Hotel Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recovery didn't take long. Sylvie positioned herself with her bum on the edge and her legs wide open. Willy was first. For a moment he rubbed his cock against her pussy which was soaked with his saliva and her juices. She moaned with pleasure as he slowly penetrated her, pushing his oversized cock deeper into her pussy. She had never had a cock this big before, at least not a real one, and she gasped as her cunt was stretched. He went deeper, she didn't think it was going to end, but she finally felt his pubes against her and he was fully in. He started to fuck her with short, sharp strokes. The tip of his cock nudging against her deep inside. The rhythm increased; faster, harder. She was about to cum again but as she opened her mouth another prick pushed against her lips. She took it, gently nibbling as she fucked. She arched her back as she came. Willy pulled out and was immediately replaced. It was just as big and hard but this time it was a stronger fuck. All the way in, then all the way out. She closed her eyes and enjoyed it, thankful that she was so well lubricated. She came again immediately. Two cocks were at her face and she took turns in sucking and wanking them.

Willy was first to cum. She squeezed his balls as he erupted, sending streams of cum over her face and tits. She continued to wank him until he was fully spent. Fuzzy was next. She sucked his cock so hard that he too shot his load in her mouth. It was too much for her to swallow and much of his semen escaped from her lips, running down her cheeks and into her hair.

Shorty pulled out, his cock pointing at Sylvie's tits from between her legs. He moaned loudly as he ejaculated over her tummy, tits and face. Sylvie rubbed her clit; her fingers wet with the huge amounts of cum over body, and got her final orgasm. She lay exhausted on the table, cum dripping off her body and face.

She reached between her legs, gently pushing her fingers into her wet and stretched pussy. Half of her hand was in as the men watched in amazement. She hadn't finished yet? She found what she was looking for and gently tugged. A white piece of string came out with her fingers, then a love egg popped out, then a second. She dropped them on the table between her legs and they vibrated noisily until the fell on the floor.

"Get dressed boys, that's enough for today."

She looked at Dexter, still fully dressed and with an expressionless look on his face. She nodded at him.

"Good job." Even though he had done nothing other than restrain himself.

Katie stared at the monitor with disbelief. First Matt, now Sylvie! This got better and better.

Sylvie showered in the gymnasium. It took forever to get the semen out of her hair. She felt guilty and wondered if sex would ever be the same again now that she had enjoyed the ultimate experience. Would she be satisfied with Matt's seven inches? Would she be satisfied with just one man again?

She pulled her hair into a ponytail, got dressed and put the love eggs into her pocket. She met up with Matt and Katie for a late lunch and they discussed the progress that they had made in the bar and with security. Katie smiled to herself as she listened to their blatant lies but nodded politely in agreement. She wondered just how far she could push this couple into deeper sexual adventures.

After lunch Sylvie retired to her room for a much needed rest, blaming her tiredness on jetlag. Katie saw a chance to trap Matt, and offered to show him some of the rooms on the top floor which was reserved for the Managers quarters and Penthouse suites.

Matt eyed her suspiciously in the lift. He didn't trust her. She was up to something but he didn't know what. She seemed to know too much and dropped subtle hints into the conversion to prove it. Maybe she was trying to get in the way of him and Sylvie, break up the marriage and have them leave the hotel in disgrace? He wasn't sure but he felt he needed to put his junior manager into her place.

The opportunity came as the elevator was half way up. Katie took a key from her pocket, placed into the socket in the lift controls and stopped the elevator midway between floors. She faced him. She was much shorter, shorter even then his wife, but she had a fine body and showed ample cleavage from his ascended view. He could feel his cock twitching and Katie sensed it too. With one hand she stroked his cheek seductively while the other hand gently rubbed his cock, feeling it grow under his suit trousers.

"You want me, don't you!" she whispered.

He didn't get to respond. She dropped to her knees, undid his flies and pulled out his penis which was now fully erect. She ran her hand up and down it, impressed at its size, for a white cock. She took him in her mouth, her tongue running over him. He gasped. She was good! She was better than Scarface and Braids! Her hands cupped his testicles and squeezed gently as she took his cock deep into her mouth until the end pushed into her throat. Although she couldn't breathe, she gently allowed him to fuck her throat, moving her head back and forth. He ran his fingers through her silky black hair, it was the best blow job that he'd ever experienced and although he had cum just a few hours earlier, cumming again would not be a problem for him.

