Hotel Hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held onto Joyce's hips and pulled her ass tighter against me. As she regained her composure and caught her breath I teased her by making my unspent cock pulse inside her hot, wet cunt. She looked at me in the mirror, smiled, and began to squeeze my cock with the muscles of her cunt. We played like that for several minutes.

"Didn't you suggest we could try something new?" She asked playfully.

I teased, "Humm, what could that have been?"

She answered with a degree of authority, "I am certain you suggested that I might enjoy something other than your tongue probing my ass; something larger and firmer than your tongue I believe you said."

"Aaaaah, I think I have just the thing to probe a virgin ass." I said withdrawing from the warmth of her cunt.

My engorged cock came out glistening with her slick, creamy juices. I immediately rubbed it between her cheeks to spread her natural lubricant around her tightly puckered, pink hole.

"Relax." I told her as I gently pushed the head of my cock against the opening.

The swollen, purple head of my cock flattened somewhat against the resistance of her tight muscles; her face grimaced at the pressure. She took a deep breath relaxed her muscles a little bit more; the head of my cock almost popped inside. I stopped my forward movement for a moment to let her get used to her muscles being stretched as I used my fingers to spread more of her juices over my shaft. She relaxed more and the full length of my shaft slipped in completely.

I wrapped my arms around Joyce's chest then stood her up straight. We were able to stand and look into the mirror at the sight of her being fucked in the ass; my hairy, dark cod sack visible just below her carrot colored pubic hair.

Her face displayed the demure smile of a very happy woman. I raised my hand to cup her full tits with taunt, dark pink nipples; her hands slipped low to the juncture of her legs and cunt. Her smile faded and her eyes closed as her fingers completely opened the lips of her vulva; her index finger found the hard nub of her clit.

Several fingers of her other hand disappeared into the glistening pink folds at the bottom of her slit. I could feel her fingers moving against my cock as I moved in short strokes in and out of her tight ass; several times she withdrew her fingers and raised them to my mouth. Joyce began to move her hips back and forth; her index finger moved faster across the base of the sheath that held her hard, little pearl. Once again her moans turned to loud grunts then cries of extreme pleasure.

Joyce almost collapsed but caught herself on the counter. I slipped my still hard cock out of her completely relaxed ass. She quickly turned around and kissed me deeply.

She took my cock in her hand saying, "Let's get this nasty thing cleaned up so you can take me to bed and give me a proper fucking."

I looked down and sure enough there was evidence of it having been in a very nasty place. Joyce ran the water until it was warm then lathered her hands and cleaned my nasty cock completely. After rinsing it off and drying it she lowered her head and took it deep into her mouth.

"Mmmm, now it has been cleaned and inspected. Take me to bed and fuck me properly." She commanded smiling.

Once in bed Joyce rolled me on my back and mounted me. She took my cock and aligned it with her still glistening, wet cunt and slid slowly down its shaft until her just fucked ass rested against my tight cods. But Joyce wasn't ready for a serious fucking; she was in a playful mood. She squeezed me with the muscles of her cunt, pinched my nipples, and dangled her beautiful, freckled, creamy white tits in my face.

She also talked and asked questions about our sex lives, "I cannot believe I just had ass sex." She giggled.

I added, "That was just one possibility." I pulled her down on my chest then added, "Have you ever considered having two guys at the same time?"

"I have fantasized about two guys at the same time but, I guess I never really thought about where they would put their cocks. Now I know exactly where I would want them; what a nice thought."

Suddenly she became serious as though her mind was trying to process being fucked by two guys at the same time. Her hips began a slow grind on my cock. After a few minutes she did a one-eighty turn on my cock and rested her hands on my knees. I then had a ring side seat to watch her glistening membranes stretch around my engorged cock as it moved in and out of her cunt.

The petals of her just fucked ass danced like a flower in the wind as she moved faster on my cock. After a few minutes I slipped a finger deep in her ass and began to thrust it in and out in rhythm with her hips. It was easy to feel my swollen cock move in and out of her cunt through the thin membrane that separated the two holes.

