Hotel Inspiration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymguy
gymguy
10 Followers

Lisa lowered her mouth to Jason's dick and began bobbing up and down. Her movements were all I could see, her head and hair blocking my view. But at one point she removed her mouth, put her hand on his cock to stroke it, while she moved some hair out of her face and stole a quick glance at me. Seeing my dick in my hand and the look of desire on my face, she flashed a look of pleasant surprise, then lust, and turned back to Jason's dick, which in that movement I could finally see was really an attractive dick. It was probably slightly longer than mine and very close to as thick; it was straight, rock hard, and without the discoloring and veininess that makes some cocks so unpleasant to see.

At this point, I paused again, considering what I was thinking, these thoughts on a dick, thoughts I had never even considered before. It was then that I realized that when I watched porn I did care what the guy looked like. Not cause I had any sexual attraction to a guy – believe me, I didn't. And don't. But cause an attractive body is better than an unattractive one. A fit guy is more pleasant to see than a dumpy one. Similarly, a nice, big, thick dick is better to see in a girl's hand than a skinny one. Jason's was a nice, thick cock. I had a brief moment of wonder about whether Lisa knew prior that his cock was this big, if she had heard it, or even worse, somehow seen or felt it before. But the scene in front of me was so intense I took no more time to consider any of it.

Lisa took her mouth away from Jason's dick and stood before him. Still facing him, she turned her head to see me and shimmied while removing her shorts. I saw Jason's eyes take in her naked body standing before him, his eyes lowering to her waxed pussy. I could see the attraction in his eyes, I knew what he was feeling, I felt it every time I looked at her.

She turned back to him, but said to both of us, "Let's go to the bed, boys."

We were in no position to object. She walked to it first, while the two of us stood, unsure, looking at each other. As I was the one that needed to show what was and wasn't okay, I shrugged again to show how I felt, and began removing my clothes as my pants were already down anyway. Jason was mostly naked already, so he followed suit, and the two of us walked to the bed with our erections leading the way. Lisa was in the middle of the bed, allowing us space on either side of her. I went to the right side of the bed, and Jason took the other side. I think she was worried I would feel left out, as she faced me first and began kissing me, her hand moving down my abs to my dick, taking it in her hand, squeezing and stroking it. She then turned towards Jason and did the same. I took the opportunity to rub her back, moving my hand down to her ass and started fingering her pussy, which was even wetter than when I had licked it earlier in the evening.

She turned back to me but reached back and grabbed his hand and put it on her ass while she kissed me and stroked me. I pulled my head back and looked her in the eyes. I could see she was drunk, but I could also see that she was aware enough of what was going on, that my pulling back was a slight alarm to her; she was worried I was upset. Instead I whispered, "Will you ride him so I can watch?"

The smile she showed was bigger than any I'd ever seen from her, and she promptly turned back around and moved to get on top of him. Just before she was about to lower herself on him, she stopped. She leaned down and whispered something in Jason's ear; he whispered something back. She turned to me and said, "Baby, would you grab a condom out of Jason's wallet?"

I walked over, self conscious in my nakedness and bobbing erection, self conscious of the fact that I was walking to get a condom out of some guy's wallet so he could fuck my girlfriend. The discomfort of it passed; I wanted to see this, I couldn't help it.

I handed it to her. She ripped it open with her teeth, and I watched her expertly roll it over his beautiful cock. She then shifted forward again and lowered her pussy all the way down his dick. I flashed back to earlier, when I wished I could watch her ride me, and pulled the chair to the corner of the bed so I could watch her hips from the side and back, just as I had wanted. I leaned back and began stroking my dick as if I was watching porn at home, with complete lust and abandon.