He saw his opportunity. He pulled her hair tighter and started fucking her mouth harder. Katie was enjoying it. She grabbed breaths of air as he pulled out then he sank his cock deep in her mouth again. He face fucked her faster, controlling her by her hair.

Katie started to panic. This wasn't part of her plan. She at least wanted to fuck him but now he had taken control. He groaned loudly, pulled out of her mouth, then shot him cum over her. The first stream through her hair, the second over her face and remainder, and there was plenty, over her blouse and jacket. He released one hand from her head and wanked the remainder of his cum over her.

Katie was in shock. She was coated in his cum, which was still dripping down her chin and into her cleavage. How was she going to get to her room unnoticed? She fell back and sat in the corner of the lift, staring at her clothes.

"You bastard! Look at me!"

Matt turned the key in the lift, pressed the ground floor button and as they descended he put himself away and did up his trousers. He turned to her as the doors opened.

"Just remember who is in charge of this hotel now." And with that he exited the lift.

Sylvie dived on the Close Door button. Thankfully the foyer was empty. With the key inserted the lift would only respond to her instructions and wouldn't stop until she reached the top floor. As it ascended again she looked at herself in the mirror. Her makeup was perfect still, but her black hair and black jacket were coated in his cum. She shook her head in disbelief.

When she reached the top floor she ran to her apartment. A housekeeper called her but only got a view of her behind. Within seconds she was safe in her room, and she started plotting her revenge.

Katie had been Acting General Manager for two months since the previous management team had been dismissed. In that time she had moved herself into the biggest Penthouse Suite and taken on the adjoining room as well, which had been setup for her personal pleasures. She had, of course, installed all the surveillance cameras herself. There were cameras hidden in each room; behind mirrors, inside smoke detectors, everywhere. She knew everything that happened in the hotel and what each and every guest got up to. She could blackmail most of the politicians, actors and performers who had brought a girl (or boy) to Hotel Africa. She hadn't needed to use the recordings yet but she stored them carefully on external hard drives and placed several copies throughout various safe houses in Cape Town. Anyone foolish enough to test her wrath would be brought down swiftly and without mercy. Matt had tested her. Matt would pay. As she showered she pondered exactly how and by the time she was dressed she had a plan. She had always had a fantasy and now she could make it real.

It was early evening when Katie and Sylvie sat down together with a bottle of wine. They chatted as if they were old friends. Katie actually did like her. Sylvie had a great body and she knew that she was a great fuck – she had watched her. As they spoke, Sylvie brought up a concern with her husband. Probably nothing, but she thought she saw him eyeing up the two bar girls.

Katie looked sympathetically at her.

"Honey, I think you're right. I have surveillance cameras in the bar and I saw them follow your husband to his office." She really knew how to stir things.

"Do you think they did anything?"

Katie shook her head. "I didn't want to say anything, but the head barman said he heard noises coming from the office. I don't think he was telling them off."

Sylvie stared at Katie, who continued.

"If my man was having group sex without me, then I would be thinking of pay back."

This jolted Sylvie, who was just as guilty, perhaps more so, then her husband. But she liked Katie and enjoyed listening to her. Perhaps Matt should be taught a lesson.

"Come to my room, I want to show you something."

They finished their wine and walked to the foyer. Katie hesitated for a second as the elevator doors opened but entered all the same. Putting the key in its slot, the elevator ascended without interruption to the top floor. Sylvie didn't notice her husbands' semen on the floor. Katie made a mental note to get that cleaned up immediately.

Katie's room was identical her Sylvie and Matt's at first glance. It was spacious and clean with all the mod cons one would expect from a Five Star hotel. Katie opened the door to the adjoining room and Sylvie followed.

It was dark inside and as Katie switched on the lights, Sylvie's mouth dropped. Most of the furniture had been removed except the king sized bed and a few drawers. Dominating the room, though, was a large rack which stretched from the floor to the ceiling. It was made of tubular chromed steel and tied to the centre was Dexter. It was the first time he had seen him naked of course, and she admired his muscular physique and a cock that matched the other three securities, only his was flaccid.

