Hotel Champagne

Story Info
Sexy glances at the hotel bar turn into sooo much more...
2.9k words
3.55
15.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. Just a foreword here really quickly. I thought that I would try this style out, so this story is written from both perspectives. From the view of the man (Tyson) as well, as the woman (Lucy). I really hope that you enjoy it, and please leave comments so I can know what you think and if there is anything that I need to fix!

Enjoy! ;)

*

Lucy: I felt your eyes on my back... I'd have felt you looking at me and turned my head a little... Enough to see you out of the corner of my eye.. You'd be looking at the smooth contours of my back.. I'd run my hand around the side of my neck, tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.. And flash the smallest sexy smile before looking away again...

Tyson: I wouldn't be able to look away from you... Your hair tucked behind your ear... Your dress hanging low down your back, sexy and toned...

Lucy: My hand would caress the side of my neck for a second... before falling away... your eyes wander down my bare back, following the indentation of my spine, the groove so enticing you wish you could just run your tongue alllllll the way up it... I turn my head to see if you're still watching me... When your eyes lock on mine, long lashes framing the green of my irises... you let out a gasp of desire. I smile again, sexily... And bite my lip at the thought of you taking me to your room in this lovely hotel.. I can almost feel your hands peeling the soft smooth cloth from my body.. And I want you. I turn to face you, shake a few curls from my eyes. I bend my knee, and my thigh slips through the slash of the dress.. silky brown skin on display for a mere second...

Tyson: I look at you with intense blue eyes.. longing with desire...

Lucy: I walk towards you, confident but demure, and stop in front of you. "Hi." I say offering you my hand to shake. "I'm Lucy."

Tyson: I stand up and straighten my suit jacket and take your hand in mine. "Lucy, it's a pleasure. My name is Tyson." I take you all in standing there in front of me... Your black dress, your green eyes feel like they could pierce right through me. "Can I buy you a drink Lucy? Or if you're up to it, I have a bottle of champagne in my room upstairs." I say in more of a low, sexy tone.. looking deep into your eyes.

Lucy: I hold your gaze for a moment and say.. "Champagne sounds perfect."

Tyson: I hold out my arm for you to take. You reach behind and rest your hand on the inside of my elbow. I put my hand on yours and lead you to the elevators. We hop inside, and as the doors close, your scent enters my nose, and I look down at you standing next to me. My whole body feels like it's weightless.. My heart is beating hard in my chest...

Lucy: I smile up at you. My eyes soft... I turn my body so I'm leaning almost into you.

Tyson: I wrap my arm around your back and hold your arm, holding you against me...

Lucy: I want you to kiss me so badly.. my lips part as you lean down.. I can smell you... so manly and sexy...

Tyson: I look you right int he eye... Our eyes darting back and forth.. I run my hand across your face and brush a strand of hair behind your ear... Holding your cheek now. I lean in slowly.. still gazing into your eyes... I turn towards you and rest my other hand on your hip.. my other hand still on your cheek..

Lucy: My hands comes to rest on your chest.. I'm leaning right into you.. unable to resist.

Tyson: The time seems to be moving at a glacial pace as our lips get closer and closer.. Then at last, they meet. So soft and warm against mine.. I bring my other hand to your other cheek.. holding your face so soft and gentle...

Lucy: Your lips are soft and warm and I kiss you back... Your touch sending a shiver of want through my body. The kiss is so slow and soft. I feel so small and feminine.. my heart pounding in my chest.

Tyson: My mind is whirling. My hand wraps around to the back of your neck.. pulling you softly into my mouth.. the kiss becoming more passionate.. our heads swiveling...

Lucy: My arms snake up around your neck...

*DING*

Tyson: The sound of the elevator just about gives me a heart attack as it snaps me back to reality, breaking the kiss. I had forgotten where we were for a second.

Lucy: The breaking kiss brings me back to earth..

Tyson: I clear my throat, and smile at your and offer you my arm.

Lucy: I smile at you.. cheeks burning.. I take your arm again, prepared to follow you to the ends of the earth if I have to.

Tyson: I rest my hand on yours again, and lead you down the hallway. We reach a room and I slide the card in the door. It beeps and I open it, leading you inside. The lights are dim, the shades open to the window... "Make yourself comfortable." I say as I take my suit jacket off, and walk for the stereo, and put on some soft music.

Lucy: I sit on the couch.. cross my legs.. my dress falls open and my long smooth thigh is exposed... On my feet are black suede stiletto's... thin ankle straps.. The dress hugs my body.. clings to my breasts...

Tyson: I keep casting glances over at you as I walk over to the ice bucket holding the champagne. Smiling sexily. I loosen my tie, and undo the top button of my shirt, leaving my tie on. I grab the bottle and unwrap it and pop the cork out. It shoots across the room, and champagne runs over my hands as I grab two glasses. I fill each of them about halfway and walk over to you and sit on the couch.

