Hotel Fun

Story Info
Married couple having fun at Whistler.
3.2k words
4.24
65.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Christina and I have now been married for a couple of years, and we have been taking yearly trips. This year we decided to go to one of our favorite vacation spots, Whistler. We have been a few times before but we don't go in the winter; we much prefer the summer when there are fewer people around to interrupt our fun.

I was hanging out at the hotel the first night we arrived because Christina had gone out shopping and wouldn't let me go with her. She told me she wanted to find a nice outfit to go out in tonight and that it was a surprise. So while Christina was out I busied myself around the hotel room watching sports and made us dinner reservations. I was lounging around in a pair of old scrub pants watching baseball when Christina returned from her shopping trip.

I hopped up off the couch to see what she had bought for the up coming evening, but she refused to show me, making me wait until we were ready to go to dinner. She knows how much it drives me crazy when she makes me wait. She does it purposely to get me worked up.

Since she wouldn't allow me to see what she had gotten I started to tickle her sides and wrestled her to the ground at the foot of our king size bed. As I tickled her I made sure to touch all her sensitive spots and slowly stripped off her cloths. Soon we are wrestling naked on the floor and laughing hysterically. I finally get off Christina and let her regain her composure before I start gently running my fingers over the folds of smooth pussy. She gasps at the sensations it sends through her body. Her body was writhing with sensations then she pushed me away.

"Honey play with your cock for me and cum all over my tits." Christina said.

I laugh, "Only if you're going to play with your hot pussy to get me all worked up."

She agreed and walked over the edge of the couch adjacent to the bed and sat on the edge of it. She slowly spread her legs and gave the best view of her bald mound and her swollen lips. She parted her lips and gently started twirling a finger around her clit. Slowly at first but rapidly picked up the pace and began to pinch her nipples fiercely. I quickly pulled out our stash of lube from the night table next to the bed and lubed up my rapidly hardening cock. I could hardly contain my excitement and started to work my cock in a feverish pace. Christina knew how to push my buttons and started talking dirty to me.

"I can't wait for you to bend me over this couch and fuck my pussy so hard. I can feel your cock ramming in and out of my soaking wet pussy, hitting my g spot so hard."

She started to finger fuck her pussy hard, as she was talking dirty to me. I could feel my balls drawing closer to me and I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. She could tell that I was getting close from my shallow breathing and deep groans of pleasure. She slowly eased herself off the couch and come over in front of me and got on her hands and knees. Slowly she pushed her ass out towards me and looked over her shoulder and said,

"Sean I want you to fuck my ass right now!"

That sent me over the edge. I stood up over her naked body as she rolled over and I let loose a torrent of cum that covered her stomach and chest.

"Mmmm that was fun, but I think it's time to clean up for dinner," Christina said, as she massaged the cum into her skin.

"Well then we better jump into the shower together so we can save some time then" I said.

"Good idea honey lets go!"

We both climbed into the oversized shower with the hot water pouring over us and began to wash ourselves individually. As our shower progresses my cock was coming back to life as I watched the soap pour off Christina's body, and when she would bend over to wash her legs and feet. That's when I saw my window of opportunity to attack her. She was starting to bend over to wash her left foot, and just before she picked it up I grabbed her. My left hand took her by the waist and my right hand took my rigid cock and guided it into her wet pussy. She gasped and braced her hands against the shower wall. I force the full length of my cock deep inside her and fucked her as hard as I could. I thrust so hard she was barely able to keep her balance and her knees were going weak. She began to scream as her orgasm ripped through her body. I felt her pussy gripping my cock like a vice grip trying to rip my cock off. Her pussy became so tight that it quickly sent her into her next orgasm and started milking my cock. Her pussy greedily strangled my cock, wanting my cum inside of her. Without warning my cock erupts for a second time and filled her awaiting pussy with my cum, causing us both to shake in pleasure.

As we regained our composure we finished cleaning ourselves up, and stepped out of the shower. Together we playfully dried ourselves off, poking and tickling each other the whole time. Christina opened the bathroom door and rushed out to gather her things to get ready with and promptly returned to the bathroom with all her things stuffed into her shopping bags. She quickly pushed me out of the bathroom while I was still naked and said

"Get out! I need to get ready, and you can't watch me, it's a surprise!"

With that she slammed the door closed. I stood there for a second wondering what the hell just happened, then with a smirk I started to get myself ready.

Christina always liked it when we got dressed up to go out for a nice dinner on our trips. I swear it's the only reason we actually take these trips, so she can convince me to get into my suit.

