has two floors with your own staircase past the living room. It features a spacious kitchen and living room, as well as the guest bedroom and guest bathroom here on the bottom floor. The master bed and bath are located upstairs."

As the husband and wife surveyed their surroundings Stacy noticed a look of concern upon Vanessa's face. "Is everything to your liking?" Stacy asked.

"The room is beautiful." Vanessa said. "But I can't help notice the lack of windows."

"Ah yes." Stacy said looking at the solid wall behind her. "As I'm sure you know this is a very old facility. This floor contains a maintenance passage behind this wall. It allows us to work on electrical and plumbing repairs without disturbing our guests." She could tell this was a bit of hotel trivia her guests were not expecting.

"You mean there are hallways within the walls?" John asked.

"Yes. In fact that's where I was headed before you joined me. A problem required my attention in the passage. And I understand your concern about the windows, but if you'll accompany me up the stairs, I'm sure you'll find the view from your bedroom more than compensates."

As Stacy led the way, the pair followed closely. Not too closely though, as both slowed their pace to admire the way Stacy's well-toned legs and juicy cheeks jiggled with each ascending step. Once arriving in the master suite, both John and Vanessa were blown away by the beauty of the room. Their entire south wall was lined with massive, floor-to-ceiling windows and two sets of blackout curtains were currently drawn back giving the occupants a breath-taking view of the hotels famed "Garden of Eden." Tall oak trees created the impenetrable perimeter of the property and a maze of bright flowers, citrus trees, walkways and ponds could be seen throughout the garden.

"Wow." Vanessa said, obviously impressed.

"You like?" Stacy asked.

"Very much so." John replied.

As he said this he walked up behind his wife and wrapped his long, strong arms around her. The two stood there for a few minutes completely lost in the moment and the wondrous beauty of the haven that lay before them. As they drank in the intoxicating flora John's hands began to roam; first dragging lazily across his wife's belly then slowly working up to her large breasts. As he massaged them the combination of his ministrations and the soft fabric of her dress caused her nipples to become erect. They quickly became so hard Stacy thought they were about to rip through the thin fabric covering them.

Enjoying his touch, Vanessa once again leaned her head back into her husband's chest and gasped audibly when he started to pinch and squeeze her nipples. Vanessa then worked one hand back between their bodies, grasping her husband's cock and working it over the top of his pants.

Seeing the couple enjoying themselves caused the fire in Stacy's loins to rise once again. Seemingly oblivious to her presence, Stacy cleared her throat loudly. Remembering she was there but not moving their hands away, the couple turned to look back at her.

"Yes well, I'm glad you find the room to your liking." Stacy said uncomfortably. Turning to face the opposite wall and walking forwards she said. "As you can see, the master bath is located through here. It features his and hers sinks, a large jacuzzi tub and separate shower, as well as a private closet containing the toilet."

When she turned around again she saw that John and Vanessa had made their way to the bed and were sitting on its edge. John had leaned back, resting his weight on his hands behind him. Vanessa was leaning forward looking over at Stacy with her left hand still in her husband's crotch. His erect penis was clearly visible and enjoying the deliberate movements of his wife. In a matter of seconds Vanessa had taken him from a slight bump in his pants to a towering inferno struggling wildly to get free. Stacy stared at it, unable to believe its size and what was happening here in front of her.

Not breaking her eye contact, Vanessa looked to Stacy and said. "Well sweetie, I think we can figure out the rest from here, and as you can see, John and I have some big business to attend to." As she said this Vanessa began squeezing and rubbing his cock a little harder. "Of course if you're not too busy, you're more than welcome to stay and watch. Lord knows it wouldn't be the first time, hell or even the last time, we've played to an audience."

It took all of her willpower to remove her eyes from John's swelling manhood and vocalize a coherent response. "Yes, well...um...I, I mean No...I uh, have things I need to do." She stammered.

"Oh well, next time then." Vanessa said while giving Stacy a devious wink. At that Stacy turned quickly, leaving the room as fast as she could. Practically running out the door, she took a quick right through a door marked 'Employees Only" and slammed it shut behind her.

Stacy paused a moment to adjust to the lighting. The circuit breaker for the water heater was located at the opposite end of the hall. As she walked, the hall was filled with muffled sounds emanating from the occupied rooms. Since it was almost noon, many of the patrons were elsewhere. Even with the majority of the occupants at the pool or out to lunch there were still plenty of voices from television sets and occasionally guests, penetrating the thin drywall between Stacy and the rooms. Arriving at the end of the hall and reaching the breaker, she opened the box and reset the switch. Immediately she was rewarded with the hum of the water heater coming back to life. As she turned back down the hall her thoughts drifted back to her husband and the wonderful sex they'd had that morning. Deciding she would text him to let him know just how much she'd enjoyed it when she got back to her office, she was about halfway down the hall when muffled voices, distinctly different from the others, caught her attention.

As she continued to walk the sounds got louder. Almost reaching the end she could tell the noises were more guttural, grunts and moans, than they were people talking. Instantly she thought of Vanessa and John and wondered if it might be the two of them making love that she was hearing. When she reached the last room at the end of the narrow passage her suspicions were confirmed. She stood just outside of the back wall of the room she had just left, and there was no doubt that it was the sounds of passionate coupling that she was hearing.

Already aroused from this morning and her previous encounter with the couple, Stacy found herself unable to walk away. She knew she should. She knew that the couple knew she was in this passageway. Was this intentional? Did they want her to hear? When she left them they had been upstairs in their suite, but considering how well she could hear them, she knew they must have come downstairs into the living room.

"Yeah baby, that feels good. Keep sucking my dick just like that!" Stacy heard John say. "I know that hot little bitch from the hotel was turning you on."

A slurp and pop came through the wall before she heard Vanessa say, "Yeah she was. It would have been so much better if she would have stuck around."

"Yeah I would've loved to have had us an audience that was so... official. You can tell just by looking at her, that girl is the rule that was meant to be broken. And though she ran away this time, I think we can be the ones to convert her."

The sound of her fellatio continued again. Beads of sweat were starting to form on Stacy's brow. Instinctively she unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse in a vain attempt to assuage the heat pouring off her body.

"Sit down." Vanessa's lust filled voice called out. "I really hope she is still back there, I want her to hear you filling my wet pussy up with that big beautiful dick of yours."

Stacy could hear the couch screaming under the addition of John's weight. Vanessa grunted loudly as John slammed his cock home. She could hear the sounds of their skin slapping together as their bodies met with each thrust. Without even trying, Stacy could clearly see the couple in her mind's eye. She imagined John sitting on the couch with Vanessa on all fours on the floor in front of him. Her thick, sexy ass raised high in the air as she bent her hips and slammed down onto John's cock. It wasn't until the first passionate cries of Vanessa's orgasm that Stacy realized she had been touching herself. Here she was, in a maintenance passage of her own hotel, shirt open, running her fingers over one nipple and rubbing her slit through the top of her skirt. She started to gently squeeze her nipples and worked a hand inside her panties to feel her soaking wet pussy.