Hotel Assignation

Story Info
Fantasies explored during a hotel room tryst.
2.3k words
4.02
26.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Thank you to those who offered their advice and guidance on my first story, I have tried to take some of that on board here.]

You start on your hands and knees, your ass up in the air, with a smirk and a dismissive look upon your face as you look over your shoulder staring into my eyes. I am standing behind you with the paddle gripped tightly in my sticky hand, relishing the delicious sight before me yet knowing I will pay for it in just a few moments.

"Five strokes," you say, "then 90 seconds to bring a smile to my face." You pause watching me tremble gently at the task. "Don't make me regret this," you add in almost a whisper, an edge to your voice that says far more than any shouting or threatening would ever do. My cock is straining at the tight little shorts you have instructed me to wear, while my bare feet are rooted to the hotel room floor, and as I raise the paddle I slowly release the breath I hadn't realised I'd been holding. I wonder if you have noticed how nervous I am, or my awe at your control and power.

Thwack.

"One," I manage to croak, my feeble voice betraying my fear. You have barely flinched, and not a sound escapes your full and stunning lips. I resist the urge to caress your buttock, to see if my strike has warmed your ass.

Thwack.

"Two," the word escapes my lips almost like an entreaty for even the slightest response. You hold your form perfectly, giving nothing away, without even the faintest tremble. I finish the third, fourth and fifth strikes in quick succession and still you give me nothing. I know now that I have rushed this and that this fleeting opportunity is over for me. I nearly break immediately and beg for just one more stroke, yet somehow I hold myself together and force my body to move, silently dropping to my knees. I have 90 seconds and the clock is already ticking. My face is now millimetres from your glorious pussy and perfect asshole and I wish I could savour this moment forever. If you can feel my breath on your most sensitive areas you give nothing away and your composure remains, quite literally, breathtaking.

With my tongue extended I allow myself to lean forward, finally tasting your pussy. By now my cock is screaming in agony, both from the ache and urge to come, and the seemingly ever-increasing constriction from these tortuous shorts. Despite this, I find myself unconsciously grinding my hips to try and increase the bite from the material onto my cock. I spend a few precious seconds diving my tongue as deep as I can, before changing to long indulgent licks along your slit, flicking your clitoris when I can with the most gentle of touches. All too soon I draw my tongue one final length of your heavenly pussy and continue up across the sensitive skin to your asshole. I can barely contain myself, my cock is twitching so uncontrollably in my shorts that I fear I may come, as I place a gentle but devoted kiss on your exposed, forbidden, hole. I worship your ass with my tongue and my lips until you finally respond, "Times up, little bitch," is all you say.

I freeze. I remain kneeling, but no longer touching you. I am terrified that I may never get this opportunity again, that I have failed to give you even the slightest hint of pleasure and that I will be cast aside. You tell me to stand as you move from the bed, your movements so fluid that I could watch you for hours, it is as if you unfurl yourself to stand before me. In your heels you tower above me, and as you step closer my heart beats even faster in my chest. You are smiling, in a knowing, proud manner and I pray that you aren't regretting having me in your presence. Without saying anything you hook your fingers into my shorts and finally end that particular torment, lowering them to my ankles allowing my straining cock to finally spring free.

As you rise again to your full height it is as if your entire body comes perilously close to my cock without ever actually touching me, and for the briefest of moments I dare to hope that your mouth will engulf me. Staring into my eyes you trace a single finger up the length of my erection, starting at my heavy balls and ending with a lingering swirl at the deep purple head where my precum is virtually streaming. Licking your lips you then lift the finger to my mouth and utter just a simple command, "Suck." I open my mouth and suck my cum off your finger. You smile again, "In the fullness of time we may see what else you will suck at my command for a taste of cum, my little bitch." You notice my involuntarily shudder and the corners of your mouth rise again ever so slightly.

Pointing at the bed your energy changes, "On your hands and knees," you say, and I move immediately. You become almost clinical as you continue my torment. Without warning the paddle strikes my cheeks and I groan without thinking. "I will own this ass tonight," you say, almost to yourself, "and by the time I have had my satisfaction, I will see tears on your cheeks."

You are magnificent with the paddle and my cheeks burn intensely within seconds, yet when you stay your assault I almost beg for more. You grab my hair pulling me back onto my haunches and place a butt plug into my mouth, surprising me with its girth, "Suck this for now," you command. A silk scarf is placed over my eyes and my world becomes dark making you seem almost more formidable than before. Somehow the burning in my cheeks seems intensified and the plug in my mouth grows even larger and more terrifying. You remove the butt plug and push me forward again, warning me to stay quiet.

In the darkness I can hear your every move, I can feel your soft skin against mine as you take my hands and guide them into the restraints you have prepared at the side of the bed. By the time you are done my arms are extended out and I am unable to move, my legs are tied to the bed but I remain on my knees with my ass frighteningly exposed to you. I feel incredibly vulnerable and gasp as the cool lubricant is poured onto my asshole and you begin to stretch me with your fingers. You whisper about how tight my ass is, and how excited you are to be stretching me so. You tell me about your fingers dipping into your pussy and stroking your clitoris, even as your other hand teases and torments my ass.

