Hotel Bar Pick-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greivous
greivous
17 Followers

And all the while I fucked Peggy's tight pussy with a steady, relentless pulsing rhythm, but I slowed my fuck strokes so Peggy could concentrate on tonguing her friend's vagina. Still, I was pushing deep into her with every slow stroke, gripping her smooth white ass with my hands, my fingers reaching to stretch open her pussy lips while I fucked her deep.

I told you Shelley had a bitching body and the sight of her, lying back with her legs wide open with her high heels on, having her clit sucked and licked, while I fucked the woman who was doing it to her, started driving me over the edge. I pulled out of Peggy's vagina and pushed my cockhead against her asshole and in past her sphincter. She tensed up a bit but didn't complain as I eased deeper and deeper into her asshole, my cock getting harder and thicker as I got closer to orgasm, my balls tightening, three-quarters of my hard cock's length inside Peggy's asshole, moving in and out, fucking her, stretching her. Peggy continued to suck on Shelley's shaved pussy, and Shelley was gripping Peggy's hair with both hands, as I got closer and closer, harder and harder, fucking that ass deeper and deeper, until finally I exploded my orgasm deep into Peggy's tight asshole, filling her ass with cum and pumping her with my thick cock. She was still licking Shelley and then Shelley started coming, twisting and writhing her body while Peggy tried to keep her mouth on her clit.

I pulled out of Peggy's asshole and decided to make Shelley suck my cock. I moved up the bed and forced myself into her mouth while she lay there. She was passive at first as she recovered from her orgasm but soon she was actively sucking me off as I pumped my hips into her. She took all of my cock as I was getting soft, and licked and sucked my balls for a couple of minutes. Behind me Peggy said something about getting back to the wedding so I pulled out of Shelley's mouth and told her I wanted to fuck her on the balcony later, and she said "yeah alright".

I got myself a beer while the Peggy and Shelley got themselves together. We all went back downstairs and I told them I'd be at the bar, and to let me know if they needed a room for the night. I joined up with my fishing buddies and the girls went back to the wedding. The whole thing had taken about 40 minutes.

Much later that night I got Shelley out on to my room's balcony, overlooking the car-park. She gripped the low railing, her long lean legs spread wide apart, her high heels elongating her calves, her back arched, and her red dress bunched up around her slim little waist. She looked great. I sank my cock into her soaking pussy and we fucked slowly in the moonlight, me running my hands softly all over her slender body, pressing her tits, slapping her backside, spreading her thighs, gripping her waist, as I pumped her and fucked her. I reached around and gripped her shaven mound, rubbing her clit with my fingers, holding one of her tits and grunting like an animal while I humped her hard from behind. I told her she was a slut, I told her I was going to fuck her all night and I told her to fuck me with her hips and her tight cunt. She bucked and humped and wiggled and I let her impale herself on my pole before I took over again, fucking her with my knees bent more so I could get right up into her. She orgasmed hard on my cock, and then I pushed it into her asshole and fucked her anally until I came inside her.

The next day with a hangover on the plane I had to beat off in the toilet thinking about her filthy body and the way I fucked her and her friend. Maybe the dirtiest young woman I've ever met.

greivous
greivous
17 Followers
12