Hotel Hi - Jinks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes followed the curve of her rib cage, onto the soft concaved area where her stomach was, and her hips, apart, with her thighs clearly spread apart, one leg bent at the knee completely doubled up, and the other leg straight out, toes wiggling at the sensation of what she was doing to herself, light from the city twinkling through the spaces in her toes as he saw her hand rock gently backwards and forwards between her legs in perfect time with her heavy breaths and groans.

The bed covers were a silhouetted mass of scrumpledness at the bottom of the bed, hanging onto the floor.

'You know Josh..' she spoke in a low husky voice, '..uhhhh, hmmm, it really is a shame...ahhhhhhhhh... that you're not over here right now, ohhhh......with your head between my.... urrrrr....legs, or your stiff...uhhhh.... cock.'

The sounds of the wetness between her legs as it enveloped her fingers combined with the noises escaping her mouth of utter pleasure were making the end of his cock drip.

That with the visual of this incredibly sensual woman splayed out on a single bed rubbing her hot pussy as he laid there in the same room trying to control himself in the dark was just too much.

The dry air of the hotel room began to fill with the moist scent of her arousal.

He inhaled deep breaths, thinking he could drink her up through the air and he had been caressing his own cock for a while now, since he heard her noises, and kept on thinking in his head that he should just get out of bed and go to her. His cock was almost pulling him to her as it raged and kicked in his fist.

Her moans were getting louder, really pushing him to his limits, seeing how far he would go.

Josh wasn't aware that he made any decision, before he knew it, his blankets were on the floor at his feet between the two beds and he had pulled her leg and entire body round, so she lay sideways on the single bed, her head falling off the other side as he pushed her legs apart.

Amazingly her hand never moved, he reached out and hammered his fist against the light switch on the wall and the dim sidelight came on, he wanted to see her properly.

Her fingers were inside her own pussy rubbing in and out, catching her clit as they went in and out and over her clit in one swift move.

He leaned over her and grabber a breast in each hand, pushing them together, and his head plunged down on one, grazing and biting with his teeth and sucking, Penny sucked her breath in sharply. He ran his nose down her body over her belly, and she automatically moved her hand out of the way, allowing him to have full access to her dripping wet pussy.

He furiously licked it all over, bearing his teeth, growling, aggressive and urgent after the teasing that he had had to endure from the moment she had stepped onto the train earlier that day.

Oh God, she was lush, he buried his head between her legs and tongued her, as if he was sucking the juice from her, digging his fingers into her thighs as they lay splayed with her feet perched on the mattress edge.

Penny lay moaning on the bed, amazed at how such a normally gentle creature had turned into a complete animal. It felt so good!

He covered her clit with his mouth and sucked hard, licking, Penny was making wild noises and gasping as he did.

The sensations she was experiencing were amazing, but she was driven, she needed to feel his cock inside her, she didn't just want to cum, she needed to have him in her. She wanted to cum all over his cock, have her pussy clench and drench all over him.

She pushed his head away with her hands and sat up.

'Get on the floor! Now!' She demanded as she sat on the edge of the bed while he knelt on the floor space between the two single beds in the room.

She stood up and pushed him backward on top of the mass of bed sheets in a crumples mess that had fallen from both beds in their haste and desire.

He did as he was told and she took his cock in her fist, and ran a loosely clenched palm up and down the shaft, feeling it's girth, and mass.

She straddled over him as he lay, and manoeuvred his cock between her legs, rubbing his dripping head over her slit and clit, and slowly slid his full length inside her hot tight pussy. Ohh it felt good to have him in her. They both let out a long groan as he watched his cock disappear inside her pussy, her lips devouring every fat inch.

Josh was laid there pushing his hips up into her as she sat over him, with her knees on the floor. She started to ride him, thrusting her hips back and forth with his cock deep in her. She flung her head back, arching her back, and her long hair reached all the way down and tickled his balls with each thrust she made.

She was savouring the sensation of him inside her, and she so needed to cum, all over him.

She leaned forward and big heavy breasts swayed in his face.

'Suck them, play with them!' She was panting and moaning as every word left her lips.

