Hotel Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Surprise visitor to my Hotel Room Continued.
2.4k words
3.67
5.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brady23
Brady23
1 Followers

As we lay there holding each other and passionately kissing you look so wonderfully slutty with your sweaty body, messed up hair and makeup, and beautiful big breasts hanging out of your torn and crotchless lingerie. I look into your eyes and tell you how much I've missed you and that I've dreamed about eating the crotch out of your panties just to get at your sweet pussy. You give me a long kiss with a wink and a smile then get up on all fours. Turning around you straddle my chest showing me your plump juicy ass and dripping wet pussy. I love eating a well fucked pussy and fresh cream pie and reach underneath you with both arms and grab you by your hips pulling you towards me until your pussy is right over me hungerly burying my mouth onto you. I lick and eat your cum soaked pussy sucking and smearing our juices all over my mouth then reach up and push one then two fingers into your wet hole and finger fuck your pussy as I move my lips to suck on your clit.

You begin to moan as I feel your clit grow and get hard in my mouth, my tongue tickling and sucking you until I remove my fingers from your pussy and move my tongue to your tight asshole. I lick, tickle, and rim your asshole for a while getting you to relax your ass then press my hard tongue against and into your asshole. I feel you kiss my satin covered cock and lay your head down as you reach behind you with both hands grabbing your ass cheeks and spreading them apart to give me free access to your pussy and asshole. You push your ass back against me then rock back and forth ass-fucking yourself. With my tongue fucking your ass I move down inserting a finger into your wet pussy with one hand and gently rubbing your hard clit with the other as you moan in pleasure.

I then slide my tongue out of your asshole giving it a kiss before ramming a finger deep inside you then feeling you gasp as I slip two fingers into your pussy. I slowly start finger-fucking your ass and pussy increasing the pace until I'm fucking both of your holes slow but hard. I can feel your breathing get harder and you moan as I bring my mouth up to you and suck your clit back into my mouth. I'm finger-fucking your ass and pussy and sucking on your clit as I feel your body start to flinch. I keep fucking you harder and faster while sucking and tonguing your clit as your breathing gets heavier and moans get louder. Your hips are now thrusting back and forth fucking me as I work to keep my mouth on your clit. With my fingers deep inside you I feel your ass and pussy spasm as the waves of intense pleasure take over your mind and body.

You suddenly stop and let out a loud scream as your body tenses and shakes as I continue fucking and sucking you until your hips buck wildly and your pussy squirts into my mouth in orgasmic pleasure. I swallow your sweet juice and keep fucking, licking, and sucking until you can't take any more and collapse on top of me. I remove my fingers from you and slowly put my tongue back in your pussy licking up your wonderful sweet cream and gently tickling your now sensitive clit. You're breathing is heavy as you lay on top of me as I continue gently licking your pussy and asshole while you catch your breath. Climbing off of me and turning around you give me a smile and lay down next to me pulling my mouth to yours for more long passionate kisses until you close your eyes resting in my arms.

After resting for a short while I get up and get us each another glass of champagne along with some sweet chocolates I had in the room. As we lay there eating and drinking you look at me and tell me that you brought a special surprise for me and that I should drink up while you go into the bathroom to get ready. You get up and walk towards the bathroom turning around and telling me to stay put as no peeking is allowed, your beautiful plump ass looking so unbelievably sexy walking away from the bed in your fishnet lingerie and high heels. After a short while you tell me to finish my drink and close my eyes so as not ruin my surprise. I tell you that I'm ready and I can hear your heels clicking as you walk across the bathroom floor until the sound stops and you tell me to go ahead and open my eyes. I open my eyes and see you standing at the entrance to the bathroom wearing a shiny black PVC above the knee pleated skirt and open cup shelf bra. Your beautiful big breasts look huge standing out supported by that sexy bra and I can't wait to put my hands and lips on your large nipples. My crotch begins to tingle and my hand goes straight to my satin covered growing cock as I continue to look at you standing in front of me. You tell me to stop and to move my hand away from my cock as you are now in charge and no touching of myself is allowed until you tell me too. You say there's one more surprise for me as you slowly seductively walk towards me with your hands behind your back.

Leaning over me when you reach the bed you ask me if I like what I see. I tell you that you are the most beautiful sexy woman that I've ever seen and that seeing you in that outfit makes me want to do anything for you. You start laughing telling me that you knew I would feel this way and tell me to stand up and remove the panties I have on. I stand up and pull them over my now hard cock and ass, then slide them down my legs and over my feet. You reach out with one hand and take them from me and notice that they are wet in the crotch and place them in front of my mouth telling me to kiss them. As I begin to kiss them you toss them aside and bring out your other hand and show me a pair of black lace crotchless and open ass panties. You hold the panties up showing them to me from the front and rear and tell me to put them on like a good panty wearing slut. I take them from you and slowly pull them up my legs over my now rock hard cock to my waist and look into the mirror adjusting them to fit just right. I look incredibly slutty in them with my hard cock exposed and sticking out from the front and bare ass from the rear. I tell you how much I love them and thank you for allowing me to wear them.