Jason tried to control the action from beneath, but I knew that wasn't what Lisa wanted, and I also knew it would be a losing battle for him. She was in control, and within minutes she had established that, setting the pace and pushing him down to let him know that he just needed to lie there and be pretty. She rocked forward and back, leaned forward and arched back. As sexy as the scene was, as much as Lisa could control the action, I could see in her movement and the glimpses of her face I got, that this experience wasn't the same as making love to me. She was turned on, she was enjoying the sexuality of being in a hotel room in a completely sexual experience, but she was not lost in the act like she would be with me. There was just enough consciousness of the situation to keep her from letting lose and cumming.

After a few minutes, during one of her thrusts, she looked back at me stroking my dick. This caught her attention and twenty seconds later she slowed her rocking and got off of Jason. She looked at me, turned back to Jason and kissed him, then walked towards me. I watched her naked body move gracefully, sexually, to me, and I imagined the rear view that Jason had. She turned her back to me when she reached my chair, spread my knees apart, put her legs between mine, and lowered her pussy onto my dick. She told Jason she wanted to watch him jack off while he watched us. For a moment I wondered how he would feel about this, but he quickly complied.

I watched him stroke his dick for a moment, but then refocused on Lisa on top of me. I reached around and grabbed her breasts, I kissed the back of her neck, I thrust at the angle she liked. This is what she wanted, this is what she needed, the excitement of an attractive male figure, but the love and complete knowledge of her boyfriend. Soon she was moving at a faster pace with me and moaning louder. She shook to an intense orgasm, screaming loudly as she came.

The room was silent after her orgasm, and I worried that the inevitable awkwardness would now be upon us. Instead, she leaned back against me as she had earlier with Jason and turned her head to kiss me. Damn I loved this girl, I thought; she was the passion I wanted, and the genuineness that I needed.

Then, Lisa caught me off guard for the millionth time that night.

"Baby, lie next to Jason."

Unsure what she was getting towards, but still caught up in the excitement of the situation, I looked to Jason. He was unsure, too, but wasn't objecting, either, so I did as she asked. We were far apart on the bed, as far apart as we could be really, when she walked to the edge of the bed in front of us. She stood there, naked, legs spread shoulder width apart, one arm across her stomach, the other resting on top of the first, her hand at her face, her finger between her teeth.

"Closer, boys," she said.

She was our director. She had the vision. And we were here players, her entertainment.

We scooted slightly closer, but knew immediately this wasn't enough, so we scooted again. She put one knee on the edge of the bed, still standing on her other leg, accentuating her curves. I swear they teach girls these moves!

We watched her make this move, and I smirked as I realized we both instinctively took our own dicks in our hands. Lisa saw this and smiled mischievously. "That's good, boys, now you've got it. But closer, get right next to each other."

We shifted again, saw that she was not yet satisfied, then finally moved until our sides were touching. This was definitely new territory for me, and I guessed from the tension coming from him, that it was new for Jason, as well.

We were so close that the only way to stroke our dicks was with opposite hands, and I began stroking with my left hand, he with his right. Lisa playfully nibbled on her finger, rubbing it around her lips. She crawled onto the bed, then, fully upright on her knees, extending her torso, accentuating her firm, flat stomach, lifting her breasts. She grabbed her breasts with each hand.

"Jason, who's the girl we met at the front desk," she asked.

"Maria."

"Will thinks she's sexy. Do you?"

"Yes, she's very sexy."

"Have you ever kissed her?"

"Yes, once."

"Did you sleep with her?"

"No.... Not quite."

"Tell us what happened, so Will can imagine it."

This was a game we often played when we had phone sex during our time apart. We would tell stories to the other person while they imagined it and played. This, of course, was a different twist on the same game. But I saw that she was giving me this fantasy, allowing me to think about Maria's body instead of hers as a kind of thank you for what was happening.

"We were drinking after work one day. We started dancing, she would move her hips so her ass was rubbing against me, and I got hard. She turned around, and we started making out." Lisa was now rubbing her pussy with one hand, grabbing her breast with the other. Jason and I were both stroking ourselves imagining his story.

"We went back to her place," he continued. "We were on her couch, we made out. Clothes started coming off."