I slowly got myself dressed in my black suit pants and matching jacket. I wore a deep blue button up shirt with a crimson tie; Chris loves my blue shirt, she always said it brings out my eyes. I finished getting ready and sit on the couch watched the tail end of the baseball game while Christina to finished up. After while I looked at my watch and yelled out to Christina,

"Honey are you almost ready? We are going to miss our reservations if you don't hurry up!"

From behind the closed door I heard a muffled voice say,

"You can't rush beauty! But I am ready now, are you ready for your surprise?"

"Hell yea I'm ready to see you, I've been waiting all afternoon to see your new outfit!" I snarled.

Christina inched a single leg out of the bathroom door and slowly teased me. Her black stiletto heel appeared, then her leg, covered in a sheer, black stocking. Then the hem of her short black dress appeared with the lacey tops of her stocking barely peeking out from under her dress. She pulled up the hem to show off her stockings and how the ends of a black garter belt held them up. Then quickly pushed the dress down and opened the door fully and stepped out. She had on a black dress that hugged her every curve perfectly. The dress hung off her shoulders and her hair was up so it showcased her long sensuous neck. She did a little twirl to show me the full view of her dress. As she spun I stared at her ass but I couldn't tell if she was wearing panties or not. She walked over to me as a stood and gave me a kiss. As she did I tried to cop a feel but she quickly pecked my cheek and pushed me away and said,

"You can feel me up later, but now we have to get going or we'll be late."

She pulled on a small coat and picked up her handbag and we left the hotel. We walked across the North Village hand in hand to the restaurant and made small talk about how nice it was nice to finally leave work behind and relax together. We arrived just in time for our reservations.

We lazily eat our meals and enjoyed a good bottle of wine. I knew the wine would loosen Christina up for some fun later on. When we were almost finished eating Christina leaned over to tell me something.

"Hey I've got a secret for you!"

"What's that baby?" I said in return

"I'm not wearing any panties!" she said leaning in extra far almost causing her tits to fall out of her top. She quickly leaned back and to make sure they would stay encased in her dress.

"Well maybe we should get the bill so you can show me my surprise?" I said with a sheepish grin.

"We can't leave until we finish the wine honey." Christina said as she slowly sips her wine.

I glared at her and quickly drank the last dregs of wine in my glass and flagged down the waiter for our bill. Once the bill has been settled I looked over at Christina and she still had wine left and was grinning wildly. After about ten minutes of nursing the last bit of wine in her glass she finally finishes her wine and said,

"lets go!"

I didn't say much and quickly followed her out of the restaurant. As we walked back to the hotel I tryed to pull her close to me so I could feel her naked ass under her skirt. But every time I tried she would scoot herself away from my grasp. We were almost at the hotel when Christina spotted bench between a couple trees.

"Honey lets sit down here and look at the stars for a while. They are so bright tonight." She said.

I take up the seat next to the armrest and Christina leant up against me with her head resting on my shoulder. We sat there for a bit just staring up at the cloudless sky and I slowly let my hands start to wonder. I slid my hand up and down her arm, then up along her collarbone. Down to her other arm and accidentally grazed her breasts as I moved down her other arm. I moved from her hand over to her leg, and rubbed her thigh. When I squeezed her inner thigh and massaged toward her hips she moved with my strokes. This got her hands moving too. She moved her hands into my lap and started to rub my cock through my slacks. As she rubbed the length of my cock I finally reached my prize, and slowly traced the lips of her bald pussy, that caused her to gasp. I quickly found her clit and squeezed it between my fingers just as she freed my cock from my constricting slacks and boxers. I held her prisoner for only a second, then released it and began to flick my fingers across it as quickly as I could. She droppe her head to my cock and swallowed my cock deep to the back of her throat. Christina's tongue expertly worked my cock, sucking it hard with just a little bit of her teeth scraping it to cause me to jump. I had to retaliate by jamming two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. Rapidly I began to fuck her pussy and she was trying to catch her breath while sucking my cock and moaning.

Christina extracts my cock from her mouth long enough to say,

"Either we need to stop and get back to our room or your going to have to fuck me here! I've got to have your cock inside of me now!"

"Well then why don't you just get up here and sit in my lap so we can watch the stars together, while you ride me." I say with a chuckle.

She quickly jumps up and puts her knees on either of my hips facing me. I pull her skirt high above her hips to show off her stockings and garter and the lack of panties to whoever was watching. She reached down and guided my cock into her tight awaiting pussy.

