Hotel Get Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kath delighted at the sensations of having both holes filled at once. Her only regret was that there wasn't a third cock for her to suck as Fraser and Craig thrust their cocks deep inside her.

Feeling herself wedged between her husband and Craig, their cocks filling her, Kath felt the pressure in her clit rise again. They were both thrusting into her as hard as they could. She pushed her hips back, grinding hard against them, drawing the two cocks deep into her pussy and arse.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Kath cried as she felt another orgasm build within her. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck my arse! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she demanded, losing herself to her sensations.

Craig and Fraser alternated their strokes, Fraser thrusting in as Craig pulled back. Kath's body shook as they stabbed their cocks into their respective holes. "I'm cumming! Oh fuck... I'm cummmmming!" Kath cried.

Craig gripped Kath's hips as he drove his cock deep into her back passage. As Kath came hard, he could feel her pussy tighten around Fraser's cock. "Oh... Oh fuck, Kath," he groaned, "I... I'd forgotten how good your arse feels!"

As her orgasm gripped her, Kath lost control. Her body, pinned on the cocks of Craig and Fraser, trembled. "Oh! Ohhh!! Ohhhhhh!! Mmmmmmmmm!! Yesssssssss!" she moaned as wave after wave of pleasure washed over and through her.

Fraser licked and sucked on his wife's breasts, feeding her climax. Pushing her breasts together, he took both nipples into his mouth at once, biting down softly and sucking hard as he pushed his cock deeper into her quivering pussy. Kath whimpered softly, unable to make her vocal chords produce anything more coherent.

As he battered Kath's tight and tender arsehole with his cock, Craig felt his seed begin to boil up inside him. "Fuck, Kath... Ohhh... Uuunnnhhhhh..." he groaned as his cock erupted sending a fountain of hot cum deep into her bowels.

"Yesssssss!" cried Kath as she felt him unleash his load inside her. His sudden release heightened the intensity of her climax, the walls of her pussy tightened reflexively around her husband's shaft.

As Craig pulled out, Fraser responded by rolling Kath on to her back. As his cock began to plunge in and out of her quivering pussy, Kath became aware of Craig's cum as it trickled out of her stretched and tender arsehole to pool on the floor beneath her.

"Oh Fraser!" she cried, digging her fingernails into his buttocks, "Fuck my pussy! Fuck it hard!"

Lifting himself up, Fraser increased the force of his thrusts, putting all his weight behind them, the tip of his knob pressing against Kath's cervix at the bottom of each stroke. Kath moaned, screwing her eyes tightly closed as her husband's cock punished her pussy. She pulled her legs back and rocked her pelvis forward, increasing the depth of Fraser's thrusts.

Fraser was breathing hard as his own climax approached.

Filling the air with screamed obscenities, Kath urged her husband on. "Fuck me you brute!" she demanded, "Fuck me so hard it hurts!"

Summoning the last of his strength, Fraser hammered his cock in and out. His balls felt as if they were on fire as he tried to prevent his release.

As Kath writhed beneath her husband, Craig moved so that he could kiss her. He teased her nipples with his fingers as her tongue danced in his mouth.

The pressure inside Fraser built until he could take no more. Throwing his head back, he roared, "I'm cumming!!!!!" as his hips surged forward, burying his cock in his wife's hot, quivering pussy, his knob pressing against her cervix.

"Oh fuck, yessssss!" Kath sobbed, cumming again as she felt Fraser's cum explode against the neck of her womb. Craig moved away. Kath's back arched and she clung to her husband tightly as he flooded her pussy with his rich, sticky seed, his hips still driving his cock in and out of her tunnel.

When Fraser finally pulled out, Kath was overcome with a sudden feeling of emptiness. She pressed her fingers to her enflamed pussy, letting his cum trickle over them before lifting them to her mouth, savouring the rich flavour of her husband's cream as she licked them clean.

"Well, I don't know about the pair of you," Kath said at last, licking her lips and removing the last traces of cum, "But after all that, I've worked up quite an appetite. So, why don't we get ourselves cleaned up a bit, then go out and get something to eat and maybe afterwards, Craig can join us for one last session before he goes home?"

Fraser laughed. "Sounds good to me. You up for it Craig?"

Craig sighed theatrically. "Yeah, sure, why not?"