Lucy: "Do you do this often?" I ask.

Tyson: "Not at all actually." As I smile at you again.

Lucy: "So why me?"

Tyson: "Well, when I looked into your eyes tonight downstairs.. I knew that this couldn't just be a coincidence..." I hand you a glass and raise it in the air.

Lucy: We clink our glasses.. And I stare in to your gorgeous blue eyes for a second before taking a sip of the clean crisp bubbles.

Tyson: I take a sip as well. The bubbles tingle my throat, and I set my glass down on the end table.

Lucy: I sit back on the couch, relaxing... And let you take my glass from my hand.

Tyson: I set your glass on the table as well. I look at your with intense blue eyes and I lean in towards you... resting my hand on the couch between us...

Lucy: I reach up into my hair and pull the pin holding it in place.. As I draw it out my hair tumbles down around my shoulders.. messy.. shiny and thick..

Tyson: "Wow Lucy... you are so stunning..." I reach my hand up and caress your cheek softly. I hold your cheek and lean in again.. and meet your lips gently, and then with even more passion than in the elevator.. My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest...

Lucy: I kiss you back again... harder this time... the bubbles on my tongue acting like some sort of narcotic.. make me fizz with excitement. My hand move into your hair... pulling me closer to you as we kiss. Tongues probing... lips sucking...

Tyson: I start kissing your cheek.. and work towards your ear.. kissing it... sucking your lobe.. kissing down onto your neck, your collar bone.. My hands lacing around your waist on the smooth fabric of your dress...

Lucy: I writhe against your touch... the sexual excitement building in my tummy.. I reach down to pull at my dress.. exposing my legs.. needing to feel you touch my bare skin.. I rub my legs together, smooth skin sliding...

Tyson: I rest my hand on your knee and slowly slide it up a little and then back.. pushing your dress up higher when I slide up your thigh...

Lucy: "Mmmmmmmmm..." I moan...

Tyson: My kisses finding their way down your chest..

Lucy: I lean back against the cushions... wanting to feel you all over me.. your lips.. your hands.. my skin feels as though it's on fire...

Tyson: I keep my hand on your thigh but come back up and kiss you hard on the lips again running my hand around the back of your neck... feeling if your dress ties at the top...

Lucy: I push my breasts against you.. wanting you to pull at the knot around my neck.

Tyson: My body feels like it collapses against you, feeling your breasts against my chest.. I run my fingers around the knot and find the end and pull slowly... The knot jerking as it comes free.

Lucy: I kiss you deeply as I feel the knot open... the fabric falling away from my curves.. exposing my pert breasts...

Tyson: Sliding my hand down to your tummy, I slide my hand across your body riiight below your breasts... teasing you... My tongue snaking into your mouth. Our tongues dancing in each other's mouths...

Lucy: Your kiss is so sexy.. so arousing... I feel my nipples harden without you even touching them... My hand reaches for your tie, pulling at the knot... undoing it, with one hard tug, it snaps off. Your tongue pushes into my mouth as I unbutton your shirt.. pushing it off your body and down your arms...

Tyson: Once my shirt if off, I break the kiss. I look you deep in the eye, and stand up, extending my hand to you... "Shall we take this to the bedroom?"

Lucy: I take your hand and stand up... my dress immediately slips down my body, pooling on the floor around my feet. I'm naked and exposed.

Tyson: I gasp seeing your sexy toned body... I can't help myself and grab your face and pull your lips to mine again.. I feel your hands fumbling for my belt.. we are clumsily making our way to the bedroom.

Lucy: I pull hard at it... wanting to feel you against me. We kiss as we tumble towards the bedroom... giggling like school children. Kicking off my shoes.. helping you out of your pants...

Tyson: Sliding my pants to the floor, I kick them off... And kick my shoes off as well, I can feel myself hard in my boxer briefs...

Lucy: I lean in to kiss you again... My hands pulling at your shorts.. sliding them down. I push your down hard on the bed.. And climb on top of you... prowling like a sexy cat...

Tyson: I just lay there, taking you in.. My manhood standing straight up.. pulsing...

Lucy: My legs are on either side of you... licking my lips... Your cock bumps against my inner thigh as I lie down on top of you... needing your kiss again.

Tyson: I lace my fingers into your hair and pull your face to mine and kiss you hard and deep.. My tongue exploring your mouth.

Lucy: "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..." I moan as we kiss...

Tyson: My other hand running all over your sexy back...

Lucy: I rub myself against your.. my hard nipples rubbing and brushing your bare chest...

Tyson: My cock is twitching as you rub yourself on me... I can feel my heart pounding in my ears.. wanting you so bad...

Lucy: I reach down between my thighs... and you watch my eyes close... knowing I'm touching myself... Then you feel the warmth of my hand against your cock... And the wetness on my fingers...

Tyson: "Oh god..." I moan and throw my head back on the bed... breathing so hard...

