Hotel Heaven

Story Info
Brother and sister musicians learn a new tune.
3.7k words
4.42
59.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buzz's voice was even more strident than usual, no doubt because of the amount of bourbon he had consumed. My sister Sandie and I could hear him loud and clear through the thin walls.

His conversation with his female companion was becoming more and more sexually explicit. "Soon as you finish that drink girl, you can suck me until I get really hard then I'll fuck your brains out."

The woman's giggle sounded tipsy too. "Whoa Mr Cool Cat, do you reckon you're up to it?"

"Oh I'm bloody well up to it alright," he bragged, "you'll be walking with crutches for a week!"

Sandie looked at me with tears in her eyes and pressed her hands to her ears. "Steve, I can't stand it. I can hear them almost as loud in your room as I could in mine."

"Don't let it bother you so much Sis," I tried to calm her, "we'll turn the TV on and drown them out."

We sat on the single bed and watched mindless infomercial and reality programs. Sandie looked delectable in a pink tank-top and white cotton panties. Nothing under the top; I could see the shape of her nipples and her big tits swayed whenever she moved. With me in just my boxers I had trouble concealing the partial boner that swaying induced. The thought of what was happening in the next room didn't help matters either.

Way after midnight I clicked the remote to turn the TV off and yawned. "Alright Sis, it's all quiet now. You can go back to your own room."

"No way Steven," she shook her head, "I'm not going back there. I'm staying right here in your room."

"Then I'll sleep in your room." I suggested.

"No! I don't want to be alone." Sandie said. "I know it's silly, but I'm frightened. Things are not how they're meant to be."

* * * * * *

About two hours before we'd arrived at an hotel in a little country town. It was after eleven at night and the publican was grumpy about our late arrival.

"Two singles and a double, that's all I've got left," he snapped. "Take it or leave it."

"Keep your shirt on." Grandpa Buzz fired back. "We'll take'em. Oh, and I'll have a bottle of Jack Daniels too."

The publican looked like he was about to argue, but he thought better of it.

"Heads you two kids get the double room, tails it's Julie, and me." Buzz called, spinning the coin high as we stood in the passageway outside the rooms. His erection made a sizable bulge, easy for me to see in his tight jeans.

Tails it was, as I knew it would be. Grandpa Buzz could make what appeared to be an honest coin toss turn out any way he wanted it to.

"Probably for the best anyway," the lecherous old rogue said, managing to keep a straight face. "You young'uns will get some badly needed rest with a room each."

I bit my tongue and started moving my bag and our guitars into the single room I had 'won' in the toss. I wouldn't have minded sharing the double bed with sexy looking MILF Julie, though that was never on offer. And the idea of sleeping in the same bed as my pretty sister was exciting too, since it supposedly was an option, but that was never going to happen either, with Buzz doing the coin toss. Sandie, head down and cheeks pink, didn't look at anyone. She hurriedly grabbed her overnight bag and rushed into her single room, which was next to Buzz and Julie's double.

My room was down the hallway, around a corner. I showered then made a cup of tea, then wearing only my boxers, I sat at the tiny desk-come-table to unwind while I contemplated the way the unexpected situation had evolved.

* * * * * *

Two days previously Grandpa Buzz, Sandie and I had set off from Melbourne. Buzz had driven us the 1000 km (600 miles) to the Western District Country Music Festival in his Toyota Land Cruiser. That sort of thing was a regular part of our lives and we were fortunate to have a professional musician like Grandpa Buzz mentor us from a very young age. Early in his career, he had made a name for himself and sired a musical dynasty, then he had a major falling out with most of his progeny, but I don't know what caused that rift. I've heard whispers that we have cousins and such who are fairly big in the Australian Country Music scene, but I have no idea who they are and the subject is strictly off-limits.

Soon after our arrival at the festival, we three had, by previous arrangement, played a set on the main stage there, plus a couple of walk-up gigs in local clubs. (A walk-up gig is an impromptu concert where a lot of artists perform a couple of songs each.) I have to say that nineteen-year-old Sandie was the star of our little trio. The crowd loved her. She was a pretty girl with reddish hair the colour of our Aussie desert sand, hence her nickname. In her teen years she had developed a curvy body and an amazing singing voice. Her rhythm guitar work was none too shabby either. I'm a year her junior, played bass and sang some harmonies. Grandpa Buzz was a whiz on lead guitar and was also our coach and manager.

