Hotel Hookup

Story Info
Liam and Amber's hookup in a hotel, 1000 word or less story.
925 words
4.06
7.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber walked past the lobby, ignoring the looks from the others, who smiled or nodded greeting.

Today she was a woman on a mission. Amber found a toilet and ducked in.

She lifted her skirt and pulled down her pantyhose and removed the little bit of lace that were panties. She ran a couple of fingers over the course hair and smiled to herself.

She had to be careful. She didn't want to be too wet, not just yet at least. Amber flattered her skirt so that the pleats sat just right. She looked down at her blouse and thought for a few seconds. She undid a button and judged. Nope not enough. She lifted her top off and placed her hand in her bra. She could feel her nipples harden against her cold hands. She thought 'well that's a bit better'. She juggled her boobs so that sat better in their cups. She put her top back on and undid two more buttons.

Amber smiled to herself as she thought of his face and what he would do when he seen her boobs just about to fall out of the top.

She went back to the lobby and looked around. A few businessmen took a double look and she smiled to them. One who was old enough to be her granddad even winked at her, she smiled at him and winked back. He almost ran into the glass door. Silly old codger Amber thought.

Her boots tapped on the tiles as she walked to the elevator.

Amber pressed the button to floor 4. As she was about to step in she caught a look at the person who was about to exist. She grabbed his arm, trying not to dig her nails into his arm. The door pinged shut and she caught a brief look in the mirrored wall as he slammed her against the wall. His hand was going up her skirt; she wondered what he would think when he found nothing there.

Liam's face was buried in her cleavage, his tongue licking and teasing her.

He bit the side of her breast lightly. He looked up to her, his eyes sparkling with want and need. She could feel his hardness pressed against her, she got her hands down to feel his pubes.

Liam's fingers found her panty less crotch; he smiled at her and said a very hoarse 'Wow'.

Liam's fingers played with her, stroking her lips and poking ever so slightly so that she wanted more. She was wet enough that they glided in easily.

Amber traced her hand down and found his balls, she started rubbing and stroking him.

The elevator pinged and opened.

Liam removed his hand from her to dig in his pants pocket as Amber's hand was still playing with him; he dug out his key card and opened the door.

He ripped her blouse off the buttons popping across all over the floor and she undid his belt and got him out of his pants.

He laid her on the bed. Laid being too gentle of a term as she had fallen atop of it and bounced back up, her boobs bouncing out of her bra.

Liam stood looking down at her. Amber's legs spread eagerly awaiting him to enter her; he could see her boobs pointing up at him.

Liam lifted her skirt not bothering to take it off. As he bent over her Amber grabbed his tie in her hands and forced him atop of her. He had lifted her skirt up enough as Liam fell he almost slipped into her.

Amber wiggled under Liam and he rolled her over so that she lay atop of him now. She slipped her legs around him and Liam's hands slid up her chest to cup her boobs in his palms with his other hand he traced around her nipple.

He slid his knees up and she reclined back and she reached a hand over his and slowly felt down his arm, she ran her fingertips down his chest and around his belly button.

Amber's fingers slowly slid down further down him, She sliped his hard cock into her wet and waiting vagina, and bent over so that her breasts were in Liam's face, so that he could nibble on a nipple.

Liam took the hint, and thrust into her deeper. Wanting more, his need almost primal as he gripped his hands to her ass to grab her and hold as he pounded into her some more. Amber was tight, wet and warm and he could feel he was not going to last with the pace they were currently setting.

He let out a guttural moan and flipped Amber back on to the bottom of the bed and pulled out of her.

Amber looked up at him and asked in a breathless 'why'.

Liam kissed her and then worked his way down to her wet pussy that tasted of both him and her.

He loved the taste of the combination of them, and the sweet musk of their sex.

Ambers legs clasped around his head, and he knew she was close. Liam had a mini debate of letting her cum on him or to thrust his cock into her and ride the wave of her squirting.

Liam had left it to late and he tasted Amber as she squirted in his face, his fingers still inside her.

'Sorry Liam' Amber mumbles as she lays on her back on the wet patch she has made.

'My pleasure babes'.