Hotel Fun

Story Info
Fantasy - or truth?
2.8k words
4
8.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk into the room, softly closing the door behind us. I look around the room and giggle to myself as the Ludacris lyrics 'why do you think you take a Ho to a Hotel' run through my head.

I walk in a little more, stopping and tilting my head back...stretching my neck. I feel you leisurely move closer to me, your hands now on my shoulders, squeezing them tenderly. I sigh as I slowly turn to face you. My eyes searching for yours in the darkness, as your hands find my hips...pulling me to you. My hands find yours as I trace my fingertips up your arms to your shoulders...then down your chest. My fingertips lightly touching you, tracing over the buttons on your shirt...you take a deep breath as your body shivers under my touch. I smile as I inch closer to you...your hands pulling me to you in an even tighter embrace. I nuzzle my nose in the nook of your neck...you smell so good...as our bodies start to sway side to side. I whisper to you how nice this feels as you turn your head slightly...telling me you agree. I pull away feebly, feeling your cheek next to mine. Our bodies both react as our faces move...our lips closer...closer...almost touching. Our hushed breathing and heart beats are the only sounds filling the room. Moments pass as our lips eventually find their ways to each other...finally meeting...touching ever so softly. As I press my lips to yours, I feel the excitement rising through my body. My hands caressing your face, pulling you to me...I tilt my head and open my mouth...allowing your tongue to find its way to mine. I kiss you a little bit more forcefully, as I wrap my arms around you...running my hands up and down your back with more force now...your tongue hard against mine...my hands slowly pulling your shirt up...un-tucking it. I pull away from the kiss and look at you...my eyes have adjusted to the darkness...I can see the smile on your face and I'm sure you can see mine too.

I unbutton your shirt and push it over you broad shoulders...continuing to look into your eyes. I run my hands over your chest...I lean forward and feel the goose bumps that have forms all over your body...I feel your warm breath against my skin. I kiss your chest softly here...there...and here again. Meanwhile, my hands fumble with your belt buckle trying to get it undone and off. I keep kissing your chest in sporadic places...allowing the tip of my tongue to tickly you slightly. I start to trace my tongue to one of your nipples...flicking my tongue over it ever so gently. I take it in my mouth and suck it as you sigh loudly. I finally get your belt undone and pull it off...throwing it across the room onto the floor.

I look up at you as your lips collide with mine, our tongues pushing hard against each others...our bodies molding into one as we pull each other closer. I whimper quietly as your hand runs over my breasts...your fingers tease my erect nipples. My hand still in your groin area after ripping your belt off...I feel your hardness against me. I slowly outline your cock with my fingers...feeling your pre-cum through your jeans. This excites the hell out of me...as I rub harder against your jeans...and excited sigh escapes from your mouth. Both your hands now playing with my breasts...pushing and pinching my nipples...I pull away from you and stare at you as I start to strip off my shirt. First the top button...then the next...my voluptuous breasts still hidden behind a tight lacey tank top...as I unbutton the last button...I rip off my shirt and throw it to the floor. I continue to watch you as my hands grab my breasts and massage them over my tank. I giggle as I pull the tank over my head revealing my plain, yet extremely sexy white bra...that seems to barely contain my large breasts. I caress my breasts again...gently tweaking my nipples...watching you watch me in awe. I reach around my back and quickly unclasp my bra...allowing my enormous breasts to spill out. I walk back to you as you stand there with a shocked look on your face.

I grab your hands and pull you to me, placing them on my bare breasts. Your hands need no help as you knead my fleshly breasts and tickle my nipples with your fingertips. I let go of your hands as your face falls to my breasts...taking one of them into your mouth...sucking gently...your tongue circling my rigid nipple. I lean my head back and moan our as I run my fingers through your soft hair. You push my breasts together, now sucking and nibbling the other breast...and nipple. Your excitement shown with each harder nibble and forceful sucking...your mouth feels so good on me...your other hand toying with the nipple on the breast that you're not mouthing...my body squirming as your mouth and tongue work their magic on my body.

