Hotel Bargain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door was not ajar like last time. I knocked quietly and thanked the woman who continued to look at me---suspiciously, it felt. No answer. I knocked a little louder, and the door bolt retracted and the knob turned, but the door pulled back only a small distance, barely cracking the door frame. I pushed the door open just wide enough to enter. I looked back at the woman one last time before closing the door and found her still staring at me as she continued her work. I closed the door and turned to find the man standing right in front of me, the brightness of the room making a hulking silhouette of him.

"Hello cocksucker," he said.

"Hello Sir."

"Kneel down right there."

I got down as ordered and he closed the little distance between us with only half a step. He raised his hand and pulled my head to his crotch. I had not been able to see, in the shadow of his form, that his zipper was down and his bulky cock was hanging out from his pants. He fed the cock into my mouth matter-of-factly. I sucked it in with a moan of relief---relief that I was finally here in the demanding man's room. I could hear the maid beyond the door still packing her cart. The man said flatly, "Fucking cocksucker. Just hold it there in your mouth bitch." I stopped my sucking and stayed still with the flesh in my mouth and heard my breathing through my nose. The cock grew in my mouth as I held my position. The stillness gave me a moment to reflect on my circumstance, to immerse myself in this debased moment. He grew harder and fuller, and I became less and less. He pinched my ears and pulled my face closer to him. I took more of the dick and he held me there, motionless, the rigid thing touching the back of my mouth.

"Okay bitch, keep that cock in your mouth and follow me. Crawl. Come on." I answered with a slight nod of my head and "Mm, mm." The man started, in small steps, to backup into the room and I followed him on my knees taking care not to let the meat slip from my mouth. I sucked and clamped my lips tighter around it. "Come on, bitch. Don't let it out, fucker." I could hear a weak chuckle and I followed the dick into the light of his room. The cock lead me to the corner of the bed and he stopped. The man undid his belt and the clasp of his waist band; he pushed his pants down to his thighs. "Pull 'em down fucker." I tugged the belt and pants lower with the stiff meat secure in my mouth. I pushed them to his ankles. He did not remove the dark blue briefs in front of me. The back of his hands bumped my face as he pulled the fly farther apart---wide and long enough to pull his sack out of the opening---and then he sat down on the bed and I followed his cock and balls down to the corner of the mattress.

"Lick the balls," he said, and I went after them like a whore trying to earn a vile of crack. I wanted so badly to prove my allegiance to the stranger's every whim. I licked and sucked the sack, moaning as I nibbled. I massaged the hairy sack with my entire face and he praised my eager sluttiness. "Holy fuck, bitch. Yeah---do it good. Get into it you cunt--- clean that sack." I cleaned him.

As I licked the balls he continued, "You've been waiting for that, haven't you? You couldn't wait to get your face down on that cock. You fucking pervert cocksucker!"

"Yes Sir," I answered desperately. "Yes." I continued my work on his sack and around the base of his cock. I so welcomed the opportunity to express my desire to serve the dick I kept answering in half-moaned phrases. "Yes Sir. I couldn't wait to suck your fat cock. It's all I've been thinking about for two weeks. I couldn't wait to get here between your legs."

The man laughed out loud, enjoying my pitiful confession. "Man! You are one sick fucker." He lightly patted and rubbed the top of my head, a half sign of sympathy or affection, I thought. I sucked and kissed his sack, worshipping each of the balls inside.

Then, without warning, he grabbed my hair in the hand that had just caressed me and jerked my head back so I had to look him in the eyes. "You only have to worry about one thing tonight---keeping this cock happy. Don't get me pissed off, 'cause you know I'll throw your ass out of here. I want to see you working full tilt on that dick bitch! Got it?"

I didn't hesitate, "Yes Sir. That's what I'm here for---to keep your dick happy---that's all I'm good for, Sir."

"That's right," he said. And with the fist of hair he pulled my head down and he held the dick so it slid into my mouth, and I started to suck the big thing with all the intensity I could display. I sucked and sucked, in pulls as deep and long as I could handle. As I sucked he pulled one foot out of his pants so he could spread his legs fully. I sucked the man as eagerly as I could.