"Dexter's been a naughty boy." Katie declared.

"No shit." Sylvie muttered back.

"Be here at eight o'clock sharp. I'll have Matt here at nine. We'll punish him with pleasure."

And with that, Katie ushered Sylvie out and started making preparations.

Matt was in the bar chatting with guests. He wondered where Braids and Scarface were but figured they were probably on the morning shift. Two other girls, equally delicious looking, were minding the bar and smiling happily as they served. He hadn't spoken to his wife since lunch but he knew that she had taken a nap and he saw her drinking wine with Sylvie. He knew Katie wouldn't say anything, she wasn't that stupid, but he did wonder if he had gone too far with his actions in the lift.

He noticed Katie in the restaurant and excused himself from the guests. He was curious as where his wife was. The restaurant was full of diners and he could see that the food being served was first class.

"Hi Katie."

"Hi Matt, can I talk to you?"

"Sure." They found a quiet spot where they wouldn't be overheard.

"Matt, I'm sorry about before. You're the boss, as is Sylvie. I'm just the assistant manager and I will do anything that you ask me to."

This was the last thing that he had expected. He thought that Katie would be furious, and here she was practically asking for forgiveness.

"I'm sure we can enjoy a perfectly good business relationship," he smiled at her, "and if there's anything I can do then just let me know."

"Actually Matt, there is one thing." Katie had that look in her eye. "What you did to my mouth in the elevator..."

A pang of concern swept through him for a moment.

"...I want you to do it to my pussy!"

He could feel himself getting hard again. He wanted her pussy, he really did, and now she was offering it to him. He looked at his watch. Nearly nine. There were plenty of supervisors to manage the bar and Katie was probably still asleep.

"Now?"

"Right now!"

He followed her once again to the lifts and within moments they were in her room. As he went through the adjoining door he suddenly felt strong arms wrapped around him and he was lifted off the floor. He tried to kick out but there was only air in front of him. His arms were gripped in bear hug and he couldn't move. A black cloth bag was put over his head and he was blinded. He felt something being placed around his ankle, then the other and with a couple of clicks his legs were secured to the ground. Likewise, cuffs were placed around his wrists and the powerful arms holding him push his hands in the air. He was helpless. Two more clicks. He was standing spreadeagled; unable to move, unable to see.

He could hear movement in the room, some giggling and whispering. He didn't know who was there but it must have been more than two people.

Katie pulled off his hood. He had a moment to get his bearings. He was fastening in the rack – his arms and legs spread wide and no way of escaping. Katie stood in front of him. Her business clothes gone, she was now wearing a black corset body suit, long black gloves, holdups and stilettos. She wore a black studded choker around her neck. Next to her stood a tall, muscular black man. He was naked except for a tiny thong which somehow managed to cover his huge cock.

"You've been a bad boy, Matthew." Katie stated simply. She was holding a large pair of scissors. Matt began to panic as he thought of the damaged that a deranged and scorned woman could achieve in such a situation. She giggled and tore open his shirt. Buttons flew everywhere. She took his shirt sleeve and start cutting through the thin material until that half of his body was exposed. She cut the other sleeve and soon the tattered shirt was on the floor, his torso naked. She hadn't finished yet, though. In fact she had barely started. She undid his belt and pulled it off. Again, she snipped each trouser leg from the ankle up to the waist.

"My fucking suit!" It was a stupid thing to say, but he couldn't think of anything else.

"I didn't think you really gave a shit about spoiling uniforms." It was a curt response.

His tattered trousers joined the shirt and belt in the corner, as did his shoes and socks. He was now strapped butt naked to the rack.

Matt was furious, but he hadn't finished yet. He raised his voice. "I'm going to shout this place down until the police get here..."

He wasn't expecting a ball to be shoved into his mouth and strapped in place around the back of his head.

"That's better," said Katie, "but I think we need a few extras."

She dropped to her knees and took him limp penis in her hand. Matt looked down, unsure of what she was doing. She was wrapping something around it, another strap of some sort. He felt something wrap around his balls, separating them from the rest of his groin, then a tight strap and his prick. She finished her handiwork and stood back to admire it.

