Hotel Hijinx Pt. 01

Story Info
4 best friends go on a trip they'll never forget.
8.8k words
4.32
24.5k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daisy_x
Daisy_x
287 Followers

* This is the 1st part of a 2 part story, I have spent a lot of time on it so I hope you like it! The second part will be coming soon, please let me know what you think, it's a slow burn compared to my other stuff, but there's plenty of juicy action still to come! This is a male on male story, with heavy themes of mind control*

*****

George smiled as the sunlight hit his face as they stepped off the plane. This was going to be a great week. Just him and his three buddies Aaron, Jake and Ethan in Ibiza, an island infamous for its club scene and girls. God the girls, horny and sweaty, he could feel his cock twitching excitedly at the thought.

'I'm amazed to admit it but boy done good Ethan,' Jake teased, and Ethan rolled his eyes.

'I'm a pro holiday planner, what can I say,' he grinned back, as they walked through the arrivals gate. There were a couple of girls who had been on the plane with them up ahead and they peaked over their shoulders at them giggling.

'Looks like the party's starting already boys,' George said gesturing to the girls and Aaron bit his lip.

'God I hope they're staying in the same place we are man, which reminds me... where are we staying Ethan?'

'Er well, it's not exactly a 5* hotel, not on our budget and not at the short notice of the trip. But the website said we get a whole flat to ourselves, with a kitchenette and bathroom and everything as well as all you can eat breakfast included and free access of the hotel pool! There was loads of other stuff but it was in Catalan so I'm not sure what it said but all the reviews were very complimentary.'

There were excited murmurs around the group and Jake clapped him on the back.

'Did I ever tell you, you're my best friend in the world?' he said with a faux doe eyed expression.

'No but now's a good time to start.'

They jumped on a bus towards their destination, looking out the windows at the clubs and bars they were passing, but as they drove further away they gave way to quieter scenes.

'Mate, you booked us in on the wrong side of the island! It's gonna be like half an hours drive to get anywhere decent every night!' Jake said frustratedly.

'I told you, it was too late notice! It's not a big deal this bus runs 24 hour, and it stops like, five minutes from our hotel. Chill out alright?!' he said.

Before long they arrived at the hotel. They were the only ones to get off the bus and the bus driver gave them a funny look as they got off, a wink and a grin and he was gone, none of the others seemed to notice however, so George shrugged it off.

They pulled their bags through the dust towards the building ahead of them and George frowned. It looked a little sad compared to what Ethan had presented in his mind. The paint was in need of a refresh, and a window was boarded up on the second floor.

'I don't think we'll be spending too much time here, so it's not that much of a problem if it's shit,' Aaron muttered in his ear and George nodded, he was right, they'd either be too drunk or too hungover to care about the place. In reality, it was just a crash pad.

Jake didn't have the same opinion as he began ripping into Ethan again, who sighed but took it. Their friendship was as old as Aaron and George's, who he had known since he was a toddler, and was his best friend since he knew what the words meant. But the four of them were brought together by Aaron and Jake's involvement on the football team together, and they had got on as a four ever since. George wasn't on the team as he was more of a basketball or rugby fan than football, but he wasn't broad enough for the main rugby team, nor tall enough for the basketball, so spent most of his time supporting his friends or playing in the lower leagues. Ethan wasn't a sportsman, he was more bookish than the rest of them, particularly excelling in Science, but he kept his nerdiness to a minimum and had good enough banter that he fit in well with the group.

'Welcome to the Forever Bliss Hotel, how can I help you today!' A cheerful man appeared from the desk with a broad grin and almost intimidating eagerness, George saw Jake trying to hold in his laughter and whispered in his ear.

'Forever bliss huh? Ethan still trying to lose his v card then?' he chuckled and Jake broke, laughing loudly to the disdain of the clerk.

'Sorry about them,' Ethan said shooting them an annoyed expression as he approached the desk with their papers.

George looked around the room and was surprised to see it was as bland and dismal as it's exterior. The only colour coming from a pot of bright yellow flowers, an almost putrid yellow that gave away their manufactured nature.

'If you'd like to follow me I will show you to your suite,' the clerk called and they all shuffled single file out through a door and up a small staircase, hauling their bags awkwardly. About halfway up they came across a young man around their age in shorts and a top coming towards them. George stopped him and said quietly to avoid the attention of the clerk.