Then there is another sensation. The butt plug that seemed so large and unforgiving in my mouth seems positively monstrous as you press into into my ass. I begin to speak, not knowing what I will say, but you silence me instantly with a sharp slap to my ass. The sharp pain as the widest part of the plug stretches my sphincter is exquisite, and I cry out, then catch myself and breath deeply as the plug sinks fully into my ass. I am panting wildly as you lean forward, stroke my ass and say, "Good boy."

You step back and reach for the crop, holding it against my ass so I know what is coming. I cannot move as you whip me until I am begging you to stop, pleading and swearing and crying out. I promise you anything if you will only let up.

"Anything?" you ask.

"Anything," I swear. I am sweating now, the pain in my ass like nothing I have ever known, the burning and fullness a perfect combination. My cock has never been harder and is dripping precum.

You have stopped cropping me now, "Think carefully slave. Repeat what you said, and be sure that you mean it."

"Mistress, please, I will do anything you ask if you only stop whipping my ass. I beg you."

"Very well. When the time comes I will remind you of this, and we will see how far you will go to honour your promises." I shudder again and you run your fingers along my cock and feed me a taste of my cum once more.

You move around the bed, and I feel you climb up near my head. You slide your pussy under my face, and say, "Eat me slave. I need to come right now."

I am in heaven. I devour your gorgeous pussy as if my life depended on it. As I lick down towards your asshole I realise you have already fed a vibrator into your ass and are fucking yourself as I lick you. "My clit," you command, so I focus as directed and you orgasm grinding against my face. I don't let up and we continue like this for what seems like hours, with you cumming hard several times.

You push my head back and stand from the bed, humming gently, "I feel like fucking," you say, and you walk to your table of toys. Just a few moments later you are back by my head and remove the blindfold, "I want you to see what's next," you purr.

I blink, and as I tilt my head to look up at you I see that level with my head is a black, sculpted dildo, in a leather harness strapped to your body. I am speechless. It is so menacing, mere inches from my face, with a head that seems huge and veins that look so lifelike and threatening. "Open wide," you command, and I find myself sucking on another toy for all my worth. I look up at you, tracing the length of your body with my eyes until I am looking deeply into yours, "Like a pro," you say.

You pull your cock from my mouth and I groan at the loss. You stalk around my body and stand behind me, gently placing the dildo against my ass, and with obvious relish you take hold of the base of the butt plug and pull. You gently withdraw the plug, painstakingly slowly, causing me to cry out softly again as my ass is stretched by the widest part of the toy. As the plug finally leaves me I feel vacant and ache to be filled once again, I am not left waiting for long. I start at the unyielding feel of the head of your dildo as it first nudges against my asshole. Because I have been so wonderfully stretched already the dildo slips into me with relative ease, although I am still surprised at the sheer size of your hard cock. I swear I can almost feel it throbbing.

You begin to fuck me harder and harder, and I am panting and groaning with each thrust of your hips, as you slap against my skin. My own cock pulses and more cum flows from the head dripping down onto the bed. You are possessed as you take me, a majestic goddess showing her love and benevolence by ferociously driving her cock deep into my ass time and time again. Your fucking eventually slows to a steady pace with hard, deep thrusts and I slip into a trance-like state of bliss. I am only dimly aware of you placing the paddle on the bed beneath my cock, and glancing down I see my cum already decorating the leather.

Your hand snakes around my waist and grabs hold of my rock hard cock, slick and glistening with my own cum. You begin to pump me with hard, deliberate strokes that match the cadence of your fucking, "Come for me little man," you whisper in my ear. That is all it takes, and I scream as jets of cum erupt from my penis while you continue to fuck me, milking me for every drop of cum you can coax from my aching cock. You fill my mouth with your cum covered fingers and I suck each one clean. Then you reach down and slide the paddle up so that it rests just under my head. As I look down I am amazed at the sheer volume of cum I have produced and without saying a word I drop my face to the paddle and begin licking up my cum, and I swear I hear you hum once again.

You give me five slow, deep thrusts with the dildo and then withdraw your cock. My ass protests but before I can say a word you ram the butt plug back into me and I squeal. As I continue to clean the paddle you move around the bed and release my restraints, my exhausted body collapsing. Your cock is still jutting out from your body, slick and black and beautiful.

You finally remove the strap-on and place it on the bed stand. As you crawl into the bed you grab a large vibrator before lying face down on the bed, your ass presented to me, "Don't think for a moment this is over little bitch," you growl at me, "eat my ass until I come." As I dive once more into your incredible ass you slide the vibrator into your pussy and begin to fuck yourself with hard, deep thrusts. This time my hands are free roaming your body, joining your toy as together we bring you to orgasm time and again. You look back at me over your shoulder and smile as you see a single tear is running down my cheek.