"An Arab Strap," she announced proudly. "If you get an erection then I guarantee you will keep it as long as this little baby is in place. And you won't be able to cum either, not until it's released.

"Now, where are the two naughty girls?"

Matt didn't notice Braids and Scarface sitting naked on the bed, watching and giggling. He felt his cock twitch but tried to put all thoughts out of his head. He would be fine unless he got an erection.

"Girls, bend over!"She commanded. Obediently they bent over the bed, their butts facing Matt.

Katie took something from the drawer, dipped it in a glass if fluid and approached Braids. Matt realised what it was – a butt plug with a long stream of leather straps flowing from one end. Without spoiling her gloves, Katie gently pushed it against her arsehole, twisting it as it penetrated her. She yelped with the mild pain, and soon it was embedded inside her. It looked like a horses tail sticking out from her. Scarface got the same treatment from Katie with an identical plug and the girls giggled and played with each other, gently tugging on the leather but not allowing the plugs to be removed.

As if from nowhere, a projector lit up the opposite wall, and footage of Matt in his office with the girls was displayed. He was forced to relive the scene. It started as the two girls kissed and then undressed each other.

"You remember my barmaids, don't you?"

Matt nodded as the two gorgeous black girls approached him. One held a bottle of baby oil and gently squirted it over his chest. They started rubbing oil into his body, using their hands, breasts and legs until he was shiny all over. Scarface paid special attention to rubbing plenty of oil into his cock while Braids rubbed oil over his back and arse, gently fingering his anus as she did so.

Despite his efforts, blood surged into his dick giving him the biggest hard-on that he could remember. Blood could only go in – the straps wouldn't let it go out, so his cock became bigger and bigger until it was a good match for any black except, perhaps, Dexter.

Katie was in front of his again. She held Sylvie's love eggs in her hands.

"You remember these?" she teased, "They can be inserted vaginally or anally. Guess what?"

Matt suddenly thought of Sylvie. Where was she? The two girls took the eggs and coated them in oil. With his legs spread wide he had no choice but to allow them to be inserted. They went in easily, one by one, and he could feel them move up his rectum.

"One more thing." Sylvie held the associated bracelet and flicked it on. She was too far away for anything to happen, but as she dropped it onto his cock the vibrations rushed through his body. Another half inch added to his penis and he closed his eyes. He couldn't decide if this was pleasure or pain. It was both.

The girls continue to tease him; one in front rubbing oil into his cock and the behind him, fingering his arse. This, along with the vibrations deep inside him, were driving him crazy. He wanted to cum but he couldn't. Just as he thought Katie had reached the limit, she had one more surprise for him. In came his wife, dressed up in beautiful white lingerie. She was dressed almost exactly like Katie, except everything was white and her choker was made of tiny crystals and sparkled. Her long blonde hair was perfectly set and she wore a diamond tiara. He had never seen his wife look so good.

Katie kissed her. It was a long passionate kiss, tongues poking into each other's mouths, biting each other's lips and looking lovingly into each other's eyes. Matt had known than his wife had had lesbian affairs before, but he thought that was all in the past. But here they were kissing as only lovers do.

Behind them the footage was coming to a close. Matt had cum and the girls were sharing his jism. Then it changed to a scene in the gym. His wife was with four large black men, three of them dressed in just their underpants.

In real time, his wife continued to kiss Katie, their hands were now wondering over each other's bodies but it was clear that Katie was taking the lead. Meanwhile, the imagery on the wall showed Sylvie in midair, her legs wrapped around one man's head and his face deep her pussy, whilst her mouth was being shoved full of cock and another man sucked on her tits. The humiliation was unbearable, but despite this, his own cock was at bursting point and Braids now had three fingers up his arse.

Katie pulled down Sylvie's corset, revealing her breasts. She took one in her mouth as Sylvie sighed with pleasure. She pulled down her G-String and gently rubbed her fingers over Sylvie's pussy. She pushed Sylvie onto the bed, her face between Sylvie's legs, her tongue now on her clit as she gently pushed her fingers deep into Sylvie's cunt.