Hotel Hooker? Ch. 3

Story Info
Sue and Amy join the sex club and find many new pleasures.
4.8k words
4.63
65.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue surveyed her image in the bathroom mirror. The maid's dress that she wore was not as revealing as she had imagined, but she had to admit that she still looked very sexy in it.

She wore no shoes, underwear or stockings, just the dress itself. The dress came to mid-thigh, showing off her terrific legs. A deep plunging neckline showed plenty of cleavage and the lovely rounded tops and sides of her firm, high tits.

Satisfied, Sue left the bathroom to show Tim how she looked. When she entered the den, Sue found Amy already there, and wearing an identical dress.

"What's going on here?" Sue demanded, "I thought I was to be the maid."

"Well," replied Tim, "I'm afraid that I haven't been completely honest with you."

"Okay," Sue's annoyance ebbed when she saw Tim's warm smile, "then tell me what's really going on."

"It is an initiation just like I said," Tim stated. "However, there is not one, but two initiates. Amy is one, and you are the other. That is, if you want to."

"Well," replied Sue, "why don't you tell me the whole story this time."

"Fair enough," Tim began, "the initiation of both men and women are almost the same. Women are initiated dressed as maids, and men as butlers. Both begin the evening serving drinks, hors d'oeuvre and basically being felt up. The guest can only use their hands, and are allowed to touch you where you can be reached without removing clothes. Initiates may only touch guests with his or her hands. After everyone has had a chance to relax, and cop a feel or two the initiate, or in this case, initiates are lead to the center of the room where they are stripped by their sponsor. Which in this case is me."

"Sounds like great fun to me," Amy interrupted, "come on Sue. You're going to do it aren't you?"

"After they're naked," Tim resumed, "the man who won first blow job steps forward. The girl then kneels and blows him till he cums. She usually shows her cum filled mouth to the assembled group then swallows. Then she lies on her back, and asks for her first fuck. Occasionally, someone wants it doggy style. However, since you can see your audience better on your back, and the audience can see you just fine either way, most prefer missionary. Anyway, after her first fuck and suck the girl is in. From then on she does whoever and whatever she wishes. So, are you going to join us?"

"Okay," Sue replied, "let me get this straight, you got me out here to strip me, and have me suck off and fuck two strangers in front of a group of other strangers? And then you expect me to continue having sex with those same strangers?" Tim grinned and nodded. Sue grinned back and added, "okay, so how do you decide whom we suck and fuck first?"

"A deck of cards is spread out face down on a table," Tim told her, "and all of the eligible men draw cards at the same time."

"What do you mean, eligible," Sue interrupted, "doesn't everyone have a chance?"

"No," Tim resumed, "the sponsor in not eligible. We figure he has already had his, so someone else should have a turn now. Besides the sponsor, the guys who won last time are out. That way we can spread the first times around a bit better. Of course, if it's a man being initiated the women draw using the same rules.

Anyway, when there are two initiates we use two decks one color or design for each initiate.

Ace gets first fuck, and king gets first suck. If more than one ace or king is drawn, it goes by suit. Does that answer your question, Sue?"

"Yes thank you," Sue replied with a bright smile.

Amy walked up to Sue, took the blonde girl's hand, put it up under her own dress and said; "Feel how wet I am just thinking about sucking and fucking those guys tonight."

Sue's finger touched Amy's dripping wet cunt. She smiled at her young friend and announced loudly "You're such a slut."

While Sue's searching fingers were confirming Amy's wetness, Amy had slipped a hand under Sue's dress only to discover that the pretty blond was ever bit as wet as she was. Smiling warmly at the older girl, Amy panted softly, "Seems that I'm not the only slut in this room."

Amy's fingers brushed across Sue's clit and found the dripping entrance to her love tunnel. At the same time, Sue slipped two fingers deep into Amy's honey hole, then pulled the younger woman closer and kissed her passionately.

Amy found the zipper at the back of Sue's dress, and in a flash had the zipper down and the dress off. As soon as Sue was stripped, Amy dropped to her knees, pushed Sue's legs apart and licked the blonde's stiff clit.

No sooner had Amy had started licking Sue's pussy when Tim came up behind her and cupped her naked tits. Sue felt Tim's hard, bare cock press against the crack of her exposed ass; she hadn't even been aware that he had taken his clothes off. Moving involuntarily, Sue's hips swayed back and forth. Forward to meet Amy's probing tongue, back to grind against Tim's gently thrusting dick.