As her hips moved faster and faster I decided to give up the heavy load of white, hot liquid I had been carrying since our first fuck in the bathroom more than an hour earlier. I could feel it beginning to move through the ducts inside my tight nuts; I communicated my intentions through the same grunting sounds Joyce had used earlier. Soon she began to match me move for move and grunt for grunt. My nuts tightened further then a fireball shot through my shaft and exploded through its head into her deep hole.

We both froze for several minutes before Joyce leaned forward and my shrinking cock slipped out covered with gooey slick semen. Joyce looked back over her shoulder and smiled.

"Scoot back and let me clean you up with my tongue." I told her.

With her sweet ass and cunt inches from my face I opened her cheeks with my hands and began to clean her semen matted, carrot colored pubic hair with my tongue as Joyce cleaned my slimy, semen covered cock with her warm mouth. Once I had cleaned her matted pubic hair I went right to her glistening, pink slit. She squeezed the muscles of her cunt and pushed a nice, warm cream pie onto my waiting tongue. While I do not really care for the taste of semen I really don't mind the warm, salty taste when it's my own.

We returned to the bathroom and took turns using the toilet. We talked, teased, and giggled as we relieved our full bladders. We washed our hands and began making out: my cock began to swell against Joyce's soft belly. It got quiet for several minutes then we heard footsteps in the bathroom above us then the clear sound of a woman peeing; women make more of a whizzing sound when they pee. We giggled and listened until there was a flush which drowned out other noises.

Joyce asked softly, "Do you think she heard us fucking a while ago?" then she added, "She stays here often; I checked her in not long after you checked in."

I chuckled, "I have no doubt she heard us fucking. She may even have played with her pussy while she listened to us fuck."

Her eye brows raised then she said, "That's a rather exciting thought, her listening to us fuck and playing with herself. I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did; I hope she didn't recognize my voice."

We went back to bed and continued playing and fucking. Joyce was like a kid in a candy store and tried every position she could think of and explored every part of my body. She asked questions about my sex life.

She asked, "Would you like to fuck Julie?"

I was noncommittal since I wasn't sure why she wanted to know. I didn't want to get anyone in trouble.

"We have talked about what you would be like in bed. She really wants to fuck you. I didn't tell her I wanted to fuck you too." She said then added after a short pause, "You can't let her know about us. But, you can certainly tell me all about fucking her."

I laughed, "Since both of you are interested, the three of us should get together then she wouldn't have to wonder."

She added, "I read a story about that in one of my husband's Penthouse magazines. Sounds like it could be fun but it might be difficult for us to work together since I'm her boss. She has a nice body and I'll bet she would be a good fuck for you."

I asked, "If you didn't work with her would you get it on with her?"

"Probably, I've never been with another woman but I have thought about it since I don't get any cock at home. I have a friend who manages a nearby hotel and she sometimes goes out with other women; her husband is overseas and away from home for extended periods of time."

"Has she tried getting in your pants?"

"No, but we have talked about it; she has told me she would like to. The right time just hasn't presented itself."

Our evening came to an end about eleven o'clock after an excellent blow job which included Joyce swallowing what little semen I had left to give. I tasted the salty after taste as we kissed good night. She promised to plan another get together but expressed concern about getting caught meeting at her hotel. She tucked her red hair under her ball cap and pulled it down then walked out the door.

After Joyce left I took a leak, pulled on my boxers, poured some bourbon, and settled in again to review the training schedule for the next few weeks. It wasn't easy to keep my concentration on my work and not on the sexy red haired lady whose aroma I could still smell on my hands and mouth.

It was hopeless. I put down the training schedule, sipped my bourbon, and let my mind relive the evening. The sound of my phone ringing broke my thoughts of Joyce's red head bobbing up and down on my cock; I wondered if it was her calling at that hour.

A rather deep, female voice softly said, "Hello."

I was immediately certain that it was a wrong number because I did not recognize the voice but I decided to play along.

"Well hello, how are you this evening?" I responded.

There was a soft chuckle then, "I'm certain I'm not doing as well as you but hopefully that might change."

"And what makes you think I'm doing so well?" I asked but fully expecting to hear, "I'm sorry I must have dialed the wrong number."

