Hotel Hooker? Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cummmming, Cummmming!!," Sue exploded. "Good God Tim, how many ways can you make a poor girl cum?" Sue panted, as the couple broke their embrace.

"Don't know," was Tim's offhand response. "I haven't even started washing you below the waist yet," he added as he knelt down and began to wash her legs. Tim washed each leg. He started with her dainty foot and worked his way up to her crotch. When he finish, he gently pushed her legs apart and started to wash and rinse her clit, pussy, and ass hole.

Still on his knees, Tim said with a smile, "Now it's time to see if I did a good enough job." He licked across Sue's slightly parted pussy lips and up to her enlarged clit making her start a bit. Then to her surprise, he turned her around, spread her butt cheeks, and stabbed his tongue her into ass hole. This was an experience that Sue had never had before, and it was definitely one she liked.

"Oh Tim," Sue exclaimed, "that's wonderful. Lick me, lick my ass hole darling, I'm almost there already." It took mere seconds for Sue to start cumming. "Damn, I'm cumming again."

Sue turned, knelt down and embraced Tim. "That was a terrific bath," she beamed, "now it's your turn."

Sue knew what she wanted to do, so she quickly washed Tim from the waist up. Then knelt and followed Tim's example and bathed him from the feet up. Now she was where she wanted to be. Slowing her pace, Sue carefully washed Tim's puckered ass hole, cum swollen balls, and rock hard cock. Taking another page from Tim's bathing rules, Sue grinned up at Tim and said, "Now to make sure you're clean."

Lifting his cock, Sue started licking at Tim's ball and tongued her way up to the mushroom head of his erection. Once she reached the top, Sue swirled her tongue around the bulbous tip, then slid the head into her mouth.

"You are such an incredibly good cock sucker," panted Tim, "one might think you love being on your knees."

"MMMM," mumbled Sue, her mouth still full of cock. Releasing Tim's phallus from her mouth she said, "Perhaps I do." Even though she said it in jest, she knew it was also becoming true. Reaching the final chapter of Tim's bathing technique, Sue turned him, spread his cheeks and tongued his bung hole. Yet another first in tonight's growing list of firsts.

"AAAAAAAHHH," groaned Tim, as he pulled away from Sue's tonguing. Turning, he bent and lifted Sue to her feet, kissing her tenderly he said, "You are one talented little bitch. Lets dry off and get comfortable."

"Tim?" Sue began, "would you be angry if I said I was thirsty and wanted to get something to drink?"

"No," Tim responded with a smile, "I wouldn't mind a little something either. What would you like?" Tim ask as he pulled his pants on.

"An ice cold Coke would be wonderful," cooed Sue.

"Sounds good," Tim acknowledged, "I'll be right back."

As Tim walked out of the door, Sue remembered the rest of how this strange and fantastic night began. ... After the pair enjoyed a light supper and some pleasant conversation, they returned to the bar. They took a booth in a dark corner. As soon as the waitress left with their drink order, Tim slipped his right arm over Sue's shoulder, his hand cupping her right tit.

Sue had never been fondled in public before. One part of her mind wanted to make him stop, but another liked the sensations created by his gently caressing hand.

Meanwhile, his left hand had found her nylon clad knee. Once there, Tim's hand slipped under her skirt, past the top of her stockings, and on to her exposed, wet, and ready for his touch, pussy.

Sue realized that she like the idea of being groped in a public place. The naughtiness of it, and the possibility of being caught added to her growing excitement. Besides, she told herself, she was supposed to be a hooker. So as Tim's hand headed for her pleasure center, Sue did what she thought a prostitute would do. She opened her legs to his touch.

Tim's fingering had only just started when they were interrupted by the waitress returning with their drinks. Just as the server walked away the band began to play a slow song, Tim got up, took Sue by the hand, and led her to the dance floor.

Dancing close, Sue's head resting on his chest, Tim decided it was time to tell Sue how the main event would begin.

"Before we get to my room," Tim told Sue, "you will have removed your shoes, and pulled your shirttails from you skirt. If we are alone in the elevator, and I will try to arrange it, I will completely unbutton your top."

Lifting her head from his chest, "Okay," was all she said.

"There's more," Tim continued, "once the door of my room closes behind us, and before we get all the way into the room, I will take off your blouse and skirt. As soon as your skirt is off you will drop to your knees, strip me from the waist down, and give me your best blow job. Not only do I expect you to swallow when I come in your beautiful mouth, but I want to hear you ask me to."

For one brief moment Sue considered telling Tim the truth, but she was more turned on then she had ever been in her life. She could not say why, but Sue felt certain that Tim would satisfy her as no one ever had before. "I'll do whatever you say," her voice soft and submissive, "tonight, I belong to you completely."

...

A quiet tap at the door brought Sue back to the present. She hopped off of the bed and almost ran to answer the knock. Remembering that she was naked, Sue hesitated at the door a moment. "Tim?" she called quietly.

"Yes," was his muffled response.

Sue suppressed her desire to hide behind the door as she opened it. Instead she stood boldly in the open doorway, proudly displaying her nakedness to Tim.