"Did you see her boobs?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Were they nice?"

"Yes, they're amazing."

"Will, do you wish you could see them?"

"Yes," I said. "I wish I could see them right now, I wish she was naked next to you so I could watch you both."

"Jason," she said, "stroke Will's dick for him."

This caused a moment of silence between us, both our hands slowing and eventually stopping completely.

Lisa was still the director, this was still her game, and she was going to get her way. She crawled up the bed towards Jason and lowered her face to his, her hair falling all around him. She kissed him and whispered something in his ear, then leaned back and said "this is what I want boys. This will turn me on."

I kept my eyes locked on Lisa, too uncomfortable to look at Jason. I wanted very much to make Lisa happy, but the thought of a man's hand touching me wasn't turning me on. In fact, it was making me soften considerably. I was scared. But I said nothing, nothing at all, just stared at Lisa unbelieving.

Lisa lowered her head and kissed Jason's nipple, rubbing his other nipple with her hand. She kissed her way down his tanned stomach to his dick, took it in her mouth, then lifted her head up. "Jason, roll on your side and grab Will's dick."

He did. He rolled on his side and put his hand on my dick, firm, firmer than a girl does. It sent a shock to my system. I still said nothing, just looked at her, seeing the pleasure in her eyes.

"Stroke him."

He stroked my dick, firm, steady, the way I would touch myself. It felt amazing, it felt like I could cum whenever I let myself, but the truth was I also wanted it to last.

Lisa crawled behind Jason, put her breasts to his back, looking over his shoulder to watch his hand on my dick. She reached her hands around to his chest, rubbing against his nipples. She moved one hand down to his dick and started stroking it.

"Rub his balls," she said.

He rubbed my balls,

"Stroke him."

He stroked me again. Again it was a shock at how good his hand felt on my cock.

With her hands roaming all over Jason's skin, she said "Kiss."

I immediately said, "No." Firmly. I looked at her, looked her dead in the eyes as I said no. And I saw absolutely no reaction, no argument, but no relenting.

"Kiss," she said,

My eyes said no. Her eyes didn't listen. I looked at Jason, and we kissed, our lips trying to figure out where to go. We kissed once, without matching our lips up correctly, then stopped. "Again," she said. This time we kissed properly, finding a rhythm and space, his hand still stoking my cock.

When we pulled apart I looked at Lisa behind Jason and saw the pleasure in her face again. She crawled over Jason and towards my face, putting her legs around my head and lowering her pussy to my face. I licked her pussy while she sat on my face, while Jason stroked my cock. The whole scene was becoming overwhelming for me, I started to feel the cum rising in me. It was going to be hard to hold it in much longer.

Lisa turned around so she was still on my face but facing my cock. She leaned down and began 69ing with me, replacing Jason's hand with her mouth and it felt amazing. Then she stopped, got off me, and told me to get on the edge of the bed with my head dangling on the side. Then she got back on top of me in the 69. When Jason didn't move she stopped and looked at him. That was all it took. He walked around the side of the bed and stood behind her and put his dick in her pussy. From my view licking her pussy, I saw his dick go inside her and tried to continue licking her clit, but was really licking both her pussy and his dick, his balls brushing against both of us. Lisa stopped sucking my dick when she began enjoying the feeling of both Jason's dick and my tongue on her pussy. She began moaning loudly, which turned us both on, and Jason increased his pace.

"Are you about to cum? Lisa asked Jason.

"Mm, yes."

Lisa pulled forward away from Jason and he gasped with disappointment at the surprise. She crawled 180 degrees around the bed and faced Jason's cock and pulled the condom off it. Then she backed away from him and lay down. "Straddle me with your cock over my face." Jason got on the bed above her, his dick pointing straight towards the ceiling above her beautiful face.

"Will, stroke him until he cums on my face."