Her answer almost knocked me over, "I'm your upstairs neighbor and I've been listening to you and your friend for hours so I have to assume you both are doing well." She chuckled.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize we were making so much noise. My friend is gone now and I will be extra quiet so you can get some sleep."

Another chuckle then, "Are you serious? After all that I have heard I cannot get it out of my mind and certainly won't be able to sleep."

I took a chance and asked, "Then why don't you join me for a drink and we can discuss what is troubling your mind. Just give me a few minutes to shower and clean up."

"Please don't shower; I would love to smell her aroma on you." She replied. "If you don't mind I could come down right now."

As soon as our called ended I heard the door to her room upstairs open then close. I immediately wondered what I would do if she turned out to be an old hag. Of course I didn't really mind the "old" part since I often enjoyed the company of older women, but what if she was a hag?

It was only a few minutes later that I heard a soft knock on the door; I took a deep breath and opened it. I was neither disappointed nor surprised; my upstairs neighbor was a woman, possibly in her late forties, with a pretty smile, and a nice figure. I think we were both pleased at the sight of each other.

We kissed as soon as she walked into the room then she asked, "Do you want to change your mind?"

"Not at all." I said then pulled her close for another kiss.

She looked at my uniforms hanging on a rack and exclaimed, "I love soldiers."

It was a longer more passionate kiss with my hands moving over her hips and ass; I felt nothing beneath the plain cotton dress she was wearing.

"I can smell her aroma on your face. Maybe I should have called earlier." She said with a coy smile.

I added, "You should have, she was absolutely delicious and I love to share; she was a red head too."

"I heard her say she swallowed." She added with a chuckle.

My fingers began to unbutton the front opening dress; each button uncovered nothing but bare skin. We would not be having that drink nor would we be discussing what was troubling her mind. She was hot and ready to fuck and that got my well used cock hard and standing tall.

Once I unbuttoned enough buttons to gain access to her tits my hands and mouth went to work on the firm, evenly tanned "D" cup melons with large pink areola and long hard nipples. As my lips and tongue kissed and licked her hard nubbins moans escaped her mouth; when I pushed them together and nipped both nipples with my teeth she pushed her pelvis against my leg and began to grind her hips.

I slipped to my knees and finished unbuttoning the front of her dress. She had tan lines to indicate that she wore a bikini bottom but no top. Against the pure white skin left un-tanned by the sun was a very dark but graying triangle of downy, soft pubic hair. The thick patch was unable to hide her large almost penis shaped clit and cascading labia which formed a morning glory shaped flower around the entrance of her vagina; her puffy vulva seemed to display the exposed lips glistening with liquid droplets like dew on a morning glory.

Just as I began to run my tongue through her wet, pink trough she pulled my face away and looked down at me, "I really need more than your tongue right now."

I stood up; her hand almost ripped my boxers off exposing my engorged cock. It was still a bit numb from my earlier activities with Joyce and felt as though it was "locked up" for the evening, almost like a piss hard-on that you cannot get to go down enough so you can piss to relieve the pressure.

With my cock in her hand she guided me to the closest bed; the bed on which Joyce and I had been fucking minutes earlier. She moved her body over the area where we had lain, fucked and sweated; there were still damp spots where our spilled body fluids were still drying.

"This is the bed where you just fucked your friend, I can smell her aroma, and it's damp with your sweat." She paused then asked, "Can I taste her on your cock?"

She lowered her head and took my cock into her open mouth; I ran my fingers through her thick, short salt and pepper gray hair as she worked her oral magic on my proudly standing service member with her lips and tongue.

"You're right, she is delicious, I would love to meet her sometime."

I reached down and lifted her legs to my shoulders and mounted her. Her hot, wet cunt seemed to devour my engorged cock. Her hips began to grind against me, trapping her large, firm, penis like clit between us. I could hear the squishing sound of my hard cock moving in her hot, wet cavern. I pushed her ankles open wide, her ass came completely off the bed, her large breasts rolled to the side but she pushed them together and began licking her nipples with her tongue; I slammed into her cunt time and time again.

"Oh yes baby, that's the way I want to be fucked. Fuck me hard; I need your hard cock!"