All that part was normal; what differed on this occasion was that backstage at one of the walk-ups, Buzz initiated an animated conversation with a hippie-type woman folk-singer I'd never seen before. Her grumpy guitarist-partner got jealous and had elected to punish her by refusing to play for her, so Buzz took his place on stage. She had a great voice and Buzz put his heart and soul into his accompaniment. They received a standing ovation and I got the impression that Sandie was a jealous as well. Later, while we were watching the rest of the concert, the woman had a fight with her small-minded man and he drove off, leaving her bruised-cheeked and stranded. Sandie and I saw her go crying to Buzz. He hugged her, seated her at a vacant table and bought her a drink.

Several drinks later, Buzz and the woman came arm-in-arm to the table where Sandie and I sat.

Looking uncharacteristically embarrassed he made stumbling introductions. "Sandie, Steven, Julie here is in desperate need of a lift back to Melbourne, and I thought, er, seeing that we have, ah, a connection..."

"Backing her for two songs is not much of a connection." Sandie interrupted peevishly. "We don't know her from a bar of soap."

Buzz flushed. "You say that, but I..."

"There won't be enough room with all our..." I butted in, keen to support Sandie.

"Shut your mouths! Both of you!" Grandpa Buzz shouted, cutting me off. "I don't owe you any explanations! It's my say-so! She's coming with us! End of fuckin' story!"

We set off on the first leg of our journey home, Sandie and me silently resentful in the back seat, Buzz and Julie in the front, chatting quietly about performers and venues, some I'd heard of, some not.

So that's how we four ended up at the hotel.

* * * * *

I figured Buzz had rigged the room allocation in the hope of having sex with Julie, who was a pretty red-head, probably in her mid-thirties. Our sixty-nine year old grandfather was definitely punching above his weight and was practically drooling at the mouth (and probably elsewhere) now that pay off time had arrived. My poor sister was mortified. Me, I didn't care what the old guy did. Good luck to him, he deserved a bit of fun. Grandma died years ago, so he was a free agent.

Then Sandie had come running around to my room in her night attire when her hopes of a good night's sleep were shattered by the drunken voices emanating from our grandfather's room. Unfortunately, although my room appeared to be further away, it must have backed on to Buzz's room, and their loud conversation was still all too audible.

Even though all was quiet Sandie had said she wanted to stay in my room with me.

* * * * * *

I was more than pleased at the idea of sharing the narrow bed with my voluptuous sister, but thought I should offer an alternative. "There's only the one bed. A single." I sighed theatrically. "I suppose I can sleep on the floor."

"No you won't!" Sandie was emphatic. "I told you I'm scared out of my wits. I want you right next to me."

Inwardly thrilled, I made a token protest. "Gonna be squashy."

It was indeed squashy. Deliciously so. Sandie got in first, facing the wall. I slid in with my back to her, though I badly wanted to cuddle up to her with my cock against her cute arse. As it was, her thinly covered bottom was firmly pressed against mine.

"No good," Sandie grumbled, turning over to face the same way as me.

She threw an arm over my waist, snuggled up behind me so her knees pushed mine forward. Her pussy mound planted solidly against my arse and those wondrous soft tits cushioned themselves against my back. My cock surged to absolute rigidity.

"Much better," Sandie breathed onto the back of my neck. "Good night Stevie"

I figured that sleep would be impossible, but was happy to forgo it in exchange for the exhilaration I was feeling due to having a sexy female body resting against mine. Did she have any idea of the effect her nearness was having on me? I'm sure some may think me depraved, but in my mind the fact that it was my sister only added to, rather than detracted from, the eroticism of the experience.

Somehow I must eventually have fallen asleep because I was woken by feminine squeaks accompanied by bumps and male grunts from the double room. The bright green glow of the bedside clock dimly lit the room and indicated six-thirty a.m.

Sandie's hand was on my stomach. She nervously pulled me even harder against her. "God, they're at it again."

I covered her hand with mine and gave a reassuring squeeze. We lay there listening. What else could we do?

"Fuck me man, fuck me, fuck me!" Julie's voice sounded as if she was in our room with us.

Buzz was snorting and huffing drunkenly. "I bloody am Darl! Mm, so tight! Like a little teenager!"

Julie giggling again: "And your cock is huge man. I've never ever had one bigger. I dig it."

"I know you do," Buzz boasted. "All my girls do."

