Hotel Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm – that was good Rob," she moans lazily afterwards.

"I've only just started with you, you horny, gorgeous girl" I say as I ease off her thong.

Her pussy lips are swollen and slick with her juice. I slide a couple of fingers in and she gasps "Oh yeah – more, I need more!"

Pretty soon I have 4 fingers inside her and my thumb on the hard nub of her clit. I start frigging her harder and harder as she moans and bucks underneath me, grabbing my hand and pulling it deeper inside her. Her second orgasm is, if anything, even more intense and she cries out so loudly I'm worried we'll be heard.

Angela rolls over to the bedside cabinet and pulls out a thick, veined and ribbed dildo from the drawer. She rubs it up and down her slit for a while coating it her juices. I sit between her legs and watch just inches from the action. She brings it up to her mouth and greedily licks her juices off it. Back to her pussy it goes and she starts dipping it in deeper and deeper. Soon a good 7 or 8 inches has disappeared into her sopping cunt and her lips are stretched tight around the toy. Out it comes again and this time she offers it to me. I run my tongue up and down it enjoying the taste of her once more and spit on it to make sure it is extra wet. Then instead of ramming it in again she grabs her thong and wraps it round the dildo. Slowly she eases the rubber cock into her pussy and I watch fascinated as her thong disappears from sight.

"Do you like that Rob? Do you like watching a dirty slut like me ram things up her cunt?" pants Angela.

I just nod, mesmerised by the show she is putting on.

"Pull it out Rob – slowly" she asks.

I move up and slip in a finger in her pussy. After a few seconds of wriggling around, which judging by her writhing is not unpleasant to Angela, my finger hooks the thong. I ease it out of her with little tugs. Each tug causes her cunt to spasm and Angela to grunt as the silky material slips out. I lick off the thick juicy secretions from deep inside her that have coated her panties and toss them to her. She takes it and slowly licks as much of her cum off it as she can – watching me intently.

"Now fuck me Rob," she begs.

My cock hasn't subsided since we were in the bar and I move up and slide into her in one wet, slick thrust. God, her pussy feels so good!. So tight, considering all that she and I have put up there tonight. Once fully in I lie there for a second enjoying her tight cunt gripping my member. I ease it out of her and slowly, inch my inch, slide it all the way back in. After 2 or 3 long slow strokes like this Angela is beginning to writhe around under me.

"Don't tease me with it, you bastard!" moans Angela. "I need to be fucked hard and fast and I need it now!!"

Needing little encouragement I slowly pick up the pace and pretty soon we are going at it hammer and tongs. I grab her arse as I fuck her hard, sliding my length in as far as I can. My balls slap loudly against her arse. She has her legs wrapped tightly round my waist and her nails dig into my back as the intensity of our coupling increases. I bend my hand down and despite the speed of our fucking managing to catch a nipple with my teeth. Clinging on to the bouncy, sweating tit flesh I bite hard on her bullet-like nipple and manage to tip her over the edge into a third screaming orgasm. As she bucks and gasps underneath me I have a couple of moments when I think I'm going to join her. But I don't want this to end, not yet, and with a superhuman effort manage not to cum.

Gasping, Angela pulls away from me and rolls over onto her knees. Reaching behind her, she grabs her arse cheeks and pulls them wide apart. She runs a finger up from her soaking cunt and starts lubing up her arsehole.

"I need to be fucked in the arse – I'm just a dirty, slutty whore who loves it up the arse!"

I hesitate. I've always dreamed about anal but never had the opportunity before. Now the chance has arrived I feel nervous.

"Come on, what's the matter?" asks Angela.

"I've never done this before."

"Well now's yer chance – just fucking stick it in, you bastard," demands Angela.

The sight of her laying there with her arse cheeks spread wide and her hole glistening lewdly from her juices persuades me pretty quickly. I line my cock up and push gently. She pushes back hard on me and starts to open up. Two or three thrusts later I am balls deep into her arse. She is gripping me tightly – the feeling is incredible. I start to move backwards and forward and she is really getting into it. She is moaning and muttering and gasping. One hand is rubbing my balls and the other is working away at her clit.

"Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!!" she shouts.

This is too much for me and I feel my orgasm approaching. There's no way I can delay it this time.

"I'm going to cum" I say.

"Cum in my arse please. Fill me up!! I want to feel your spunk in me".

That's the final straw for me and I started to unload into her arse. As the first blast hits her Angela starts to come too. I can't believe I am coming so much – it must be 4 or 5 long blasts before I pull out and collapse on the bed.

We lie there for a few minutes, panting as our breathing and heart return to normal.

"Mmm that was amazing Rob – what a great fuck!" exclaims Angela as she rolls onto her bed. "Look what you did to me"

My cum is oozing out of her arsehole onto the sheets. She reaches down and collects a dollop on her finger. She bring it up to her mouth and slowly and noisily slurps it into her mouth.

"Do you think that's dirty, Rob?"

"Your unbelievable Angela" I say, lost for words again.

Angela giggles – "Hah – that's nothing. You won't believe some of the things I've done. I'll just have to show you sometime..."

To be continued...

12