Hotel Intruder Ch. 02

Story Info
The intruder returns.
1k words
35.1k
14
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna lay on the bed shaking. She was still bound but no longer gagged. She realized she could cry out for help. If she screamed loud enough someone would hear her and rescue her before he returned. But something stopped her. She looked over at the note and tears ran down her face. It was her humiliation and shame that stopped her. She wanted him to return. Needed it. He had just given her both the single most terrifying and most pleasurable experiences of her life. As the realization dawned on her, Anna began to shiver uncontrollably, as her body was wracked with sobs. She lay there in the place he left her and cried herself to sleep.

Anna awoke to the sound of the door clicking shut. She felt the bed sag from his weight, and looked up to see his head laying on the pillow where the note had been. She stared into his dark eyes and shuddered. He reached out and brushed a tangled piece of her wavy blonde hair out of her face. The tender gesture gave her goosebumps.

"Leaving you was a test. I waited and listened to see if you cried out for help. You didn't because you know this is exactly what you want. What you need. What you deserve."

Anna started to open her mouth to protest but nothing came out. The man placed a finger against her lips. "Shh. You know it's true." He reached and grabbed a fist full of her hair and tugged firmly, then held her head angled so her throat was exposed. He ran his tongue from her shoulder to right below her jawline, before biting down hard. Anna let out a yelp.

He used her hair to pull her up into a sitting position against the headboard, and stood up briefly to remove his clothes. He climbed back on the bed straddling her hips, holding her immobile.

Anna looked at the man in front of her. His body was just as she had imagined it would be. Firm and strong, but not overly sculpted. Dark hair lightly covering his chest. She let her eyes wander to his cock. They grew wide. The men she'd been with before were all average. But this cock was well beyond average. It was larger than any she'd seen before. She whimpered, imagining both the pleasure and the pain it would inflict.

As if on cue, the man gripped her head with one hand to hold it still and used the other hand to position his cock at the entrance to her mouth. He dug his fingers painfully in her skull, "Remember, I don't intend on hurting you, but I can if I need to. Now open."

Anna opened her mouth as if she had no control over her own body anymore. He eased his cock in at first. Running it along her tongue, pushing in slowly but deeply. He slid it out but then slammed back in hard all the way to the back of her throat, cutting of her air supply. Just as she began to get dizzy from lack of air, he pulled it out briefly. He pushed in deep again and started fucking her throat fast and hard, her head slamming against the headboard over and over with each thrust. His hands reached down to pinch her nipples, causing a jolt through her body. Anna's head spun from the relentless pounding. Her jaw ached from being stretched open. But all the while her pussy grew wetter.

As the man felt his release building, he put his hands on either side of Anna's head, holding her still, forcing her to swallow his full load.

After sliding his limp cock out of her mouth, still straddling her, he reached back to feel Anna's pussy. His fingers slid through the curls of her pubic hair, between her swollen lips and dipped barely inside. He smirked when he felt just how wet she was. "Such a fucking whore."

He pulled his finger out and began lightly caressing her clit. Anna writhed and moaned underneath him, desperate for more contact. The light touches were torture. Her pussy throbbed, aching to be filled. The man listened carefully to her breathing and abruptly stopped when he knew she was on the edge of climaxing. He repeated the process. Teasing. Stopping. Again and again. Anna trembled and panted, begging "please" repeatedly. He grabbed her clit firmly and pinched. "Please what?" Anna just shook. He pinched harder and Anna squealed.

"PLEASE WHAT?"

"Please fuck me" she whimpered.

"Good little whore."

He climbed off her and pulled her ankles up to rest on his shoulders, positioning his cock at the entrance to her drenched pussy. He held it there perfectly still. She tried to push up against him but he had all the leverage and strength. "Tell me what you need, whore."

Anna lay there trembling and shaking unable to speak, tears of humiliation running down her face.

He reached down and wrapped his hand firmly around her throat. "Tell me."

"I need to be fucked," Anna squeaked out.

Without warning he slammed himself entirely inside her making her shriek in agony. Her pussy was soaked, which helped, but it was also tight. It had been nearly a year since she had sex, and his giant cock felt like it was ripping her in two.

Fueled by her cries of pain, he started a rhythm of fast hard fucking. Slamming his cock against her cervix with each thrust. For some time the only sounds in the room were the pounding of Anna's head against the headboard and the slapping of skin. Then the stranger bent forward and took one of her nipples between his teeth biting down hard, at the same time his fingers reached between their bodies to pinch and pull her clit. Anna howled, her cries of pain turning into cries of pleasure as an intense orgasm hit her. A few thrusts later she felt him release his seed deep inside her.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
MindFuckerMindFuckerover 10 years ago
Intense

It is an intense story with a 'rape theme' - He says he will not hurt her,yet in the first story she becomes unconscious from his attack - the second story he slams her head and fucks her brutally,she is having more pain than pleasure - the second story is too short and there is no love or emotional attachment involved - the ending was a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs More Thought

I agree with the other comment. You need to get a handle on what you are saying. Drifting from one thing to another creates confusion and destroys the readability. Either you are going to cause discomfort or you are not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"I'm not going to hurt you" Proceeds to smash her into a wall so badly it stuns her and bite her so hard she's screaming in pain. I think you probably need to spend some time over in BDSM so you can understand what the difference between the two is, as it is, you're attempting to write a sexy rape scene, yet having your main character lie like a retard in ways that any woman can identify as lies. People don't "howl in pain" unless that really fucking hurts or unless they're simpering babies with no threshold for pain.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Persephone Trying the new 'Tinder for Rapists' App.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Held Hostage and Forcibly Fucked Anna is held hostage and forced to do unspeakable things.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seven Days Ch. 01 Young black woman makes deal with Italian mob boss.in Interracial Love
More Stories