Sandie giggled nervously and whispered in my ear. "I can't believe he's acting the way he is. I'm shocked. I'm ashamed of him. I'll never be able to look at him the same way again. He's our grandpa for God's sake."

I was non-committal. "Mm, yeah."

Moments later I realised that Sandie's nipples were like hard pebbles against my back. Did that mean she was getting turned on by the the sounds? Maybe by being so near me? I squeezed her hand again. She returned the pressure. I questioningly pressed my arse back into her pussy mound. Just the tiniest of movements. Her answering forward push was equally tentative. I did it again, slightly harder. Sandie did it again. So I did it again. And she did too.

From the other room came the girl's frantic voice: "Suck my tits, I'm gonna cum!"

Sandie squirmed her tits against my back. I tightened my grip on her hand and recklessly pushed it down inside my boxers. Without any further prompting from me she wrapped her little hand around my fat cock and squeezed gently. We both gasped. I awkwardly rolled onto my back and pulled her half on top of me, my thigh between hers. I pulled her tank-top up a bit so as to feel her bare tits against me. She took her hand out of my pants and pulled her top right off and threw it on the floor then snuggled her bare chest against mine. I was on fire. Sandie too. Our passions were in control of our minds and bodies. Anything and everything was likely to happen. I bent my head in an attempt to suck her nipples, but in the little bed I couldn't reach my intended target.

I settled for kissing her neck. "We have to be very quiet." I whispered. "If we can hear them, they could hear us."

"God help us if they do." Sandie breathed in my ear, then when a burst of wanton squealing penetrated the wall, she raised up and clapped her hand over her mouth to stifle another giggle, which brought one of her magnificent nipples close enough to allow me to suck on it hungrily. She exhaled a long soft swhoosh and her hot breath ruffled my hair.

Her teat became wet and slippery with my saliva. My vigorous sucking made it larger and stiffer than its twin.

I spoke around it, reluctant to release it even for a moment. "Touch me down there again." I begged her. "Please. No one ever has before."

"Sorry Darling, I'm being selfish. Neglecting you." Her whisper was shaky with suppressed emotion, but she managed to shove my boxers down low enough so she could stroke and caress my twitching cock. "How's that?"

"Aaahh!" I groaned as quietly as possible. "Fabulous."

Sandie had the nervous giggles again. She tweaked my cock. "Julie said Buzz was huge. I think you must have inherited this from him."

I laughed silently too "Yeah, I suppose so. Um, Sandie...can I touch you down there too?"

"You'd better!" was her quick reply.

With both of us struggling within the confines of the skinny bed we managed to push our own and each other's underwear down our legs, then kick them completely off. We revelled in the sensation of our nakedness, writhing against each other, hands seeking and fondling arse cheeks, bellies, nipples, inner thighs, and of course, genitals. Her hand exquisitely stimulated my cock again, moving the loose skin back and forth; squeezing, pressing and sliding, spreading the ooze of my wanting over my swollen glans and along my shaft. My eager fingers were doing similar things to her at last. I tugged playfully on a curl of her pubic hair, then slid my hand lower and stroked her chubby pussy lips. She whimpered and placed a hand over mine, pressing my fingers hard onto herself. I was anxious to get a finger inside her, and when she eased the pressure on my hand I managed to do so. She was brimming with hot slipperiness that eased the passage of my probing finger. First one, then two, I dipped into her wet warmth, stretching her snug virginal hymen in readiness for my big fat cock. Or so I fervently hoped.

My sweet sister bucked a bit when I nudged a particularly sensitive spot. "Ooh! We should have been doing this ages ago Stevie," she whispered, keeping a slow rhythm going with her hand on my cock.

"Yeah. We should have." I agreed with breathless enthusiasm. "I damn sure wanted to lots of times, but I was too scared. I didn't reckon you'd be in it."

"I probably wouldn't have." Sandie admitted. "I know I'm a bit of a prude, but tonight, what with being over-tired and over-wrought, then being pressed against you in this bed and listening to those randy animals next door, I got carried away." She sighed. "I'm so glad I did. This is lovely."

"I never thought I would ever experience anything so..." The rest of my words were blocked by Sandie's full lips as they softly engulfed mine.

Our first kiss was long and sweet. Just gentle lip sucks and nibbles. Our tongues barely touched. Then we got a bit wilder. Sloppier. Mouths opened wider as we increased the sliding and sucking. We breathed loudly through our noses. Somehow the idea of kissing my sister like that seemed as erotic as the genital fondling we were engaged in at the same time.