"I agree with Amy, there is a second slut in this room," Tim chided softly, "one who wants and needs to join our little group." As he spoke, Tim gently shoved Sue to her knees, pushed her legs farther apart, and slid his rock hard erection into her sopping wet, willing womanhood.

"Yes Tim," Sue panted, her desire overruling all else, "I am a slut too. Fuck me, fuck me hard darling. I do want to join. I want to be fucked now, and fucked later in front of your whole club. "

When Tim lowered Sue to the floor, Amy got out of the way and out of her dress. Once Sue was in the doggy style position, Amy slid headfirst under the copulating couple. As soon as their point of union was within reach, the horny eighteen-year-old began to lick her new friend's clit and as much of her brother's cock as was exposed.

Tim let out a series of loud grunts as his sister licked his shaft and sucked his balls. Sue's cries of pleasure became muffled as she lowered her head between Amy's widely spread thighs and stuck her tongue into the young brunette's steamy snatch.

Tim's massive erections slammed mercilessly in and out of Sue's lust sodden pleasure tunnel. At the same time, Sue was alternating between sucking on Amy's blood engorged clit and lapping up the sweet nectar the flowed like honey from the horny young cunt below her. Though laying down on the job, Amy was anything but idle. She was switching her attention back and forth. Sometimes licking her brother's cunt cream coated cock. Then his cum swollen balls and finally back to Sue's dripping well-fucked pussy.

Animal sounds filled the air as the randy trio fucked and sucked. Sue was the first to explode. She raised her head in an inarticulate scream as her body was racked by a powerful orgasm. Even as the first waves of intense pleasure broke over her, she resume sucking the tasty twat below her with renewed vigor. Amy wailed out an orgasm of her own even as Sue resumed her cunt lapping.

"Oh big brother, don't cum yet," Amy pleaded, "I need to be fucked so bad."

As Sue's orgasm ebbed, Tim pulled his still hard dick from her dripping pussy and pointed it at Amy's mouth, "Suck this clean little sis," he ordered, "and I'll fuck you till you scream."

Sue moved out of the way, and Amy quickly licked her brother's cock clean of cunt cream. When she had finished her cock cleaning Amy demanded, "Lay on your back Timmy, I want to ride you cock like a cowgirl slut."

Tim was on his back in no time. Swift to straddle him, Amy grabbed his stiff ramrod and placed it at the entrance of her seething love tunnel. Pushing down hard to fully impale her twat on Tim's massive cock, Amy then bounced up and down furiously on her brother's pulsing pecker causing both brother and sister groaned loudly at the intense pleasure of their union.

"Ride me little sister," Tim panted, "fuck my hard cock with your beautiful, tight pussy. Come here Suzy. Sit on my face. I want to taste your sweet cunt."

"You two are so fucking hot," Sue chuckled, as she maneuvered her dripping snatch over Tim's eager mouth, "I just love watching you fuck you own brother. Makes me wish I had a brother to fuck too."

"So I'll adopt you as a sister," Amy retorted, "then we can both fuck our brother. Now shut up and kiss me, I'm almost ready to cum."

Tim was in heaven; as the girls above him tongue fucked each other's mouths, he was tongue fucking Sue's tasty twat, and dick fucking his sister's.

Minutes, hours, days passed, none of the three could say how long they fucked. Finally, the two women broke their kiss just long enough to scream out their mutual orgasm.

Almost as if on cue, both women yelled "I'm cumming, oh fuck, I'm cumming." As the last sound died in their throats, the horny duo resumed sucking face as they rode out their mutual orgasm.

"Oh fuck," Amy screamed, "Timmy's about to cum too." With that, she leaped off here brother's dick, spun around and took it into her mouth.

"Fill her mouth with your cum, Tim," Sue called, "cum in your slutty sister's mouth. Drink his cum you slut. Drink it all down."

Tim's cock began to spurt into his sister's willing mouth. Blast after blast entered Amy's mouth, but Amy did not swallow. She held her brother's sweet cream in her mouth until he stopped shooting and his cock softened. Then she stood up, went to Sue, took her friend's face in her hands and tilted Sue's head back. Sue, realizing what Amy intended, opened her mouth wide to receive Amy's gift. Amy then let a large dollop of Tim's cum drop into Sue's open mouth. The two women french-kised and continued for a moment or two to share Tim's cum.

"You said that I should share next time," Amy told her Sue with a broad grin.

Sue, who was smiling just as much replied, "Yes I did. That was the tastiest kiss I have ever had."

"That was great ladies," Tim interjected, "but if we don't start getting ready for the party, we won't be ready when our guests arrive.

