Hotel Hooker? Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Sue was still drinking from Tracy's golden fountain, she felt several more hot piss streams hit her body. Time stood still for Sue as all of the remaining guests took their turns pissing on the three girls. Each of the three drank pee, took mouthfuls and spit it all over each other and spat it in each others' mouths. It was the club's regular routine to end the night's session with a piss orgy. As each guest emptied their bladder, they said good night and took their leave of the party. Finally, the only people left in the room were Tim and the girls in the tub.

Tim smiled kindly at his aunt, "Not tonight Aunt Tracy, tonight my pee is all for these two. I promise to shower you next time."

"That's okay," Tracy replied, "I'm kind of full anyway."

"Would you like a shower before you go?" Tim asked.

"No dear, just hand me a towel so I won't make a mess walking through the house. I want to take some of tonight's fun home with me." With that Tracy grabbed the proffered towel and said good night.

"Timmy," Amy cooed, "are you going to pee on your two sluts?"

"Are you my slut, little sister?"

"Yes big brother, I belong to you."

"What about you Suzie, are you my slut too?"

"Yes Timmy, I'm your slut too. Come on darling, pee on your two little piss whores."

"Okay sluts," Tim commanded, "start kissing." When the girls kissed, Tim let go a torrent of pent up urine. A strong flow hit the two girls in the face. Both turned and opened their mouths. Tim was pissing so hard that he filled both of their mouths in seconds. Each swallowed and drank again and again. Tim aimed his steam at their tits, moved to their pussies and finally back to their thirsty mouths. When Tim finally finished, the three took a quick showered together and staggered off to the huge king-sized bed in the master bedroom. Exhausted, all were soon asleep.

Sue was the first to awaken the next morning. She was lying cuddled up to Tim on his left side. Opening her eyes and lifting her head, she saw that Amy was cuddled up on his right. Sliding her hand down his chest, Sue learned that Tim was sporting a morning hard-on. Tim stirred slightly as Sue caressed his hard cock. She moved down his body and engulfed his erection with her hot mouth. This caused Tim to moan softly. The sound made Amy stirred. She looked down and saw what Sue was doing.

"Good morning sister slut," Amy purred, "I see my brother is ready as always. Mind if I join you?"

Sue took her mouth off Tim's cock and replied, "Not at all sweetheart, I love sharing our brother's cock with my slutty baby sister." Amy smiled and moved into position opposite Sue, and took her brother's hard cock into her mouth.

Tim opened his eyes to the erotic sight of his pretty eighteen-year-old sister's hot mouth engulfing his erection, while the beautiful Sue licked his shaft and balls. The two girls lovingly shared his cock, French kissing whenever their lips neared. After several minutes of oral loving Tim announced, "My cock needs a pussy. First slut on her knees gets first fuck."

Quick as a wink Amy was on her knees, her pretty ass in the air. "Me, big brother, me first, fuck me first."

"Alright sweetie," Tim chuckled, "but you have to eat Sue's pussy while I fuck you."

Amy turned her head and smiled at her brother as his throbbing erection penetrated her fiery love tunnel. "You command I obey darling. Come big sister, feed me you sweet pussy."

Sue moved her pussy below Amy's face and gasped with pleasure as she felt Amy's talented mouth work its magic. "God you're such a slut," Sue moaned, "you have your big brother's cock in your cunt and your big sister's cunt in your mouth. Fuck her Tim; fuck the little whore until she screams in my pussy." It didn't take long. Between Sue's hot sex talk, her tasty twat and Tim's hard pounding cock, Amy was soon screaming her orgasm into Sue's fuck hole.

After Amy's orgasm subsided, she moved off Tim's still hard cock and move up Sue's body until the girls were face to face. "So you think I'm a whore and a slut huh?" Sue nodded. "Well I'll show you who's a whore and a slut. Taste you own pussy bitch." With that, Amy pressed her mouth to Sue's and forced her tongue into the older woman's mouth. Amy broke the kiss and turned to Tim. "Now big brother, stick your hard cock into this whore's wet cunt." Tim, of course, was more than happy top oblige, and in an instant had slammed his manhood to the hilt in Sue's sopping wet pussy. Amy was not yet content. She pushed Sue onto her back and straddled her face. "Suck this slut," she commanded, "eat my pussy like the dirty little slut that you are."

Sue had been caught off guard by Amy's sudden commands, but Tim's hard thrusting cock and the taste of Amy's freshly fucked pussy had Sue quickly on the road to orgasm. Talking was quickly replaced with more animalistic sounds as the trio reach climax. Sue and Amy came almost simultaneously. Tim held out just long enough to order both girls to lie next to each other and open mouth French kiss. Amy and Sue lovingly shared Tim's load as he fired cum blasts at first one mouth, then the other. Some of Tim's love cream landed straight in a waiting mouth, some of it landed on noses, cheeks and chins; but wherever it went, all that did not go into a mouth was lovingly cleaned from one face by the other girl's tender tongue. Monetarily satisfied, the three lovers lay entangled in each others arms.

After several moments, Amy was the first one to break the silence. "Timmy," she purred, "I think you need to marry Sue and really make her my big sister. Fucking with the club will be fun from time to time, but I know I want to share our love bed with her all of the time. She makes me feel as special and loved as you do."

"I'm glad you feel that way baby sis. I knew from the first, that she was the one I have been looking for. What about it Sue? Will you marry me, and become the queen of my heart?"

Tears welled up in Sue's eyes. She had never felt this way before, and she had never known anyone like Tim and his sister before. Sue also realized that it was this kind of relationship that she had always wanted. "Yes Tim, I will marry you and be the queen of your heart, as long as Amy will be the princess of both our hearts'." "Never fear darling, Amy has always been the princess of my heart. Now with you I will have a queen as well."

The End

12