Hotel Encounter Fantasy

Story Info
Hotel encounter fantasy.
2.6k words
4.5
14.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meet in the lobby of a very expensive hotel. Our eyes meet and we smile shyly to each other. I gesture to the elevator and you follow. I make sure we are the only two in the elevator and push the button for the penthouse. Standing close to you I can smell your perfume, but I want a closer smell so I lean down and nuzzle your neck, drawing a giggle from you.

You're ticklish and try to squirm away from me, but I don't want you going anywhere so I put my hands on your hips and hold you firmly between me and the wall, and lean in to kiss your neck. The feeling of my lips against your skin elicits a sigh from you, and you relax and melt against my body. Your acceptance turns me on and it's then that you notice the bulge in my pants pushing against you. I nuzzle your neck and gently bite it, sucking on it, determined to leave a mark, a sign of this encounter. I work my way up your neck to under your ear, and flick my tongue on it, breathing heavily into your ear. You are also breathing harder now, knowing how worked up I've gotten just from touching you, and from the excitement of this feeling of lust that is building up inside of you.

You can feel a warmth growing inside and a wetness as I grind against you. You respond by spread your leg so that you can grind back against my thigh, rubbing that spot that is demanding ever increasing attention. I don't have to hold you in place anymore and my hand leaves your hips to wrap around your waist, my other hand coming up and holding your neck and I pull your head back. I look into your eyes for a moment and you can see the lust there. You know that once you're inside my room you're going to be used, and experience a kind of passion that you've missed for so long. You want it and you welcome it. I can see it in your eyes and that's when I kiss you hard, working my tongue against yours as your moan, grinding hard, pressing your body against mine. You're so hot and worked up, you could almost cum with only a little more grinding. *DING* The elevator doors opens....

*DING* The elevator door opens and I reluctantly release you from the wall, but I keep one hand on your ass. You take a moment to recover from the dizzying ride up, your head spinning from the heat of the kiss and warmth in your pants. My room is at the far end of the hall, and I gently guide you out of the elevator with my hand still firmly attached to your ass, squeezing it with my strong hands.

By the time we get to the door I already have my key out and unlock it. In one grand motion I open the door and motion you inside. The room is very big, with a huge central room and balcony, overlooking the city. You can't help but wander over to it and take in the breathtaking view. I allow you a moment to take it in. I was impressed when I first saw it too. After a moment however, my lust overwhelms my patience and I want you in my bed, moaning beneath me.

I walk over to you and put my hand directly on your crotch, rubbing where your most sensitive spot is. Your attention automatically snaps back to me and I look at you and whisper for you to follow me. I guide you to the bedroom with my hand never leaving from between your legs. The bedroom is a work of art, with a huge wooden bed with huge bedposts on each corner, with detailed designs carved into each one. Of course you don't notice much of that because as soon as we're in the room I pick you up and drop you onto the bed, pinning you down with my body as I repeat what we did in the elevator, grinding on you while I smother my mouth to yours, running my tongue all over yours. You haven't cooled down much and in no time you're feeling flutters in your stomach from the heat of the moment. I roll us over so you're on top and you quickly move down my body, a naughty smile on your face, running your hands over my chest and stomach as you make your way down to what you've been dying to see, and get your hands and mouth on.

With a smile I lay back and let you have what you want. Your hands work quickly on my belt and pants, unzipping them with practiced ease. You can't stand the anticipation as you pull down the last barrier between you and your target. Your eyes glaze as you see it, and you unconsciously lick your lips. It's already fully erect from all the playing we've done, and it's slightly bigger than average, more than enough to drive you wild. You place one hand on it and lick the tip, tasting it. It tastes so good, and it's going to feel even better in your mouth. Satisfied, you put your entire mouth on my cock, eager to run your tongue over it and feel it throb in your mouth. I let out a loud moan of pleasure. Damn your good. Pleased with my response, you suck my cock with enthusiasm, closing your eyes as you get lost in the absolute lust of being so wanton. I run my fingers through your hair and gently tug to the rhythm you've set. The wet sounds of your expert blow job echo loudly in the bedroom, and it turns us both on even more. Your other hand is working my balls, massaging them, trying to coax out a big load of cum. I can feel them tighten even as you work them. God you are amazing. After a few minutes of this I know I'm fighting a losing battle trying to restrain my first orgasm. In between moans I let you know that I'm about to cum, and in response you suck even harder and faster, determined to make me lose my control. Showing me your best move, you completely swallow my cock, and that's all it takes. I hold the back of your head still as I cum, pumping wave after wave into your mouth. You swallow like a pro, not letting anything escape. You're impressed by how much there is. Oh my god! I am finally spent and you move up beside me. You tell me that you knew you could do it. I smile at you, impressed and determined not to be outdone. Now it's your turn I tell you as I move down on you. Mmmmm.....you smile at my eagerness to return the favor....

I slowly ease my way down your body, kissing your skin. As I pass your breasts, I lightly flick my tongue across your nipples, bringing a shiver to you. I continue down to your stomach and hips, sucking on your hip and leaving a mark. Slowly I come to your sex, heat radiating from it. You moan in anticipation of what's next, knowing it's going to be so good. I kiss your lips, then with the tip of my tongue run along the edge of your pussy lips, teasing but not touching your clit. The teasing is fun for me but you want me to get right to it. I lift your thighs over my shoulders and grasp you by your hips so I pull you to me as I get ready to eat you out furiously.