THE PARTY

After several hours of preparation all was ready the party. "Remember," Tim admonished his two maids, "kiss each guest as you greet them. Long lingering kisses are not necessary, but tongues are definitely permitted."

Sue and Amy took turns greeting the arrivals. The club members were arriving in groups of two or three, either Sue or Amy would greet them at the door, kiss each new arrival for several seconds, and then escort them to the large drawing room. During their time as door maids, both girls found that all of the men, and most of the women felt them up during their greeting kiss; and several hands, both male and female, found their way under the girl's dresses. All in all, both Sue and Amy had thoroughly enjoyed meeting and greeting their guests.

Even though everyone who came to the party was a stranger to Sue, it was apparent that Amy knew most of them. In fact, Amy introduced one couple as her Aunt Tracy and Uncle Bob. Aunt Tracy was her mother's younger sister.

During the next hour or so, Sue and Amy served drinks, and chatted with the guests. They watched as various groups of people stroked and petted each other in a variety of ways without actually removing any article of clothing. Both girls had been caressed, fondled and fingered by virtually every hand at the party, and were now so horny they felt they'd go crazy if they didn't cum soon.

At one point Sue and Amy both wound up in the kitchen at the same time. "How do you like the party so far Amy?" Sue asked.

"I always knew I would be a slut," Amy replied, "but I didn't realize how big a slut until now. Come here and feel how wet I am."

Sue moved closer to her friend, and reached up under her dress. "My God you little slut," Sue breathed excitedly, as her fingers touched Amy's cunt, "you're dripping like a faucet."

"I know," Amy returned. Pulling Sue closer she added, "finger me darling, make me cum quick."

In an instant, the women were locked in a passionate French kiss. Each had a pair of fingers deep within the other's dripping cunt. Both women were so hot from the evening's activities that it only took a moment for the horny pair to cum.

Realizing that they had been gone longer then they should, the girls picked up their trays and hurried back to the party. Several of the guests winked and smiled knowingly when the women, flushed from their recent orgasm, returned.

Just about that time, Tim stood up in the front of the room and announced loudly, "Ladies and Gentlemen, our initiates have returned and it's time to start the ceremony. Sue, Amy if you would put your trays down and come here please so we can get started."

A little nervous, and a lot excited, Sue and Amy joined Tim in the front of the room.

When Tim positioned his charges in front of and on either side of him, he continued, "First the unveiling."

Tim stepped behind Amy. In a swift quick motion, he unzipped her dress and pushed the straps off her shoulders. The dress slid smoothly to the floor in a puddle around Amy's feet. Seconds later he did the same for Sue. The two women stood side by side, naked, erect and proud before the assembled guests.

"Will the two men who drew kings step forward please? Show me your cards please gentlemen. Hearts in front of Sue, clubs in front of Amy," Tim called.

The Initiation

"Sue, this is Greg," Tim introduced, "and Amy I believe that you already know Chuck."

Both women smiled and greeted their partners with a quiet hello.

"Ladies," Tim continued, "to your knees. Gentlemen drop your pants. Let the games begin. Remember girls this in not a race, it's a show. You're here to give pleasure to the cocks that you're sucking, and the people watching.

In no time at all two hot mouths had engulfed two hard cocks. Amy was thrilled to be on her knees sucking cock in front of the club. She had been dreaming of this moment since the first time she had seen on of her parent's videos. Now her dream had come true. Chuck groaned loudly as Amy's talented tongue licked the underside of his cock. Then she slid his hard pole back into her mouth. Soon she had set up a rhythm of alternate licking and sucking.

Meanwhile, a few feet away, Sue was busily, happily sucking Greg's thick cock. Sue had spent most of her life thinking herself a prude. But here she was, on her knees, sucking cock in front of strangers and thoroughly enjoying it. Sue had begun by thoroughly lick Greg's hard shaft, and then had switch to sucking as much of his dick into her mouth as she could. To Sue's surprise, it did not take long before she felt the cock in her mouth jerk. She knew that Greg was about to cum, so she made the small sound that was their prearranged signal.

Amy, hearing the sound, slowed her own sucking, wanting to keep Chuck going for a little longer. A moment later, Greg shot his load into Sue's sucking mouth. Sue held Greg's squirting cock in her mouth until he stopped cumming. Once he was finished shooting, she turned to Amy, pulled her off Chuck's cock, tilted Amy's head back and spat Greg's thick load of cum into the teen's mouth. Amy showed Greg's cum to the cheering crown and swallowed. Quickly, she resumed sucking Chuck's dick. Seconds later, Chuck was empting his swollen balls into Amy's willing mouth. Amy then turned to the waiting Sue and dropped Chuck's creamy seed into the blonde's hungry mouth. As Amy had done, Sue showed the cum to the crowd before swallowing.