"What took you so long?" Sue asked with a grin, as she took the soda Tim offered, "I was getting lonely."

"Lonely, or horny?" he taunted, returning her smile, as the couple returned to the bed.

"Hmmm," Sue seemed to consider, "perhaps a bit of both. "Tim," she continued, as she stroked the growing bulge on Tim's trousers "I'm naked, and you still have your pants on. That doesn't seem right."

"You're so right," Tim beamed back at her, as he stood and reached for the snaps at his waist.

Quick as thought, Sue dropped to her knees, pushed his hands away, and said, "allow me. Remember how much I love being on my knees for you." Sue swiftly remove his pants, took a long drink of her soda, and covered Tim's erection with her ice cold mouth.


"Eeyow," Tim barked, "I'll fix you, you little bitch," Laughing, he picked Sue up, and threw her on her back on the bed. Straddling her midsection, he used his knees to pinion her arms to the bed. Grabbing a soda can, Tim pressed the cold bottom of can first to one tit and then to the other.

"Oh, you bastard," Sue was laughing and twisting, trying to get away, "that's fucking cold."

Tim held the cold can to Sue's nipple, suddenly he replace the icy can with his hot mouth.

"What a sensation," Sue cried, "do the other one." Obediently, Tim placed the cold can on Sue's other tit. "Ooooh," she shivered, "now suck it and make it all nice and hot."

When Tom released her tit from his warming mouth, he smiled at her and asked, "maybe I should do the same thing to your sweet pussy?"

"Hmmm," Sue considered, as she eyed his erection, "don't you have something else nice and hard that you could put there?"

"Well," Tim replied playfully, "I have a hard cock, but it hot, not cold."

"I don't know," Sue retorted, trying to sound doubtful, "do I want a cold can, or a hot cock?"

"Since you are having trouble making up your mind," Tim chided, "perhaps I should just use the can."

As Tim move the soda can towards her pussy Sue cried out, "No, no, the cock, give me your cock."

Laughing, Tim rolled off of Sue and stretched out next to her. Snuggling up to her, he whispered in her ear, "Do you really want my cock again, Suzy?"

Hugging herself tightly to him, Sue responded with feeling, "Yes Tim, I want you to fill me with your cock again. I want you to fuck me long and hard. Tim," Sue added, "would you sixty nine with me first?"

Tim kissed her, deeply, passionately, "I'd love to eat your sweet pussy while your talented mouth sucks my cock," he said as he kissed his way down her body. In a moment his mouth was over Sue's dripping honey pot, and his hard cock over her waiting mouth. Tim's tongue dipped between Sue's lust swollen cunt lips to taste the heady nectar that seeped out.

At the same time, Sue was pulling Tim's hard cock to her mouth. Seeing a drop of pre-cum forming at the tip, Sue licked it up enjoying the flavor. Sue then took as much of Tim's cock into her mouth as she could. Tim began to buck his hips, and Sue to bob her head up and down fucking her mouth as if it were her pussy.

Meanwhile, Tim's mouth moved rapidly back and forth between sucking Sue's hard clit, and fucking her steamy pussy with his tongue. Moistening his little finger with her cunt cream, Tim began probing Sue's tight puckered ass.

Moans and heavy breathing, the sounds of licking and sucking, were the only noises the couple made for many minutes. Tim knew when Sue came. Even though she had made very little sound because her mouth was filled by his cock, he knew. He could feel her tense, shudder, and then relax.

Sue withdrew Tim's cock from her mouth, "Timmy," her words almost a moan, "I want to eat your cum. Please feed me your sweet cock cream again."

Tim got up, turned around, moved between Sue's beautiful, spread legs, and speared his raging hard-on into her girl-cum drenched box. "Suzy, I would love to cum between you sweet lips," he panted, his voice hoarse with lust, "but just in case I can't get it up again tonight I want one more good fuck."

Sue was thrilled to have Tim's throbbing manhood thrusting inside of her. She knew it would not be long before she was cumming again. "Fuck me Tim," Sue sighed, "I love way your cock feels fills me up."

This time Tim's thrusts were long and slow. Sue could feel her orgasm building the same way, long and slow. It was starting in her fingers tips, and toes, and in the follicles of her hair. Building like a tidal wave, as it approached the molten core of her pleasure.

"Make me cum Tim, make me cum," Sue begged, "I'm almost there."

"Me to baby," Tim panted, the speed and power of his strokes increasing, "I'm almost there too."

"Tim," Sue pleaded, "don't cum in my pussy. I still want to eat your jizz." The tidal wave broke, and Sue had the most powerful orgasm of the night. "OH, GOD TIMMY, I'M CUMMING," Sue was screaming, and bucking like a bronco, "FUCK ME, I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD. FUCK ME BLIND." Her orgasm finally subsiding, Sue renewed her request, "Cum in my mouth Tim."

By this time Tim was moving forward to give Sue what she wanted. No sooner had Sue taken Tim's pulsating member into her mouth, then he started to cum. "Suck me dry," Tim howled, as spurt after spurt of thick white cock juice filled Sue's mouth, "oh baby, you are wonderful."

