Hotel Frolics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“How would you like to be shaved?”

“What?! Shaved?” Frida looks devastated and schocked by the idea.

“Yeah, you both seemed curious when seeing me. Why don’t you try it?”

“Anna, I’m not sure that’s a good idea…”

“Who would know apart from us? If you don’t like it, just let it all grow back.”

“I…,” Frida was still very hesitant about the idea.

“I’ll do it for you,” Anna happily offered. “I promise to be careful.”

Hearing their conversation I can’t help but look up. Oh my God, was Anna really going to shave Frida? I always wanted to do that to a girl.

“Anna, can I do it?” I plead with her. “Please, I’ve always wanted to.” By now Frida is looking back and forth at us both, hardly believing her ears.

“It depends on Frida,” Anna says. “Do you mind if Tom shaves you?”

“I…uh…I...,” Frida stammers.

”Maybe it’s better if I start it off,” Anna says. “I think she’ll feel more at ease with me, then maybe you can continue it.”

I agree happily. Just the prospect of watching Anna shave Frida is enough of a turn on. Sara takes a break and sits by the bedside. Suddenly Anna comes up to me and we indulge in a nice little kissing and cuddling session on the bed.

“I can’t let them have you all to their selves,” she teases.

Her dress rides up her shapely thighs as she presses her pussy against my naked and outstretched leg. Her pussy leaves a thick trail of her slick juices. We resist the overbearing temptation to penetrate there and then. As the other girls watch, Anna straddles me and lifts her dress over her head. Her pelvis moves forward and I can feel pussy juices drip onto my navel before she crouches down again, massaging the juices into her crack. Then she places my rigid cock up against my stomach and sits down on it, moving her hips back and forth, rubbing her sweet wetness all over it.

Mustering up every bit of will power I have left I resist the temptation to penetrate Anna there and then. Gently I roll her over and get off the bed. A thick trail of pussy juice is left on my privates.

“Why did you do that?” Anna sulks.

“Because I want to watch you shave Frida,” I reply and hold out my hand at her. Grinning she accepts it and stands up, taking Frida by the hand and leads her to the bathroom. The door is left open and I position myself by the threshold.

Anna sits Frida down on the toilet seat and help take off her boots, followed by the jeans skirt she’s been wearing. Then it’s the socks that come off and a pair of dainty shaped feet is exposed. The red nail polish smiles at us and I can see Frida wiggling her toes playfully. The curve of the arch flexes as she moves her feet.

Slowly Anna lowers her panties, letting them slide down Frida’s well-toned legs. The panties are pulled over the knees and down the calves, finally ending up in Anna’s hand as Frida kicks them off. I keep watching, silently enjoying the scene and wondering if it’s turning them on equally much as it’s turning me on. My dick weeps some pre-cum by this time. Anna notices and quickly reaches out a hand to rub it into my hardening cock. As quickly as the hand reached me, it disappears and once again Frida is the centre of focus.

As Frida sits back on the toilet seat, trying to find a comfortable position.

“Relax,” Anna says soothingly. “Take a deep breath. I’ll be careful.” We both look at Frida’s unkept pussy. The dark brown hair in an unruly mess, hiding what will soon be a secret no more. Her legs are wide apart and I sense she must be turned on in some way at least.

Anna is kneeling between her legs, her face only 12 inches from her pussy. Beside her she has a wash kit consisting of a bowl of water and a small towel. Next to it lays a nail scissor, a razor, a bottle of shaving cream and some baby powder. She takes up the nail scissors and start clipping.

“It’s easier when the hair isn’t as long,” she explains to Frida.

I listen to the sound of the scissors clipping away the hair on the mound and then the hair on either side of Frida’s pussy lips. As the hair gets snipped away I notice a swelling of the pussy lips. I don’t know if it’s the image of shaving, feeling of Anna touching her, or the whole unexpected situation that’s making her aroused.

“Can you scoot up a bit closer to the edge, please.” Frida does as she’s told. Anna tells her to lie back a little with her legs in the air so that she can reach down her crack and clip further back.

Anna turns to me. “Can you get me the hose and turn on the water?”

To be continued...

12