A few minutes passed and I heard the man start to moan and breathe heavier sighs. He draped the freed leg over my back and the weight of it surprised me, spurring me to suck even more intensely. His hands cupped my head and his pelvis rotated, pumping the meat in and out of me. I relished his apparent pleasure, but I didn't know how to read his arousal. I was just starting on him---I did not want this to be the end of my fantasy night. He growled and arched. His thighs clasped my head and he pumped. I took the cock deep, gagged, and took it again. His thighs relaxed. I felt the first warning streams in my throat. Then he stood with the cock still in my mouth, and hunched over me. He engulfed my head in both hands---one behind---one cradling and pinching my jaw. "Don't you stop, fucker!" he said between clenched teeth. "Don't you fuckin' stop."

I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop. I knew where he was going and I wanted his fucking load. I let him commandeer my head. I sucked and he pumped the beautiful meat into my face---faster---now in spastic jerks. Pump...jerk...pump. Saliva and early cum leaked from my lips. Then he moaned one last warning, and the flood of cum burst into my throat. I let it come into me and felt the strings of heat slide into my throat. I wanted all of it. "Suck it bitch. Eat that shit motherfucker!" he demanded and held my head immobile as he let loose. I obeyed the man and swallowed and gasped---swallowed the stringy fluid. The pulses slowed, but did not stop, and when I thought I had finished the milking he pumped once more and I could feel the last of the semen leave the head of his cock. I sucked the man to completion and felt the grasp of his hands loosen. His legs straightened and quivered with fatigue. And, just as he had done in our last meeting, he did not pull the softening cock out from my lips. He stood over me and held the thing in my mouth. I looked up quickly and saw him staring down at me. "Don't you look at me bitch---just keep looking at that cock." He lingered over me. "Make sure it's good and clean. Get all of it." I let the dick out of my mouth, inspected it, and licked the slit and then the entire shaft for any last drops. There were none; but I repeated the procedure to demonstrate my submission, and to allow myself the pleasure of viewing his prize tool in full light. Its veiny shaft filled the wrap of my hand. The head was a dark purplish-red, still swollen and moist with my sucking. It seemed like its own organ. He fed the dick back into my mouth and sat back down on the corner of the bed, relaxed. He leaned back onto his elbows and I held his cock in my mouth and I sucked only mildly, trying not to disturb his post-ejaculation calm. He yawned loudly.

He spoke after few moments, "Don't worry fucker---I'm not even close to being done with you. I know you don't want to stop yet. Do you?"

"Mm, mm," I grunted, and shook my head "no" without looking up at him.

He lifted his hand to look at his watch. "Man! It's not even 6:30 cocksucker. We got plenty of time to use your mouth. I just wanted to get that first one off---so I can really put you to work tonight."

This announcement of his strategy sent me swooning. I could not have anticipated such a plan and I wanted to moan and cry with pleasure. I cautiously sucked the man's dick a few firmer pulls. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" I thought.

"Okay cocksucker---I'm ready for a drink. Go down to the bar and wait for me." And with that he pushed my head away. "Actually, you can go to your room for a minute if you need to. But be in the bar in 15 minutes." I hated to be sent away for even a minute. I didn't want my high to subside.

I went to my room and used the alone time to call home. I chatted nonchalantly---I think---with my wife: "long day...uh-uh...Mm...yes...okay...well...okay then...sleep tight... ...yes, probably about two, three o'clock... I'll call when I'm on the way...uh-uh...you too...bye Babe...night."

I tucked in my shirt, straightened my hair and hurried down to the bar just off the hotel lobby. It was busy, but not loud. The room looked bigger in the dwindling daylight, but the light did not improve the ambience of the lounge. It looked disheveled and dated. I took a seat at a small table close to the window and waited for the man to join me. I surveyed the room and wondered if any other faces were concealing secrets like mine.

The business man walked into the lounge. He had his suit coat on, but no tie. As he made his way toward me, he directed the waitress's attention to my table, and then he approached and sat down heavily.

"Well, how'd that taste?" he asked looking at me, grinning.

"Good" I said, nearly in a whisper.

"Good? What was good?"

With no one in earshot I answered a little louder, "Your cock tasted very good. I liked sucking you off. I hope you enjoyed it---Sir."

"It was okay," he responded as he grabbed a menu from the next table. "Not great. I think you can do better though. Right?"

"Yes---I'll do better next time." I was partly offended and partly thrilled by his unimpressed evaluation of my cock sucking. "I want to get it right for you."

"You will," he said, not looking up from the menu.

The waitress walked up and asked if we were going to eat or just order drinks. The man answered for me, "Well I know he's just eaten," and he laughed openly. The waitress smiled politely, not understanding. He continued, "I think we'll just have drinks."