From next-door Julie shouted. "Give it to me daddyo! I want to feel you cum inside me again!"

Then followed a bull-like bellow that could only have been Buzz and some high pitched yipping from his partner. I guess he fulfilled her request.

We lay unmoving. Sandie's still hand cradled my cock. My two fingers were inactive in her snug squishy hole.

A minute or two passed, and we furtively started our movements again. Before long we became bolder when the sound of two different snores broke the silence.

I figured the time had well and truly come for us to fuck. I extracted my fingers and arched myself up on my knees and an elbow. Sandie was fully cooperative. She wriggled in underneath, threading a leg around mine so she was spread legged beneath me.

'Here we go,' I thought. 'This is it. A dream come true. I'm going to fuck a girl. Not just any girl, I'm going to fuck Sandie. Fuck my gorgeous sister.'

I lowered my hips and cautiously manoeuvred my impatient cock until just the head was swallowed up in Sandie's warm juicy flesh-pocket. I was giddy with anticipation. Yes, the firm wet clasp of her nether lips on my most sensitive part was divine, but I wanted more. My instinct was to thrust my whole length into her, but I sensed her fear and managed to control the urge.

"Wait Steven! Wait!" She hissed. I had read her correctly. She was scared.

"It'll be alright Sis," I pleaded, "I'll go really slow. I won't hurt you."

She whimpered, "Go on then."

Against an almost overwhelming impulse to penetrate deeper, I managed to hold still until I felt her relax and the grip of her muscles diminished somewhat.

I eased in another inch then she gasped. "That's enough."

"Is it hurting?" I just had to know.

"Not exactly," Sandie admitted sheepishly. "Your cock feels like it's too big. It feels, um, nice, but I'm afraid it might be going to hurt."

Somewhere about then I realised my orgasm was imminent. I froze, for all the good that did. My abdominal muscles spasmed and my hot cum spurted into my lover. I simply couldn't hold my cock's shallow position any longer and my steady push in to my full extent was aided by the extra lube the flood of my cum provided. Sandie tensed and sucked in a great gulp of air, then relaxed her body fully.

"Woohoo!" She rejoiced, full voiced. "That was easy."

"Shh!" I whispered, thankful that the sound of snoring from other room continued unabated.

Sandie began thrusting her luscious body against me and I worried that post-orgasm, my erection was starting to soften. I thought to excite myself again by imagining what the naked body under me would look like then realised imagination was unnecessary. I reached out and snapped on the bedside light.

The sudden flood of light dazzled us both momentarily, then my returning vision drank in the lovely sight of my beloved sister's superb tits. Big, round and white, with a sprinkle of freckles and large pale pink areola, each crowned by a jutting darker pink nipple, one still wet with my drool. I responded to where I was, on top of my sexy sister and inside her hot cunt. Buried deep within that vision of loveliness, my cock reacted, swelling to maximum size.

Sandie grinned, "Like what you see, you rude boy?"

"Oh! Yes! I! Sure! Do!" I managed to grunt as I matched her rhythmic hip thrusts.

My very recent orgasm eased the pressure on my performance and I gently and lovingly savoured the sweet delights of her magnificent body. Soon Sandie hugged me around my chest and hooked her heels behind my knees to provide more purchase to her lunges. Her pink face was slack and the blush spread down her neck toward her tits. I felt her inner lady-bits convulse. She bucked and hissed, striving to be quiet, then flopped back like a rag doll, a grinning lovesick rag doll.

"Oh my God Stevie," she puffed. "That was...better than I imagined possible. I loved it. I love you."

"Oh yeah." I gently eased my giant cock out of her tightly sucking cunt. "I love you too."

I wanted to go on and cum again, but I thought she'd had enough. I know my cock is very large and although Sandie is a big strong girl and seemed to cope with it alright, I didn't want to spoil the wonderful experience we had shared. I felt certain there'd be many more opportunities.

We lay together, casually looking at each other's nakedness and sharing a few loving but passionless kisses. Finally Sandie reluctantly slipped out of the bed and stood shamelessly facing me.

"Ick! Your stuff is running down my leg" She searched in the bed, found her discarded panties and mopped her inner thighs and plump ginger-haired pussy, then tossed the panties onto my belly for me to dry my cock.

She picked up her tank top and raised it over her head to pull it on, making her lovely tits wobble enticingly. "Can I borrow your track-pants to wear back to my room?"

"Sure Sis. In my bag."

12