Hotel Hi - Jinks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Penny, why do we keep cumming at the same time, is that not weird? It's fucking amazing, but it keeps happening!'

'I know, it really is something else! I don't know why, I guess we're just good together!'

They lay there drifting into deep relaxation and sleep slumped together.

**********************

Penny awoke slowly, the same way she did every morning and discovered she was in bed alone, sprawled out all over it. There was a wet mass between her legs and she could feel her pussy ooze slowly, like she had some sort of slow thick lava flow coming from her.

Then she had remembered the fantastic sleepy sex with Josh. Josh, where was he? She heard the shower running and it hit her they had to check out soon. Fuck! No! Arhhh. Things were going to be so shitty when she got home, she just knew it.

She grabbed a pile of tissues from the box at the side of the bed and stuffed them between her legs to absorb his juice as it left her. She knew there would be more as soon as she was upright.

She found a fluffy robe and threw it on, and began to pack her case while he showered.

She had gathered up as many as her belongings that were dotted about and packed them carefully, leaving out the things she needed to get ready for going home. She sat back in the bed and waited for him to be done. She thought he spent longer in there than she did!

Eventually he came out, and Penny was dozing away on the bed. He could see she had packed her things.

'Are you sleeping again!' Penny stirred and opened her eyes.

'Do you ever sleep late?!' Josh sat next to her head on the bed, fully dressed. She lifted her head and moved, and stuck her head in his lap, staring up at him. He looked down at her. Crazy hair, and a sleepy sullen face, her olive eyes looking heavy, from wanting to sleep more and from knowing they had to leave their little sex bubble sooner than they wanted.

He played with her hair, moving it and arranging it. He knew exactly why she looked sad.

'I can't believe we need to get out of here soon, the last two days have been amazing.' He too had a sullen tone to his voice, but a glint in his eye and a smile showing he had no regrets.

She half smiled back, and he bent down and kissed her on the head, then on the lips.

'Cummon dirty girl, you had better get a move on, you don't want to be haring down a platform nearly missing the train again!'

She let out a small chuckle and let her head lift from him as she stood and made her way to the bathroom, locking the door behind her, letting the robe fall to the floor, screwing the shower on and climbing in.

Her hair filled with the warm water, and it fell from her onto the bottom of the bath. She shampooed her hair, cleansing it. As she massaged at her scalp, she ran a montage in her head of the events of the last two days.

The bubbles and soap began to rinse away and as the lumps of foam fell from her hair, Penny fell to her knees in the shower, and as she fell to her knees, tears fell from her eyes, and she began to sob, heavy uncontrollable sobs, trying to be quiet as her tears mixed with the shower water and all her emotions and smells and thoughts of the last two days tried to wash away down the drain.

'Oh what the fuck have I done to myself?' She questioned, her chest heaving from her crying.

She hated it when she cried; her eyes and nose were red for ages afterwards.

She stayed in the shower for a while trying to compose herself, and waited for the redness to go.

She climbed out and dried herself, brushing through her wet hair.

The steam had left the mirror enough so she could assess the damage on her face. It wasn't too bad now. She made herself up, and dressed, taking all her things from the bathroom and throwing them into her case on the bed.

Josh sat flicking trough a magazine, packed and ready to go.

'Ben and Debbie will be ready to go in about 5 minutes.'

'OK, so will I, I just need to dry my hair.'

The atmosphere had flattened between them, both struggling with the fact they had to go home.

There was a knock at their door 10 minutes later, it was Ben.

Penny and Josh had their bags in their hands and they headed for the door.

'Hey!' Josh said in a whisper.

Penny turned to him, he reached out and shoved his hand deep into her hair and pulled her close, kissing her, deeply.

'I've enjoyed every second being with you these last two days, going home is going to suck in a big way.' He said.

She just looked up to him with huge heavy eyes.

'Penny, don't look so down, we'll figure something out.'

He smiled at her, and she smiled back.

***************

Three hours later, they had been on the train on the way back home for just over an hour. The story telling and hilarities from the group had died down; most of the crowd were falling asleep. Penny and Josh sat together at the back of the carriage, on the outside of their group. They didn't care if people thought or wondered if anything had happened between them. Who cared? They had known each other for years so why should it be odd for them to sit together?

