Hotel Amelia

Story Info
Cass & Amelia meet for drinks after work; flirtation ensues.
2.3k words
4.17
21.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeleneW
SeleneW
2 Followers

I hate elevators. The way they bounce along their cables creeps me out. Mostly, I hate elevators because I get stuck in a small space with unfamiliar people in my bubble.

Today I had the pleasure of sharing a lift with a middle-aged bald man getting off on seven. Well, I wasn't sure if he would be getting off tonight, but we were at a hotel, so the probability was fifty-fifty.

Two. Three. I had pressed the button for twelve.

Four. Five. Please, please, please don't stop!

Six. Heh, that's what she said.

Seven. Seven, SEVEN!

The doors opened and the man nodded as he departed. He's definitely not getting laid tonight. I returned his smile and hit the "door close" button repeatedly before some other idiot could come running down the hallway and hop on.

The doors closed. On to twelve.

As I stepped out, I pulled my key cards out of my pocket and hoped they would work the first time. I really didn't want to ride the hellbox back down to the lobby just yet.

Room 1202.

I placed the card in the door reader, feeling some resistance from the thickness of it, and slowly pressed it in as far as the slot would allow. It beeped its acceptance and I quickly pulled it out.

The room wasn't huge; a king sized bed, the usual television and dressers, and a bar that separated the bedroom from the makeup vanity. The bathroom appeared clean and- ooh, look at that! The shower head is detachable!

I clicked the television and Miranda Lambert began to belt out Hell On Heels as I made my way to the windows. Pushing the curtains back, I could see the sun already setting over the few buildings that surrounded the hotel. It was surprising to see fields from here, but this hotel is located on the outskirts of the city, so maybe it wasn't so odd after all.

Amelia and I had planned on meeting in the bar downstairs right after work. It was getting close to time for her to get here, so I freshened my face, threw on a short tan dress, black cardigan and a pair of heels.

Before the doors closed on the elevator, I glimpsed myself in the hall mirrors. Hell on heels indeed.

__________________________________________________

Amelia walked into the massive hotel, glad to be out of rush hour traffic, and looked around for the bar. The receptionist smiled warmly as Amelia looked her way. Ahead of her, blown glass sculptures hung from the hall ceiling like giant tentacles; small sculptures and vases seemed to sit on every available surface and the walls were all lined with art.

The rich smell of coffee interrupted her observations. The Starbucks experience was being enjoyed by several of the hotel guests - some on computers, others on phones and a few more enjoying each others company as much as, if not more than, they were enjoying their little cup of heaven.

She found the bar just before she would be walking down the beautiful octopus hallway. The bar was high end, but after looking around, she decided she'd dressed appropriately. There were several little tables around to choose from, as it was still early in the evening, but a seat had just opened up at the bar.

"And what can I get for you this evening, my dear?" the mixologist inquired. He was handsome with his smooth face, prominent nose, dark blue eyes, and short brown hair styled into a faux-hawk. "Can I get you a margarita, cherry martini, or a gin and tonic?" he continued.

"I'll just have a beer - Corona Light, please," Amelia replied.

"And for you, ma'am?" he asked, looking over Amelia's shoulder.

"I would like a Lipstick Lesbian."

_________________________________________________

Amelia's green eyes lit up when she turned and saw me.

"Is that really a drink?" she asked.

"Yes," the bartender replied for me, "but unfortunately, we don't have all of the ingredients." To me, he said,"Is there something else that I can get for you?"

"Rum and Coke will do just fine."

I hugged Amelia and whispered, "I have my lipstick lesbian right here after all."

I took the seat next to her, admiring her slight blush. She was wearing a retro white dress with cherries and a green cardigan. Amelia's pinup look suited her well.

The bartender set our drinks in front of us.

Amelia lifted her beer just enough to scoot the coaster closer to her. "How have you been, Cass?"

Her red hair was getting long. It was several inches farther down her back since the last time I had seen her.

