Hotel by the Lake

Story Info
A couple who fell in love online meet for the first time.
1.8k words
3.83
7.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lulu64
Lulu64
2 Followers

We meet at the airport and can barely contain ourselves until we have some privacy. When we arrive at the hotel by the lake, I am so glad that we can finally kiss and touch each other. I can't wait to touch you, and smell you, and feel you, and lick you, and nibble and kiss every inch of your wonderful body. It's almost a little strange cos we're not used to being able to be together like this.

We take out a bottle of champagne and sit out on the balcony. You lean over and stroke my cheek lovingly and tell me how much you have missed me, and that you love me. My stomach gets butterflies, as it always does with you. I move my chair closer to yours - sitting in front of you so we can face each other, and I can look into those beautiful eyes that I always get so lost in. I place my knees between yours and hold your hands gently. You lean in and ever so gently brush my lips with yours and we kiss, softly, only just touching, the kiss becomes more passionate and I nibble your bottom lip lightly and run my tongue over your lips. You slowly flick your tongue into my mouth and invite my tongue to play which it does gladly. The kiss builds in intensity and my breathing becomes more ragged as I become very turned on. You are hard already.

You take me into the bathroom where the spa has been filling while we were sipping champagne, there are bubbles and rose petals in it, and candles are lit. You walk over to me and gently press me up against the bathroom wall, and then slowly begin to undress me. Removing my clothes so gently and lovingly, you kiss me in between each removed article of clothing. I am now naked in front of you. I do the same to you, getting on my knees to take off your jeans so my mouth is close to your cock - even though it's not time to touch it yet. We have a beautiful relaxing spa together, not a long one, we cuddle and kiss and say wonderful things to each other. We get out and dry off and I put my black silk stockings and heels on at your request.

You take my hand leading me to the bed where you lay me down gently and then lay next to me, just holding me for a few minutes. You start to kiss and lick my neck and face, placing fairy kisses on my eyelids. You tell me to just lay back and enjoy you spoiling me, and so I do. I love you even more, although I didn't think this was possible. You run your hands over my stomach and tell me that you are going to give me a sensuous massage. You then ask me to lay on my stomach and cover my back in oil while your strong hands roam all over my body spreading the oil over my legs and sliding your hands up the inside of my thighs as well - just to tease me because you know it drives me wild. Your hands stop just short of my sweet spot and then you return to my back - you ask me to roll over onto my back after massaging it for a while. Every now and then running your hands over my breasts but not touching the nipple, you surround it with your finger but don't quite touch - fuck I want you so bad by now. I'm very wet.

You add more oil to my body and move to my feet, massaging them while you look at my body laid out there just for you - to do anything you want to it. Your hands run up my legs and thighs and you knead them gently opening my pussy with the force, but not touching it. I almost can't stand it. You ask me if I'm ready for you and I say yes. You tell me that it's not time, I don't want you enough yet. You will decide when I am wet enough and spread my legs to check, I feel like I'm gonna cum right there and then. My clit is throbbing. Your finger gently probes my pussy to see how wet I am - and I am very wet. You place it on your lips and suck off the juice, then reinsert a finger, making me shudder with pleasure and then tell me to lick your finger clean. You like me to taste myself and I like to do anything that pleases you.

My hips are thrust forward because I need you so bad, and you decide that you will allow me to suck your cock for a while now. You are naked after the spa, and precum is everywhere already. I kneel on the floor, my body glistening with the oil that you have applied and slowly start licking your hard cock. You watch me and it's almost too much for your too. My eyes raised to you, looking deep into yours as my tongue works it's magic on your shaft. Flicking and licking, sucking and nibbling my way all around your hard member. I put your whole cock deep into my throat now and suck on it, moving my head back and forth fucking you with my mouth while I caress your tight balls. You need a break because you don't want to cum too soon.

You tell me it's my turn now, but first you want to watch me play with myself. I find a comfortable arm chair and put some pillows behind it and saunter over to it, knowing you are watching me every second. I recline in the chair and start to run my hands all over my body, playing with my erect nipples and tugging on them, then running my fingers down my stomach which is still glistening with the oil. I spread my pussy wider so you can see everything. It is wet and swollen with the blood that has rushed there. My clit is erect and I slowly start to circle it with my finger. I run my fingers all around my labia and insert a finger inside me, it comes out all creamy with my juice. I Use my left hand to spread my pussy wider and pull back the hood of my clit and commence rubbing it very gently, only just touching it, teasing myself. You sigh, I love it when you sigh....... You watch me for a little while and watch how my clit grows bigger. You can see my pussy quivering for something to be put in it. It aches to feel you inside me.

When you can see I am really getting into it, you come over closer to the chair and kneel in front of it. You gently lower your mouth to my throbbing clit and slowly start to lick and flick and suck on it. You shove your tongue hard into my waiting pussy and I moan in ecstasy. You go back to my clit again, lapping gently and sucking softly, my hips are pushing into your mouth now and I am close to cumming. You put a finger or two in my pussy and play with my g-spot on the front wall in just the right spot. I am so close and you know it. You stop suddenly and tell me you want to hear how much I want you, need you inside me. I tell you that if you don't put your cock inside me right now I think I might die with wanting you so bad. You are satisfied with my answer and go back to sucking and licking my clit. In no time I cum all over your face. Jerking with every last earth shattering wave. You smile at me and come up to kiss me, wanting me to lick my cum off your face, which I do with a smile.

You take my hand sweetly and help me up so we can move back to the bed. You bend me over the edge of it and insert just the tip of your hard erectness, to tease me some more. I want all of it in me - NOW. You are enjoying seeing me want you SOOOOO bad. You remove it once again and then replace it, I moan in agony and ecstasy. All of a sudden you slam it in hard, my god, that feels so fucking good baby. You're so big and hard and throbbing and finally you are inside me where you belong. You slowly move back and forth, and then you leave it all the way in and just gyrate from side to side driving me wild. There are so many things we want to do to each other. You think about fucking my ass, and cumming on my face but that will be for our dirty sex later - when we fuck each other silly. This is our loving, so you tell me to turn over onto my back so we can see each others faces when we cum. You suck my nipples for a minute and pull on them gently but firmly. I want your cock inside me again, and tell you that.

You rub your stiffness against my clit, precum mixing with my juice and then enter me once again - watching my eyes and facial expressions as you do this. You can see I am in heaven. I love to watch you watch me. You slowly start to increase the length and hardness of your strokes and I writhe underneath you, squirming with desire for you. My hips rise to meet you, making you go deeper inside me. You put my legs over your strong shoulders and know that we are almost there. My breathing has become very quick now - I am almost hyperventilating. You do a few last hard thrusts as your balls tighten, your own orgasm now imminent. You ask me if I am ready and I tell you yes, yes, fuck yes. You begin to cum inside me and at the last minute pull out and shoot some of your white cum over my smooth pussy and stomach. I touch it with my finger and lick it to taste you again. You put my legs back on the bed and then lay down next to me, cuddling me and telling my how much you love me. I tell you how much I love you too.

Then we have a quick bath together again to clean up all the wonderful mess, and dress for dinner (no underwear for me) before we return to have our dirty, slutty fucking session - where all sorts of objects will be used, just not for their intended purpose. But that's another story...

Lulu64
Lulu64
2 Followers