Funnily, Debbie and Ben were the same, but they had ended up a few rows down the carriage.

Penny had had a few vodkas to help life her mood, and now she was feeling warm and sleepy. She leaned into Josh's arm as tiredness took over.

She loved the fact that he just knew stuff, without needing to be told, like he knew how to fuck her, knew how to make love with her, knew how she liked to be touched, knew how she loved to be kissed, he knew when to say the right things, he knew she was down about going home, and he knew she was tired.

Penny had already taken off her long knee length cardigan in an attempt to wake up, but it hadn't worked. The safe smell of Josh and the rocking of the train were sending her into slumber.

Josh nudged her with his elbow.

'Here, stick your head on my lap if you want to sleep!' He had a glint in his eye; she knew what he was suggesting.

'Ha. Ha. Ha. Josh, that's not even funny!'

'Honestly, I mean it; it won't hurt your head as much!'

He had a point. Penny found her scarf she had removed with her cardigan and folded it up into a pillow shape and placed it in his lap.

Josh was sitting next to the window, so he edged up close to the window as far as he could go.

There were advantages to being short. Penny could curl herself up and fit on two seats to lie down to sleep on planes and trains. A huge bonus when she went travelling.

'Here, fling this over me will you?' She handed him the big cardigan.

She manoeuvred herself with her head in his lap, tucked under the table, facing him and her feet both pushing up against the outside arm rest of the chair to contain her.

Josh waved the cardigan about until it fell over her covering her body, and he adjusted it for her, tucking her in.

Penny snaked her hand up inside his shirt, and let her fingers move in circles over his skin as he held her head in his hand, with his fingers buried into her hair and his thumb moving slowly over her cheek.

Her hair hung down over his legs as he sat, holding her head in his lap, staring out the window wondering what the fuck was going on and what the fuck he was going to do.

Penny needed the sleep, the social pleasantries of the weekend along with being fucked all over a hotel room by Josh had left her tired, not to mention the emotional stress of going home, and him not being hers.

She really hadn't bargained for feeling this way about him when she was teasing the shit out of him when they arrived. She was sure he was feeling quite similar since he hadn't mentioned anything about his girlfriend since he had stuck his face in her pussy after she had played with herself in the dark.

Penny had stirred awake, the train carriage was silent. Everyone must have fallen asleep. She looked up at Josh's face, and he too was asleep.

'Ahh, he sleeps!' she thought and smiled to herself. He had moved his legs and stuck his feet on the chair opposite them as no one was sitting there, and had slumped down in his seat slightly so he could sleep.

Penny just lay there for a while, thinking about everything, about the weekend, about Josh, and ran through the events of the weekend again in her head. She remembered how fantastically slutty she must have looked sucking Josh's cock in the shower, and it was too bad she hadn't actually tasted him. Her pussy had had the pleasure of receiving every load he had to offer her, apart from the one that landed all over her wet face.

Penny began to feel horny. She had a fluffy feeling in her belly, the feeling that was there when she had been well and truly fucked and her belly felt warm from being full of cum.

A few of the crowd had woken up and opened up a few cans of beer, and the joking had started up again. With their noise, more and more of the group woke up to join in.

Josh still slept, and Penny lay there pretending she too was asleep.

The group chattered away for a while and realised they couldn't see Penny.

Martin started shouting up the carriage to Josh, even though he was asleep'

'Hey, Josh, wake up you lightweight!'

He stirred above Penny, and opened his eyes.

'What you saying Martin?' Josh gave a half hearted stretch.

'Where's Penny, we haven't seen her in ages?'

'She's sleeping.'

'Where?' Martin pulled a silly quizzical face in Josh's direction.

'Here.' Josh pointed to his lap.

'Haha you dirty lucky bastard! Have you not been tempted to stuff your cock in her face yet?

Josh smiled a big grin on the inside, if only his friend knew the truth!

'Haha Martin, you're so funny, she's sucking it now as we speak! We were chatting away and she just fell asleep.'

Josh looked down, and saw Penny looking up at him, she was smiling her gorgeous smile, and her eyes had a sexy twinkle in them. She pulled the long cardigan up over her a little bit further, and began to rub Josh's cock through his jeans, he was hard within seconds.

He looked down at her, with a 'don't you dare' look on his face, reading her like a book and knowing exactly what she was thinking.