Almost as soon as Sue swallowed her mouthful of cum, mats were thrown on the floor; and two more naked men appeared. After quick introductions, both girls lay flat on their back, spread-eagled and loudly announcing that they were ready to fuck. Bill knelt between Amy's creamy thighs and gazed lustily at her dripping snatch. "Man, I gotta eat me some of this before I fuck it. It's been years since I ate eighteen-year-old pussy."

Amy smiled up at the man between her legs, "Taste my pussy Bill. Eat my eighteen-year-old cunt." Bill was as good as his word. In no time at all, he had Amy moaning and writhing in pleasure as he sucked the teen's clit and lapped up the honeyed cream that flowed from Amy's seething cunt.

Meanwhile, next to Amy and Bill, Steve was already busily licking Sue's hot honey hole. She was already close to orgasm when Steve began to eat her pussy. It only took a moment or two to push her over the brink; Sue gasped and shuddered as she came. "Fuck me Steve," she begged, "fuck me. I need your hard cock in me now."

Soon both couples were fucking wildly. Grunting and moaning sounds filled the room. Around them, the watching, cheering crowd were stripping, fondling and groping one another. By the time Sue and Amy were having their first fuck induced orgasms; a half a dozen couples were fucking, but still a position to watch the show. After a time of hard pussy pounding, Greg and Chuck shouted almost together and each filled a well fucked pussy with hot cock cream.

Amy and Sue had planned for this too. Sue got up and squatted over Amy's face. She spread her pussy lips wide, squeezed her cunt muscles and pushed a large dollop of Greg's cum into Amy's greedy mouth. The crowd cheered loudly as Amy gobbled up the creamy mixture. As soon as Amy licked and sucked Sue's pussy clean the two girls changed places. Sue opened her mouth up wide to accept Chuck's cum from Amy's well fucked snatch. She watched as the creamy goo oozed out of the eighteen-year-old's cunt. Sticking out her tongue, Sue caught the first blob of mixed fuck juice and swallowed it down. She had wanted to eat cum out of Amy's pussy ever since she heard the girl talk about watching a video of her mother and aunt eating cum from each other's cunts. This was the first time Sue tasted the combined flavors cunt and cock cream, and she knew she would taste it again, and again. If she had her way, she would taste the mixture often.

By the time she finished cleaning Amy's pussy, the entire crowd in the room was either fucking, sucking or eating pussy. The next couple of hours were something of a blur to Sue. She lost count of the number of cocks and pussies she fucked or sucked. It seemed like her mouth, her pussy or both were always busy. Finally, tired, sated and needing to pee Sue, headed for the bathroom. When she got there she found a crowd. Amy's Aunt Tracy was naked and kneeling in the bathtub. Standing above her were two men, Sue watched in surprise as the men peed on Tracy. Tracy opened her mouth wide under the stream of one man. When her mouth was full of his piss, she swallowed it down. Turning to the other man, she swallowed a mouthful of his hot yellow nectar. Tracy continued to repeat the process until both men were drained. As soon as the two men finished, they were replaced by a man and a woman.

Before the next couple could begin, Tracy held up her hand in a sign to wait. "Amy," she called, "come join me in the tub. Your mom used to love to share pee with me, I bet you‘ll like it too."

Somewhat to Sue's surprise, Amy did not hesitate for more then a few seconds. As she climbed into the tub, Amy looked at her friend and said with a smile, "My mom loved doing this, I'm sure I will too." Amy knelt down next to her aunt and said, "I'm ready guys. Let us have it."

Once Amy was in place the man and woman let loose their piss streams. The woman pissed all over Tracy, the man aimed his first shot straight at Amy's twat. His piss moved up Amy's body, peeing first on one tit then the other. Amy opened her mouth as the man's piss steam reached her face. Soon the eighteen-year-old's mouth was full of his golden nectar, Amy swallowed several times before he went dry.

Sue had watched in awe for several moments. She decided that if Amy could do it, so could she, so she climbed into the tub with the woman and the girl. Once in the bath, Sue knelt down next to and facing Amy. Almost immediately Sue felt warm liquid splashing down her back, she turned to find that it was Tracy. She had stood and was aiming her pee at Sue and then at Amy. Sue opened her mouth to receive Tracy's hot piss, but she did not really expect to enjoy it; but she did. What a slut I've turned out to be, thought Sue. I can't believe that I'm drinking pee, and liking it.

12