We ordered, and as the waitress walked away, the man continued his musings about his cock and my addiction, "You were afraid that I was just gonna have you blow and go. Weren't you?"

I nodded yes, "I wasn't sure what to expect. I was hoping you weren't done with me, but I didn't know."

"You swallowed that shit pretty good. I had a good load saved up for you. I'm a big finisher---even on my second shot."

I had swallowed all of it---to my surprise. It felt like a porn-worthy cum shot, but in my heightened state, I had managed to receive and swallow it all. His talking about it made me aware of the sensation of stringiness still in my mouth and throat. My saliva was still thick with him. I was ready to for the drinks as our waitress returned.

We drank for an hour---a little more. It was dark outside the window and the lounge took on a warmer atmosphere. I was near my limit, but feeling very good---high on alcohol and the demeaning conversation directed by the man whose cock would soon demand my attention. I could tell he was feeling his drinks, but he seemed nowhere near drunk. He is man of big appetites I thought.

I was ready---eager to start my second act. But the man ordered one more drink and so did I. The man reached into the inner pocket of his suit coat and pulled out a folded sheet of paper and handed it to me. I unfolded what turned out to be two sheets as the waitress returned with our order.

"Hey, young lady," he said to the not-so-young but attractive woman, "My friend here is quite a writer. Do you want to hear a little of his short story?"

I looked down at the sheets in my hand and recognized them as a printed email. "Dear Sir" I saw at the heading and knew immediately what I held.

"Go ahead. Read a little for her." The waitress did not answer his invitation. She could see he was acting a little high and paid him only passing attention. "Not right now, thanks," she said and walked away. He stared at her ass as she retreated.

"Well," he said, turning his attention back to me, "I'd like to hear a little of your story--- one part in particular." He took the sheets from me and browsed over the text. He pulled a pen from his pocket and hash-marked a paragraph. "Read that part, there." and he handed the creased sheets back to me.

I looked around the room. There were few people left in the lounge and no one sat near our table. The din of the television and the clatter from the kitchen gave me cover. He sipped his drink, enjoying my anxious caution. I started to read in a low but clear voice.

"I hope you will understand how deep my desire is to be at the service of your cock and the mercy of your complete control. I keep replaying that night in my mind. And I fear that I am not capable of explaining my need to be used---without regard to my comfort or pleasure. I fantasize being bound, unable to do anything but offer my mouth for your fat cock and your cum. Your demanding words and domineering manner are impossible for me to resist. Sir, you were right. You do know me. I am an addicted cock pervert. Please use my sickness for your pleasure and..."

The man interrupted me. "Okay, that's enough. You're making me sick." He grabbed the papers from me and browsed them again. He sipped his drink as he read, and shook his head, "Man. I really got my work cut out for me tonight. Don't I?"

I hesitated for a moment, then answered, "I'm sorry Sir---for being so disgusting in my letter."

"I don't care if you're sorry. Remember, I don't give a shit about you." He paused. "What do you think I care about, fuck head?"

"About getting your cock sucked."

"That's right." He paused. "Think you're ready bitch?"

"Yes Sir. I'm ready."

He laughed at my sincerity. "Yeah, I think you've been ready for two weeks. Jesus!"

The man reached into his pocket and pulled out his room card. "Okay cocksucker. Take this and go to the room. I'll be up in a few minutes. I'm going to finish this drink and study your stupid letter one more time---to make sure I 'understand' you." He laughed. He was getting drunk now. "Oh. When you get up there, order up some porn on the cable. You know what I like."

"Yes Sir," I answered, half out of my chair. "Anything else?"

"I'll call if I think of anything," he said.

I left the lounge on intoxicated legs. The buzz felt good and my instructions lit me with excitement and energy. I rode the elevator to the eighth floor and this time I knew exactly where to go. I inserted the card and heard to door unlock. I pushed into the stranger's room and went to the bathroom. I pulled out my stimulated dick and pissed. I looked at the man's open toiletries bag resting on the edge of the bath tub, and at the wet washcloth draped over the shower curtain rod. I could hear the low volume of the unwatched television. I zipped my pants and went back into his room to order a movie as directed. I scrolled the selections and highlighted something with "cock suckers" in the title. The movie appeared---a gaudy title screen appeared and raunchy guitar music sounded---and the action started immediately. A naked young woman with smaller breasts and a shaved pussy looked into the camera and proclaimed unabashedly that she was "there to suck some hot cock," A lean-bodied male appeared from the right and delivered his giant flaccid cock into her mouth.