My fingers pinched, pulled, and rolled her hard nipples firmly between them. She began to holler and grunt as her hips bucked faster and faster. Her fingers clawed my chest leaving red tracks on my skin. We both gasped for breath; our bodies glistened with sweat. With a loud guttural groan she reached up and pulled me down on top of her at the same time she moved her feet to the bed and pushed up with her hips.

Her hands moved down my back to the cheeks of my ass; she opened them wide then I felt the tip of her finger slip into my puckered ass. It didn't go deep it was just there to tease me. We rolled onto our sides without moving apart; my still rigid cock deep in her hot, wet cocoon.

The mature woman lying beside me still impaled on my cock touched my face, smiled a lazy smile, and then gave me a soft kiss. We had not bothered to introduce ourselves nor did we feel a need to.

"You are a good fuck; the very first stranger I have ever fucked. I think I may fuck more strangers from now on." She said rather matter-of-factly.

I chuckled, "Then I'm honored to have been your first. Are there any other "firsts" I can help you with?"

She came back with, "Tell me about the redhead you were fucking earlier."

I didn't tell her who she was but I did describe her milk white body sprinkled with freckles, her carrot colored pubes and juicy, pink cunt.

"I can tell you she was absolutely delicious as you could probably tell when you kissed me. Which reminds me, I want a better taste of your sweet cunt since you were in such a hurry earlier?" I told her.

She laughed, "I don't think I have ever been so desperate for a fuck in my life. I still cannot believe I called a complete stranger and practically begged to be fucked; listening to you guys drove me crazy." She elbowed me lightly and added, "Shame on you for torturing an old woman so."

I told her, "We heard you pee and decided that you could hear us. We hoped you were playing with yourself; it made my partner even hotter."

Then she asked, "It was the redhead at the front desk wasn't it? I'm certain I recognized her voice. She is a very sexy lady, tell me more about her."

I just smiled trying not to give away Joyce's identity until I asked her. As I withdrew my still rigid cock and slid down her body to enjoy more of her sweet juices my mind began to form a plan, a plan that would allow my mature partner an opportunity to fuck more strangers, maybe even a redhead.

Since she seemed to like a little ass play I slipped a finger into her ass as my lips and tongue pulled and batted her juicy lips. I found that I could easily suck her large clit completely into my mouth and flick it with my tongue. She began to move her hips and moan as I continued to kiss, lick and suck her penis shaped organ. She pulled my head firmly into her open vulva and squeezed my finger with the muscles of her tight ass. Her hips began bucking wildly and her moans became grunts then cries. She raised her hips and ass completely off the bed and cried out loudly then pushed my face from between her legs. My face was covered with her juices like a kid eating watermelon.

We snuggled up again and my partner began kissing my face tasting her juices with her tongue.

"You seem to enjoy the taste of pussy as much as I do." I said.

"Mmmm, I guess I do although I have only had two female experiences. That's why I was so drawn to the redhead at the front desk; you are a lucky guy." She replied.

"Maybe I can help you out if you want us to exchange contact information and do some planning together. You might even enjoy the three of us together." I mentioned.

"Yes, I think I would enjoy a threesome with you. I'll leave you one of my business cards at the desk."

There was some more pillow talk but I do not recall most of it. I slightly remember rolling on my side and pulling a soft, warm ass against me. The next I recalled was the feeling of a warm, wet mouth on my cock and opening my eyes to beams of early morning light filtering around the curtains. I reached down and ran my fingers through the gray hair of the head bobbing up and down on my cock.

"Mmmm that's a nice way to start my day." I moaned softly.

There was a pause in the bobbing motion then a voice, "I hope you are up for a "good morning" fuck."

"Oh, I love a good morning fuck," I replied.

"You can call me Teresa as you fuck me." She said as she moved to display her open ass and cunt from the classical "doggie" position.

I crawled on my knees to sniff and lick the bitch's hind quarters before mounting her. I didn't have a "knot" to lock her up so I resorted to the human method of grabbing her hips with my hands and slamming balls deep into her hot, glistening hole.

Her arms stretched out in front to push back against my thrusts. I knew I was not going to hold back this time; this time I was going to fill her with white, hot semen.