Hotel Californication Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers

I hadn't even heard or realized it when I next felt a familiar hand on my neck, looking up into the smiling face of Diane as she joined us.

"Having a good time?" She asked, grinning from ear to ear, though I noticed now that she was entirely naked. Whatever clothes, if you even want to call them that, having long ago disappeared. "Obviously, you must have been. I see that the ties gone," she quipped.

I smiled back at her, nodding my head yes. Glad that I too had discarded the tie now, though almost openly laughing, seeing that the Senator's tie was indeed undone as well, now draped almost idiotically around the man's neck in it's patriotic fervor. I wasn't given too long to dwell on that however as Diane moved closer towards the table, cock in hand as she began rubbing it against one of Charlie's breasts.

"I so love teasing her tits this way," she informed me.

"And I like watching you do that. In fact...if you'd like, I'd enjoy doing that for you," I offered, which Diane quickly smiled at in obvious acceptance. I walked over, now taking her prick in hand, and continued the joyful tease of Charlie's breasts, though Diane was just as quick to reach down, now taking my cock in hand as the two of us now stood, rubbing one another's pricks back and forth across the surface of Charlie's boobs.

"Oh yeah Brian! That's it! That's it! Make me cum all over her fucking tits!" Diane exclaimed minutes later as I continued jacking off her cock, periodically slapping her steely shaft against Charlie's hard little nipples, which she seemed by the look on her face to be totally enjoying. In seconds, Diane's prick began to lurch, streamer after streamer of hot sticky cum criss-crossing her friend's breasts as I continued to work it, milking out each and every last drop I could find. This moment being the catalyst for the Senator perhaps, as he suddenly withdrew from Charlie's pussy, now jack-hammering himself for a moment, though continuing to do the same to Charlie's cock with his other hand. I once again stood there watching the cum fly, Charles Anderson the third, now liberally spraying her cock, still stroking it, as she too joined him. Charlie's sweet little cock now adding a mixture of her own to the mix as she climaxed loudly and long there on the table.

**

As interesting as this had all been, and as wild and hot as it was with everything happening around me, I was still inclined to enjoy a bit more of the intimate, private intimacy we had all shared together the night before back in the girls bungalow, hoping and now wishing that we might end this night doing that once again before everyone had totally and completely exhausted themselves. Though I wasn't sure if anything like that was in the offing here, given the circumstance and formality of it all. To my pleasant surprise however, it was Charlie herself who soon after brought up the idea of doing just that.

"Ok, I think we've put in enough of an appearance here don't you Diane?" She asked. "The balls well under way now, and by the looks of it, doesn't need any more direction from any of us. What say we track down where Jack and Carol have gotten off to, and meet back at our place within the hour?"

I was all for that myself, though just as equally pleased to hear it when the Senator announced that he needed to leave a bit early himself with a full schedule still waiting for him in the morning. Though finding a few new things out about myself, I still had no desire to get more intimately acquainted with this man, it would be interesting enough seeing his photos in the newspapers after this as it was.

The three of us now soon after parting, back out into the sea of flesh beyond as we went in search of Jack and my wife. Though as it also turned out, Carol was at the moment enjoying herself with both Marsha and Steven again, and somewhat reluctant to part company with them, having as good a time as she was. Only when Diane, who had likewise stumbled upon us, simply invited the two of them to come back and join us as well. And though our somewhat intimate little group and grown by two more, I had found myself quite fond of this older couple, and actually quite looking forward to feeling what Marsha's slick sweet pussy felt like while no doubt fucking it later.

Jack too was rounded up, and so the seven of us made our way back to the girls place, just after midnight at this point, but I had no doubt whatsoever, that this evenings festivites were just getting started.

And...as I would soon find out, I hadn't even scratch the surface yet of what this new and interesting little group of friends was even capable of. It would prove to be the best night of my entire life, and for Carol too as it would later turn out.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers
12