Hotel Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvie groaned with pleasure. She could never get enough sex, whoever was giving to her. It wasn't long before she started bucking her hips, crying out loudly as she climaxed. Not once did she look at her husband. She moved up the bed Katie climbed on top of her. At some point Katie had also removed her G-String and now she positioned herself over Sylvie's face. Sylvie didn't hesitate and drove her head up into Katie's cunt; licking, sucking, kissing and driving Katie wild. Katie orgasmed almost immediately and as she climbed off he licked her love juice off Sylvie's face.

To his relief, Braids now removed her fingers from Matt's butt, but the relief was short lived. He felt something else edging closer, pushing in. He had no choice but to concede as he felt something new enter him. It was huge. It was Dexter. Dexter's oiled cock went in smoothly and deeply, he could actually feel him touching the love eggs, buried somewhere deep inside. The feeling wasn't unpleasant even though this was his first time to be taken up the arse. There were areas inside him that were being stimulated and he found himself begging to be allowed to cum. Of course he had no way of communicating and instead had to submit to this new world of erotica; his arse getting fucked by a man, two girls playing with his cock, his wife and Katie getting it on in front of him and a video of Sylvie being gang fucked just a few hours ago.

Katie knew that she could only leave Matt in the Arab Strap for half an hour before damage would be caused, and that wasn't her intention. She signalled Sylvie, who now approached her husband, looking him straight in the eye.

Braids and Scarface vanished. Sylvie crouched in front of Matt and in one swift move she unclipped the strap. It fell off him instantly. At the same time Dexter pulled out. Sylvie took a grip of his cock and he came like he'd never come before. His orgasm welled from deep inside an area who had never known about, and it rushed through his body so hard that he bucked as if he was being electrocuted. Sylvie held fast to his cock and as he came she caught it all in her mouth. With every ejaculation came another orgasm, each as intense as the first, and this went on for twenty seconds. He finally was able to relax as his wife stood in front him. Dexter removed the ball gag. Sylvie kissed her husband, transferring his own cum into his mouth. After all that he had gone through it seemed a very minor thing. They kissed more, this time with the true passion that man and wife feel for each other.

Dexter released his ankles and his wrists and Matt practically fell onto his wife, who helped him onto the bed. Matt slept straight for the next ten hours. Dexter and the girls returned to work.

Matt woke up in his own bed late the next morning, his wife next to him.

"Sylvie, I'm not sure this job is for us after all."

Kissing him gently, his wife agreed. She had already booked their return tickets.