As far as we had all come already, I didn't even bother protesting. I grabbed his cock, the first time I had ever touched another cock, grabbed it firmly like I would my own, as he had with mine. And I stroked it the way I would my own, at a steady, firm pace. I watched it in my hand the way I would watch a dick in a girl's hand in porn. I stroked it steadily. Jason's breath caught, I felt his dick get bigger and firmer, and he said, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." This turned me on, hearing a guy feeling good cause of what I was doing to him, the feeling of reaction in his cock, and I stroked steadily watching his cum spray all over Lisa's face and lips, some landing on her cheek. She put her hand up to her cheek and rubbed his cum towards her lips and sucked her finger. We both watched this with awe, taking in her beauty.

Lisa smiled at us both, then suddenly looked up at Jason, completely sober and herself, and said, "Jason, I think it's time for Will and I to be alone. Thanks for everything, but would you mind leaving."

I was shocked, but couldn't hold back the biggest shit-eating grin of all time. Jason simply found his clothes, got dressed and closed the door behind him. I would never see him again, other than in my memories.

Lisa grabbed a towel from the bathroom and wiped herself off, then walked over to me standing by the bed, kissed me, looked me in the eyes, and said, "You okay, baby?"

"Yeah. I love you, you know that? I love you no matter what."

"I love you, too, baby. Now it's your turn to cum. Tell me what you want, anything. You can have me in any position. You can have my ass if you want."

I picked her up, holding her in my arms. She slid down onto my cock and said, "Oh, is this what you want, daddy? You want to fuck me standing up?"

"No, this is what I want," and I lowered us both onto the bed, face to face. I kissed her, looked her in the eyes while I fucked her wet pussy. "What got into you tonight?"

"I don't know, baby. It just felt so sexy being with you both in the room, seeing you both looking at me. Then I was rubbing your cock while Jason was in the bathroom, but when he came out I had to stop. And I was so flustered I had to get up. So I left to change. And when I changed, I felt my pussy, and I was so wet, and I knew I wanted to turn you on."

I was increasing the pace of my thrusts as she talked, hearing her get turned on all over again.

"I didn't have any other clothes to wear though, except what I'm going to wear tomorrow. I wanted to be sexy for you tonight, so I only packed those shorts, I planned on sleeping in those and nothing else. The only reason I had the tank top is cause I had left it in my bag from my last trip to visit you."

I was closing my eyes, I was so light headed from being hard for an hour, from watching her ride another man, from stroking myself, from having Jason's hand on my cock, from being inside her heavenly pussy now. Her words turned me on even more, and I knew that I was going to cum in her pussy.

"So I saw what I looked like in the mirror in my outfit, and I knew you would like looking at me in it, and I wanted to watch you watch me. Then I came out and saw Jason looking at me like that, you looking at me like that, and it seemed like you were having a lot of fun watching him watching me. So I decided to go along with it."

I was as close to cumming as I could be, but I wasn't ready. Not quite, yet. I had to know.

"Babe," I said, "have you ever been with him before?"

"No, baby, of course not."

"Never? Were you interested in him before? It just seemed like you knew you wanted him, maybe you knew he had such a big dick."

"Baby," she said, looking at me, looking at me the way only a girlfriend or wife can look at you. "I have no interest in him. It just happened to be him tonight, but it wasn't because of him. You're the only one I want. I want to be with you, to turn you on. You turn me on. I love you.

"I love you, too."

I thrust three more times and exploded in her pussy, wave after wave, as if I hadn't cum in weeks. Lisa gasped in surprise and pleasure, started shaking, and my last two pulses of orgasm set off her last orgasm of the night. I panted hard, dropped my head to the crook of her neck, and she reached up behind and rubbed my back and the back of my head. Her touch was so reassuring, so loving, and I knew that this was the sexiest night of our lives, but also that we were much more than a night like tonight. That we would be happy without nights like tonight.

I rolled off her, pulled the comforter around us both, held her close to me until we fell asleep.

gymguy
gymguy
10 Followers
12