Hotel Frolics Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh...mmm...that feels great...."

"Let me touch your breasts," Sara suddenly says in a low voice.

"Huh?"

"Let me touch your breasts. I want to."

After an affirmative nod from Anna, Sara carefully leans over her back and cups Anna's tits.

"They're so soft..."

"Mmm..."

"And so pert and small."

Anna looks back at Sara and smiles. I watch her splay her legs even further apart and thrust her rounded buttocks up in the air towards Sara. Sara notices and quickly returns her concentration to fingering Anna. By now she's pushing four fingers in noticeably deeper and harder than before, as if her hand was a cock trying to fill her lover up completely.

Watching them going at it is a huge turn-on, but my body still needs to recover from the load I shot into Anna's mouth. Instead I reach down to Anna's pussy and begin to play with her clit while Sara's tonguing and fingering her from behind.

"Do it faster!"

I increase my ministrations on Anna's clit and I can feel Sara's pushing her fingers in faster. By now Anna's being pushed into my hand by the force of Sara's fingering.

"Do it harder!"

I can feel Anna flinching and her breathing's getting very laboured. It won't be long now.

"Oh God...oh my fucking...uhhh...I'm gonna...oooh...I'm cumming!"

And that's when she erupts. Her body goes into spasms and a deep guttural sound escapes her lips. The heavy pungent smell of her juices quickly mixes with those of her friends. Her legs quiver as she collapses onto the floor and me. She's gasping for air and forming incoherent sentences. My hand is still firmly placed against her now throbbing clit and carefully massaging it. Every time my thumb brushes by it her body twitches. As the twitches die out, her whole body surrendering, I hold her in my arms.

The lull in the intensity and atmosphere lets us for the first time hear what's going on outside of our hotel room; doors opening and closing and people walking by, in conversation or not, on their way somewhere. A room service cart clanks past.

Nobody wants to move and for a few minutes, nobody does.

12