Hotel Erotica

Story Info
To share and be shared.
1.2k words
3.86
37.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are out on the town, no specific plans but dinner and maybe catch a movie or go to a club and listen to some jazz music while we enjoy each other. During dinner I see that she has your attention, the woman at the bar..she keeps flirting with you from way over there and you seem to be enjoying it. I also enjoy it because I know that you are incredibly gorgeous and you are going home with me so I smile at her with my secret smile that only you know what means.

I lean over and kiss you so she can see and I make it an incredible kiss, biting your bottom lip and gently sucking on it, all to make her want you more. I feel a little sorry for her because you truly are too gorgeous not to share so I whisper in your ear and ask you if I can have a treat tonight? With a gentle kiss you tip my chin up to look in my eyes and tell me I can have whatever I want and give me that gorgeous smile. I ask you to get us a room and give me a few minutes, so you pick up your phone and make a phone call and I head to the bar. I noticed that you have been flirting with my man, I said to her....he is amazing isn't he? She looks embarrassed and starts to speak but I put my finger to her lips to hush her and let her know it's ok. I ask her if she would like to fuck you......she was speechless but I took her by the hand and brought her to you at our table.

No introductions please, I want to keep this purely sex and not personal. I lay out the rules to her...you are mine and will always be mine and once we enter the bedroom she is ours to do with what we want. I run my fingers from her lips to her chin and down between her breast and ask her if she understand. She nods her head and we leave the restaurant in our car and head to the hotel.

You get us checked in while she and I play in the car a little bit. I kiss her lips and feel her breast pinching her nipples so they are nice and hard for you baby. You come get us and we head to the elevator, when we get on you push me to the wall and kiss me with all the passion you have so she knows I am yours. The doors open and we all head to our room.

Once in the room you sit in the chair and tell me to take her clothes off, I pin her to the wall and unbutton her blouse and pull it off her shoulders pausing to lick between her tits and up to her chin, then take it off and her bra next. I can't resist pinching her nipple between my fingers and twirling my tongue around each one, and sucking a little bit to see if I can please my baby. I pull her skirt off and then with my teeth I grab her panties and pull them off next, mmmmmm she smells like sex and I want to run my tongue over her clit but you stop me. You tell me to lay her on the bed and cuff her to which I gladly do for you and restrain her ankles to the sides of the bed leaving her spread wide for our enjoyment.

I can see your erection through your jeans so I rub it and start to undress you. When I get to your jeans I drop to my knees and free your cock so my lips can touch it. I push you in my mouth to hear you moan and feel your hands on my head grabbing my hair. It makes me so wet to feel you thrusting in and out of my mouth and I almost forgot about our guest. She looks a little scared and I like that, I run my fingers up her thighs and brush her wetness with each finger one at a time, dipping them inside to get them wet and putting them to your lips for your approval. You suck my fingers clean and then push my head to her pussy, I begin to suck on the outer edges and nibble a little then run my tongue over her clit while you slide your fingers inside my wet pussy and play with my clit. The excitement makes me suck harder on her and I begin to lick very fast and steady across her clit until she is twisting and turning trying to get away. With a quick grab of my hair you pull me to you and begin to suck her juices from my lips. I could tell it turned you on as I grabbed your cock and began to stroke it. I lay down on the bed and you started to eat her pussy so I slide under you and sucked your cock, you began to pump in and out of my mouth as I could hear you licking and sucking her wet pussy.

I need to be fucked baby, but you said no, you put me 69 with her and you fucked her while I sucked her clit and she ate my pussy, I started grinding on her face as I was about to cum and you pulled my hair so my head raised and you looked at me and said no ma'am you may not cum on her! I straddled her as if to ride cowgirl and leaned in to kiss her while you slide your rock hard cock inside my pussy and fucked me hard, I was sucking her nipples and kissing her lips and you pulled out and slid into her and slapped my ass hard, I could feel the sting and it sent chills through my body, then you moved back up to me with that hard cock and fucked me some more. Alternating between her and me you fucked us both until we were ready to cum. I felt your tongue against my clit and could hear you finger fucking her just beneath me, she was going to cum and I could hear it, that made me want to cum for you. I heard her moan and you told me she was cumming all over your fingers and you put them in my mouth to taste while you slid your cock inside me and slammed me hard....I sucked your fingers while you fucked my wet pussy until I couldn't take it any longer. You slapped my ass so hard I yelped and I exploded all over your cock. You leaned down and kissed my forehead and told me you loved me and then you shot your cum deep inside me. I uncuffed her, threw her clothes on the bed and told her to get dressed and find her way out, I threw some money for a cab on her clothes and we got in the shower.