Hotel Hopping Ch. 02

Story Info
She lets herself go - in the restaurant.
1.6k words
4.44
32.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The booth beside them was free.

"Let's sit." he suggested

They slid into the horseshoe shaped booth. Moving towards the back they faced out toward the restaurant. Things had quietened slightly. The main crowd were now moving toward the front. Their pager beeped indicating their food was ready. He hit the laser beam. "The food should be here soon," he said.

It was, very quickly.

"Hi, I'm Gina and I'll be your server this evening."

The waitress was standing in front of them, she was serving them their food but they were not paying attention. The waitress was stunning. Not in the normal good looking, model style, way but this girl oozed sexiness. She had dusky skin, brown eyes and wavy golden brown hair. Her button down blouse had its top two buttons open revealing the straps of silk and lace underwear. Her blouse set off her breasts which, although not large, were stretching its buttons.

Most eyes in the restaurant were on her. She added to the sexuality of the situation the couple found themselves in. She could feel his thigh brushing against hers again. Gina's presence had really turned her on. To say the least it had been an interesting evening so far.

She'd found herself in a situation she'd even find hard to create in her own fantasies. Gina had had an effect on her that men normally did. She wondered what "cute buns" thought. She desperately needed to excuse herself.

"Before I eat I'm going to the bathroom. Can you order us a bottle of wine? We'll go dutch"

He nodded assent and she slid out from the seat.

He wondered what had happened to himself this night. This wasn't his normal modus operandi. Normally it involved lots of hard work but all of a sudden he'd found himself in close proximity to a beautiful business woman who he'd first seen about an hour ago crossing the lobby of his hotel.

Now he'd found himself sitting beside her in a restaurant after one of the hottest and most sexually charged periods of his life when talking to her while they'd waited for their seat. If she'd rubbed up against him one more time he'd probably have exploded.

And then Gina had served them, in fact she was still in front of him looking at him with a slight smile and raised eyebrow.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Your girlfriend suggested wine."

"Oh...yes...she's not my girlfriend...eh...let me see the wine.." he stammered.

"You had me fooled" said Gina in a bad stage whisper.

He quickly chose a red wine. Gina left and he watched her. The old "I hate to see you leave, but I love to see you go" adage came to mind. Now he really knew what it meant. She'd been poured into her black skirt. It seemed to have an extra high slit up the back that showed a lot more leg than most women were used to.

As he watched her leave his own dinner partner was already returning. The two women had to brush against each other where they met in the crowd. He could see them making eye contact. There was a slight hesitation by both of them, not noticeable unless one was looking for it. He could see them both become flushed.

She made her way back to him. She was slightly breathless, almost nervous as she sat back beside him. He turned to her,

"The ladies was full" she said. "I just about got into the cubicle when someone else started knocking."

He nodded. "I ordered a red."

Sitting beside him they started to eat their food.

"Hmm, delicious, I really needed this." he said.

"Yes, mine too...it's..." she paused, catching her breath, as Gina made her way back to them.

The opening of the wine was like an erotic dance, all three of them were involved. There was close contact as they both reached out to touch the bottle, all three of them coming in contact with each other through the course of events. Gina had the old fashioned style corkscrew. She had difficulty at one stage trying to open the bottle and clasped it between her legs leaning over towards them both as she tried to pull the cork out.

Both of them were treated to a wonderful view of her cleavage, she was not actually wearing a bra, it appeared, but a slip. Both could see between her breasts and the subtle outline of her aureoles on the swoop of the curve towards her nipples. Before giving the cork one last tug she looked at both of them directly. They stared back, both slightly embarassed, but both slightly aroused.

Standing up, with the uncorked bottle in her hand, she smiled and with little effort popped the cork from the bottle. Pouring them both a glass she left the table.

"Whew..." -they'd both started breathing again at the same time. "That girl is something else." he said.

"Yes" she agreed "she exudes an almost primal sex."

She was surprised at her description. She'd never used that term before. Picking up her glass she leaned towards him...

"To rain, flooded hotel kitchens and to Gina." She smiled.

He looked at her lifted his glass and clinked it with hers. Lifting his napkin to his lips he wiped them. He dropped the napkin to his lap. He left his hand there, beside her leg.

He could feel the heat of her through the material of her skirt. She was still slightly breathless. This was one of those occasions where he felt he just had to go with the flow. He lifted his hand slightly and placed it on her leg. She let out a deep breath. "At last," she thought.

Eating his food with his left hand he slid his right hand over her leg, across her thigh to the valley between them. He slid his hand slowly towards her knee. She facilitated him parting her legs slightly. She turned towards him pressing her left knee against his leg.

Moving slowly up and down her skirt he finally reached the hem. Drawing the material upwards he slid his hand onto the naked skin of her leg. He could have sworn she'd been wearing some tights. Her pulse was racing.

She needed him. She'd tried to get to the ladies room to sort herself out but it had been too busy She was about to let him do whatever he wanted, and what she wanted, now and in public. There weren't too many people in their end of the restaurant, a younger couple were at a table opposite them. A number of the company grouping were further towards the front of the bar. His hand was on her knee now. She pressed harder against him slowly moving her legs as far apart as her skirt would let her. She'd let him do the rest of the work. His hand was soft and warm against her thigh.

She moved her food around the plate now. Toying with it only. She took the odd sip of wine looking at him now that he was beside her. He was strong featured, the days stubble not all that long on his handsome face. His eyes, even now distracted, were beautiful.

His hand was nearing the top of her leg, he'd reached the dimple in her muscle just below her...'pussy'...not a word she used usually but it was appropriate in this situation. Both of them were still eating from time to time her with both hands, him using his free one. She grasped the table cloth with one hand, her other crushing her knife as his hand finally reached her outer lips.

He looked at her in surprise.

"I took everything off when I went to the ladies," she said "I threw them away."

She was naked beneath her skirt. Dripping too. She had never been this wet. Between his cute buns, their slow sensuous touching earlier and Gina the waitress she really needed him. The edge of his fingers were now rubbing against her. Her skirt was now hiked up to her waist. She could smell herself the heat rising in waves from beneath the table.

His hand was fully over her now two of his fingers caress her outer lips, his palm over her pubic hair. She spread her legs as far as she could. He pressed his middle finger down over her. The tip of it plunging straight into her. He curled it up to her G-spot. She could feel the pad of the finger tip pressing against her. She closed her eyes and rode with the sensations. He moved his finger in and out of her. He added a second finger.

Opening her eyes she could see the couple at the table opposite looking at her. They were adults, they knew. Moving and rotating her hips she tried to suck his whole hand into her. He revolved his fingers with her, she could feel her climax rising. She closed her eyes her hips moving rapidly now as she fucked his fingers.

"Yesssss" she hissed...his fingers still plunged into and out of her. Again "Yesssss." she hissed....

Again "Yesssss ...ohhhh," She was nearing climax.

She really need him....he took his fingers out...

"Oh God, don't stop."

Letting go of the table knife she grasped his wrist and plunged his fingers back into her.

"Oh...Oh God...yessss."

He slid one moist finger out an pressed it directly against her clit -he'd deliberately avoided that til now.

"OH...MY.....GOD......YES......."

She finally came, her breath coming in spasms. He kept his finger pressed against her clit moving it with her. "Oh GOD..." -a minor aftershock, nearly as good as the first, ran through her.

She opened her eyes to see if the couple were still watching her. Gina was standing directly in front of her at the table, her nipples obviously ect through her blouse, she was very flushed and looked out of breath, her eyes were filled with lust.

Her pussy flooded instantly; her hips jerke violently as she came gain...