Hotel Cafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand slipped over his back, pulling his shoulders down so his chest rested on her breast, then her fingers walked downwards, fiercely rubbing against the base of his tail. She moaned his he brushed against a particularly sensitive spot with her.

"Told you it worked the same," he whispered, his maw next to her ear. She pulled one ear down, whispering into it. "Oh, yes." His ear provided little resistance, bending easily beneath her fingers, the end twitching as she held it. When she let go it sprung back into position.

His hand that had been holding him up, now free of that task, slipped between them, gently raking her nipples with its claw.

Angie's back arched as she pressed upwards, trying to push Nzin's member deeper into her. It had never felt this good before.

Nzin's tail slipped under her as he thrust, pushing her downwards towards the bed. She could feel its bulge beneath her, pressing into her back.

With a sudden movement, Angie caused them to roll over, her hips taking over the thrusting action. She kissed his snout once more, then pulled away from him, causing his penis to hang in the open air for a moment. Her natural lubricant dripped onto the bed as she slid down, then took her lover's shaft into her mouth, running her tongue along it, milking it. She could taste their mixed fluids on it, an acrid flavor that she ignored in her passion. Her hands massaged his thighs, one finger slipping into the opening from which his penis came. She could feel his body shake and tremble beneath her and, taking this as a sign of pleasure, slipped more fingers into this opening, massaging the inner folds that kept his penis safe and out of the way.

Through this sensitive flesh she could feel his heartbeat; his veins close enough to the surface that the pulsing of his blood was strong, and rapid.

"O! Kaevz!" Nzin cried, his back arching, pushing his crotch into Angie's face. She felt his penis throb against her lips and tongue, and against the fingers she had buried inside of him. Semen shot into her mouth and she swallowed, if not eagerly, than at least quickly. The taste was vile, but the passion more than made up for it.

As he finished ejaculating, she sat up and looked down at him. He gave a couple more spurts, the semen landing on the bedspread. Nzin looked relaxed beneath her and, as she reached up, rubbing his checks, it seemed to her that his muscles had lost all the tension they'd held. His penis slowly retreated into his body once more.

Nzin reached up, taking Angie's shoulders in his hands and pulled her down on top of him, her head next to his. For a moment she thought he wanted a second round, although his crotch was level with her naval with the difference in their heights.

Once again they rolled over, leaving the sexual fluids behind. Nzin pulled his hips forward slowly, his tail dragging across her clit where his pebbly scales made her gasp as they brushed it. He sat on her chest, his legs spread on either side of her. Slowly he bent over, the end of his snout just over her face. His tongue snaked out, flicking across the tip of her nose. She could feel his breath blow over her face. The foul smell of it made her wince and he must have picked up on it as he turned and nuzzled her cheek instead.

She gasped as she felt something brush against her thigh, moving across her skin erratically, but relentlessly towards her nether lips. It wasn't until this penetrated her, pushing her open, that she realized it was Nzin's tail. It pulled out and pushed in, mimicking the earlier actions of his penis. Its tip bounced inside of her, first pressing against one spot, than another.

She moaned, arching her back, as the end of Nzin's tail found her g-spot. It then focused there, teasing it. Angie could feel her heart pounding in her chest. Her breath was coming in gasps as she panted.

Then Nzin's ministrations came to fruit as she reached her climax, her body suffused with the sensations. Her back was arched and her body was clenching down on Nzin's tail. He remained still, doing nothing but watching her.

"That was incredible," she said after several seconds had gone by. Her heart had calmed down, beating only slightly faster than normal, and her entire body was relaxed. "Absolutely wonderful."

"Not bad," Nzin told her. His voice had a playful tone and his tail was swishing contentedly as he stretched out beside her.

"Not bad? That's it?"

"Not bad," he said again. "For a human."

"For a human?" She smiled as she spoke. "Perhaps I need more practice?" She batted her eyelashes at him.

"Practice is always good. So when shall we schedule it?"

"How about after dinner? I can get room service to bring up something."

Nzin made a show of looking at the clock next to the bed, exaggerating the gesture. "A late supper, I see. So, what shall it be?"

12