He took the heavy pair in his hands and held their full weight as she continued to ride him, and as soon as he sucked her nipple, taking it all in his mouth, with deep long hard sucks, tonguing her nipple at the same time, her breathing changed, and he could feel her pussy swell around him.

'Urhhh, fuck, you're quite a bit of an animal ehh? Hmmmm, urr, I so want to cum all over you, your big, stiff, cock uhhh uhh.'

She rode harder panting loudly, her pussy was oozing juice all down his cock and balls, and was clenching onto him, and he felt her hot wet walls spasm and clench all around his cock as she came, pants filled with escaped screams.

Penny's eyes were screwed tightly closed, and Josh watched her face as she came, it was such a turn on watching a woman cum. Seeing a normally pretty smiling face, change into some primal animalistic beautifully tortured expression.

It took several moments for her to recover from her orgasm, and as soon as she did, she leaned back up, his raging stiff cock still wedged between her pussy, with her juice all over his balls, she moved her feet from under her, and put them flat on the floor. She lifted her hands and slipped them inside the wooden bed frame where the mattress lay at either side of her.

Penny slowly lifted her ass off of him, exposing the shaft of his cock from her pussy, his head still inside her, and descended again.

Josh looked up at her, into her eyes.

'Oh fuck!' he exclaimed, he knew exactly what she was away to do.

Penny continued to hold onto the bed frames with her hands as she pumped up and down on top of his cock, purposefully tightening her pussy around him as she did. It was like having his cock jerked off, but by a hot tight dripping cunt instead of a dry fist.

Penny increased her pace, her heavy tits bounced and wet noises of slurping and slapping escaped from between her things, along with the noises from Josh's mouth, like he was on some crazy rollercoaster.

He couldn't believe this, it was so immense. He really wanted to fill her up like this, but after the teasing he had had to put up with, if she wanted fucked, he was going to give her fucked.

He sat up, pushing her hands out from the bed frame, pushing her back, dismounting her until she was flat on her back.

He scooped her legs up in the air until her feet were above her head, and plunged his fat cock back into her, his face in hers, his hands above her head, wrapping his fists around her hair. His full weight on her, she couldn't move, even if she wanted to. Her hips were raised from the floor, and she locked her ankles behind his head to give her some form of stability as he repeatedly stabbed into her with his cock.

She felt the tension in her scalp as he entangled his fingers round her hair and was pulling at it as he thrust into her. It was a great feeling.

His eyes were at hers staring deep into them as he spoke.

'Look at you, you dirty bitch. Want fucked did you? Ehh? I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week. You little tease, rubbing my cock, sitting in my lap, playing with yourself! You dirty little fuck, you and your tight cunt. I'm going to give you the fuck of your life.'

He seemed angry, driven and so aggressive, fuelled 100% with desire. Penny felt smug inside, she had gotten what she wanted. His thrusts were hurting a little, he was so hard, and banging into her hard, she was moving against the floor, and her back was on the carpet, not on the scrumpled blankets. He repeatedly pounded into her; wet slapping noises, Josh grunted and bearing his teeth in her face. Penny dragged her nails up and down his arms; she couldn't reach round his back. She growled back at him, triumphant in her victory of getting him to fuck her, succumb to his own morals and be left unable to resist her any longer.

He moved her head to the side with her hair still wrapped around his fist, and bit into her neck and was in her ear.

'I'm going to fill you up Penny, dirty, flirty Penny, I'm gonna fill you up with my cum, cover your insides with me.' He heaved at her ear, she was clenching her pussy around him the whole time, she was sore, but she still wanted him to want her again and again, so she wanted him to remember this.

She felt his teeth sink into her flesh somewhere behind her ear and he groaned out a big long aching groan, and in between her own clenching of her pussy, she felt his cock wrench into her, spewing out cum, after a whole day of teasing him, he finally came, in several long ball wrenching bursts. His hips slamming into hers with each spurt, until he relaxed, spent.

Hi face was still buried into her neck, heaving great breaths, and slowly he sat up, allowing her legs to fall. He just looked at her, and said nothing, both of them covered in a film of sweat, from their exertions and the dry hot room of the hotel.

Penny lay there looking like a dirty whore, with a red raw cream pie, oozing his cum as her pussy still throbbed from him pounding into her. Her chest heaved and nipples were still pert from the biting they had endured earlier.