"That was one hell of a finish to a great fuck Sue," Tim complimented her, "but you did not have to. I would have been perfectly happy filling up your perfect pussy with my seed."

"I know," Sue murmured, as she cuddled up to Tim. "The first time you came in my mouth," Sue explained, "I had to do it. Not that I minded," she added with a smile, "but this time it was because I really wanted you to. I am glad though, that you decided to fuck me one more time. That fuck led to several small and one unbelievable orgasm."

"I'm please that you had a good time. I don't know about you," Tim sighed, "but I'm thoroughly fucked out and ready for sleep."

"Me too," was Sue's quiet reply, "I'd love to spend the night in your arms if you'll let me."

"Nothing would make me happier Sue," Tim returned with warmth, "but what about business?"

Sue had all but forgotten that she was supposed to be a hooker, "the morning will be fine to take care of it," whispered, nuzzling Tim, "sleep now."

"All right," Tim said drowsily, "I have to leave about eight to catch a morning plane, but the room is paid for until noon. You can stay until then." Sleep quickly overtook the exhausted pair.

...

Sue awoke to thin steamers of light filtering through the widow curtains. A glance at the clock told her it was six thirty, her usual wake up time. Looking at the sleeping man next to her made her replay the nights adventures quickly in her mind. Sue was completely satisfied. She began to run her hands along Tim's sleeping form, to her surprise he had an erection. On finding this, her only regret was that her poor pussy was to sore too fuck or even be sucked now. This did not surprise her, after all she had been fucked more and harder last night then in the last six months put together. Not wanting to waste a good hard cock, Sue tossed the blankets out of the way, moved down and slowly slid Tim's cock as far into her mouth as she could. Sue was in no hurry. Her actions were slow and deliberate. Just as slowly as she sucked it in, Sue withdrew it. She had repeated this action twice when Tim began to stir.

Sitting up to get a better view, Tim asked with a grin, "Are you on overtime?"

"No silly," Sue smiled back at him, "I have this rule. Any man who makes me cum more than a dozen times in one night, and lets me sleep with him, earns a free, non-reciprocated blow job.

"I'd hate to break the rules," Tim chuckled, "work your oral magic. Tim got comfortable, and Sue crawled between his legs.

Taking up where she left off, Sue took Tim's hard cock back into her wet mouth. After sucking him deep a couple of times, she worked her way down his throbbing shaft to lick and suck his cum swollen balls. One at a time, she gently sucked each of his gonads into her mouth. After she had given a little attention to both balls, she carefully lifted Tim's ball sac; and licked the sensitive underside. Sue worked here way further down. Teasing her tongue near, but not quite touching his ass hole.

All this time Tim had only been making animal noises. Now he broke his silence, "do it Suzy," Tim begged, "tongue my ass hole, lick my poop shoot. You're incredible."

Sue obeyed, flicking her tongue over Tim's shitter. Then pushing her tongue into his ass as far as she could. "That's great lover," Tim exclaimed, "now go back to sucking my cock." Happy to comply, Sue moved from Tim's ass to take his throbbing cock back into her eager mouth.

Pausing, Sue looked up at Tim and said with a smile, "I think you're getting close. Do you want to feed me again?"

"I'd love to feed you again if that's where you want it," Tim returned.

"Would you like to see yourself cum in my mouth?" Sue inquired, remembering something she had seen in a porn flick.

"You bet baby," Tim called enthusiastically.

Sue got up from between Tim's leg. Propped her head with a pillow, and told him, "Fuck my face baby, fuck my face until you cum."

Tim straddled her chest, and shoved his cock into Sue's waiting mouth. A dozen strokes and Sue knew Tim was about to cum. Sue moved his erection a couple of inches out of her mouth. Pointing Tim's piss hole at her wide open cum hungry mouth and jacking him off as fast as she could Sue begged, "feed my Tim, feed me your hot delicious cum."

"Yea Suzy, jerk my cock," Tim commanded, "I want to fill your hungry mouth with my cream." Tim started cumming. He watched as the first five shots fired from his cock straight into Sue's eager mouth. Then Tim grabbed her head, and pushed his still spurting cock between her lips. Sue's lips closed around his member, and sucked until he stopped cumming.

Sated, Tim fell back on the bed, with a sigh he told Sue, "Every time I think I know how good you are, you find a way to show me you're better."

"That's the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me," Sue confided. "It's getting late, you had better start getting ready." After a quick shower, and a small room service breakfast, Tim was ready to leave. Tim opened his wallet, and counted out fifteen one hundred dollar bills. These he placed on the dresser. He smiled at Sue. She was still naked, and sitting on the bed. "Last night was one the best times I've ever had," touching the pile of bills Tim added, "and worth every penny. I have your number, and I will use it when I get back here."

Sue looked at the money. Just as she was about to admit that she was not a prostitute, and that Tim should keep his money, Sue remembered that living room set that was a thousand dollars more than she could afford, so she said, "I'm going to miss you Tim, I have your card. I promise if I'm ever in your town I will look you up."

Waving a final good by, Tim left. Sue did not know it yet, but her old life was over. Her new journey would begin when Tim returned in a few short weeks.

12