"Oh god I've been waiting for this, I love your cock inside me!" she gowned

All I could do was moan as she started bounce up and down on my cock as hard as she could. Her tits where bouncing up and down with ever thrust, barely concealed in her dress, I reached up and pulled the top of her dress down causing her breast to pop free, trapping her arms by her sides. Seeing this as my opportunity to take control of the situation, I picked her up by the waist and pushed her over the armrest of the bench. Her arms were just able to move enough to brace herself as I line my cock up with her wet pussy. I barely had the head of my cock inside her as I begin to piston my cock in and out of her. I fucked her pussy as hard as I could when I caught something out of the corner of my eye. I looked over just in time to see a young couple sneak into the shadows of a near by building. There was just enough light that I could see them watching me fuck Christina's brains out. I could feel Christina getting close to her orgasm and fighting to be quite as possible. I saw the young girl drop to her knees to start sucking her guy friend. That sent me over the edge and I doubled my efforts on Christina's pussy.

Christina screamed, "OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!"

Her pussy clamped down so hard on my cock it almost hurt, but caused me to fill her pussy with my cum. I kept fucking her until my cock went limp and fell out of her pussy. In the low light I could see my cum start to slowly leak out of her pussy as she stood up, and I helped her straighten her dress again. Once we had ourselves dressed again we started to walk towards the hotel again. As we walked I pointed out the young couple now screwing each other in the shadows.

"How long have they been there?" she asks inquisitively.

"They started watching about the time I bent you over the bench." I replied

"Wow, that's hot! I wish I would have known there were there, I would have given them a better show." She grinned.

We finally made it back to our room and Christina rushed into the bathroom to clean herself up. By the time we got back to the room Christina had cum running down her legs. Once she was finished cleaning herself off she came over to me as I was sitting on the bed and started kissing me. We kissed passionately for what seemed forever. Finally I pushed her away and said,

"I think it's time for you to do a striptease for me."

"Oh do you?" she said playfully.

"Uh huh. I think it's about that time." I said as I walked to the stereo to turn on some dance music.

She listened for a few seconds letting her body feel the music, then started to slowly move her hips to the beat. She began to get into it and moved her body in circles to the music. She turned away from me and wiggled her ass at me then slowly turned back towards me and danced her way up to me.

I reached out my hands to grab her hips but she smacked me and shook her finger at me. Christina seductively pulled me to edge of the bed and turned around and grinded her ass on my growingn cock. As she's twisted her hips and ass in my lap she slowly pushed the bottom of her dress up so I could get a great view of her bald lips from behind. Slowly I pulled her slinky black dress off her curves, leaving her to dance in just her stockings, garter, and heels, with her breasts swaying back and forth. She looked so hot dancing around, that I couldn't take it any more.

"Honey its time for your surprise now!" I announce

"But I'm not done with my strip tease yet!" she protested

"Honey you've done an excellent job teasing me, but now it's time for me to have you because I can't wait any longer."

With that I pushed her over the edge of the bed with her looking over her shoulder at me. I leant up and push my restrained cock against her ass and reached around her.

"What are you doing baby?" she inquires, while grinning.

Christina looked over just in time to see me pull up restraints from under the bed to strap in her first wrist.

"Oh" she gasps as I restrain her other wrist.

With her upper body restrained I move to her legs and pull them wide apart and secured them by the ankle. She was at my mercy and was powerless to stop me from doing anything I wanted to her. I quickly stripped out of my clothes with my cock standing at attention in anticipation of attacking her pussy again. I got down on my knees behind her and Christina strained her neck trying to see what I was planning to do. I gently blew on her moistening pussy lips, sending shivers throughout her body. She pushed her ass back towards me trying to get more from me; I smiled at the thought of the sexual power I had over her. I let my tongue trace her lips. Traces of our cum from our last episode were still left on her moist lips. I didn't stay there long because I had something more pressing to do. I stood back up and let my cock trace her pussy lips just as my tongue had. I began to ease my cock into her awaiting pussy that is literally soaking itself in anticipation. She rocked back in her restraints trying to take more then I allowed her too have. I continued to barely work the tip of my cock inside of her until she was begging me for more. Finally I gave her what she wanted. I pounded my cock into her, slamming into her g spot over and over. Again she screamed for more but this time I couldn't hold out, and I came for the last time, spraying her insides with my cum. I collapsed on to her back trying to regain my composure.

"Wow honey that was great!" she breathed.

"Well that's what happens when you get me all worked up baby" I replied through gasps of air.

I'm slowly freed her from her bonds and crawled up into bed. She slowly crawled up next to me but not before she takes my cock into her mouth and cleaned it of our cum. Once she was satisfied that it was clean, she snuggled up to me and dozed off to sleep.