She slowly undid the button on his jeans, and then the zipper, and carefully managed to release his cock from them, right in her face. She pulled the cardigan over her to give them some privacy.

She licked her lips and all round the inside of her mouth, making sure her mouth was wet and hot for him, and carefully engulfed the tip of his cock in her mouth.

Penny sucked her cheeks in, feeling his helmet swell in her mouth as she ran her tongue over the sensitive underside and moved him in as far as she could reach.

She looked up at his eyes as she lay in his lap eating his cock.

Josh closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. This was going to be no easy task, getting sucked off in front of lots of his friends while trying desperately to make it look like he wasn't.

He ran his fingers back through her hair, taking a fistful of her hair in his hand. He began to rock her head over his cock, forcing it to slide in and out of her hot little mouth.

'Hey Josh, has she been sleeping for ages?' Martin called down the few rows of the carriage that separated them.

'Yeah, a little while, she said she was knackered, she was up half of the night gossiping with Debbie or something.'

Penny's tongue continued to snake all around his cock inside her mouth. Saliva was forming little drops at her mouths edge as it slowly pushed in, sometimes its head bumping off of the roof of her mouth, or disappearing deeply into her cheeks.

His fist gripped onto her hair, helping her, pulling her face deeper onto his cock and he was pulling tightly at it, to release some of the pleasure that was building in him. He tried hard not to grimace or moan, it was really quite difficult.

Martin continued a conversation with Josh about nothing in particular as he sat on the train, with his now dripping cock wedged into Penny's hot teasing mouth, as her head was wedged under a table on the train.

Josh was pulling her hair harder, she worked her tongue furiously all around his stiff rod. He smelled amazing, a fresh shower smell on his hot skin.

He was trying desperately to push his hips up into her face, but with her head wedged under the table it was impossible.

Penny could taste pre cum in her mouth, as she felt his cock get stiffer.

He looked down at her, looking up at him. She took the base of his cock in her free hand, and squeezed her little fist around the base of his cock. She massaged it, gently jacking it off into her mouth, saliva from her full lips sticking to her fist.

Martin and Josh, continued their conversation.

'I'm going to have to wake Penny up soon, I'm getting a dead leg now.'

Josh's breaths were changing as he felt his cum rising. He tried to control them, it was such an effort. But the more he relaxed, the more he wanted to cum. It was a hideous situation.

Penny upped her pace, and she felt his cock slide deeper into her mouth.

His breathing was laboured, he couldn't help it.

Penny heard him gasp as his cum exploded into her mouth. She held still and let him shoot, her mouth filling rapidly with his creamy load:

She smiled around his girth, and nearly spilled some cum onto Josh's trousers as she heard Martin exclaim: 'Josh, are you OK, what the fucks wrong with you?'

Josh: 'Ahh Penny, FUCK!! Don't move I've got cramp in my, my FUCKING leg! Arhhh!'

With that, she swallowed every last drop of his cum. She felt like such a slut sucking him in public. She let his slippery cock slide from her mouth, as he helped Josh with the pretence for their audience.

'Oh shit, sorry Josh, help me get up so it doesn't hurt so much.'

He helped get her up, and he pulled a strained in pain face as he lifted his arse from the seat and swiftly tucked himself back in, making it all look like a body position change to alleviate cramp.

Penny's hair was all over the place, like it would if she had just woken up in the morning, and she performed an act as if she had indeed just awoken from a deep sleep, not a deep throat. She instantly worried there was still cum on her lips.

She stretched. 'Where are we?'

'Oh, about an hour away from getting home.' Fuck she thought.

I'm away to the buffet car, anyone want anything?

Everyone was fine, so off she went. One the way back, she stopped at the loo, and when she opened the door, Josh was standing waiting to get in.

When he saw her, he pushed her back in the cubicle.

'That, dirty girl was amazing!' He had the biggest smile, high from the event that had just taken place. He ran his hands around her waist and was smiling into her eyes.

'You're cramp all better now is it Mr.?' She laughed at him, Cramp indeed! What a laugh!

'We are nearly home.' She said, as if he didn't know.

He finished drying his hands, and turned to her.

'Look, I just know that I am going to need to see you again sometime soon, I'm not sure how, when, where or what will happen, but I just know I will need to see you soon, we can make it happen. OK'

'You have a girlfriend Josh, have you forgotten?'