Lucy: I stroke you.. slowly...

Tyson: Rubbing my hands up and down your thighs...

Lucy: Teasing you... I push my body up... sitting with my back straight... I sit on your cock but don't take you inside me... I just rub my wet, slick naked pussy lips over your cock... back and forth...

Tyson: "Oh my god Lucy..." My cock is throbbing so hard, feeling your pussy on my tip...

Lucy: I look right at your... rubbing my wetness all over you.

Tyson: My fingers gripping your thighs hard... I can barely breathe....

Lucy: My pussy lips are so soft you can barely feel them.. but my juice is warm and slippery, coating your cock... I rub back and forth, back and forth.. I see you looking up at me and I rest myself on you and wriggle... my tits jiggling...

Tyson: "Mmmmmmmmm... oh my god baby..." Reaching up I grab your pert tits in my hands and grip them feeling your hard nipples...

Lucy: "Oh fuck baby" I moan when I feels your hands...

Tyson: My hips are thrusting upwards... my whole body is tense.. pulling at your hard nipples...

Lucy: I lift my body... push your thick hard cock inside me... and slide all the way down...

Tyson: "Ohhhhhhh fuck baby..."

Lucy: I sit still for a moment... just looking at your...

Tyson: I hold your thighs and savor the feeling of your pussy on me tight... looking into your eyes. Filled with lust.

Lucy: I lean my hands on your thighs.. pushing my tits right out.. and I begin to grind. Slowly, but deep.

Taking you all the way inside my pussy. So hot and wet.. And tight..

Tyson: "Holy fuck baby.. You're so tight.. your pussy feels so good..."

Lucy: I move faster... your words turning me on...

Tyson: I look down at my shaft sliding inside you, so hard, and throbbing...

Lucy: "Yeah baby?" I sigh... "You like my pussy?"

Tyson: "Oh yes baby... your pussy feels so good on me.. sliding so deep.. so wet and tight. Slide that clit against my shaft baby."

Lucy: I reach behind us.. and cup your balls with one hand.. stroking firmly...

Tyson: I feel my cock flex as you grab my balls... "Oh yes baby, that's it..." I reach and slide my thumb against your clit...

Lucy: I cry out at that touch on my clit.. Fuck I'm wet...

Tyson: So tight... I grab your hips as you ride my cock... Pushing your down each time.. pushing me deeper... slapping your ass against my thighs..

Lucy: I'm getting wetter on your cock, riding harder and faster, working my thighs... flexing my spine... working my body hard to fuck you.

Tyson: You look so sexy riding my cock... your breasts bouncing with each thrust up and down.. I can feel my cock pulsing inside you...

Lucy: I bounce hard.. up and down now... my tits really bouncing now, nipples standing up.. fucking your cock for all it's worth.

Tyson: Strands of your long, dark hair hanging between your breasts as you fuck me hard.. I am thrusting into you as much as I can.. wanting you so bad...

Lucy: Soft curls.. I swivel my hips.. needing you to fuck me this way.

Tyson: My cock twisting inside you. I reach under your and grab your ass, spreading your cheeks apart and start to thrust into you.. harder.. feel my cock sliding into you deep baby...

Lucy: I wriggle on your cock. Wanting it. Needing it. "Baby are you gonna cum inside me?" I ask.

Tyson: I fuck you harder and faster..."Do you want that hot cum inside you baby?"

Lucy: "Yesssssssss... it will make me cum on you..."

Tyson: "Ohhhhhh fuck baby... Yes..." I keep thrusting into you hard and fast. Really making your tits bounce.

Lucy: My ass slaps down on your thighs...

Tyson: I feel my balls start to tighten...

Lucy: "Oh fuck Ty..."

Tyson: "Oh fuck baby, I'm going to cum, don't stop!"

Lucy: I bounce hard. Up and down. Harder... faster... Fucking you like no other woman can, pussy sucking you.

Tyson: "Oh fuck Lucy, here it comes! I'm cumming..." I feel it start to shoot inside you...

Lucy: "Come on baby.." I sigh. "Give me that fucking cum!"

Tyson: I thrust into you so hard... my cum exploding from my cock deep into your pussy... "Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming so fucking hard baby!"

Lucy: I squeeze you. Really fucking hard. Milking your cum from your balls. "Fuck honey, I'm gonna gush!" I pull myself up... your cock leaving my body, and cum sprays from my hole, covering you...

Tyson: I reach up fast and rub your clit...

Lucy: "Smack it with your fingers..."

Tyson: I smack it hard and fast...

Lucy: "Mmmmm. Fuck yes!"

Tyson: I keep rubbing your clit hard and fast... Feeling your cum all over me... "Holy fucking hell baby..."

Lucy: "Mmmmmmm...."

Tyson: I smile at you... your cum everywhere... I pull you down to me and kiss you on the lips.. Your hot cum on my hand.