Hotel Lust

Story Info
Manager is taken by her guest.
2k words
3.6
100.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed as I walked into the elevator. The slow doors stood open for a few seconds and then closed my world off until the morning. I had worked past four days, back to back and tomorrow morning, I would have to be back behind the desk, smiling and greeting people, making them feel happy and secure in their stay at the hotel. I love my job, but it is very emotionally demanding – and I am so tired. It is 11pm at night. The hundred year old elevator finally closed its doors. It went up slowly to the sixth floor, where I have a room for the night. A suite…ha! a room with a bed is more then enough for me. As the door opens for me, I see another guest.

A blond man, gorgeous chest and clear blue eyes. He looked at me before for far too long as I was checking him in, asking me questions, attempting to flirt with me. I did not give in to him at that time. He looked like the type of man I would love to play with, that body just made for caressing and holding a woman tight, those hands looking so perfect to hold my large breasts in, those lips just right for nibbling and making out with me. I sighed again as the gentleman entered the elevator. He smiled and said his good evening, and I smiled too. I knew that his room would be next to mine, but I was too tired to play games that night.

"You sleep here tonight," he asked in a European accent.

"Yes, sir. Tonight I am spending the night. Tomorrow is another day, back to work, back to smiling…" I trailed off and gave him a tired smile. I knew that smile didn't reach my eyes, but I gave an attempt. I was too tired to really care much. I had too many complains that day and too many screw ups this week to want to be genuinely nice after-hours.

I walked toward the direction of our rooms, feeling his gaze on me. I was still wearing my uniform pants, the tight material fitting so well against my well rounded ass.

"Are you sleeping with me tonight," he tried to make a joke, referring to me walking toward the same direction.

"No," I smiled. I tried to keep my sarcasm to a minimum, but failed, "if I would be with you, Bryan, I would not be sleeping." I smiled a real smile this time, and opened the door across from his.

Bryan looked at me and looked inside my room. "May I offer you a drink?" he asked.

"A drink?? We have no minibar, Sir. Unless you plan on offering me water, I think that I shall retire." I smiled and walked into my room. I stood by the door, waiting for him to say something else.

"I may offer you more then water, Miss."

"No thank you. I appreciate the kind offer though. Good night." I closed the door in his face. I sighed to myself and smiled as I started getting ready for bed. He did look very good. But I had to wake up the following morning so early and besides, how in the world can I have sex with a guest on premises of my work?? That's not the best thing for a manager to do. I giggled to myself, thinking of the naughty things I used to do before I was promoted. I used to take guests who would check out and enjoy them for hours in some of our competition hotels. I would wreck the room and ruin their service, all the while saying how great MY hotel was. I was terrible when I was younger, but I am no longer a kid.

I got into bed, all fresh and chilly from the shower. The light turned off, I sighed once more, thinking of Bryan. I could've really used his hands right about now, maybe just for a backrub. And for comfort. Stress release. A little bit of kissing. Some petting and touching. Maybe some other things….My thoughts drifted and I dozed off.

I woke up in the middle of the night because of someone knocking on my door. It was 12:17 am. Throwing a towel around myself, I opened the door and peered through the chained gap.

"Bryan?" I looked at him. He looked as gorgeous as ever, in his very tight black t-shirt and pajama bottoms. "What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Open the door and kiss me."

"Get out of here!!" I exclaimed, "Go, before I call the security!! It is the middle of the night and I need sleep. You are insane to even THINK of such a thing!!"

I attempted the close the door on him, but his foot was holding the door ajar.
"No, miss. I do not think that it is insane. You are frustrated and you need a massage. You need a man to take care of you. Let me take care of you."

By now, I was very unhappy. Wearing only a towel, with a tiny chain separating me and a madman, I was starting to become frantic.

"Let go of the door immediately!! This is not funny!! I will call the cops on you and have you arrested for harassment and threatening of both staff AND guests of this hotel!!!!"

I was starting to get scared. He looked gorgeous, but there was a look in his eyes that said when you open the door, I will fuck your brains out.

I tried pushing the door closed again. He was stronger, taller then I. I was starting to get scared. I ran to the phone on the night stand by the bed. I dialed "0" to for the front desk, where my friends were to help me. As Jason picked up the phone, I heard the chain get broken. My attacker crossed the room in three big steps and before I could say anything into the phone, he grabbed the phone from my hands.