"I'm good. I'm glad to be back in the city for a night and even happier to be spending the evening with you. What have you been up to lately?"

"Work, kids, laundry," she smirked, "world domination in my spare moments. You?"

Her smile, even the slightest ones, never failed to hypnotize me. I love watching her lips move. Her teeth are perfect, her bottom lip is pouty, and she didn't seem to have the slightest clue as to how damn sexy it could be when she bit it.

She took a long drink of her Corona and my mind drifted back to our first kiss. I all but begged her for it, but the kiss overshadowed any shame I may have felt in how I achieved it.

We had disappeared into the bathroom together that night, where I had playfully teased her about kissing me when she came out of her stall. She had crossed the five feet between us gracefully and faster than I could see her do. Her lips were a breath away from mine. Hovering. Waiting. Teasing back.

Time seemed to have stopped as I struggled to figure out just what was happening. I took in the smell of her perfume, the scent of her shampoo, her lipstick. My lips closed the gap of their own accord and time resumed in extra slow motion.

The ice in my Cap'n Coke popped as it started to dissolve, snapping me back to the present. I drank half before resuming our conversation.

"What do you think of this place, Amelia?"

She carefully set her beer back on the coaster. "It's absolutely gorgeous. You have great taste," she replied.

Yes. Yes, I do.

"Have you had a chance to wander the halls yet?"

"No. I had just walked in and sat down when you came up, but I did see the glass; beautiful work."

"Isn't it? There are several little alcoves down the hall with more art instillations in them.

Did you have any trouble getting here?" Of the two of us, I seem to have the gift of directional sense, but even those don't stand a chance when she's on my mind. I had never been lost a day in my life until the day I'd met her.

"I didn't, actually. The GPS was spot on." She downed the last few sips of her beer and set the bottle down. The bartender appeared and took it away.

"Care for a shot or two?" I asked.

"Sure, but I'm going to use the restroom really quick - break the seal."

__________________________________________________

When Amelia came back, there were two drinks lined up on the bar for each of them, and Cass wore a smile reminiscent of the Cheshire Cat.

"Slippery Nipples and Wet Pussies," she explained.

Amelia grinned. They toasted, then sucked down the Slippery Nipples.

"The bartender here is kind of cute." Cass started, "Do you think he's a boobs or butt kind of guy?"

"Hmm..." she thought, crooking her lips, looking at him in his black vest and white shirt with the sleeves rolled up. "I think he's an ass guy."

"Would you be willing to make a friendly wager on that?"

Amelia sat up a little straighter. "Sure. Why not?"

Picking up her next shot, a devilish grin spread across Cass' face, "Would you bet your Wet Pussy on that?"

"Yes," she replied, tapping her shot glass against Cass'.

Cass leaned into her and explained what the wager was. Amelia's eyes widened for a moment, but she quickly regained her composure. "Fine. You're on."

After they downed their drinks, Cass set her empty glass on the bar and said, "Personally, I think he looks like a leg man myself. I'm an excellent judge of character, you know."

Faux-hawk came over as if on cue.

"What's your name, guy?"

He smiled, picking up the glasses and setting them behind the bar. "Tim."

"Tim, can I ask you a personal question - a question of preference?"

His smile turned quizzical, "Sure, I guess."

Amelia posed the question, "Breast or backside?"

Tim looked at Cass with a "is she serious?" look. Cass just shrugged.

"Well," he paused, looking between the two girls, "I'm a leg man myself."

No freaking way.

"Ha!" Cass laughed, "Thank you, Tim! And to you my dear girl, it's time to pay up!"

She shook her head and sulked off to the bathroom again.

__________________________________________________

When Amelia was out of sight, I waved Tim back over and handed him a five. "Thanks, man."

"Is this my cut of the win?" He laughed.