You look up at me as I glance down at you, you smile as you slowly trace the tip of your tongue over both my breasts and then slowly down my cleavage...down my abdomen...down...as I grab your head...stopping you. A surprised look crosses your face as I pull you to me. I kiss you deeply as our bodies press hard against each others...your hands on my cheeks...guiding me with your movements. My mouth hungrily on yours, my tongue eagerly pushing yours...my hand fumbling with your pants...finally, managing to get them unbuttoned. By now, we've wiggled towards the bed -- I stop kissing you and push you back onto the bed. You look up at me, excited as to what I am going to do next. I instantly fall to my knees, pulling you to the edge of the bed yanking your boxers off in the process...revealing your swollen ten inch cock. I lean forward and tenderly kiss the tip, tasting your pre-cum. I look up at you and smile as I push you back onto the bed. You give into me and lie back onto the bed as I stand up, looking down at you - I straddle you, leaning over -- kissing you on the lips. I pull back and trace your lips with only the tip of my tongue...your mouth trying to kiss me, but I stop you. I kiss your lips again and then move down...kissing your chin...slowly venturing to your neck...kissing it with love bites here and there. Your hand squeezing my ample hips with your strong hands...as my mouth teases and tantalizes your body. My mouth finds its way to your earlobe...sucking it a little...tracing the outline of your ear with my tongue. I feel your body quiver under me as your hands slowly move to my thighs...caressing them softly...tracing up and down my thick thighs. I'd love for you to fondle my pussy...but I want to get you off...I want to make your body weak...I want to make you tremble with excitement. I stop sucking your earlobe and sit up on you...my pussy rubbing against your cock...it's a good thing I still have my jeans on...or this would've ended sooner that I would like it too.

Your hands grab my breasts...squeezing and pinching them hard...causing me to yell out in pain. I grab your hands and push them to the bed above your head. I kiss you quickly and tell you to keep your hands to yourself for the time being...not an easy thing for you to do. I then leisurely trace my tongue over your lips again...back down your chin...down your neck...repositioning myself now...my tongue still tracing down...down...now tickling your belly button...pulling back...looking at you. Your cock within inches of my mouth...my warm breath against it...my lips barely against your skin...you know I am right there....you're anticipating my next move...anxiously waiting. I get ready to take you into my mouth, when your cock twitches. I giggle to myself...how cute.

I lean forward and take the tip into my mouth, sucking it softly. Your body jerks forward as I continue to suck the tip...outlining the piss slit with the tip of my tongue...tasting every drop of your pre-cum. I grab the base of your cock with my right hand as I inch by inch take you deep into my throat. Once buried in my mouth, my tongue flicks the tip as I start to bob my head up and down. Up...down...sucking it...teasing it with my mouth and tongue. Your hips pushing forward slightly, as I allow you deeper in my throat...my head moving faster...my mouth sucking hungrily on your cock...my free hand grabbing your balls, rolling them in my fingers. My other hand stroking your cock as I move my mouth fast on you...after a couple of quick movements, I take your cock all the way in my mouth and throat...holding it there. Flicking the tip with my tongue as it's buried in my throat...as I begin swallowing...my throat muscles against your cock...sending vibrations all over your body. I do this several times, feeling your cock grow even harder. I pull up allowing your cock to plop out of my mouth. You look up at me as I stand back up...running my hand over the crotch of my jeans. Slowly and seductively pulling down the zipper...revealing my bright white panties against my dark jeans. I pull them down...wiggling my hips...letting my jeans slide to the floor. I kick them off my feet and stand there completely naked for you to see.

I crawl onto the bed next to you as you move to me...kissing me passionately. I return the kiss as my hand finds your cock and strokes it hard and fast. Your mouth responds as your tongue thrusts deeper in my throat pushing against mine. I moan out as your hand slides in between my legs and your fingers have gently brushed against my clit. You spread my pussy lips apart as your fingers flick feverishly over my clit. I squirm and pull away from the kiss...yelling out. I look at you...you smile...I beg you not to stop...telling you it feels so good. I spread my legs open, allowing you better access to my clit. You position yourself more comfortably, laying down in between my legs. Your fingers stop as you kiss me forceful on the mouth. I push my head to yours...as my legs start to wrap around you. Your hands grab my legs and push them down...your mouth leaves mine as you kiss your way down...kissing both of my nipples...sucking each of them momentarily. My body weak now...putty in your hands. Your mouth continuing its pleasing me...your mouth on my abdomen...kissing me and tickling me...now lower...lower...inches away from my dripping cunt. I want to feel your tongue against my clit so bad...I want to cum in your mouth...please eat me...quietly escapes my mouth.