Josh, thumped the light switch again, so the room fell in darkness, he felt totally drained, totally fucked himself.

He fell in a heap beside Penny on the floor and half pulled the scrumpled blankets over, grabbing a couple of pillows. Penny turned her back to him, and felt his soggy cock press into her bum as he scooped her close to him in the dark. He carefully arranged her hair, pulling it off her face, and sorting it so he could have his head in her neck.

'Josh that was mental!' she purred, half asleep.

'I know, you made me fuck you, but I'm glad, it was worth it!'

He took a breath in, taking in her newly fucked clammy smell, and kissed her on the neck, pulling her in with his arms.

Sleep found them both in seconds.

****************************

Penny was sleeping, but stirring. She was aware she was making groaning noises. It was these very noises that had made her stir. She was feeling all fluffy inside, the way she did when she was horny, or being turned on.

She could feel the upper part of her body cold, exposed to air, not snug under her duvet with her millions of pillows as she would when she normally woke up.

She was asleep on her side, and a big strong hand held her breast cupped in it, with its finger and thumb rolling her nipple firmly.

She felt warm and wet between her legs, and when she thought of how warm and wet her pussy felt, she realised that there was something hard and hot wedged inside her, slowly pushing in and pulling out. Ahh it was Josh, she remembered now, being fucked on the floor. She tilted her hips back into the mass behind her letting out a happy pleased moan, and tightened her pussy around him in a warm enveloping mass to welcome him into her. He was nibbling at her neck and rubbing his harsh facial hair against the soft skin around her shoulders as he rode himself into her slowly.

She opened her eyes not believing it was morning already, and she was right, in her eyes it was silly o'clock in the morning, not even fully light outside.

Josh's soft heavy breaths were at her ear, and he began to speak to her in a whisper.

'Good morning sleeping beautiful, I could feel how wet you were, my stiff cock woke me up, so I didn't think you would mind if I just let myself in.'

Penny gasped at the sound of his voice, and purred, moving her body into his as he lay behind her.

His hand slid from her breast and Penny edged her free leg over his body as he rode her from behind on their sides. Her upper body almost flat, her hips still tilted, and her leg swung over him. His hand run over her body and soon found her swollen clit. He was rubbing her clit, and could feel his own cock move into her, covered in his own cum from hours beforehand and her own wetness.

She sleepily looked into his eyes and smiled. Ohh she loved his eyes, so soft looking, beautiful pale eyes. He smiled back at her as he gently rode her, his cock swollen wedged in her own swollen pussy.

He leaned forward, his head leaning on hers and their breaths increased.

He lifted his head again, and stared into her eyes, her lips were parted as she breathed through them, and then his face slowly fell to hers, his soft warm lips pressed on hers. Their tongues crept slowly into their mouths as they kissed slowly, like their body movements moved slowly, and his finger moved slowly over her clit, and she clenched onto his cock, slowly, and releasing him slowly.

They were completely joined together in every way, riding each other on their sides, on a hotel room floor as the sun started to rise letting its first light creep into the room.

Their pace never changed, but the pressure between their legs did, and after a few minutes of the continued languid kissing he felt the cum rise in his balls, but he didn't have an urge to ram his cock into her, this was rather beautiful, feeling her swell around him as he swelled in her, her clit swollen beneath his finger tip, and this prolonged sensual kiss. Whimpers began to escape from her mouth and were lost in his, as her swollen pussy throbbed all around his cock as she came all around him. As her pussy began to spasm, his cock spewed out another load into her and his own moans were lost in their kiss along with her own.

Their lips parted and their heads fell onto their pillows as they caught their breaths, and sleep soon found them again, legs wrapped around each other, heads on their pillows, close together on the floor space between the 2 single beds.

*********************************

There was a painful sounding noise. A phone ringing, it was hurting her head.

'Arrhh!! Bloody phone!!'

Josh and Penny suddenly woke together at the sound of a phone ringing, it was Josh's phone.

Ben was ringing.