'Hey man, what's this place like, you reckon? Your rooms decent?'

'Oh yes!' he said, a broad grin eerily similar to that of the clerk, 'it's a wonderful place, I don't think I ever want to leave!' he laughed a little too exuberant laugh and then continued down the stairs. George shared a glance with Aaron who looked after the man equally concerned.

'That was weird right?' he asked him and Aaron nodded.

'Definitely. But he's probably high on some cheap shit, come on we're losing the others.'

They caught up with Ethan and Jake as the clerk was showing them into their suite.

'Here we are,' they said in the same cheerful voice, 'the kitchenette here, and the first bedroom is on the left and the second just down the hall.'

'Only two rooms?' Aaron asked and Ethan grimaced.

'Apparently,' he muttered.

'Dude! They're double beds!' Jake said peering into the first room, 'I ain't sharing beds, how are we meant to bring the chicks back?'

'Do you have any twin beds?' Ethan asked but the clerk shook their head.

'I'm afraid it's only the doubles.'

'It's okay,' George interrupted, noticing Ethan's visible disappointment and not wanting him to get more flack for it. 'We'll work something out, thank you.'

'Not at all,' the clerk said smiling at him, 'and remember breakfast is included 24/7, we know how you kids like to party so come on down for food whatever the time!'

Once the clerk left there were grumblings about the beds, mainly from Jake, but George managed to control them. Unfortunately there was no sofa, but Aaron and he agreed to share, leaving Jake to either decide to share with Ethan or sleep in the bath. After checking out the bath and seeing the mouldy base and leaky tap, he went along with no more complaints. Finding little else to do in the suite they decided to go get a late breakfast, and check out the pool.

They were amazed by the sight. The hotel may be dreary, but the private patio was not. The pool looked warm and inviting as the clear water lapped at the sides, sun loungers and tables and chairs spread around the sides leading up to a large bar, serving alcohol and food. They approached it and saw a man, older than the clerk but still with a keen smile.

'They must pay 'em extra to be like this, it's so weird.' George said to Aaron who nodded.

'Hi there boys! What can I get you today?' he said in clear well spoken English.

'Hi,' Aaron said, 'we were looking for the breakfast?'

'Sure! Full spread right here,' he said gesturing to the left hand side of the bar. There were bowls spilling with fruit, watermelons, oranges, mangoes and pineapples, plates stacked high with cold meats and cheeses, baskets of bread and croissants. The smell from the spread wafted up to their noses and George licked his lips. It was a banquet of food, and all of them gazed at it with excited grins.

'And it's all you can eat? All day?' Jake asked and the man nodded.

'And we can come back and eat more later if we want it?' George added and the man shrugged.

'Not supposed to, but I'll turn a blind eye to a hungry young lad any day.'

They needed no more persuading, and soon were returning to a nearby table plates laden with all the food they could fit. Jake began to shovel into his mouth eagerly and Ethan rolled his eyes. Jake's eyes widened and he looked at them all with a serious expression on his face.

'Guys, I ain't kidding this is the best thing I've ever fucking eaten,' he said gleefully.

'You're just hungry I'm sure it's not that amazing,' Ethan said, still seeming a little bitter about his bad booking of the hotel.

'No he's right, this is incredible!' Aaron said through a mouthful of food.

George looked down at his own plate, stabbing a piece of watermelon and popping it in his mouth. The flavours on his tongue were like nothing he had ever tasted, sweet and refreshing like liquid sunshine. He eagerly cut a bit of his croissant and tasted the buttery warmth sliding into his mouth, addictive and beautiful. They all ate in silent awe, returning for seconds and thirds until their bellies were too full for another mouthful.

'That...' Jake whispered.

'Yeah... ' Ethan replied equally dreamily.

'This is like were high...' George said, then looked at them nervously, 'are we?'

'Nah... cant be... not from the food anyway, too fast...' Aaron said in a equal state of bliss.

'Then maybe...'

'Shhh...' Jake shushed him, 'can we just enjoy the moment please?'

It was unclear for how long they sat at the table in a daze, but before they knew it the sun was beginning to set and the barman approached them, still with his wide smile.

'You boys wanting to be going out clubbing I assume, don't be sitting around all night as well as all day!'