The phone rang and scared me. I knew it was him and I answered, "Yes Sir."

"I meant to tell you to look in the dresser drawer," he said. "Upper left. I'll be up in a few minutes cock sucker."

"Yes Sir," I said and the phone hung up. I put the phone in its cradle and went to the dresser, curious to see what he wanted me to find. I opened the drawer slowly, averting my head slightly as if something might jump out or explode. I pulled it open further to reveal a titillating collection of items and a few sentences scribbled on a sheet of the hotel note pad. The note said, "This is up to you. But, I think you'd enjoy them. Decide quickly cock sucker---I'm going to be there any minute." A dog collar, a pair of women's panties, and a pair of police style handcuffs lay neatly arranged in the bottom of the drawer. A small key was taped to the notepad. My cock grew in response to the sight---and my dilemma. I could picture him laughing as he hung up the phone.

I undressed quickly nearly falling as I yanked my pants off. My cock was fully erect, and when I pulled the panties up the head of my dick stuck up over the waist band. I stood in the mirror. I looked so fucking stupid, but I did not stop. I tugged the band up and pushed my cock to the side. I looked again in the mirror as I wrapped the collar around my neck. I knew I was running out of time. I took the cuffs in my hand and felt their weight. My heart raced as I examined them. I held my hands behind me for a moment, imagining, in my drunkenness and in the pressure of the moment, the repercussions of accepting this offering from the stranger. "Hurry," I mumbled. I looked around the neat hotel room. On the TV the young woman was sucking full tilt now, her head trapped in the man's hands. The room looked warm and safe. The man's suitcase sat open on the hotel folding stand, a pair of well polished shoes underneath. I closed one cuff onto my right wrist and looked back at the pervert in the mirror, standing there in his panties and dog collar. I looked down at the small key on the note pad. "Fuck!" I put my hands behind me, fumbled the open cuff into position with my right hand and then brought the two cold arcs together around my left wrist. The tip of the toothed finger found the opening of the lock and I pushed the two pieces together. I could not keep my breathing steady. My knees quivered. I heard the cuff close in ratchet clicks and then a card being inserted into the door.

The door opened and the large man pushed noisily into the short hallway of the room. He had an open beer in one hand and a capped bottle in the other. He pushed the door closed with his foot and turned into the room.

"Holy fuck!" he shouted, and he broke into loud laughter---cruel, intoxicated laughter. He set the bottles down and slid drunkenly onto the bed, laughing and rolling across the mattress, and then laughing into a pillow. I stood there, humiliated and stupid, watching the large man muffle his uncontrollable laughter in the pillow he crunched around his face. His head shook "no" as he laughed and he slapped the mattress several times in hysterical disbelief. I stood there. My dick was stiff no longer and it shrunk into the front of my panties. His laughter slowed and then halted. The man lifted his head out of the pillow and rolled himself up to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. He looked at me, his face still red from his laughing, and he shook his head in disgusted disbelief.

"You fucking retard. I thought you might do it---but I didn't really know." He reached for the open beer and took a swig. "Do you realize what you're doing? You're really perverted, man. Look at yourself."

I stood there with my head down. The man stood up and came toward me. "I said look at yourself bitch," he voice was hard now---no laughter. "Look in the fucking mirror," he barked and slapped the back of my head.

I turned around and looked at the pervert standing there in the mirror. I saw the business man, still in his suit coat, behind me .He took another swig and came up beside me. Again, he slapped the back of my head. "Pervert! Cocksucker!" He held the beer to my mouth and said, "Drink up bitch!" He tilted the half full bottle up and I tipped my head back but couldn't keep up with the beer. The cold liquid poured down my chin and onto my chest. The man chuckled. "Look at yourself." I did as he told me. He tugged the front of my panties down to reveal my shrinking cock in the mirror. It looked pitiful. He looked at me in the mirror and shook his head. "Man, no wonder you're so sick. Look at that shit. How do you fuck with that?" He let the waist band of the panties snap back. The man stood beside me and unbuckled his pants so I could watch in the mirror. He unzipped and the flaps of his pants fell open. He hiked his shirt up and pulled down the waist band of his white briefs. The large cock fell forward over the band. I looked at the bull meat and felt that rush once more. It was a beautiful cock. I stared at it.