Hotel Hell

Story Info
You savor your humiliation.
1.4k words
3.88
69.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having filled me with your juices, you withdraw from me. I feel my legs getting wet with the evidence of our experience. I think you are finished with me, that you will leave me alone. My mistake.

"What are you waiting for, bitch? Get down there and lick that cum off my dick. Now, before it dries."

You shove my face toward your beast. I try to pull away.

"I don't want to," I say, casting my blue eyes to the side and pushing at your midsection. You force my mouth to the base of your cock.

"Lick, whore," you command. You have your hands on either side of my head with your fingers entwined in my long, blonde hair, and are pressing me into your gooey hair.

The aroma of our sex sends tingles to my pussy, but I try desperately to ignore them. Your hands tighten on my head, giving me the unspoken knowledge that I would regret not obeying.

I begin to lick the mixture of our creams from your hair. The scent is intoxicating. When I am finished there, I move on to the invader itself.

"Oh, yes, you dirty tramp. Lick the cum off that big cock." Indeed, it is big; a good 9 inches at least.

I run my moist lips over the base of you, darting out my tongue as I make my way around its girth. My mouth travels up to your head. I pause for a moment, only to be scorned for taking too long.

"Bitch, I didn't tell you to stop. Suck that soldier into your hole."

I put your dick into my mouth reluctantly. I am surprised by the wonderful taste we have created. I begin to suck hungrily, moaning as I ravage your cock. My pussy begins to pulsate. I slip my hand down to coddle it, to squeeze my clit between my fingers to try and tame the passion that is rising there.

You grab my hair, and pull hard.

"What are you doing, slut? You've got your fingers stuck up that cunt while you're cleaning me up? You fucking whore. You'd fuck anyone who came for you, wouldn't you? WOULDN'T YOU???"

You smack me hard across the face with the back of your hand.

"Get off me, you slutty little bitch. I'm through with you. For now, anyway."

You shove me across the bed and arise to get dressed. I curl up silently in the corner of the bed and watch you walk out the door.

*****

This is the first moment I have to myself since you took me from the mall parking lot. I never saw you coming from the other side of that van, and you were quick in grabbing both my hands in one of yours and clapping your other over my mouth. I had never felt such terror. I couldn't speak, couldn't move, couldn't do anything but wonder. I wondered where we were going. As it turns out, we are in a hotel room somewhere on the outskirts of town. I can see the lights from the city through the window.

*****

Now that you are gone, my hand creeps to the sopping wet pussy you have left wanting. I begin to rub my fingertip over the engorged bud. Without your forceful hand, I hesitate for a moment, not knowing which direction to take my fantasy. I could easily think of any number of things that encourage orgasms, but my mind strays to your discipline. Why had I enjoyed your rape so much? It was wrong, but yet my pussy is leaking my own juices. I think of your hand across my face, your demeaning words- specifically when you called me a "whore" and a "slutty little bitch." My fingers are hard at work now, whipping across my clit with vigor.

I look around the room for something, anything to fill my hole. My pussy is gaping, and I spot a bud vase on the nightstand. I remove the fake flowers, and stick the bottom end of it up my twat. I'm slow at first, as it is rather large, but I finally get it in there, and work my fingers like mad on my bud. My thoughts turn to you. Your look of displeasure, your horrible words to me, your physical abuse, and I begin to climax. I contract around the vase and it seems the spasms will never end.

I begin to moan aloud, "Call me your bitch. I'm your dirty little slut. Fuck me like I'm a whore." Soon, my orgasm is intensifying to heights I never could have dreamed about.

That's when you return. You catch me with the vase stuck up my fuck hole, and my face in obvious ecstasy.

"Well, look at what we have here; a horny little tramp who will stick anything up there to get off."

My shame is written all over my face, as you come over to me and grab me by the throat.

"You, my little vixen, are going to take this big cock in your ass while you've got that vase up your hungry little twat."

The thought both scares and excites me. I try not to show the excitement for fear you won't do it.

You roughly flip me onto my stomach, telling me to hold the vase in place. I hear you grab for the KY, and within moments you are easing your dick into my ass. Once you break the mushroom head through my tight little asshole, you forcefully drive the rest of your cock into me, and begin thrusting in and out quickly.

You tell me, "Work that vase in and out of there, you little whore. Tell me who you are to me. Tell me what you want to do."

"I am your servant, and you are my master. I am your sex toy. I am your slut to be used any way you want." I contemplate what to say next. Do I REALLY want this? I decide yes, I like this scene. This was a huge turn-on for me. "I want for you to ravage my body; to force your hand if I get out of line. I want you to degrade me, call me the dirty names that I deserve."

"Oh, you want to be degraded, do you? Well, let's just see how much you want it, bitch." I hear you grunt through the orgasm that sends your seed shooting into my ass. Your breathing is labored and I feel your organ go soft.

"Take that damn thing out of your pussy," you command. I take it out as quickly as I can, wondering what is to come.

"You say you want to be degraded? Well, this is how it's done."

You flip me over, spread my legs open wide on the bed, and kneel between them. Your cock has grown soft by now, but you hold it in your hands and command me to raise my arms above my head. I do as I am told, wondering where this will lead.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Don't get mouthy with me, girl. You'll just lie there and take it." You hold your cock and aim it at me. Then, as a look of relief passes across your face, you begin to piss on me. At first I am appalled, thinking it disgusting. Then, I am really turned on. Your warm piss shoots back and forth across my tits, down my belly, and then splashes against my pussy hole. The sensation is electrifying. I begin to rub it all over my stomach.

"Please, please piss on my pussy some more." I am surprised when you oblige me, but I watch intently as the stream of amber liquid shooting from your cock arcs down and lands on my cunt. I open my legs wider to receive your abuse. My body begins to tremble, and I am shaken with another orgasm, this one much more intense than the other. This is such a dirty act; so taboo. I love it.

I am covered in your golden liquid, and my pussy aches from feeling so aroused. Your piss slows to a dribble, and you shake off the remaining droplets. You look at me very briefly with a softer look in your eye, just for a moment, then it is gone and replaced with, "Get your ass in the shower, you dirty whore. I want you clean when the crew gets here."