"No... I don't plan on cutting up what she's bringing back from the ladies room," I grinned mischievously. Turning my stool around and leaning back, I waited for the green-eyed, panty-less angel to walk back around the corner.

She strutted in, her fist held tightly and stuffed them into my waiting hand.

"Would you like a chance to earn them back?"

"No - I think you play dirty."

I smirked. "You like it."

Her serious face broke into a smile, "It's true, but I would like a chance to make you lose yours."

Leaning forward so my lips were next to her, I whispered, "If only I were wearing any." I stood up and started walking towards the hallway without looking back.

I wanted her to see the hallway before we went anywhere else. She's as appreciative of art as I am. I stopped before a large abstract sculpture to wait for her to catch up.

She squeezed my arm before she giggled and rushed past me to the next alcove. We were the only people in sight. I looked around the wall to see that she'd sat cross-legged in one of the many comfy chairs there.

She was looking out the windows beside her, seemingly distracted by the rain trailing down the enormous windows. Slowly, she uncrossed her legs, hesitated, and crossed them again as she turned her head to me.

I'd seen everything, and she damn well knew it.

She bit her lip and let it pop out. "You're not the only one who can play dirty, Cass."

The alcohol had turned my shy friend into a sly little vixen. I took her by the hands. "Come on. There's a work of art upstairs that I would rather see than linger down here."

We found the elevator to be empty and I backed myself against the wall, pulling her back to me and wrapping my arms around her. The elevator was playing rock music softly overhead. She swayed her hips with the beat and wiggled her ass against my lap.

Dancing is a huge turn on for me. I returned the movements and reached a hand down to slide up her bare leg, running my thumb over the crease of her cheek. She sucked in a breath and turned around in my arms, pausing for a moment before shimmying down my body and back up again. She placed her hands on the wall to either side of my head and brought her lips close to mine.

The elevator dinged. Twelfth floor. Quickest damn elevator ride ever.

We made our down the hall and I slipped the key into the door. It opened with a loud click.

__________________________________________________

Amelia pinned Cass to the hotel door as soon as it was closed. Cass reached up and fumbled the extra lock closed, never taking her lust filled eyes off of her.

"So where is this magnificent work of art you wanted to show me?" Amelia quietly asked.

"Did I say I wanted to show you art? I thought I said there was a work of art here that I wanted to see?"

"And that is?" Amelia breathed.

Cass rolled her eyes up to look at the room, "There are ink paintings on the wall I didn't get a good look at earlier."

Amelia didn't say anything. Cass chuckled softly. "You know you're the only thing I wanted to see up here. You're the only thing I ever see when you're around."

Amelia stepped up to Cass and lingered by her lips. Cass leaned in to meet her, but Amelia stayed a breath away. Cass gently brushed her nose over hers and across her cheek before kissing her ear.

Amelia turned her head to look at her lovers questioning eyes. Cass had beautiful eyes; so clear and bright. She'd recently noticed that her eyes changed colors with her mood. Right now they were green with a hint of reddish-brown.

Cass tightened her arms around Amelia's waist and pulled her closer. This time, Amelia didn't back away when the kiss came.

__________________________________________________

Hours had passed. We'd managed a shower before collapsing onto the huge bed again. Amelia slept quietly with her head on my shoulder. The room was dark, but for the light coming from under the entry door and a soft red glow from the clock on the nightstand.

I brushed the hair from her face and softly kissed her forehead. She stirred slightly, nuzzling into me and wrapping her arm around me. I let my hand fall to her embracing arm.

It's been months, but it still feels like a dream. It must be a dream. I never thought that I would feel so happy, but "happy" doesn't even begin to describe the feeling of completion I have when we're together. I felt a tear slide down my cheek and turned my face away from my sleeping beauty so I wouldn't wake her, or give her weird dreams of drip torture. I chuckled quietly.

As I closed my eyes, I felt Amelia kiss my chest and I drifted off to sleep with a smile.

SeleneW
SeleneW
2 Followers