Hotel Heiress: Nashville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They completely changed their attitudes toward us. On the last day of our stay at the hotel, they did not show up and we had to pay the bill. It was quite a blow. After which, to our surprise, they had also taken Crystal's convertible. There we were, angry and tired, thinking of what to do next. We were just outside the hotel.

"Damn those bastards," Gina said, "see, goes to show you, you can't trust anyone."

"He must have thought we really were Hollywood hookers," said Crystal.

"Look, how hard can it be to get to LA? We just buy plane tickets and that's that. We have the money now. I don't want to believe we spent it all while we stayed in Nashville."

"Girl, he took the car; God only knows what else that asshole took."

The thought hadn't come to me. Suppose Gina was right. Frantically, we searched for our wallets.

You guessed it. The money had been stolen. We also found that some of our panties had been stolen. I knew this was because I had refused to sleep with Paul Livingston, the songwriter. It was retaliation for that. It was also a way to degrade us and make us feel like real whores.

"I can't call my parents," said Crystal.

"None of us can," Gina said, "if we tell them what's happened, God, would that make us look bad"

"Oh? You got your folks thinking you're Miss Perfect too?" Crystal said.

We were in despair. We didn't know what else to do. We had no money and no way to get to LA. We were really screwed.

On the next episode of Hotel Heiress, Valerie and her girlfriends hitchhike and take bus trips across the country to get to California. On the way, they meet all kinds of crazy people – neo-hippies, bums, Hell's Angels, drag queens, S and M crowds, even a serial killer. Will they get to LA alright? Will their dreams of being big stars come true without costing them anymore than it already cost them? More laughs, more sex and more adventures await the Hotel Heiress.