Hotel Horny

Story Info
Boss and his secretary sneak off to a hotel.
1.7k words
3.64
31.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing as close to the inside of the doorway as she could, she knocked softly on his hotel door. A few seconds later he opened it, motioning to her that he was on his mobile phone. She nodded in understanding and tiptoed into the room, placing her keys and bag gently on the chair without a sound.

She perched herself on the edge of the bed and watched him as he paced the room, talking forcefully to the other party at the end of the line.

There was something so sexy about him in work mode she thought. It was a real turn on listening to him discuss serious business matters and her nipples tightened as she watched him. She was enjoying just sitting there studying him, taking in the way he moved as he walked, the way his mouth moved as he spoke, a mouth that was made for more than just talking business.

He eventually came to the end of his call and as he flipped his phone shut and turned to place it on the table, he caught sight of her watching him with a smile on her face. 'Thank god for that,' he said.

She smiled as he padded barefoot over to her. He had changed into a pair of faded jeans and a t-shirt and looked happy and relaxed.

He knelt on the bed beside her, put his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her backwards to that she lay beneath him. He lowered his lips to hers, becoming hers for the first time that evening as he did so.

She was always amazed at how well he could separate work from play, it was almost like he was two people. On the one hand he was the high level director that spoke to her when he needed assistance and to occasionally chat politely to her and her colleague. But when they were alone he became the incredibly sexy and funny guy that kissed like a demon and made her pussy wet with just a glance. Two very different people, to see them in the office you would never think that they were in touch throughout the day by email and text, telling each other what they would like to do to each other, how she wanted to ride him and how he wished she could be sucking his cock til he came.

He could certainly play both parts well, so well in fact that sometimes when he was in the office she herself found it hard to believe he was the same guy that loved to spend his time with his face between her legs. She often thought that perhaps she had imagined it all he was so normal in the office, but then a throw away comment would be made in the middle of a very business themed conversation and she would know that he was just very good at keeping their secret away from the workplace.

Their kiss was soft to start as they remembered each others mouths, taking their time to taste each other. Her hands came around to cup his face as she traced his lips with her tongue, he slipped his arms underneath her to gather her even closer to him and their kiss intensified.

Their tongues plunged deeper, their movement increased, their grips became tighter and she could feel how aroused he was, his cock digging into her stomach. She heard him moan as she shifted her weight beneath him and rubbed along his length.

With a long sigh he broke the kiss and rolled off her onto his back. 'Needed that,' he laughed, rubbing his face with his hands. She raised herself on to her elbow to look down at him.

'Me too,' she answered, 'In fact I need some more'. She lowered her face to his and he steadied himself for a second kiss but instead she began to place the tiniest of kisses onto his forehead, down his temples and across his cheeks. She nuzzled into his ear giving his ear lobe a quick lick before kissing a trail of butterfly kisses down his neck. He gave a relaxed murmur as he lay enjoying the attention to his face and neck.

She kissed down his nose, stopping to kiss the tip, all around the sides of his mouth, avoiding his lips as she went, down to his chin and the front of his neck. Only when she had covered his face and neck completely did she return to his lips to find them swollen and ready to devour hers.

They spent long minutes kissing; a pastime they loved to share as kissing didn't feature too much in their everyday lives, until it just wasn't enough.

Breaking off the kiss suddenly she wormed her way down his body until her face was level with his cock. Resting her cheek against his stomach she began to idly stroke his balls, drawing an imaginary figure of eight over and over them, taking delight in their heaviness, smiling at the thought of them emptying into her body. His semi hard cock twitched in response, nudging against her face as it did and without moving her face from its position on his stomach she stuck out her tongue and ran it over his opening, tasting his saltiness.

His cock twitched once again, as if it were trying to make its way into her mouth, knowing how good it would feel in the warmth and wetness there. She watched it dance for a few more seconds before sliding her face into his pubic hair and taking the whole length of him into her mouth.

She heard him groan above her as slowly she moved her mouth up and down his hardness taking her time about it, following her mouth with her hand, gripping him tightly. The other hand continued to hold his balls, rubbing over them with her thumb keeping to the same rhythm as her mouth, over and over, up and down.

His cock was now impossibly rigid and somewhat harder to accommodate in its entirety in her mouth. Moving back slightly she began to focus on its bulbous head, shiny, purple and almost angry looking. She bathed it with her mouth, running her tongue over and over the wet slit, cleaning it of the liquid leaking from it, sucking it into her mouth, swirling her tongue over the sensitive ridge.

His moans were increasing, he could think of nothing else other than his cock and the feel of her mouth, the warmth, the wetness, the suction and how he needed to release. He began to move his hips, urging his cock up to meet her mouth and as she realized what he was doing, she once again took as much of him into her mouth as she could and recommenced sucking. Shaping her mouth into a loose O shape she allowed his movements to dictate the pace as he thrust into the wet tunnel her mouth had created.

His speed increased and with each up stroke she sucked hard until inevitably she tipped him over the edge. He gave a guttural groan, held his position and shot streams of warm cum into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat.

She lay back on the bed and closed her eyes...

***

She hadn't noticed his fingers starting to unbutton her blouse until she realized she was struggling with the last one and started to giggle. Her giggles were short lived though as the last button finally gave and he immediately went to work on her breasts, releasing them from the cups of her bra, dragging from her a low moan as he sucked hard on one nipple, teasing the other with his thumb as he did so. He feasted on her, nibbling, sucking, kissing and caressing every inch of her breasts until they were flushed pink and seemed to grow in size.

Without taking his attention from her nipples he slid one hand down her stomach and slipped his hand into the waistband of her skirt. Gently he moved that same hand over the juncture of her legs, feeling that through the thin material of her underwear she was extremely aroused.

Only when her breasts were thoroughly saturated by his tongue did he start to kiss a path down her stomach. Bunching her skirt up to around her waist, he stopped only to pull her pants to one side before gently parting her swollen and blood filled lips. He licked the full length of her pussy, tasting her juices and inhaling her scent before settling the tip of his tongue on her now quivering clitoris. Licking all around it he could feel her hips moving in response. Making his tongue into a rigid point he began to flick over her, left to right, up and down; she began to squirm beneath him.

Gently he sucked her nub into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it - her hips bucked wildly at the sensation and her breathing became heavy and laboured. He knew she was close and alternated sucking and flicking her clit, picking up speed as her moans became louder and louder.

Then she was still and he knew it was her moment. Sucking her clit into his mouth he held it there as she peaked, convulsing over and over, she came hard, rubbing her pussy against his face until the last of the aftershocks ended and she lay still.

He knew that she would take a few moments to 'come round' and he moved up her body and lay next to her, stroking her hair off her forehead gently.

Eventually she opened her eyes and focused on the smiling face in front of her. She smiled a cheeky smile in response and kissed him, sucking his tongue deep into her mouth, twisting her hands into his hair as it quickly became passionate once again. It was almost as thought she were trying to climb inside of him, she just couldn't get enough of his mouth against hers.

Taking her hand in his he placed it onto his once again stiffening cock and with a grin made a wordless suggestion.

To be continued...