'Hey! What's up Ben...breakfast?!? ...yeah we will be down....errr.....we have both been sound asleep, we stayed up late drinking beer when we got back to the room, thought the pair of you would have also overslept!! HAHA you pair of dirty bastards!' Give us what, say 40 minutes and we will give you a knock when we are good to go!, OK! Laters.'

'Fuck, what time is it?' Penny scrumpled her hair in her hands above her head, looking half asleep and not feeling too pleased about being rudely awoken.

'Time we were getting ready for breakfast, it's well past 9!' Josh said.

'We both better get in the shower you!' Josh said looking at Penny, she looked like a little slut, sat in a heap on sheets on the floor, make up from last night still on and her hair all over the place.

Penny looked up at him; he was naked, smiling at her, pleased with what they had been up to the night before.

'I am going to be smelling you for days. I'm oozing your cum all over these sheets that I am sitting on, and the second I stand up, it will be all down my legs!'

'Yup, that's what you get for being a cock tease, you little minx! Cummon, let's get in the shower, we need to hurry up.'

Josh held out his hand to help her up, he wanted her in the shower with him; he wanted to see his cum run down her thighs.

She stood up taking the sheets around her, her long dark hair hung in a mess; her big heavy breasts swayed as they made their way to the bathroom, Josh turned the shower on.

They both climbed in and she stood under the steamy jets until her hair was wet through, he admired her heavy breasts as water cascaded all over them and rushed off the end of her hard nipples. He saw his cum run down her thighs, being carried away with the water running from her hair, her makeup slid a little more.

She filled her hair with shampoo, and Josh took his hands in her soapy head and massaged her head as they swapped places so he could stand under the water.

He worked her hair on top of her head, until she became some foamy Medusa. His cock was growing as he massaged and felt her head push its weight into his hands. It felt good to have someone else wash her hair.

'Penny do you know you have a massive friction burn on your spine?'

He traced his fingers over the burn, and Penny grimaced, he moved his mouth into her soapy neck and kissed her neck, and slowly worked his way down her back, kissing the burn, and continuing his way southward, massaging her skin with his soapy hands. She tilted her head back so water could fill her hair, and flow from her head in soapy waves over her body.

He was kneeling in the shower behind her, his face at her arse, massaging her bum cheeks. He watched traces of his cum trickle down her thighs.

'I can see and smell my cum on you, you dirty, dirty girl!'

He stood up and she smiled a dirty smile at him, and shifted place with him to rinse out her hair.

As the water flushed the shampoo from her mane, she got a handful of shower gel and started to firmly massage it all over his body, over his chest, back, and massaged the gel into his body in circular motions, over his ass, over his stiffening cock, the inside of legs, and all the way down his legs until she reached his feet.

She worked her way back up again until she was standing, and satisfied her hair was shampoo free, filled it with conditioner, working it through her hair. She moved him under the water, and looked down at his rock hard cock. She filled her own hands again full of the shower gel and worked it over her body, rubbing her heavy tits in circular motions letting them fall from her grip in a soapy sodden mess. Josh couldn't help, but help her out washing her heavy soapy tits. She soaped between her legs, and washed away all the cum that was left, and slowly fell to her knees, taking his cock between her soapy tits, letting him have the visual of her being knelt in front of him in a steamy shower, with makeup sliding down her face and his cock surrounded by her big tits, it's raging head appearing under her chin.

She released him from her breasts, he was standing in the shower, the water running from his body onto her and she knelt, his chest was heaving, he knew what she wanted to do.

She let the water rinse the soap from his cock, and she took it in her hand and slid in into her hot mouth.

The sensation of his cock buried into her hot mouth as the water rushed over his body and fell over her face, forcing the makeup to slide was very hot. He couldn't believe how she would do anything it seemed.

She gazed up at him through a haze of steam.

'Josh, fuck my face will you, I want to feel your cock fuck my mouth.'

Her tongue worked its way slithering all over him, sucking her cheeks in, her lips puffed up around him. Her hands massaged his balls as he stood.

They didn't have much time; their friends were waiting on them.

He took her face in her hands and began to fuck her face. He pumped his cock fast into her mouth and stared into her eyes as he pumped. Saliva was leaking out the sides of her mouth; water was going in her eyes with her makeup. She closed her eyes as he pumped harder and harder, her nose ever closer to his wet pubes.