I put the length of my tongue against your slit, rubbing your clit with the flat of my tongue. You are soaking wet, and I can smell your arousal, it fills my senses and drives me into full lust. I have to taste you now. I use my hands to spread you wide as I run my entire tongue from your asshole to your clit. You let out a deep moan, and I know you are enjoying this. I insert my tongue into your pussy and work my tongue in and out, fucking you with my tongue. Your clit is so big, waiting for it's turn. I flick it with my tongue, then wrap my lips around it and suck on it. You gasp with the sensations. I work my tongue back and forth, left and right, bringing you so close to cumming, but back off just enough to keep you on the edge. The more I build you up, the harder you're going to cum. I press a finger inside your pussy as I'm working your clit, and you moan your approval. I plunge my finger in and out like a miniature cock, licking your clit and pussy, making loud sloppy noises, and you love it. I decide it's time for you to cum, and I add a second finger, turning them so that I can rub directly on your g-spot and I lick your clit relentlessly. Your moans have turned into cries of ecstasy, the dual stimulation pushing you further and further toward your release. I start to moan into your pussy, the excitement, the lust, the pure sexual energy making my hardness throb painfully. I listen to your cries, to your breathing, and when your breath catches in your throat I know it's time to push you over the edge. I hook my fingers into your g-spot and rub it hard as I suck and flick your clit hard. Your entire body arches as you explode all over my face, drenching me in your cum. I continue to assault your clit and g-spot, prolonging your orgasm over and over. I can feel your pussy muscles clench around my fingers as wave after wave of sexual bliss pound you.

After a minute of intense cumming, you stop making noise and just jerk, so I withdraw my fingers and remove my tongue from your clit. You entire body is so sensitive the slightest touch is overwhelming. I'm very pleased. I come up and lay beside you, watching your face as you try to come back to consciousness. You finally open your eyes, but little tremors of afterglow still tense your body. How was that, I ask you. You smile weakly, unable to express the experience I put you through. Your hand wanders over to my cock, and you realize that I'm hard as rock and throbbing hard, pre-cum on the tip. I enjoyed that almost as much as you did, I tell you. I move between your legs and lift them over my shoulders, positioning the head of my throbbing cock against your soaking wet slit. Now cums the really fun part I say, as I gently push forward...

I push forward, nudging my head against your swollen lips. Your eyes lock onto mine, having barely recovered from your huge orgasm, you aren't sure you're ready for this. But I am. I put my hands on your hips and brace myself as I ever so slowly ease myself into you, my head easily slipping past your lips with a pop. Mmmm...so good. Your eyes widen as you feel me start to slip in, a feeling of fullness beginning to work it's way in. Your pussy is so wet from cumming that there's really no need to go slow besides the delicious torture it creates for us both. Your breathing is speeding back up as I push another inch into you, trying to maintain control over my speed and not give into pure animal instinct to drive into you with full force and speed, brutally taking your pussy. I breath slowly, and slip further into you. You feel so incredible, your pussy is not only soaking wet, but on fire with heat. I continue to slide deep inside you now, lifting up your ass at just the right angle to get the most penetration possible on the first thrust. Your eyes are wide open now and your breathing is fast and shallow as your feel me bottom out inside you, my cock buried completely inside you, so deep. You feel so full, so open and vulnerable with your legs spread wide over my shoulders, taking all my length.

You weren't sure you were ready, but you are ready now and you are loving it. You feel complete. My cock is throbbing deep inside you so hard that you can feel my heartbeat. I don't move. I don't want to move. You feel like heaven. I only want to stay still and bask in the feelings of perfect pleasure that I feel from being deep inside you. I could stay here in this place forever and be happy. I can feel your pussy flutter around my cock, the intense warmth making me sigh. I lean down and we kiss passionately, pressing lips together as our tongues entwine, moaning from the pure lust we are feeding each other. As we kiss I grind on your clit, and you moan loudly. You put your hands against my chest and push me out of our kiss and grind back on me, wanting more. I understand. I move my hands up from your hips, supporting myself as I begin to slowly work myself in and out of you, grinding on your clit with each stroke. Every inward thrust is slightly harder than the last, and your gasps of pleasure rise to match the wet sounds of our fucking.

Your head is back and your eyes are squeezed tightly shut as you focus completely on the incredible sensations of my cock plowing your hungry pussy. I maintain a steady rhythm, lost in the sweet sight of your body sprawled under me, taking everything I have to give you and wanting more. Your nipples are erect and so hard, and I have to taste them. I lower my head while continuing to fuck you, and wrap my lips around your left nipple. I suck it and flick my tongue on it, swirling circles on it and lightly grazing my teeth on it. Your moans give your approval. More, more, harder you whisper to me between moans. I lower my hips to fully grind against your clit as I hammer you into the bed, and you wrap your legs around me, digging your heels into my ass, trying to pull me even deeper inside you. You tell me that you're so close to cumming. I speed up my rhythm, fucking you as hard as I can with wild abandon. You let out a loud cry as the intensity drive you to a massive orgasm. Your hands grip the sheets and your mouth is open in a silent scream, your entire body wracked with spasms as you cum hard. I grasp your hips and continue to drive deep into you, fucking you through your orgasm. The sight of your cumming has me so hot within a few strokes I cum as well. I lose track of sights and sounds as my heartbeat drowns everything else out.

Stars float in front of my eyes and my breath catches in my throat. My orgasm is so intense that I feel every muscle in my body tense. You are still cumming as well, and the feelings of your pussy squeezing my cock intensify and prolong my orgasm. While you are cumming you feel me throb and cum and knowing that only fuels you. Finally after several long moments we drift back down, caught up in a haze of afterglow. I remain inside you for as long as I can, melting into you. We wrap arms around each other and sigh peacefully. Oh my god is all I can whisper to you, and you smile lazily and nod agreement. As we drift off to sleep I can only wonder how good the next time will be.