'No.' His certainty of a happy ever after completely faded from his tone, as Penny reminded him of this major fact.

'Arrhh, Penny, I don't know what will happen, I just can't believe the thoughts and feelings I've had these last two days, it's seriously messing up my head.'

'You and me both Josh.' She affirmed.

She reached out with her hands, and wrapped them round him, and they kissed the deep warm safe kiss they had come to expect, in a stinky train toilet with minutes left in their complete bubble before it burst.

**************

Penny got off the train with Debbie not far behind her, and she held her head high as she marched purposefully up the platform heading for the exit of the train station. As she walked through the main public area, she caught sight of Josh's girlfriend, and for a split angry second, wanted to go and tell her how fantastic he was at eating pussy. She decided against it, and just made a beeline for outside. She was ahead of the others.

The fresh air hit her as the sliding doors opened, and Penny reached into her bag, pulled out a lighter and lit a cigarette. She drew in deeply, wishing for the pain of a burst bubble to ease.

Debbie came out a minute or so later.

'Dying for a cigarette were you?'

'Yeah, something like that.'

Josh and his girlfriend walked past them, and he acknowledged both Penny and Debbie with goodbyes and a thank you for a great weekend away.

They called out their goodbyes also, and once away from both the girls, he looked back and gave Penny a smile and a wink, while his girlfriend looped her arm though his.

Penny inhaled at her cigarette deeply again.

'You know something Debbie; you would think that with Josh being such an intelligent bastard, witty, clever, knowledgeable about shit, that he would find a more in tune girlfriend would you?'

Debbie laughed as she too watched them walk away.

'Want to go for a drink Penny perhaps?'

'Yeah, common, I need vodka.'

'Yeah and I need to hear what you have to tell me Penny.'

The girls pulled their luggage behind them as they found a quiet bar in town to have a post weekend drink in, and more importantly a girly catch up of events.

**************************

They sat at a table, nursing drinks in their hands. The bar was dead, it was a Sunday night. Debbie relaxed back into her chair, and as her back reclined and her leg crossed, she looked Penny deep in the eye.

'I'm guessing your plan worked Penny, Ben said he heard the pair of you fucking the shit out of each other when he went to get more ice last night! So did it? Did your cunning plan work out then?'

Penny looked guilty.

'My plan worked, but it has spectacularly backfired Debbie, like majorly, spectacularly back fired!'

'Cummon then, tell me all.' Debbie was all ears as Penny regurgitated the events of the last two days as her friend sat and listened to every word that was said. When she was done, she looked into Debbie's face for her response.

'Oh dear Penny!' Debbie stated with raised eyebrows.

'So basically, you hadn't bargained on falling for him once you actually had him, in......bed, never mind the shower!'

'Yeah, pretty much. Arhhh! The thought of going home alone and going to my bed alone tonight totally sucks.'

'Ahh well, I'm sure he will be laid up next to his girlfriend tonight wishing that he was next to you too, you'll just have to ride it out and see what happens next, see how long it takes for him to be in contact with you.'

'Yeah I know.' Penny started into space for a while.

'Well Penny, I'm glad you suggested switching rooms and for me to share with Ben, I'm really glad he told me he had booked his room with Josh, and for me to casually mention it to you, and then for you to orchestrate your master plan, because as much as sharing with him didn't appeal to me at first, I soon got used to the idea. When I suggested it to him, he thought I was well and truly dirty! I would have never thought of it! We were at it like rabbits! Ha! I had forgotten how good he was, and my sex life has been so so dull of late!'

'Hahahahaha, I can be so conniving! Too bad it backfired somewhat, a great fuck turned into something completely different!

'Yeah well, the real world awaits tomorrow, so better get a move on, work tomorrow and all that jazz.'

With that Penny and Debbie left the bar and headed back to their real worlds.

****************

Penny continued round the house with her little mundane tasks with a big smile on her face.

She couldn't believe those events had happened what seemed like so long ago. She counted it her head the years. What was it? Nearly three? Wow!

Penny stood in her kitchen, it was a warm day and she was wearing a very lightweight, very loose fitting white cotton shirt. The thoughts of her and Josh together made her ache all inside. She could feel a wet gooey mess forming in her panties.