They were shaken from their reverie and obediently headed back up to their suite. George headed into the bathroom for a shower first and frowned at himself in the mirror.

He hated his appearance. Compared to his friends, he was the unattractive one. Ethan was tall and lean, jet black hair with equally black rimmed glasses around incredibly blue eyes. George had before compared him to the Clark Kent of the superheroes, to which Ethan had been very pleased. But it wasn't just flattery, Ethan had the razor sharp cheekbones and the quiet intelligence that girls loved, despite him never having been with one. Unlike Jake, who had been with many women. His personality was more that of a jack russell. He was the shortest of the group, but had the largest temper. He had brown hair, wilder only than his personality, but despite this he was also the funniest, and George had enjoyed his light hearted relief on more than one occasion. Aaron, was his oldest friend, his mother was white and his father was black, his skin resulting in a caramel colour, complementing his short dark hair and equally dark eyes. He was only an inch or so shorter than Ethan, but with more muscle. He was handsome, and smooth, the first team football star, and girls fell at his feet. That's why George sometimes felt the odd one out. He was taller than Jake (thank god), but he was constantly teased for his strawberry blonde hair, and chubbier physique. He wasn't unfit at the least, but next to the three of them he was definitely the most out of shape. He had blue eyes, but they were a little dim next to Ethans, and his freckled face didn't help. Girls weren't unattracted to him, but they always called him 'cute', or 'sweet', rather than hot.

He sighed, looking away from the mirror moodily and jumped instead into the shower, and it wasn't long after that they were heading down to the bar for a last minute drink before hitting the town.

The evening was a blur of drunken activity, laughter and music, but George didn't feel as excited by the women around him as much as he usually was. And it seemed as if the rest of his group felt the same as they sat by the side of the club watching the pulsing crowds uninterestedly. Before long they all decided to head back to the hotel and went to sleep almost immediately.

They awoke the next morning, and all agreed that the first priority was more of that incredible breakfast, so began their descent to the pool bar.

'Last night was a bit of a flop right,' Aaron said as they descended the stairs.

'Yeah, I barely have any memories of what happened,' George admitted as he tried to see through the blur of the evening, but it just hurt his head.

'Yeah same, fuck knows what we drank. But I know we ended up back here before midnight.'

'Fuck,' George said, 'that really was a flop.'

'It's ok though, just means we have to do better tonight right?"

'Right.'

They approached the bar and once again found it overflowing with food. Each piling it onto their plates they sat and ate. Once again George found himself struck by an overwhelming pleasure as he ate the food, the juicy, sweet and rich flavours leaving him in a peaceful euphoria. Hazily they went to the loungers and sat poolside, there were other people there too, everyone with the same dopey smiles on their faces. Jake was right, he felt like he was on a high, and a small part of his brain questioned that. Were there drugs in the food? But he pushed it away, if there was he didn't care, hell he'd take them happily if they made him feel like this every morning.

He watched as Aaron convinced Ethan to jump into the pool with him, both stripping to their trunks to dive into the water. George found himself transfixed by the sight, watching them swim up and down almost hypnotically. He found himself looking at Aaron's body, admiring the way the water trickled off his muscled chest, the way his shoulder blades moved as he sliced through the water.

'Fuck!' George hissed as he snapped from the reverie to see a very prominent lump emerging at his crotch. He hadn't even noticed the growing tension in his groin and he instantly threw his hands over to protect his modesty. Quickly before anyone noticed shedding off his t-shirt and balling it over his crotch to hide his still tenting swim shorts.

He looked over at Jake who still seemed lost in his own thoughts as he gazed unseeingly in the direction of the pool and breathed a sigh of relief. He hadn't seen. Good. Because he had no idea how he could explain getting an erection from looking at his best friends body. He was straight goddammit, extremely so. He had wanked off to girls for countless years, fucked girls, licked out girls, dreamt about girls. Aaron had been his friend before any of them and he had never had a thought like he had just now, and yet as he looked over at the pool he could feel his penis hardening further at the thought...

'George?' Aaron swam to the side of the pool, half pulling himself out as he looked at him quizzically. 'You alright man?'

George snapped back to the present, his face reddening. 'Um...yes! Fine- I'm fine thanks, just... er- was a bit hot so took of my shirt is all.'

