Hotel Happy Endings

Story Info
She loves to fuck him in the hotel and taste his cum.
1.5k words
3.91
9.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clasp my hands around his neck, hungry for him, I kiss him fiercely. I run my mouth along his jaw, his beard stubble tickling against my lips and tongue. He groans my name and pulls me closer. I can feel his cock pressing against his trousers and I smile, knowing he wants me just as much as I want him. Gently, he brushes my hair to the side, exposing my neck. He kisses me, and I can feel him breathing heavily against my throat. His hands on my waist, holding me close. "You're insatiable!" He breathes into my ear.

"Would you have me any other way?" I ask, taking his hand. "Let's go upstairs." I say, leading him out of the restaurant. We get into the lift and as soon as the doors close, I push him against the wall, grab his face and kiss him urgently. His hands immediately find my backside under my skirt and he moans as my hands move to his belt. The door opens and it's our floor. I lead him across the hall and open the door to my hotel room, closing it behind us.

"Get me out of this dress." I command, authoritative and sexy as hell, he knows from the colour of my eyes that I am thinking nothing but naughty thoughts, and he does exactly what he is told. I'm aching for his touch and as soon as his hands brush my shoulders I gasp with desire. He slides off my dress and smirks when he sees what I am wearing underneath. Little. Black. Lacy. Three of his favourite adjectives.

"You are something else." he says taking in the view. He reaches to touch me, but I slap him away.

"Get on the bed..." and he walks backwards to the bed, sitting on the edge. "Take off your shoes." I tell him as I approach him. "Have you got any weapons on you today?" And I rub his legs, from his knees, up to his cock. I undo his belt and pull down his trousers and boxers while on my knees between his legs. His dick is hard and the thought of it inside me makes me wet.

"I fucking love your cock." I say as I start to lick his dick. I start slowly at the bottom and lick up to the tip. Circling the top, I let him enter my mouth and run my tongue over the length of him. I stroke his balls and take them Between my lips, gently grazing them with my teeth. "Fuck my mouth." I tell him as I take his dick, he thrusts and I moan, with every thrust he goes deeper, I want him so much. His hands move to my breasts, and still on my knees, I begin to kiss his arms, his thumbs circle over my nipples causing them to press against the lacy material. I stifle a moan as he moves his hands down to my waist and hips, I stand up and get on top of him, he looks so good in his dirty white T-shirt, but I peel it up and, biting my lip while checking him out, I take it off. His hands are on my stockings and slowly travel behind to my backside. I keep eye contact with him as I move my hips backwards and forwards, over his wet cock, sliding and teasing him. I push his body down against the bed and allow his hands to rock my body against him.

"I've got something for us in the fridge..." I say as I climb off him. He smacks my backside as I stand, and although I pretend to be offended, I love it when he gets kinky.

I remove our treat from the fridge and make my way back over to the bed.

"You look incredible," he drools, "I've got to fuck you now."

I climb on top of him, and straddling his massive, hard dick, I lean down on top of him, so my nipples are close enough for him to lick...

"I'm going to blindfold you now." I whisper into his ear, as he licks my breasts, and he groans softly as I tie the blindfold over his eyes.

I reach for the can I took from the fridge and I whisper, "I know whipped cream goes on a lot more than sundaes..." and I squirt it down his body. "I'm going to lick every inch of you." I say as I start at his neck, sucking, nibbling and licking.

"Always so good at cleaning up a mess." he says as I slowly lick down to his stomach, my hands following.

As I reach his hard, throbbing dick I feel an overwhelming sense of horniness. I trace my finger down his side, to his groin, and grasp his cock with my hand before licking him. He tells me how good it feels as I take him in my mouth. Using my hand and my mouth, I let him thrust to his own rhythm. He's so big I wonder if I'll ever succeed in taking his whole length. I carry on with my hand as I lick and suck his balls, before continuing to lick his cock. I start at the bottom, trace my tongue up to the tip, circle around before licking all the way back down. I look up, to make sure he's enjoying it as much as I am, and although he is blindfolded, I can tell by his smile that he is. His hands are in my hair, and I'm surprised at how sexy it feels, I kiss his arms and reach for the whipped cream. I use the whipped cream from his dick up to his neck, and I lick him until it is all gone. Once I reach his neck, I climb on him, straddling him, I gently bite his neck. Sliding myself up and down his cock he tells me "you're making me crazy!" And I smile and kiss him. His hands move over my body in a way only his do, holding me tight as though I might disappear if he lets go.

I tell him "I want you to fuck me." and in one smooth movement, he has me flat against the bed, his weight on top of me. He kisses me hard and I untie his blindfold, wrapping my legs around his waist, pulling his hips to mine, silently begging him to fuck me.

He shifts his attention to my neck and kisses me forcefully, his hands behind my head on the pillow. I lift my body, reaching for his erect cock, stroking up and down a few times before positioning it against my wet pussy. He bites my neck and my shoulder and we both groan as his entire length enters me.

He pushes in me faster and with more force, "I'm so close." I breathe into his ear, and with that, he slows down and leans back onto his knees, pulling me from my hips, allowing his hard cock to re-enter me.

"I don't want this to end." he says, and he slowly fucks me, moving his hips in a way I've never experienced before, his dick causing sexual pleasure I never knew existed.

I take his right hand and guide it to my clit.

"Just there." I say, and he quickly builds up a momentum of his own.

"I want to straddle you." I tell him and use my core strength to pull myself up on him. He puts his hands on my backside and he lets me set the pace. I can feel the sensation building inside me and I tell him "I'm going to cum." his hand is still against my clit and I know I can't hold it any longer. I kiss him and begin to orgasm. My body convulses and I sink my teeth into his neck and my nails into his back. I shout out his name as I allow my hips to circle him, to draw out my orgasm for as long as I can. He moans as my climaxing pussy throbs around his dick and I tell him "I want you to cum in my mouth." I slide off him, relishing every second, and I lick his hard cock.

"I love tasting myself on you." I say, looking into his eyes as I take his cock in my mouth. I take his hands and put them against my head, which gives him permission to fuck my mouth as hard as he likes. He thrusts as I suck and lick, and I can tell by the speed that he's close. He starts groaning breathlessly and I can taste him in me, I groan with pleasure, having him cum in my mouth excites me in ways I can never explain to him. I swallow and continue to lick his cock until I know he is completely satisfied. I use my finger to trace the outside of my mouth, before licking it. I climb back on top of him and kiss his neck, moving up to kiss his mouth.

"You really are something else!" he says, running his hands up and down my back, "Next time, I'm tying you up!" The thrill of these words stay with me for the entirety of the evening, and I know I'll be unable to think about anything else until next time comes.