Hotel Fitness Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curl4ever
curl4ever
123 Followers

After gorging on the view Jim leaned forward and licked her savory pussy. His wife moaned and her body writhed as his flicking tongue teased the tiny bundle of nerves. While he did he worked the index and middle finger of his right hand into her opening and fucked her with them.

She quietly moaned, hips thrusting toward the invading digits that were quickly coated with her lubricating wetness.

The tangy taste of her sex filled his mouth as he devoured her most private part. After a few minutes he picked up the pace. He licked, sucked, and massaged his fingers into her core with enthusiasm as she gratefully uttered her verbal responses to the ravaging her pussy was receiving.

Her hot juice heavily flowed now as her excitement heightened. Jim kept at it without any hesitation as he greedily feasted on her sex. He sensed when she was climbing toward her climax and he continued his ministrations until her body stiffened, shuddered, and then relaxed.

Jim lifted his face from her hot, wet sex and started to sit back. Suddenly she slid her ankles behind his hips and with surprising force prevented him from moving away.

"Not so fast," she proclaimed. "I didn't say I was done."

Jim started to interject, "But you just..."

"Get back here and you might learn something," she declared as she placed her hands behind his head and pulled him toward her groin again.

He resumed licking her juicy lips, but as he forced himself to be patient he began to notice what he was doing when she made her subtle motions of rocking toward him or pulling him closer. He found himself spending more time surrounding her clit with his lips and massaging with a flatter tongue.

Finally she arched her back and crushed him between her legs with an intense spasm. After ten long seconds she relaxed, began breathing again, and loosened her grip on him.

Jim began, "So that's what..."

Diane immediately interrupted, "Shh! Don't talk. Just get your cock in here."

She lifted her shapely legs upward and back, hooking the back of her knees over the weight-laden bar that rested in its holder above her shoulders. This left her shiny pink pussy completely exposed and ready to be violated.

Jim straddled the bench and stepped forward, holding his cock with his right hand. He guided it to her opening and pushed inside. After he did his hands clutched the bar between her legs.

The bench was wet with their combined sweat and when he pushed his cock forward her body wanted to shimmy away. Diane dealt with the problem by tightening her grip on the steel columns, revealing again the sculpted muscles of her arms and torso.

She wiggled her hips and angled her pelvis up and down, up when he penetrated, down as he withdrew, placing additional friction which they both immensely enjoyed. Her cunt was hot and wet and the feeling of his cock plunging fully inside of her set Diane's loins afire.

Due to the intensity of her prior orgasm it wasn't long before Diane's body was on the verge of another. As her husband rammed deeply into her the vibrations stimulating her clit had taken their toll. In the moments before release her moans and movements intensified, ushering in the climax that finally gripped her form.

"Oh god!" she cried out as her entire body went rigid.

She bucked and shuddered in wild, uncontrollable convulsions of ecstasy. Jim smiled to himself as he kept pounding his cock into her at a rapid pace, both of their bodies wet with sweat from the exertion of this particularly pleasurable and what would turn out to be a very memorable workout.

His aching balls wanted their release as well but Jim fought through the desire and maintained the same frantic fucking. Despite the erotic sensations her pussy was creating within him as it constricted around his girth, the tingling sacs delayed their release.

Filled with a determination to bring the wife that he so dearly loved and adored as much delight as humanly possible he maintained the rapid, powerful fucking. It went on for several more moments as they both moaned and cried out their pleasure.

Finally Jim couldn't hold off and as his big cock thrust forward into her tight, juicy sheath, he felt the rising of his cum. He savored the erotic delight of the moment and started to ejaculate.

Just as his swollen organ began injecting bursts of cum into his loving wife, her pussy constricted in yet another orgasm. She bucked and writhed beneath him as she simultaneously enjoyed her ecstasy.

They were both sweaty, breathing heavily, and were spent from the dual workouts. It was several moments before either of them talked.

"We should make this a part of our everyday workout," he suggested semi-jokingly with a chuckle.

She smiled up at him. "Sounds good to me."

curl4ever
curl4ever
123 Followers
12