Hotel Catfight

Story Info
These wo girls don't like each other.
1.5k words
3.59
52.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy was having a bad day at work. Her alarm clock had failed to go off earlier that morning and she was forced to rush getting ready. A big girl, she was still very curvy in all the right places. Her job at the front desk required that she make sure her makeup was done right and she was dressed in her uniform.

The short black skirt only served to emphasize her legs and feet in her black pantyhose. Her shirt was stretched tight over her large breasts, nestled securely in the cups of her black, sheer bra. Still, there was no mistaking that she was a very sexy BBW. Her long, black hair framed her face, highlighting the soft features of her face.

She worked hard all morning, well aware of the looks she was getting from the front desk supervisor, Amy. Amy took it as a personal insult any time on of her girls was late. Being new in her position of authority, she tended to lord it over the other girls.

She too, was a big girl and every bit as curvy as Wendy. The only big difference looking at them was that Amy had blonder hair. It was a very rare day indeed, that all the men working at the hotel did not stop and admire either her or Wendy.

Amy was attired the same as her staff. As she went about her day's work, she was well aware of everyone's glances at both her and Wendy. For most of the day, the 2 girls ignored each other. Few people knew of the history between them. Or that it would erupt in the fashion that the end of the day held.

Wendy had applied for the same position as Amy had. And having being there longer than Amy, she was convinced the job should have gone to her. Amy had been given the job of telling Wendy that she was unsuccessful in her bid. And thus, the seeds of dislike between the 2 of them had been sown.

As the afternoon wore on, Amy could not control herself any longer. She called Wendy into her office and closed the door. To see the 2 of them facing each other, it was easy to see how much they looked alike except for the color of hair.

Amy sat back down behind her desk and invited Wendy to sit.

"You know were late this morning, Wendy," she started. "The company cannot tolerate such tardiness. I have docked you the time accordingly. Perhaps that will teach you to me a little more responsible!"

Wendy felt the anger rise in her. "You can't do that!!", she fumed! "You know I work harder than the rest. And how dare you lecture me about being tardy. You're the one we've covered for the last few months."

"You watch your tone of voice with me, Lady!", responded Amy hotly. "The last thing I have to do is take any abuse from someone like you!"

"Just what do you mean by like me?" Wendy shot back.

"Well, I know you still can't accept that the better choice was made for this job," replied Amy. "And sooner or later, you're just going to have to accept that I'm better than you all around."

"You wouldn't sound so smug if we weren't at work," hissed Wendy.

A sly smile crept across Amy's face. "Are you trying to say something, Wendy?"

"I think you know what I mean", came the reply.

Amy stood up and come around the desk and sat on the top. "Tell you what, little girl. You find us an empty room. We're both off in an hour. You find the room, I'll be there!"

Wendy stood and faced her boss. "You got it, and I can hardly wait!"

Wendy stormed out of the office, slamming the door behind her. She could feel the rage inside of her raging to be let out. She went straight to the computer and called up every empty room there was in the hotel. 807 was the 1st room to show as having just had the carpets replaced. No furniture had been put back in there, yet. 'Perfect," thought Wendy to herself.

She grabbed a piece of paper and scrawled a quick note on it to Amy. All it said was 807, 60 minutes and slid it under her rival's door.

The clock seemed to drag as the last minutes of the shift went by. As the second hand reached the end of her shift, she pocketed the key to 807, making note that the other key was already gone. She signed out and with no word to anyone, made her way to the 8th floor.

She used the key to let herself in and there was Amy standing on the far side of the room, hands on her hips. Wendy closed the door behind her and made sure it was locked and the safety chain was in place. She then tossed the key on the counter next to the other one.

"So you chose to show up," sneered Amy. "I'm quite surprised. I thought a little cunt like you wouldn't have the guts!"

"You have no idea how much I'm going to enjoy kicking your ass," was Wendy's reply. "So what are the rules going to be?"

"There will be no rules. It's just going to be you and me. The only thing I'll suggest is that we remove our shoes."

"Done!", agreed Wendy. She kicked off her shoes as Amy did the same. Now they stood on each side of the room, pantyhose feet on the carpet, hatred in their eyes towards each other.

They both raised there hands in front of themselves, painted nails like claws. They glared at each other and as if a silent command had been given, they lunged at each other.

2 sets of nails grabbed at each other's hair as they clashed. Nyloned feet and legs struggled as the 2 girls wrestled on their feet, yanking back and forth. Guttural screams of anger escaped from their throats as each sought to hurt the other.

Screams of "bitch" and "cunt" filled the air. Large round breasts were pressed tight as they pulled hair and clawed at each other. Legs entwined with the soft sound of pantyhose against pantyhose.

The 2 girls stumbled back and forth until Amy hooked Wendy's foot with her own. The 2 big girls fell to the carpet and the fight began in earnest.

Rolling back and forth, they clawed and scratched at each other. Their skirts rode up showing the roundness of their ass's as they fought on the ground. Wendy clawed at Amy's face as she sought to best her rival.

Both girl's hair was a mess as they rolled and fought. Shirts began to pop buttons as they clawed at each other's large, round breasts. Wendy tried to drive her knee into Amy's crotch but was stopped by her rival's knee trying the same.

"Fucking cunt," hissed Wendy, "Ugly cow!" was the reply back.

Wendy got her arm around Amy's neck and pressed her advantage. She punched at the other girls face, trying to inflict maximum pain. There was no give from either girl. This was pure woman vs. woman.

Amy dug her nails of one hand into Wendy's tresses, and clawed at her face with the other hand. Sweat dripped as they rolled back and forth, clawing and scratching at each other.

The 2 big girls cursed and swore at each other relentlessly. Knees and hands sought to hit each other's most sensitive parts. Finally, they rolled apart and each managed to make it to her knees.

Wendy's shirt was torn open, exposing her 46DD breasts in the cups of her bra. Amy's shirt had only one button left, barely containing her large, soft mounds in their bra.

Both girls looked at each other, knowing this would be the last segment of the fight. They screamed at each other and lunged forward again. As they locked fingers, Amy drove her nyloned knee between Wendy's thigh's, hearing her rival cry out at the direct hit.

Wendy fell back to the carpet and Amy dived on top of her. She got both hands in Wendy's hair and began to slam her head into the carpet over and over. Wendy tried to claw at her hated foe's breasts, trying to leave claw marks down them, but she was losing steam fast.

Amy slammed her head over and over by the hair, feeling the dark haired girl weaken and then begin to go limp.

She stood up over her foe. "Listen to me good, cunt", she hissed. "If you ever give me trouble again, I will do this to you again! Do you understand me, bitch?"

All Wendy could do was nod as the tears began to fall. Amy looked at her, then drove her pantyhose foot into Wendy's side one last time. As she left the room, all Wendy heard was the door click.