"No, Miss. You will not talk to your colleagues. You are made for kissing and fucking and tonight, that is what you shall do."

I was terrified, but I am not just a front desk manager. I am a martial artist who can take care of herself. Too bad I was not dressed and I was wearing my glasses instead of my contact lenses, so I knew I had the disadvantage of the towel slipping, my glasses breaking and my body being raped. Fine.

Looking into Bryan's eyes, I asked him straight up, "What do you want?"

"To kiss you and to make love to you."

"You are not going to get it, unless you rape me. Then you totally understand that you will be arrested and convicted for such an action."

"Not unless you give me your consent."

"Well, I am not giving you my consent!!" I burst out incredibly," WHY in the world would I allow you to rape me??? I do NOT want you in my room. GET OUT!!" I raised my voice, hoping that someone might hear my yells. But I knew that it would be very tough to get attention. Things happen in hotels and people do not pay attention to those things in the rooms. As I was speaking, I was watching Bryan. He took the phone of the hook, so that nobody can call into the room. He watched me sit on the bed, wrapped in my towel, as we argued about me being raped!! Slowly, he approached the bed.

"Do NOT touch me," I warned him. He lunged at me, trying to pin me down to the bed, but I was faster. I got up from him, running toward the window and the radiator. I knew the radiator was piping hot and I knew that one can get serious burns by being pressed against the thing. I was hoping that I would not be the one burnt. Bryan came closer and closer to me. He came within a punching distance as I was nearing the wall next to the radiator. I tried to knee him in the stomach, but he caught my leg between his and held it there. His hands came around my waist and dragged me closer to his body. His breath, smelling of mint, mingled with mine. Fear and stress prickled my eyelids, as I felt tears gather and fall on my cheeks. He dragged me closer to his body, as I tried to push and punch and kick him. It was as if a little kitten clawing at the great big lion. He felt nothing. I tried poking his eyes out, and that had only resulted in my hands being behind my back, my breasts against his chest.

"Cry, little girl," he said soothingly. I wondered amazingly again, how a rapist can sound soothing and caring, "Cry. I know you are tired and scared. I am not going to hurt you. Cry."

And I did cry. I cried on his shoulder hard and non stop for 45 minutes, my body shaking with the fear for my life, the tears of stress of the past few months staining his shirt through. He held me tight, as I cried on and on. He did not kiss me. Just held me. He picked me up and carried me to the bed as I was calming down. He laid me on the bed and called the front desk, asking for my co-worker. Saying that he is my boyfriend, he said that unfortunately, I have fallen very sick and will be late for work, if I will come in at all. Jason must've said something back, but I was too tired to know the truth. My eyes shut and I drifted off into a dreamless state of oblivion, not knowing what was happening around me or why.

I woke up again because someone was pulling on my nipple. I did not realize that, but as the comfortable feeling of my nipple being fondled grew into the feeling of electricity between my breasts and pussy, I started to feel more and more alive. I started to squirm, hoping to find something that will make me feel better. A wet thumb grazed my clit and a pair of fingers entered my soaking pussy. I yelped and opened my legs wider. He kissed me deeply, rolling on to of my body, feeling my legs surround him. My eyes still closed from the sleep, I felt him rub his dick against my clit. I was ready, more then ready. My body started moving on its own accord and I did not care that this was the man who had tried to rape me a few hours ago. He was loving me now, finally, entering me with his dick, hard and fast and furious, grazing my clit with his fingers and biting on my nipples. It was fast, furious coupling, reiterating the week for me in its glory and fury.

I felt myself contract as I approached the first waves of climax. I screamed as my legs held my lover in the iron grips. My pussy milking him, I lost all sense of the world around me. I did not know what happened or why, only that I had to do it again and again and again, until the world would stop hurting me and stop making fun of me. All I knew is that I had to fuck until the end of the night or else, I might not survive the coming daylight. And fuck we did, not caring or thinking, finally just letting go and moving onto different planes of life. And through fucking, I released my stress and gained more strength for the coming weeks and months; realized that I had more reserve then I ever imagined…

Bryan left that morning and never came back. But once in a while, I still go up to my room on 6th floor and remember the time when my stress flowed out of me through my eyes, my pussy, my heart….