You ask me to turn around and bend over to show you my ass and you smack me hard several times telling me to get on my knees in front of you as it's time for you to have some fun with me. I do as instructed and you tell me that I'm probably dying to see what your wearing underneath the skirt. You turn around with your ass facing me and slowly reach down and grab the hem of the shiny black plastic material. You bend over and slowly lift up your skirt showing me you're wearing a pair of high waisted full cut shiny red satin panties. Your ass looks so unbelievably sexy in those panties as I lean forward and begin kissing it until you slowly straighten up and push my face away and turn around facing me. You then tell me to reach up under your skirt with both hands and slowly work the panties down over your ass and off of you. I do as instructed and help you step out of them while kissing your shiny red fuck-me shoes until you tell me to wrap those panties around my hard cock and to slowly stroke myself. That satin material feels so good on my cock and I can feel it getting harder and wet with pre cum as I stroke myself. You then take a step back and tell me to close my eyes and dream of the image I have in my head of you while I stroke myself with those sexy panties.

After a short while you tell me to open my eyes and I see you still standing in front of me with your hands on your hips and smiling. You then ask me if I'm ready for your wet pussy and I tell you that I can't wait and watch as you slowly lift up your skirt. To my surprise I see that your wearing a very large life-like strap-on cock that must be 8 - 10 inches in length with a large mushroom head with big veins and full set of balls. You say you've always wanted to see me suck a cock and with a laugh and a smile tell me that now is the time and to lean forward and kiss it. I've always loved the look of a sexy woman wearing a strap-on cock and couldn't wait to get my mouth on it as I lean forward and kiss all around the head an up and down the shaft. You tell me not to ignore your balls so I reach up with my hand to pull your cock up to get at your ball sack and you tell me to stop and that no hands are allowed and to use my mouth only. I continue to kiss and lick your cock and balls until you grab my head with both hands and shove it into my mouth telling me to suck it like the slut I am. I wet and wrap my lips around it as you slowly start to fuck my mouth going faster and deeper with every stroke. As you fuck my mouth I gag as you push it in deep and against my throat then pull it out and slap me with it as I try to get it back into my mouth. I find out that I love having your cock in my mouth and continue to suck it like a hungry slut until you suddenly pull it out of my mouth and step back and tell me to get on the bed.

I lay down on the bed on my back as you straddle my chest stroking your cock in front of my face telling me to tell you how much I love your cock. As I'm telling you how much I love it you tease me by stroking it in front of my mouth just out of my reach then leaning forward shoving it in once again fucking me hard and fast telling me to suck it like I want it to cum in my mouth. You tell me that one of your fantasies is to see me cum all over your cock and then suck it like you suck me. With a smile on your face you pull it out of my mouth and move down and start rubbing your cock against mine smearing my slippery pre cum all over the head then moving back to my mouth rubbing it all over my lips and making me lick and suck it off. The thought of sucking my cum off of your cock makes me incredibly horny and I make your cock wet and slippery as I suck you harder and harder showing you how much I can't wait for my cum. You laugh at me then pull it out of my mouth and move down to my cock saying that I will get to eat my cum but first it's time for me to lose my ass virginity.

You tell me to lift up as you shove a pillow under my ass and then to pull my legs up so you can get at me. You then place the head of your cock against my asshole and with slow steady pressure push it into me. The pain is intense as you slowly push in and pull out helping me relax and letting you in just a little more with each thrust. The intense pain slowly turns into pleasure and you start to fuck me longer and deeper. You reach over and pick up the red satin panties and tell me to continue stroking my cock with them as you fuck my ass. I grab them from you and stroke myself as my cock is now soaked in precum and I reach down making my fingers wet and rubbing it all over my mouth and lips and sucking them clean. This turns you on and makes you grab my legs and fuck my ass harder and faster while I continue to stroke myself with those satin panties.

My cock is getting harder and harder as I watch you smile enjoying fucking me the way I fuck you. I'm really enjoying the fucking you're giving me and tell you over and over to fuck me harder and that I want to cum with your cock in my ass. I tell you I'm getting ready to cum and you push your cock deep inside me as my cock spurts shooting a huge load of cum all over your breasts in that sexy bra. I keep stroking myself as you continue fucking me then throw the panties aside as you thrust into me leaning forward and letting me lick and suck my cum off of your beautiful breasts. I love sucking my hot cum off of you and clean you like the hungry cum slut I am not missing a drop. You slowly lean back and pull your cock out of my well-fucked ass then shoving it back in making me gasp until removing it for good. You crawl up next to me and give me a long passionate kiss before we both fall asleep arm-in-arm tired, spent, and satisfied.

I wake up the next morning still wearing the black lace panties and find that you left sometime during the night without a trace except for that pair of red satin panties and a note saying thank you, that you hoped we had a good time, that I knew what to do with the panties, and that we'd meet again next year.

I can't wait.

Brady23
Brady23
1 Followers