Hearing this you run your tongue up and down my soaking slit...tasting me...spreading my wetness all over my swollen lips. You spread my lips apart flicking my tongue over my clit. I moan out loudly as I grab onto your head, pulling you to me. I scoot myself closer to you...allowing you to get better situation while you eat my pussy. Your tongue circles my clit...flickering over it...my body squirming. I continue to moan out, trying hard to hide my arousal and excitement. Your tongue continuously licking my pussy...lapping up my juices...fluttering over my clit hard and fast. I spread my pussy wider, allowing you to easily slide your tongue in and out of me now...fucking me with your tongue. Oh God...I am going to cum...you are doing everything right. As you do this, one of your fingers tickles and teases my clit...going in circular motions. My entire body is tense as I pick up my head and stare at you...our eyes lock and you pull away from my pussy and blow it. I moan a little louder as my head falls back...my eyes closed. Moments later, I feel your tongue back on my clit...fluttering faster...faster...slamming two fingers deep into me...as I yell out wildly...like an animal. As you beat my pussy with one hand...you kiss and rub your tongue over my clit. My body starts to tremble...my juices creamier. You pull my clit into your mouth and suck it hard...nibbling it with your teeth...I yell out again...shutting my legs...clamping them onto your head. I grab you hair and pull it as I buck my hips forward...shoving my pussy all over your face. This excites you even more as you insert two additional fingers into me and flick your tongue even harder and faster against my clit. My breathing getting shorter...my moans louder...my pussy drenched. I look down at you again...our eyes lock as I yell out...I'm cumming...oh God...I'm cumming. You continue to lick and finger me as I cum all over your hand and face. Hearing a muffled -- you taste so good -- from you...as you continue to lap up my cum.

I loosen my grip on your head as my legs fall down and open. My body twitching uncontrollably as you get to your knees. You pull away from my pussy and quickly impel your cock deep into me...my wetness allowing your girth to slide in with ease. I yell out as you moan loudly. You fall forward kidding me as you grab the headboard. Your hips slamming your cock deep in me as I wrap my arms and legs around you...pulling you to me. I push my hips against yours....our thrusts hard and fast. You shove your cock deeper...deeper...stopping and holding it in me. I watch you as you push forward forcefully, rotating your hips. I yell out as you move a little faster. You feel so good...fuck me hard...I yell at you. As I say this, you pull me to the edge of the bed...my legs hanging off, my knees bent as you stand up. I spread my legs for you as you drive your cock home. With one of your free hands, you grab onto my hip...holding it...pulling it to you...the other hand on my pussy...fingering my clit...hard.

I'm yelling wildly and bucking against you as I pinch and pull at my nipples...turning them bright red. I look down and watch your thick cock disappear into my cunt. After quite a few hard thrusts...my body quivers...I feel my second orgasm coming. You pull back and your cock slides out of my pussy due to the extreme wetness...you grab your cock...and start to stick it back in. I grab onto it, stroke it...then guide you to my asshole as I position myself for this. I put it right at my tight asshole and rub it over it a few times. I pull it even closer...putting a little pressure. I wait for you to slowly insert your thickness into my tight asshole, but instead you grab my ass and slam your entire length into me hard and fast. I yell out in complete pleasure and pain...after the initial shock...I realize how good it feels and how much I enjoy you buried in my ass. As you do this, your body starts to tighten...I moan with your moans...our breathing shorter...shorter...our bodies covered in sweat. I roll onto my side as you half get on the bed...our bodies against each others...your cock deep in my ass...your balls slapping against my ass cheeks. You start to finger my clit again as I squirm against you. I look at you as you pound my ass... I reach around and fondle your balls and hold them...so my ass only takes one beating from your cock. I feel the tightness...you want to cum...I tell you to cum...I tell you to fill my ass with your hot creamy load. I yell out when you grab me and pound your cock deep into my ass hard and fast. I keep muttering...cum baby...fill my ass with your load....cum...as I say this, I flex my asshole...gripping your cock tight. This catches you off guard as you jerk forward one last time...digging your fingers into my hips...as you shoot spurt after spurt of your creamy cum in my ass.

As you cum, my body convulses with yours...another orgasm exploding through my entire body. I relax my ass as you pull yourself out of me and sit on the bed...oh my...is all you can say...through deep breaths.

I get up and walk to the restroom to clean off and grab the robe in there. When I walk back out...you're sitting against the headboard smoking a cigarette and grinning from ear to ear. I smile at you as I search for my pants and pull my smokes out of my pocket. I sit on the bed next to you...lighting up myself a smoke. We sit in the after glow of an incredible fuck...puffing on our smokes. I finally put mine out and lay down...staring at you.

You look at me...that was great, I had a ton of fun...you say.

The night is still young...I say...that was just the beginning....