Hotel Hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Teresa, give it up. Give me a good fucking." I said as I gave her ass a good smack.

I felt her fingers as she reached back for my balls then moved forward to her large clit. She didn't just rub it she attacked it with all four fingers; she rubbed it, she smacked it. Her grunts began to drown out the sounds of our bodies smacking together with each thrust.

"Oh fuck Teresa! Come with me!"

Spurt after spurt of hot liquid pulsed through my shaft and exploded out the small hole at its tip. I shuttered and gasped; Teresa's hand dropped to the bed. We froze for several minutes and we tried to regain our composure.

"Oh my god!" Teresa said heaving for breath; she looked at her watch.

"I've got to run. I have an all day seminar to hold for a group of retired soldiers."

She grabbed her dress and ran into the bathroom to pee. We had come full circle over the last twelve hours; it began and ended in the bathroom.

I pulled back the covers on the bed to let the large semen stain dry before the maids arrived to clean up the room then went to the breakfast area to get coffee and something to eat. Rose looked at me as I walked into the breakfast area; she knew I had not come in from my morning run. She shook her head and smiled.