'Oh,' Aaron said, a little unconvinced but not going to push him. He was always so understanding like that. 'No worries then, you want to get a drink?'

'Um- no thanks... I need to pop back upstairs I'll see you later though, yeah?'

He waddled back away from the pool, and Aaron's dissapointed and concerned expression, failing to hide his erection to those he passed, some of whom gave him pointed looks, others just a knowing smile. Once up in the suite he breathed a long breath.

'Fuck!' he cried punching the wall. What the fuck was happening. He was replaying the last few moments again and again in his head, and hated the way that every thought about Aaron caused his dick to tense and his heart to flutter. 'No, no, no, no!' he smacked his head, 'get over this shit man.'

He walked into the bathroom and decided he had to deal with his current situation before anyone came back to the suite to check on him. He flung the bathroom door shut and locked it before sitting down on the toilet seat. He began to rub his penis, gently pumping his hand up and down, getting into a familiar rhythm. He tried to bring up images of his favourite porn to his head, this was always a good way of getting a quick fix. He saw them now, the threesome with the baby sitter, or that one with the chinese chick making cute little noises as she got pounded. He grunted in frustration, they weren't working. They always worked?! Sexy librarian. Nurse. Teacher. Princess Bloody Peach!? Nothing was getting him even close to cumming. Then he began to think about one where a girl was deep throating a guys dick, a young girl, inexperienced and gagging. He imagined it, and began to feel a twitch, he licked his lips. Here we go... The dick pumping, the mewing noises, the full feeling as it filled his throat, warm and hard, god how good it felt. How good it felt on his knees in front of-

He came hard, ribbons of white cum spurting across his thighs and stomach. He blinked. Had he just masterbated to the idea of sucking off his best friend? He shuddered. This wasn't right, he had never had these thoughts before so why now. What has changed? Was it the food, maybe it really was drugged.

'Hey George?' Aaron's voice came from the other side of the bathroom door and he gulped, almost afraid to open it, afraid to see his face and how his body would react.

'Um yeah?'

'I know you're probably shitting or something,' Aaron laughed, 'but just letting you know that were thinking we're gunna head into town now, do a bit of sightseeing, and get some dinner somewhere maybe and then head out tonight? You wanna come or join us later?'

George shook his head. He was not going to let whatever crap was in that food affect him anymore, and who knows? Maybe it was just a one time side effect.

'Yeah, I'll be right out,' he called back. He cleaned himself out, and with a deep breath exited the bathroom.

*

He woke up groggily from where he lay spread eagled on the living room floor. His head was pounding and his mouth dry. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up surveying the room. Once again he had little to no memories after leaving the hotel. They had gone hiking, right? Yes, they had taken water bottles from the mini fridge, and then left on a hike... but after that it was all blank. Despite having only left in the afternoon, they must have spent the entire time drinking because there were only snippets he could remember. A seafood meal, club music, beer, vomit, oh god vomit. At the thought he wretched. He needed to lie down. He stumbled to his feet and towards his bedroom he shared with Aaron. Pushing the door he entered the room and fell onto the bed. There was a cry of alarm.

'What the fuck are you doing?!' a girl screamed from beneath him as he stared down at her in surprise

'Oh shit sorry,' he said realising his mistake, as Aaron rolled over from where he slept, blinking at him sleepily.

'What's going on?' Aaron slurred and the girl sat up, shoving George off her and onto the floor with a thud where he groaned. His head was spinning, not just from the alcohol, nor from finding a girl in his bed, with Aaron. But that there was another emotion bubbling to the surface... jealousy. And not of Aaron having slept with a chick, but for the girl who slept with him. It was weak compared to the overwhelming emotions of yesterday, but still present. A residue of the drugged food perhaps?

'That twat just fell on top of me!'

'Well you are in his bed,' Aaron admitted.

'Excuse me?!'

'Look, sorry, we only have two beds. He clearly slept outside, and forgot you were here...do you remember anything of last night George?' he said nervously.

'Nope, do you?'

Aaron shook his head and the girl gave him a furious glare.

'Do you even remember my name?!' she screeched.

'Umm...' Aaron said, earning him a harsh slap across the cheek. She stood gathering her clothing and belongings, and stalked out of the room, slamming the door behind her. 'Sorry!' Aaron called after her, and then stifled a laugh.

Daisy_x
Daisy_x
287 Followers